youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/letters/ct-when-the-u-s-military-heads-to-space-20170630-story.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WgMRP4KOALw
youtube.com/watch?v=YtXq-v9XoMc
youtube.com/watch?v=WgMRP4KOALw
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881373634585079808
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVBpMC6HxBc&feature=youtu.be&t=8669
youtube.com/watch?v=NDAWaYu-YCo
nbcnews.com/mach/science/nasa-revives-plan-put-nuclear-reactors-mars-ncna778536
yakumo-family.com/fudat/b2eac3bec90edddc43c3a6932ee6dbfe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

First, they are the richest family in the world. They are worth more than 2 trillion dollars. They aren't part of the Forbes ranking because they are nobility. Any head of the family Rothschild is richer than Bill Gates as there's nine of them.

Second, they are heavily involved in shadow politics. Council on Foreign Relations? Bilderberg Group? They are behind them. George Soros is a puppy next to them. They push for open borders, special concessions for their corporations, and wars against regimes they don't like.

Third, there's an aura that surrounds them that makes them stand out. They live in castles, fancy weird art, wear satanic symbols, participate in strange rituals, and are involved with mysterious artists that touch upon the themes of pedophilia, cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Fourth, they have been around for centuries. They financed all sides in all big wars since Napoleonic times. They take sides in civil wars though, usually the winning side. They made their fortune through banking schemes. Their royal position gives them fiscal privileges like not paying taxes on their properties if they declare them in a certain way. They bought they royal position, by the way, since they are Jewish.

They were also behind the creation of the Federal Reserve and have puppets in nearly all central banks. They don't own central banks as you can't actually own them, but they certainly have lots of influence over them.

>He won’t admit that he’s taking pictures of these people without their permission. I wanted to see if he would. It’s so disturbing.
Breakroom's such a creep and a pest. I don't know why people encourage him anymore. That is a good reason to say something I guess.

I love Kellyanne.

have you seen any niggers around awoo?

MORNING
>National Leaf Day
>Trump goes on tweeting storm: “Happy Canada Day to all of the great people of Canada and to your Prime Minister and my new found friend @JustinTrudeau. #Canada150”
>”Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was let go by her out of control bosses at @NBC & @Comcast because she refused to go along w/ 'Trump hate!'”
>”Numerous states are refusing to give information to the very distinguished VOTER FRAUD PANEL. What are they trying to hide?”
>”I am extremely pleased to see that @CNN has finally been exposed as #FakeNews and garbage journalism. It's about time!”
>”Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses. Too bad!”
AFTERNOON
>McConnell rejects Trump's advice to repeal ObamaCare now, replace later
>Democrats draft bill to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump
>Trump has ‘Celebrate Freedom’ rally – Honors the vets
>NASA revives plan to put nuclear reactors on Mars
>29 states now reject voter fraud probe
>New Jersey, Maine, and Illinois all fail to pass budgets possibility resulting in government shutdowns
>Maine and New Jersey have issued shutdowns
EVENING
>Trump tweets: “The FAKE & FRAUDULENT NEWS MEDIA is working hard to convince Republicans and others I should not use social media - but remember, I won....” “....the 2016 election with interviews, speeches and social media. I had to beat #FakeNews, and did. We will continue to WIN!”
>”I am thinking about changing the name #FakeNews CNN to #FraudNewsCNN!”
>”My use of social media is not Presidential - it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!”

Lumang hag

Commander Boreale - enemy forces in our perimeter.

>I don't know why people encourage him anymore

To feel good about themselves. Virtue signaling. Basically like the commenters on Adalia Rose from years ago before it was trolled into oblivion.

>Forgot trip

>State law won't allow some
How can the Feds circumvent these laws? The voter audits have to happen.

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/letters/ct-when-the-u-s-military-heads-to-space-20170630-story.html

This fucking timeline.

Libtards are determined to thwart warm, cuddly Russian relations because they fear the superiority of the Slavic women!

God damn I love the NRA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WgMRP4KOALw

I WANT KELLYANNE TO SIT ON MY COUCH

Only nonbased ones that that have acute lead poisoning

Arent most voter rolls public anyways? How could they stop that?

>any niggers around?
Only Floridaniggers

I love kettle cooked potato chips. Can't help myself. How will I make america great again by eating so much of them i don't know

Dumb cartoonposter etc.

Good people.

Some of the data is public (name address etc) so it'll come out anyhow; the commission was overly broad in what they asked for (more than a few states keep who you voted for private). This is expected, ask for everything, get told no, ask for public, get it, go from there pairing with states to handle the data Feds aren't allowed. More than a few red states already do audits.

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW

What, do you want to make English the official language or something?

Says the flagget.

This is discrimination. Apologize.

Yes

I don't trust you captain leaf of the blacked pearl

Then you'll REALLY love the JPFO!

>Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) is a group dedicated to the preservation of gun rights in the United States and "to encourage Americans to understand and defend all of the Bill of Rights for everyone". The group was founded by former firearms dealer Aaron S. Zelman in 1989. The JPFO interprets the Second Amendment as recognizing a pre-existing natural right of individuals to keep and bear arms. It is based in Hartford, Wisconsin.

>JPFO takes the position that an armed citizenry is the population's last line of defense against tyranny by their own government. The organization is noted for producing materials (bumper stickers, posters, billboards, booklets, videos, etc.) with messages that equate gun control with totalitarianism. The most famous of these are the "All in favor of Gun Control raise your right hand" materials, which features a drawing of Adolf Hitler giving a Nazi salute. The organization also attempts to prove that genocide is linked to gun control, by showing that most countries where a genocide has taken place had gun control first.

>Members do not have to be Jewish. The only membership requirement is that you be a "law-abiding citizen," by "obeying the Bill of Rights."

What's it like to be a winner surrounded by winners, winning?

Jesus, the Trump Cabinet must be high on endorphins all fucking day long.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtXq-v9XoMc

They do have the best gun milfs

thats pretty funny desu

>What, do you want to make English the official language or something?

I don't see why we haven't. It's silly.

Problem?

Pretty racist to non-english speakers, desu.

I recognize that the accurate term is English, but for some reason, if they classed it as "American English" instead I'd never stop laughing. For the record, I'm not sure why English isn't documented as the official language, seems like a no-brainer.

I want you to tell me how many trannies actually sign up to defend the USA?

Has anyone cut up the MAGA choir song from the freedom rally and posted it here?

I like this one

So who's building the nuclear reactors on mars?

Yes. Immediately if possible.

Islamic thing near Lancaster California where the SB terrorists are buried as seen by me today.

is it possible for trump to get companies to make shit in america again? tired of waiting for widows to sell their husband stash.

She's such a qt.
Wtf I love Israel now

USA

That's how they get you, user.

What now, Drumpfies?

did you piss on their graves?

Nice watercolor Van Gogh.

This is probably why he doesn't do stimulants, he just has to wake up, asks Siri who's the current US president and get off on that everyday.

Hi fellow pedes. Based black guy here. How's y'all tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=WgMRP4KOALw

NRA going hard, what a difference a few years makes

Wtf

Can you imagine the nose their son will have?
Absolutely disgusting

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WILL RISE AGAIN

JPFO used to be really good, but Zelman died and new management is not as dedicated

Join the NRA, but also join Gun Owners of America
GOA is the only NO COMPROMISE gun rights org out there
NRA wanted to compromise on 1994 AWB, and sold out VA GOV endorsement cause McConnell asked them to

She's very tolerant.

Bean is such a gross and stultifying language. Ban it asap.

BTFO

TRUMPFKINS BTFO

imagine how amazing her feet must be

He probably pays his black friends to come over and fuck her when she's horny so he's able to jack off
There's no way in hell that nigger lover isn't a cuck

In the past it was basically a given, considering we only got white European immigrants who are smart enough to well integrate and embrace their new langauge and land.
Now we get shitskin low IQ subhumans who come here for a pay day and could give a shit about the people, the country or its lanuage

chinks still have arrange marriage with their cousins. bitch is probably an inbreed.

Another AV fag here huh?

I have noticed quite a few Muslims around lately..

Never heard of the SB terrorists...

>attractive white conservative girl cleans up a piece of public property as a sign of respect for the office of the presidency
>ugly overweight brown liberal spic sluts deface it
This is called bad optics.

1305 118th St W
Rosamond, CA 93560

The symbolism is pretty disturbing, no?

NEW TWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881373634585079808

He's a foot fetishist. Not surprised that he has shit taste in general.

Harris won't got very far, her past will come out
she stole this election and only reason she had any future was cause she fucked her way into it

The same could be said for literally every other race

>my fear is it'll prove Trump's right about us rigging the vote
hmmm

obstruction of justice charges when?

NASA. The plan is for human expeditions to Mars, but running the equipment to produce fuel, air, and water, plus running the habitat and recharging batteries for rovers and science equipment takes a lot of energy.

Fuck
I really need to watch that rally as soon as I get up in the morning don't I?

here it is

>implying Germans aren't the majority

>Never heard of the SB terrorists...
San Bernardino

Speaking of which. Where's the nationwide concealed carry? Wasn't that part of the campaign promises?

Shadilay brother!

It's obvious the girl on the right doesn't live in Ca, she's too white. The white people all moved away or mixed away

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>2020 will be a contest to see who can be the bitchiest and most passive aggressive to Trump
Going to be a shitshow like the 2012 ones.

What are you on? She's literally a qt

what's in her past?

Don't lie about what happened, it makes you seem dishonest and disenheartens people to the cause. The NRA was offered a compromise to the '94 AWB of a 20 round magazine ban rather than 10 if they went along with the legislation process and they walked away from that deal. They did not bend over for it. Regardless, new leadership runs the NRA and they are not the same organziation of 20 years ago.

Are you serious.

Yes.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881373634585079808

>as soon as I get up in the morning
Listen to our new anthem and reconsider that.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVBpMC6HxBc&feature=youtu.be&t=8669

In other words prototypes to transport raw materials in space will be a likelihood? I doubt they're going to send robots to do it....I think.

still waiting on machine guns... drumpf, you promised...

youtube.com/watch?v=NDAWaYu-YCo

because

>Buttigieg

...literally what?!

Here's the entire article:

nbcnews.com/mach/science/nasa-revives-plan-put-nuclear-reactors-mars-ncna778536

Fucking kek. The Japanese know, shut the awooing down.

yakumo-family.com/fudat/b2eac3bec90edddc43c3a6932ee6dbfe/

>chink
>she's called brown in the picture
>she's a shitskin spic
chinks have higher iq than whites they don't inbred retard

Dems are fucked it is OVER OVER OVER
Party has already collapsed! Get lost tard!