I am adamantly pro-Trump and I want him to stop tweeting...

I am adamantly pro-Trump and I want him to stop tweeting. It is derailing his presidency and making it embaressing to keep defending him to my co-workers

Other urls found in this thread:

canadafreepress.com/article/george-soros-funds-mccain-institute
nytimes.com/2017/07/01/opinion/sunday/save-free-speech-from-trolls.html?src=twr
archive.is/JowZz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't defend him then faggot. He's a human who is talking on a new medium.. who gives a shit

Presidents used to duel

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

First, they are the richest family in the world. They are worth more than 2 trillion dollars. They aren't part of the Forbes ranking because they are nobility. Any head of the family Rothschild is richer than Bill Gates as there's nine of them.

Second, they are heavily involved in shadow politics. Council on Foreign Relations? Bilderberg Group? They are behind them. George Soros is a puppy next to them. They push for open borders, special concessions for their corporations, and wars against regimes they don't like.

Third, there's an aura that surrounds them that makes them stand out. They live in castles, fancy weird art, wear satanic symbols, participate in strange rituals, and are involved with mysterious artists that touch upon the themes of pedophilia, cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Fourth, they have been around for centuries. They financed all sides in all big wars since Napoleonic times. They take sides in civil wars though, usually the winning side. They made their fortune through banking schemes. Their royal position gives them fiscal privileges like not paying taxes on their properties if they declare them in a certain way. They bought they royal position, by the way, since they are Jewish.

They were also behind the creation of the Federal Reserve and have puppets in nearly all central banks. They don't own central banks as you can't actually own them, but they certainly have lots of influence over them.

My main concern is how easily they can and will be used against him in the debates for his 2020 run, it's just easy pickings.

you sound like a fag

Fuck off reddit

You suck at chess and you suck Islamic cock

Who/what the fuck are you talking about

The dude literally talked about grabbing by the pussy and you think a couple tweets is gonna jeopardize his presidency? If anything its gonna fuel his base further. Generation Z aka the based memers of our generation are all gonna vote Trump. It will be a landslide

Defend him to coworkers?
You actually talk to coworkers about non-work related subjects?
Coworkers implies working at a job together, not hanging out and shooting the shit.
WTF is wrong with you and the other employees?
Even if all the tasks are completed, there's still work to be done.
>"If you've got time to lean,
> you've got time to clean."
>Col. Sanders
I work 87.5 hours a week, and I'll be damned if I wasted any time on non-job realted tasks.
Fuck all goof-offs.
Office gossip is for women, fags, and niggers.

No one will care.
If the president was screaming about aliens and the Illuminati but fixed up the government and put the US on a good path, I'd vote for them again.
Need to see what is done by that time and what other options we have before sating wither I will or will not.

Never defend, be always on the offensive.

Have you tried killing yourself?

Trumps twitter is one of the biggest reasons his supporters love him. We get to live vicariously through him as he bashes the legacy media and people who deserve to taken down a notch. The more they complain, the happier I am. Seeing the media so freaked out helps Trump supporters know Trump is at least not on their side. I'll start worrying when we see constant positive Trump coverage by the corporate media.

It's derailing discussions surrounding him, but it's not taking any time out of his day. Understand that it means more to you than it does to him, and it gives him an incredible presence in daily life.

Trumps tweets are the only reason I still like him. He better cut middle class taxes or Im going to be pissed!

>im on ur side guys i swear
>but how do we get trump do stop doing things that benefit him?

lol your old jewish subversion tactics no longer work here

>I am adamantly pro-Trump
Not sure if this is Shariablue or plebit. However, Trump is running circles around the legacy media and the Dems. They don't look at all of the shit they are not covering while Trump tweets.

The only legitimate argument they could use against him was that he was unqualified.

By 2020, he'll be the most qualified person to run.

ALL THE MORE REASON HE SHOULD KEEP TWEETING!

YOUR SALTY RAGETEARS ARE AMAZING!

CRY MOAR!

>He's a human who is talking on a new medium.
exactly people forget Twitter was just invented and didn't exist last year when Obama was president. Cut our God Emperor some slack

A friend and I were just talking about his tweets (we are both Trump supporters) and he mentioned an aspect that I had never thought of. He said that the genius of Trump's tweets is that he is using them deliberately to distract the left, the media, and his opponents. Think about how all you heard of were his latest tweets against Mika what's-her-name and little about the travel ban taking effect and nothing whatsoever on Kate's Law passing the house. The media will take any tweet he makes and try to use it against him and he knows it. I could end up being proven wrong for sure, but I think the God-Emperor is much, much smarter than people give him credit for.

You're a fucking retard. His Twitter account is the most potent tool that Trump has. I'd be livid if he decided to give it up.

>Always know exactly where he stands on something. No filter, no bullshit politician speak.
>Brings to light topics normies would never talk about
>Exposes shitlibs to him daily because the media can't stop talking to him

It's one of his best tools. No one cares about your fee-fees, on the contrary your butthurt is why he'll keep posting.

It's hilarious.
Besides, if he ever gets impeached we have Pence.

no you're not

fuck you psy-op.

You need to imply they're petty idiots for paying attention to twitter all day.

I think it turns off some boomers, probably no big deal.

nope i love his tweets he only goes after jerks that attack him first

>Everyone's work schedule is comparable to mine
Try driving a company truck to a job site an hour away factory slave

I want him to keep tweeting specifically because it causes the left to screech like the autistic retards they are.

Fuck off, Jewboy

> He's a human who is talking on a new medium

1 post by this ID

What's your point? Social media is new relative to the scope of American history

doesn't mean he has to put his dementia on full display whenever he forgets to take his meds

>muh coworkers

so in other words, youre a faggot and you want trump to be a faggot too. no thanks. i want him to attack everybody and destroy them all.

>embaressing to keep defending him to my co-workers

Speak for yourself. I work in ultra-liberal Silicon Valley and I defend him all the time. It's hilarious how upset leftists get about literally nothing.

>hating democracy
Fuck off OP. The president's Twitter is the greatest thing to ever happen to democracy.

I could say the same thing about your posts. Sounds like you just dislike Trump and would bash him for anything

whenever someone starts with "i'm a trump supporter but..." you know they're a shill

and it's a weak shill tactic at that

>guys trump needs to STOP TALKING because it's really difficult to defend him to my BLUE PILLED FAG NORMIE IDIOT COWORKERS
>pls help im a pea brain and i need social approval from
>le redpill the masses

Why defend him?

He can talk all the shit he wants to. I'm not his mom

>to stop tweeting.
Hell to the fucking NO, He is playing with democrats and MSM like cats with a laser pointer. Libs have lost all sense of reason and have no plan forward to win any future elections. I can hardly wait to hear what they try to run on in 2020. "Trumps a big fat weenie and he's mean on twitter you should vote for Elizabeth Warren" or some equal dumb shit like this. look at where the libs are now that Russia BS fell apart. What do libs stand for today? More immigrants, more fag shit, more fraud news? It's quite fun if you ask me

It doesnt derail his Presidency it just derails the current news cycle and puts leftists' assholes in a knot

then they go and make drumfp statues and artwork showing his penis and whatnot, or go to a play where an actor posing as Trump gets murdered on stage.

They are apparently not above it. The salt is all the more reason for him to continue tweeting. The entire spectacle of people pissing themselves in anger over his shitposting is 10/10 truly magnificent stuff

I unironically agree.

>He is playing with democrats and MSM like cats with a laser pointer.

Fucking A user perfect analogy

Seems like you are unwilling to bash him for anything my dude.
Even his own parties senators and congressmen are getting tired of him sticking his foot in his mouth.

>have controversial bill to pass in legislature
>don't want media circus to harass congressmen voting on it
>'I wouldn't shit in Anderson Cooper's house'
>media distracted talking about how Anderson Cooper shit tweet reflects anti-LGBTBBQ sentiment or whatever
>bill in congress passes under the radar
>repeat

He's turning media into the trump show and he knows people will tune out. It's 6 months in and they're already low energy. SAD!

Good. If cuckservatives like Lindsey Graham and John McCain weren't criticising Trump I'd be worried.

Coming direct to the people... and the media and the shills can't filter it out. Keep whining about the tweets while ignoring the real issues that he's taking action on.

the daily salt mine is too good for him to stop.

I heavily bash him for his neocon attack on Syria

really makes you think
canadafreepress.com/article/george-soros-funds-mccain-institute

Typical Republicans run for the hills when they are shamed for anything. Even Pence will. Trump is the only Republican to ever buck the trend and the left didn't know what to do.

He resisted invading Syria despite the false flag, and let the media chew on a cosmetic missile strike.

His deep state advisers wanted him to send in 150k US troops and he said no. Give the man some credit.

>Even his own parties senators and congressmen are getting tired of him sticking his foot in his mouth.

They didn't like his boisterous attitude to begin with.

Fuck them. We don't care about your feels anymore.

How do you not understand this by now?

Nigger, small talk always occurs on the job site. Hell, some companies make it mandatory to have an office get together or BBQ.

>redpilling coworkers

At least your heart is in the right place. The amount of pain in the ass that could cause is totally not worth it.

is that sealab 2021?

a weird thing too is that not very many people know they exist or the extent of which they own you

>image
>delet this in spanish

assblasted chicano shill itt

I'm not gonna tell you they're vampires, but they're vampires.

>his dementia
>forget to take his meds

christ shareblue you faggots are so easy to spot, change your playbook up

All these faggots not realising the "embarrassing" tweets are bait to distract the media while real policy goes unreported. Hope they keep it up.

They aren't allowed to, it's top-down scripts.

It's why they continually get annihilated.

hes not crashing and burning you pathetic cunt. Clearly another person lost to mainstream media and listening to false propaganda. Sad

>concern trolling

Any thread that starts with "I'm pro Trump" should automatically be regarded as concern shilling.

Why do you allow people to put you on the defensive? Why be defensive in the first place? None of this garbage in the world is really that important. For example, I just saw this: nytimes.com/2017/07/01/opinion/sunday/save-free-speech-from-trolls.html?src=twr

A bunch of nothing, from a nobody whining about another nobody trying to be somebody. Who cares?

Archive
archive.is/JowZz

>being this retarded, delusional and paranoid

Fuck off nu-pol

IS THERE NO STOPPING THIS MADMAN???

Will you be my ai gf?

Tweeting is his major weapon and back up plan, cucks just didnt lern what trolling is 10 years ago

No it's literally not.

Shut the fuck up shareblue.

The media wants him to stop because they want to control the narrative and the flow of information through their channels.

What Trump did last week was to change the direction of the narrative from the embarrassing reveal that his golf clubs had faked Time Magazine covers, to media talking about his attacks on Morning Joe.

That's some pretty serious autism

its a pasta dumbass

Politics adjusts to changes at a snails pace.

You're either a faggot and/or a shill if you want him to stop tweeting. He has literally dodged every single scandal they threw at him and IMO won the presidency due to his twitter dominating the narrative. Even today with his throwdown of dumb as a rock Mika and Psycho Joe has shifted the focus of the travel ban getting approved to "sexism". His twitter is a weapon and won't give it up as long as it continues to help. The MSM relies on his twitter for spicy stories so they'd be screwed if he were to stop tweeting anyways.

how new?

>Fuck them. We don't care about your feels anymore.
>How do you not understand this by now?
For some reason democrats like Hillary and John McCain think we are as stupid as liberals swallowing everything the propaganda machine puts out. Remember Hillary thought putting the mother of a drug dealer who tried to kill a cop on stage would help her get votes.

Obama had a Twitter account. In 2007

i'm pro trump and i want him to continue tweeting. thing is, he doesn't give a fuck what you think, you don't know the source of his power, or his strategy.

R O T H S C H I L D S

I don't defend him, I praise him. This is what I voted for. He's sticking it to the lying press.

He's got my vote for next election already.

There is nothing he could do that would make them happy, he is "A WHITE MALE!!1". He could declare obama president for life and step down they would still criticize him.

God I hate the left so much. They are just so fucking stupid and annoying.

Wrong thread, newfriend?

Lol you Are very proud of yourself for slaving away for some fat rich kike aren't you? I hope you hold your shit for break time :)

agree

You guys are so fucking imbecile. The Rothschild were indeed the most wealthy family in the past, but they have long lost that level of wealthy. They are still rich, but not as much as before due to numerous reasons:
-France nationalized the French branch of the Rothschild bank
-The Austrian branch of the family was kicked out by the Nazis
-During the end of the 18th century and 19th century, the economic power shifted from Europe to the USA, and the Rothschild family failed to bring their businesses as strongly to the USA, the branches kept their businesses mostly in Europe.

The family is also hugely immense, and after many generations, although many of them are rich, they are not as close to even be billionaires. The richest at the present moment is Nathaniel Rothschild, and he is not even a billionaire.

It's incredible how some of you retards believe in some conspiracy theories made by Nazi propaganda.