No.
It's for degenerates.

just facebook, nothing else.

YouTube, but that's just it.

This

data mining thread *saged*

Yes because my friends use it

No. because I don't trust you cunts

Yes. a few people overseas I like to keep in touch with.

don't like putting my personal life on the internet, and that include photos and everything else that they put on social media

>Do you have social media?
Yes
>Why?
Isn't it obvious?

No, I don't see the point. I'd rather not have hundreds of people be able to see what I'm doing and where I am walking to.

Do my black Twatter accounts count?

No
And this

But user, don't you want to pin your exact location for everyone to see so that they know you went to Baskin Robbins for an ice cream? Don't forget to tag!

No, why would I give my info over to you to make it public. I prefer to rudely interrupt people's conversation to talk about my delicious burger I ate yesterday, or the sick view from this coffee bodega.

No, I find the idea of informing everyone I know on the planet about what I'm doing at given moments is exhausting and tedious at best. The reward is literally nothing. You actually have less to talk about when you finally have to go see these people in person because all they can say is "I saw you did XXXX on facebook" and you can say "Yup, it was exactly as you saw it was and I said it was at the time".

No, don't understand its appeal. Can't really get into it. lol Sup Forums

you dense motherfucker

Yes, but they're empty.

>Why?
Because I need to have an account to manage social media for a couple of esports teams, cosplayers and streamers.

Only plebbit, I got banned off of twatter and cuckbook for talking about the jews.