Turks

Are Turkish people white?

Other urls found in this thread:

armradio.am/en/2015/02/26/armenians-have-a-high-genetic-affinity-to-ancient-europeans-new-study-reveals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They aren't even people

fpbp

Some might pretty Mediterranean (still mixed though) but mostly it's just Semites.

First, they are the richest family in the world. They are worth more than 2 trillion dollars. They aren't part of the Forbes ranking because they are nobility. Any head of the family Rothschild is richer than Bill Gates as there's nine of them.

Second, they are heavily involved in shadow politics. Council on Foreign Relations? Bilderberg Group? They are behind them. George Soros is a puppy next to them. They push for open borders, special concessions for their corporations, and wars against regimes they don't like.

Third, there's an aura that surrounds them that makes them stand out. They live in castles, fancy weird art, wear satanic symbols, participate in strange rituals, and are involved with mysterious artists that touch upon the themes of pedophilia, cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Fourth, they have been around for centuries. They financed all sides in all big wars since Napoleonic times. They take sides in civil wars though, usually the winning side. They made their fortune through banking schemes. Their royal position gives them fiscal privileges like not paying taxes on their properties if they declare them in a certain way. They bought they royal position, by the way, since they are Jewish.

They were also behind the creation of the Federal Reserve and have puppets in nearly all central banks. They don't own central banks as you can't actually own them, but they certainly have lots of influence over them.

They're like bugs.

Turks are not semites.

If turks are white then everyone is white. Even niggers.

I've heard that people in the western part can be considered more European, but the people in the east can't

This

/thread

I hate leafs but you're alright

No. And neither are Greeks or most Balkannigs for that matter.

>b-but that's divide and conquer.
No it's not, it's not expanding the concept of whiteness to meaninglessness. If Greeks and Balkanshits are white then so are Turks, they're literally the same damn colour.

LOL no not even by my degraded American standards.

Considering their behavior politically and by religion I'd say NO!

FPBP.
Who mean the Armenians who pretend to be turks because of Genocide.

Armenians are Genetically proven to be ANCIENT EUROPEANS.

armradio.am/en/2015/02/26/armenians-have-a-high-genetic-affinity-to-ancient-europeans-new-study-reveals/

Not all jews are semites either, and not all semites are jews.
Remind turks of the armenian genocide every day.

>Armenians are white
t. Davit Shitskinyan

proud of you leaf

you made this Canada day less shitty

is that mime holding a genie?

Some of them are white...