I know we'll have no sympathy for the slut. But I want to raise a larger question

I know we'll have no sympathy for the slut. But I want to raise a larger question

Why do leftists dedicate themselves to destroying people's lives on a whim. Specifically niggers do this

You're gonna act like we don't do this same shit to people? Come on dumbass

A modeling company won't care about this. If anything it will get her better representation.

Niggers gonna nig

Jesus. niggers are disgusting

I think this bitch doesnt know what a reverse image search is or how it works.

protip - it doesnt work like that.

Because you deserve it. I 100% support the fact that if you say shit online that you wouldn't say in real life you fucking deserve it.

Because pol is full if double standards

lol that was funny how mad it made black girls

You're a statist faggot then

>BLACKED hand avatar pick
This is a Sup Forums troll acount isnt it

Has no one noticed this?

She's either a coal burner or this is a troll account and "Sharika" Kunta Kinte, white-man-eating-warrior is overreacting.

Same thing I was thinking.

>image reverse

They're fucking learning guys

Boohoo.

>that hand
We need to prove that this a troll account and that the picture is faked and then have the bitch that tried to get her fired humiliated

>Why do leftists dedicate themselves to destroying people's lives on a whim.

Same reason anybody does, including us when we do it: They think their target deserves it.

why is the coon so triggered? Just because the white girl wrote "niggas"?

i saw that as soon as i looked at ops image.

I think its a troll account. Nogs are just too fucking stupid.

Looks like a coal burner.

whew

Not without reason, payment, or significant political motivation. Why the fuck do think you see almost every request responded to with "not your personal army"?

In the meantime, that Kwanza-cannibal is going to eat some unsuspecting woman.

If the Sup Forums taught me one this is NEVER trust what you see on the internet.

its because the white girl didn't place an apostrophe, the nigger is a neogrammar nazi

>gonna act like we don't do this same shit to people?
>pol is full if double standards

In reality Sup Forums only shows the double standards of society at large. We never set out to be moral exemplars or set consistent rules.

If someone premiers blacks and hurts whites and you attack them in a way that shows this, your response is to turn to the one who makes it clear and go "YOU'RE NOT CONSISTENT"?

Are you fucking retards? Or just black?

It looks like someone tweeted it at her today and she added it as her profile pic. Posts from days ago have her retweeting stuff trying to win a rosegold macbook.
it might really be her.

>cry about me being a sissy!

What a sad cuck.

You need to log off friend. You are larping too hard.

Boooohooooooooi

don't make the black kids angry

When you try to use slang that you don't master it really shines through.

>destroying people's lives on a whim. Specifically niggers do this
They destroy everything else, so why not? Seriously, all sub-Saharans do is steal and destroy. It's a defining trait for those people.

>both of those things at a fashion show
lol

>Fascist