I hate Islam right. Not really racist but Islam is a fucking vile religion...

I hate Islam right. Not really racist but Islam is a fucking vile religion. But be honest- the ISIS national anthem (or quasi one) is pretty dope right? youtube.com/watch?v=zdwbgsF1UUY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA
youtube.com/watch?v=R0DvqkHWK5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I hate Islam but im not racist
Nu-pol everyone. Saged
Back to plebbit faggit.

haha mad that islam is taking over the world & you can't do anything about it you pathetic beta cuck

Fuck off fag- Pigment doesn't mean shit but religion does.

>Implying race is a difference of pigment.
Saged back to plebbit with ye

They are SLOWLY invading Europe and if the US committed to it we could eradicate every Muslim. The only way you can even stand to us to to go underground like the fags you are. And even then we still kill 1000 of you for every one of us you kill. We are VASTLY superior and will remain so

Imply different then? Differences culturally and socially deal with ideology which is what I take issue with. I know dumb fags like to make it easy for their small brains by breaking it down to race but it's not.

Cause the only difference between races is skin color.

I dont judge people based on their race but you need to learn boy.

Learn what? I took the red pill long ago I have no love for blacks, Mexicans, ect. But I don't think its a skin thing I think its a culture thing

>believes in evolution
>doesnt believe in tribes having to survive harsh and violent sorroundings are any different mentally and physically than tribes that survived by building civilizations and fortresses.

You are mistaken. Islam is peace and love.

Fucking POL man. Than explain the wide differences in culture from some blacks to other blacks? Or American to British? If your BS is true than why are there black people who are law abiding doctors and lawyers? How come some of them end up acting more white than other white people?

Their culture is overall good, but somehow they got fucked up by their religion. I dont know how that happened, they were progressing well.

What is the bell curve?

bellcurve.jpg

stop being such a fucking retard

So peaceful . No they are violent barbarians ans behind the entire world by about 50 years. Fuck Islam

CTFU
>1.6 billion muslims in world
>several muslim nations has nuclear capabilities as well

We would be able to eradicate the world before you cucks could defeat us

Only a couple decades ago parents fretted over the satanic messages in their kid's heavy metal music. Now, Little Johnny's listening to ISIS music and his single mom's too busy getting plugged by Tyrone to even notice.

Differences between African tribes are also differences in the way they evolved. America and Britania are different for the same reason although their cultures are far more similar. America is more gung-ho about weapons because surviving on the frontier was pretty recent. Their civilization is still young. Britain will look like them in 50 years when the mixing happens. As for why some blacks are more tame than some whites, its because of the bell curve.

Top kek have a (you)

1 nation with nukes and its Pakistan and they don't have many. Your militaries are VASTLY inferior in everyway (size, tech, training, funding). Not to mention you are all so poor and pathetic you cannot even economically support large scale war. Also Pakistan has 120 none of which could hit the US (made for India). The US has 3000 at least. And we can hit you

When we gave you nukes we made sure you cant reach Europe with your slingshots dumbass.

RELIGION IS NOT A RACE. ISLAM IS NOT A RACE. HATING ISLAM DOESN'T MAKE YOU RACIST. STOP TALKING THE WAY THE FUCKING LEFT DOES. THE MODS SHOULD BAN YOU.

Don't use any lexicon created by the left. They do it to subvert everyone by changing the way we think. Never agree to use the fake pronouns. Take care when using them mockingly, that is one way the left desensitizes you to their ideology.

Right lol. I'm 34 btw so mom doesn't care. And Trumps in office so I feel safe that we won't deal with many of them for at least 3 years.

I like the argument that "not all muslims are terrorists" when there is a terror incident. If they truly believe in Islam then yes they are terrorist also. Muslim is not a race, it's a religion. So if they identify as followers of Islam why the confusion?

Right I am VERY aware of this but I didn't want to make it a race thing because it isn't and this is Sup Forums- not known for its... kindness.

>implying that there is no such thing as "dirty bombs"

haha cuck, did you forget that a Muslim ran the United States for 8 years? You call us poor yet if you looked at UAE, or any gulf states we are richer than all of you cucks could ever dream for

Haha stupid cringe Kuckistani

fuck off mongrel, that song is nigger-tier

this is a catchy anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA

Holy shit, Islam is an ideology. It is inherently open to any criticism since its a man made idea. How can you be racist to a thought, you knuckledragging niggers?

Did you forget about Turkey?
Stupid cuck how mad are you that there were Muslims in the SS?

I agree that if you are Islamic you are in a group that kill innocents are are partially guilty. But there are moderate Muslim groups in Syria that have taken up arms against ISIS and they are pretty moderate- not bombings, no executions, they like Christians. So logically I cannot say all Islamic people but there are enough of them to where I feel it needs to be destoryed

Then why did you say you weren't racist? This isn't fucking reddit or tumblr.

But I suppose it is cuck/pol/.

Since most Islamic people are Arabs and Muslims people often assume being critical of Islam is being critical of races.

Since most Islamic people are Arabs and Muslims people often assume being critical of Islam is being critical of races. And also I remembered Turkey. It's just that those are US nukes on US based protected by US troops.

>most muslims are arabs
>SEA

kuckistanis back it again with idiocy!

New fag ok. I generally troll /b. I like pol because I am a trump voting conservative and its honest

Muslims are arabs aren't the same but I made a mistake there yes. Muslims are Islamic people. Arabs are a race

Whos going to do anything in Turkey? The midget erdrogan who sucks alpha cock of putin?

I meant that he tried defending himself as a non racist because he criticized an ideology. Newfags everwhere.

>Muslims in the SS
You must be so proud to have been our cannon fodder. Hahababa

True but it's hard to differentiate between good muslims and bad ones. I think most live in fear of being killed or brutalized by the extremists. I know as a "religion" they have zero tolerance for others.

I prefer this one tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=R0DvqkHWK5g