I still don't understand why Sup Forums is Christian and not Pagan

I still don't understand why Sup Forums is Christian and not Pagan.

Give me ONE good reason to be a Christian that's not supernatural woo woo we wuz saved n shiet, bullshit.

The fact is that it's Christian organizations running the refugee camps and programs in my country.

none knows, they love worshipping humans instead of gods

Easy: The Multiverse is real anything and Everything is possible!Let that sink in.

Everything & Anything is possible!
Welcome to your new world!

some people take "muh heritage" the wrong way and attach themselves to identities that have stopped being alive a long time ago, which includes both Paganism and Christianity

you should take heritage as a baggage to develop something out of
unfortunately on both sides too many people want to revive ghosts at all costs

>Give me ONE good reason to be a Christian that's not supernatural woo woo we wuz saved n shiet, bullshit.

If you follow a religion you follow it because of the theology, you french retard.

Neo-paganism is called neo for a reason. It's a new and updated form based upon the old. It's not an attempt to recreate what our ancestors believed.

It's truly a kike religion the amount of subversion that the Chirstcuck do in my country is horrifying

Christianity is heavily intertwined with Judaism.

Judaism was first and said there would be a prophet and son of God Then came Jesus claiming to be this person.

The Jews did not believe Jesus was and noticed he was influencing many people away from being orthodox Jews: it is a theme of the new testament that the old testament is not to be followed.

So we have Jesus converting a bunch of people away from orthodox Judaism, so orthodox Jews begin losing support and money.

The only solution is to kill Jesus, so the Jews kill Jesus. The end.

In the world today, most evil is caused by the Jews, so Christianity is seen as the good side of that. Paganism may be related to one side or the other, but my best guess is that paganism is more aligned with Christian thought.

TPTB which are Jewish do not want people to have a choice between paganism AND Christianity or they would have more people to fight and control, so paganism fell out.

Pick Christianity or paganism, it does not matter. But the Jews have adopted for us that Christianity is mainstream and so that is why.

oh sure, but taking something old like the few pieces of pagan rites and beliefs left and trying to revive it with a modern mindset will only get you so far, especially when it comes to a true spiritual reawakening of the western world

>subversion by Christcucks
>india
I think you have bigger things to worry about, Pajeet.

What in the fuck is genuinely so spiritual about Christianity?

There's no "reawakening" that's going to come from it.

True Christianity is exactly the thought that the Jews are wrong and this new thought is the prophesied message and because of this the Jews killed Jesus, but since we should forgive them.

Current Christianity is based on how people in power decided to put together books to make Christians either stupid or submissive. Stupid if you think too much about the jewish books, the old testament and submissive if you purely look at the new testament.

The truth is you should forgive and forget, but realize the other guys are going to kill all of you. What are you going to do about it?

This. I desperate newfags who have been on Sup Forums for a little too long and realize their religion can't explain absolutely everything.
So, they take the next logical step.
Force everyone else to believe in it.

Same old, same old.

Yes that's why you live in a kike colony

oh I don't think christianity can be a vehicle for that either, at least not in the west, even catholicism is too corrupt and too modernized
but at least it has a continuous unbroken tradition unlike any sort of neo-pagan movement, even though it stopped having a weight on society a long time ago

Doesn't matter which one you are , neither is willing to fight or die for their beliefs like Islam is, and until you are willing to, you're going to keep losing.

Because.the. Christ conciousness is the only way to move foward in this spiritual training school we are living in.

Multiverse theory is speculative at best.

What are those pants?

I despise Christianity and I'm here. Christianity is completely nonredeemable at this point, and do-gooders have more or less insured there will be mass calamities in India and Africa due to fucking with their evolution so much, and then of course it makes whites race-blind and and gives them a horribly weak moral code.

Something new will come when this era collapses. I hope it's more in line with natural laws, or else the planet is done in.

The greatest trick the kikes ever pulled is getting anti-semites to worship one of them