What the fuck happens to womens' sanity when they turn feminist?

What the fuck happens to womens' sanity when they turn feminist?

It gets cancer and forms into the feminist movement.

They fail in the careers they're told to pursue, they get fat, then get on welfare.

What happens to their sanity?

You'd have to be rather disturbed to begin with to find any of this appealing.

10 years ago I had 2 really cool female friends. Based, attractive, dgaf about media bullshit.

Those same two friends now are wrapped up in virtue signalling, they shill for refugees, are posting 24/7 on just about every social media platform there is AND worst of all....

They are literally going crazy. Ran into one earlier this week, we decided to go for coffee, she is a run down mess confused about her place in the world. She needs a strong man to take charge of her life and set her on track but she would resist this all the way. Sad that her feminist ideals are stopping her from having a good fulfilling life and instead is an emotional wreck that people steer clear of.

>Implying women were sane before

All bitches must be exterminated once the womb has been completed, this shall be the brotherhood of man

You should fuck traps exclusively

Left if center totally fuckable

Feminism didn't make them a crazy dyke.

UMMMMMMMMMM

>You should fuck traps exclusively
Traps are gay and anyone who fucks traps is gay.

>She needs a strong man to take charge of her life and set her on track but she would resist this all the way.
Let me guess that strong man is you huh shitlord?

>buzzcut on a girl
>before

Fuck no mate. 10 years ago would've jumped at the chance. Now, no god damn way. I prefer my women to have some semblance of sanity.

Correct, sir.

faggot

you'd be surprised

Horse

How the fuck can she have 5 o'clock shadow? I've had testosterone for 25 years, coursing through my blood, and I can't even do sideburns.