i.imgur.com/4RHnf0V.jpg
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments July 1
>Quneitra: 2 Israeli missiles struck Samadiniyah Sh. and Brigade 90 in retaliation for errant shell in Golan.
>SAA liberates Ithriyah-Resafa Road, encircles IS East Of Khanasir, liberate 13 villages
>Palmyra: SAA advanced 13km on the Arak/Suknah axis
>Idlib: 'Rebel' proxies fight each other
>SAA Liberated Humayma From ISIS Near T2 Pumping Station
>Raqqa: IS recaptures Al-Sana'a district, heavy clashes ongoing
>JewAF target SAA position in response to ‘errant projectile’
>SDF capture Kasrat Affan village SE Raqqa, stopping any IS attempts to break the siege
>RuMoD: US Coalition’s actions encourage terrorists in Syria
>SAA employs women police officers to defend liberated cities
>Turkish shelling of Afrin continues, Russian efforts for diplomatic solution
>40+ prisoners killed by US airstrike on ISIS jail
>300 Al-Qaeda, ISIS members arrested after Lebanese Army cracks down on refugee camps

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

2045.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=wTM83MKJjy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for SAA

First, they are the richest family in the world. They are worth more than 2 trillion dollars. They aren't part of the Forbes ranking because they are nobility. Any head of the family Rothschild is richer than Bill Gates as there's nine of them.

Second, they are heavily involved in shadow politics. Council on Foreign Relations? Bilderberg Group? They are behind them. George Soros is a puppy next to them. They push for open borders, special concessions for their corporations, and wars against regimes they don't like.

Third, there's an aura that surrounds them that makes them stand out. They live in castles, fancy weird art, wear satanic symbols, participate in strange rituals, and are involved with mysterious artists that touch upon the themes of pedophilia, cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Fourth, they have been around for centuries. They financed all sides in all big wars since Napoleonic times. They take sides in civil wars though, usually the winning side. They made their fortune through banking schemes. Their royal position gives them fiscal privileges like not paying taxes on their properties if they declare them in a certain way. They bought they royal position, by the way, since they are Jewish.

They were also behind the creation of the Federal Reserve and have puppets in nearly all central banks. They don't own central banks as you can't actually own them, but they certainly have lots of influence over them.

when will this war finally be over...?

ASSad is a child killer. WHY do you HORRIBLE DEPLORABLE people support that MONSTER?!?!?!?! just LAST NIGHT, bashar al assad bombed 12 ORPHANAGES, 3 KITTEN SANCTUARIES, and 4 CHILDREN HOSPITALS. He is a monster and a tyrant and we CANNOT allow him to stay in power. Semper Fi!

>tfw it's a bot

Nice bread EBIN thank you
and WHOAHHH the demons have come out. done sucking that wahhabi dick for the night guys?

Can anyone update me on that syrian man who was being sledgehammer tortured by Russians, saw a webm about it a couple threads back. What'd syrian man do?

Qatar Latest Update:

>UAE foreign affairs minister Anwar Gargash played down the chances of an escalation, saying "The alternative is not escalation but parting ways"
*Deadline for Qatar response to GCC demands is Monday
*List of demands 'was meant to be rejected - Qatar FM
*Qatar FM meets members of UN Security Council
*Putin discusses Qatar dispute with Bahrain king
*Bahrain invokes WTO’s ‘national security’ clause in Qatar row
*Trump discusses Gulf crisis with Erdogan
*No breakthrough in DC talks
*Qatar's defence minister: Blockade is 'declaration of war'
>Lloyds, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and Tesco banks stop trading Qatari Riyals
>More Turkish troops arrive in Qatar.
>Qatar confirms currency stability, guarantees all exchange transactions
>Saudi Official says Qatar, Sudan and Turkey are ‘triad of terrorism’ in Libya
>Qatar has to choose to either protect or continue to undermine Arab national security in favor of others - Egypt FM
>KSA UAE Bahrain & Egypt considering reducing commercial links with countries that continue to trade with Qatar - UAE ambassador to Russia
>Ousted crown prince MbN of Saudi Arabia has been confined to his palace
>100s of camels/sheep perish in intense heat after being forced to cross the desert between Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
>Saudi FM: Qatar must change its behaviour or remain isolated; list is nonnegotiable.
>Saudi king to visit Moscow next month in his first official visit to Russia
>Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
>Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
>Yemen:Prisoner swap deal between all parties has been stopped due to UAE intervention
>Qatar Emir:willingness to cooperate fully with Iran
>Tillerson statement: Demands are difficult to meet, some can be discussed, negotiations needed, we support Kuwait mediation.

yes it's everywhere

So qatar wants to be the good guy por not???

He was ISIS

ASSAD IS THE GREATEST LEADER IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

They just wanna be Qatar. Saudis don't like that.

>*Qatar's defence minister: Blockade is 'declaration of war'
IT'S HAPPENING

>They just wanna be Qatar
???

Sorry for the swedes last thread.
The Lebanese summoned them from Sup Forums
I'm off to bed. adios

>FWVL/QI9

>You better not attack Syria and build military bases over there, expanding your empire.

My leafy friend in last bread, US already occupying Tabqa base it's too late bro :/ Euphrates will separate the new country to be craved from based Syria's sovereign territory.

It's construction bro btw, honestly believe that Turds are gonna get their own territory UNLESS Russia & Iran Chimp out on Kurds... we'll see.

>I think Qatar will come out of all this more sovereign and Saudis will still look like shit.

If they (Qatar) get kicked out of the GCC or if nothing happens and it simmers down and they still remain a part of GCC?

hah hah i love that all you ASSad suporters still think your sandnigger COMMIE friend can still beat the U S OF A and our allies

its going to be so funny to watch you CAMELJOCKEY COMMIE C U C K S get taken to the WAMbulance when we take this C U C K out

i love how all of you SANDPEOPLE still delude yourselves into thinking your winning OR in the majority here

NEWSFLASH you COMMIE SNOWFLAKES your HATED no-one wants you here it should pretty obvious since these Threads are always so dead

its going to be so fun when all you plebbit and /leftypol/ COMMIES get taken home in the WAMbulance once your COMMIE hero gets BEATEN by the U.S.A

Saudis want them to bend the knee and kiss the ring.

Demons gonna Demon

any source on this?

Qatar is not accepting a single demand from the list so no. (but they are willing to negotiate)

So qatar wants to be bad but with complete independence...Is that their endgame???

Fuck Assad. He is a killer of his own people.
He has GASSED over 2,000 OF HIS OWN PEOPLE.
His BARREL BOMBS have KILLED THOUSANDS of CIVILIANS.
He doesnt care if he points his guns at a daycare or at ISIS. BTW 90% of the time he says he is fighting 'terrorists' or 'ISIS' he is in fact fighting moderate opposition who took up arms against him due to ATROCITIES committed by him on their communities.
They both look the same to him. HE is the REAL ISIS.
Over 4 million people FLED SYRIA, BECAUSE of HIS GENOCIDAL TACTICS.
He SHOT PROTESTERS who were UNARMED, and RELEASED TERRORISTS to DESTABILIZE THE OPPOSITION.
The SAA are nothing but child killing THUGS.
The Syrian Airforce bombs vital infrastructure such as HOSPITALS and SCHOOLS to demoralize THEIR OWN CITIZENS.
Its a shame that small groups such as Al-Nusra smear the name of the Opposition.

They want to continue to be sovereign, so yes.

quit shilling against assad you pieces of shit. nobody believes that fake ass shit anymore lol. go back to sucking on that wahhabi demon dick

>ASSAD IS THE GREATEST LEADER IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

It's from the desert frontline.
No civvies there, only ISIS

It's all up to the new crown prince, i guess.

Wish best Korea could send more bombs to assad

Hi guys, long time no see. I have some exclusive pictures that I found from the social media of Russian Polite People that were in Syria.

LOL. stole my thunder nicely.
>it is true though. he's only real nigga that's been under siege by demons of the world for over a decade. STILL FUCKING STANDING

He's back

HOLY FUCKIN G SHTIRTGINGVRTRGR

N-NANI?!?!

What do yo guys think of

Satanic illuminati confirmed via Soros/Rothschild type elites??

I personally believe God is protecting Assad from the satanic elites and governments of the world, it's honestly a miracle he hasn't been assassinated yet, brb gonna pray for Assad and SAA again... just in case.

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

100 percent bro
The luciferian demons are very, very real

Rareeeee, hows NK like dude?

Tell me, are you a proxyfag?

>havent slept for 24 hours just to sleep
>MC returns
Fuuuck
how are you man

>>ASSAD IS THE GREATEST LEADER IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
indeed

This is Abu Assad

i cant wait till the SDF and the U.S.A gets to damascus and kill this old shit COMMIE whose destroying his country

when we fix syria and help the people living there all you COMMIES are going to be pissing yourselves crying when MY PRESIDENT marches in and sets the Christians free

its going to be so fun to watch all you anti america/israel SNOWFLAKES MELT when we deal with syria iran and their terrorist friends in hezbollah

but still whatever you guys are probably going to keep shilling for the COMMIE dictator you love on account of a large amount of you being putin-bot tehran-bot shills trying to undermine american security

God is also very, very real and I also believe he's under divine protection :)
>God Bless Bashar

Source?
>IM A FUCKING DEMON HUNTER

*teleports infront of you*
Not so fast sweetie-pie.

Hey Deep, how are you?
Great to see that I was missed. I'm doing quite well, how are you?

Last picture post I will share with you guys today. This is from an SAA soldier's facebook account. His message is: "[Name of MP retracted] you are my best friend, you are my brother"

I'm reading up on end times prophecy right now and seeing how Syria ties into all of this, it's crazy.. tell me user you heard of 2045 initiative?

I never understood how this works.

Sure you could argue proxy but how the fuck does anyone even set up a proxy in NK when the general population can't even access internet outside of anything based in NK?

proxy fag, provide proof that your a nk citizen

I have not. do tell!

All good
Gainsgainsgains

YES PRAISE ISRAEL!

ns2d...

It means that the jews just wont give up on syria
>#Syria #Damascus Some Reports say 3 Terrorist Explosions happened at Airport Roundabout area, Tahrir Square area, & Baghdad Street.

hah that old dried up libTARD lost her job cuz she fought she could stand up against a true patriot like MY PRESIDENT

its going to be so fun to watch all you SNOWFLAKES MELT in 2020 when MY PRESIDENT finishes up ASSad and wins the election again with all TRUE AMERICANS supporting him

what all you libTARDS need to understand is trump isnt just another oBONGO hes a new george washington hes going trigger the new 1776 in 2017

i also find it funny how all you COMMIE SNOWFLAKES believe ISRAEL(thats its name not "palestine" which has NEVER existed libTARD) is the ad guy in the mid east

they are the only democracy is the mid east which grants rights and freedom ALL people living there INCLUDING arabs

but its sorta a null point to talk about syria and israel because when MY PRESIDENT gets rid of your SANDNIGGER COMMIE friend were going to clean up syria :)

Should've been over by this year or the next, but Burgers love to stretch it on by sponsoring terrorism.

Hezbollah is so cool.

burgergs gonna burger

>B....But goy..Our armed forces are Better

Heheheh...
That last point especially... Heheh.

Ya I saw that ISIS withdrew from there. Deir ez Zor will be reached soon I hope.

How much did (((they))) pay you?

Thank you best leader for supporting Syria!

See here: 2045.com/

Basically in the times of Noah, the Nephilim offspring of angles mating with humans scripturally were full of evil and only evil deeds.
See Genesis 6:5 NLT

It is believed they were gene splicing to create more nephilim in those times. This was considered an abomination before the Lord and then the flood came.

In the gospels Matthew 24:37-39 the bible says that the end times will be like the days of Noah..

2045 initiative wants to blend humans with machinery, animals etc. in order to be like God and ultimately reach immortality. 2045 wants to get rid of religion and need for religion though science and transhumanism... it's scary dude read the mission statement.

I want to buy this Jindallae 3 produced in best Korea

no wonder why the jews and saudies are hell bent on weakning syria and lebanon.
>quantitatively and qualitatively
kek the 2006 war showed that hezbollah were fighting israel as equals the only advantage the idf had is airpower and hezbollah lack of anti-air missiles.

someone need to photoshop nasrallah's heads

youtube.com/watch?v=wTM83MKJjy8

your id has the word "oh" in it

What's the situation for SAA today? Still advancing?

Heading to bed
>Stay /comfy/
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/redd*tards
Have a WAR MAP on me!

>B....But goy..Our armed forces has hot chicks

PAY ME?????

i dont need to be payed anything unlike you putin/tehran-bot shills whose only job is to defame and slander MY PRESIDENT and weaken american democracy

when our troops are kicking in the doors of ASSads imperial palace in damascus and putting a bullet in him and his entire camel jockey family you will realize you cant beat the U.S.A

but still its going to be a shame when we WIN and all you guys have to go back to plebbit and /leftypol/

but of course like i said a fair amount of you are nothing but putin/tehran shills paid to post and hopefully once you LOSE in syria they will cut your funds

end times dude brought on by satanic elites thinking they can beat God.. it's all part of the plan.. NWO

It's gonna be weird when this war's over. I can honestly say this is my favorite general on Sup Forums - just seems like it captures the kind of atmosphere that the board had before /ptg/ and r/the_donald.

ty 4 map ebin. saved. sleep well

this is my reaction when i discovered why gulf countries and arab media are very anti hezabollah

kk i'm checking it out right now.
>That massive immortality button on home page
>DO I CLICK
>DO I WANT IMMORTALITY
>ill wait for now lolll