What are things a 23 year old doesn't know?

Consider this... someone who is currently 23:
>born in 1993/1994
>has vivid memories of 9/11 and an early childhood before 9/11
>is probably fairly cognizant of Jewish influence in politics, and has seen the rampant degeneracy buildup of the last decade
>(obviously) zero firsthand knowledge of any life before the late 1990s
>probably attended public schools from 1997-2012
>currently anywhere between total NEET and Masters degree
>probably the most common age on Sup Forums
>most likely has very religious grandparents, non-religious parents, and is completely agnostic themselves
>could be literally anywhere between LGBTQA and 14/88, depending on what year and age they discovered Sup Forums

So oldfags, what don't today's 23 year olds know, and what should they know?

>be me, old fag

Liberals can't handle conservative ideas. Even older liberals are so mentally unstable that they just aren't capable of truths.

>probably the most common age on Sup Forums
same

Interest bump.

23 years old are fucking babies

I'm going to be 23 in an hour or so.

Yeah, unlike us mature cool and kept 24 year olds. We are alpha, pinnacle, Creme de la creme baby

22 y/o here , this is the future

Happy bday user

>tfw turned 23 two days ago
>only a sophomore CS student when i should have been graduated like others who started at 18

JUSTTTTTT

Just wait until you're 25. International politics will seem like child's play. Only people 25+ can be true masters of the universe.

Most have never had their childhood freedom. What a kid in the 70's would normally do alone is considered neglect or poor parenting now. Riding bikes miles from home alone under 10. Staying out all day until dinner without adult supervision. Going to the library to use the encyclopedias for school. Three channels on TV that go off the air at midnight. Buying a shit car at 16, hopping it up and staying out on weekends until 2am. Oral sex as a hard taboo you almost never get. Being a pussy got your ass kicked harder and more often.

They don't know Independence, Agency, Morality and Emotional Toughness. Your fucking Boomer and GenX parents and grand parents fucked you out of your rites of passage.

are you me?
t. 47
also no kids had inhalers and ADHD wasn't invented yet

I don't know why anyone would say that diversity was a strength, that's what I don't understand.

24 with a kid.
I feel old, but i know im not.

25 here. I don't know shit and I'm not doing shit. Enlighten me.

Things were much whiter.

They will be again.

Happy birthday man I want to be 24 in about a week

I know the feeling man I'm going to be 24 and just finishing college this summer just stick in there will get better just calm down

You should know that the things Hitler did pales in comparison to the things Stalin and Communism did.
You should take that lesson and remember that both sides can fall to extreme ideology. The capacity for great evil is ever present in mankind. It is usually preceded by the delusion that their cause is completely pure and right.

t. 45

happy birthday user !
gelukkige verjaardag anonieme vreemdeling !
ne geleukkege verjoardoag anomieme vremde!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag user!
feliz cumpleaños!

have some cake ^^

>22

feels bad man

dont do faggot or nigger shit

I'm 21 and what is this

What is so special about 23 year olds?

sometimes it takes a young man to figure out whats wrong with the world.

42. You really don't know you're fucking born lads until you're at least 35. We had comfy lives but hard too, no sexting, mobiles, internet. We had skateboards, bikes, ingenuity, imagination, creative ideas in abundance. You had to back then or you'd be incredibly bored. No PC crap, gays were virtually unheard of, no pakis kicking off, nigs few and far between and they knew they were guests in your country. I miss the late 70s 80s a lot.

OP is one

mah nigga

same here dood

Same. Why the fucc is this a thing?

'94 is a meme birthyear. Ive heard lots of things about doggo year born fags. Most autistic year?

>23
>found Sup Forums when i was 13

i just realized i've spent 10 years (on and off) on this shit hole

80's and early 90's girls were truly top

That Kurt Cobain wasn't a "legend." He was a degenerate junkie, lefty faggot. And Dave Grohl was never the best drummer in the world. Also, David Bowie was a pedo. Think about that the next time you refer to him as "classic."

You're pretty close. I'm 23 and everything but religion is correct. My parents and grandparents are religious, and I'm an agnostic atheist (there's no such thing as an agnostic). Everything else was accurate (though the last line is true for anyone because it encompasses the entire spectrum of beliefs on LGBT).

31 here. don't fucking stop climbing. it only gets harder.

And if you silly faggots want some financial advice:
>Don't spend your money like a nigger would
>Keep a savings account for only an emergency fund which is about 6 months worth of living expenses
>Only keep enough in your checking account to cover your living expenses (food, gas, rent, etc..)
>Every penny you get after that goes to investments
>Debt to Jewish bankers is bad, k?

nobody likes you when you're 23

nice meme

Bump, good thread

>23
>remember thinking 9/11 was a shit after-school movie until dad came home and took it seriously
>witnessed the degeneracy buildup first-hand
>public school 1998-2012
>rated 85% unemployable, but doing homeschool college degree
>not particularly religious grandparents, trying to read the Bible from time to time and be a good Christian myself
>we must secure the existence of our families and a future for our white children

Pretty good description imo

>millennials are truly the lost generation...GenZ are in for a hard time...sad

Don't fucking worry about others.

If I done things the "right" way, I would've had a bachelors by 21 and masters by 24.

I'm 23 and about to start my final year after the summer. Would I have done things differently? Of course I would. But does it matter in the end? No, quite frankly, setbacks are greater learning opportunities.

>42
>flag
>gays virtually unheard of

You're either a bad liar or not 42.
>what is Queen
>what is Judas Priest
>what is IRA

I'm 22. I don't know how to be a real man.

Happy birthday user.

Oh I also forgot Gay Chieftains Elton John and George Michael

You're right, Dutchbro. I'm in the same boat. As long as you're done with school by mid 20s and have a decent degree, don't worry too much.

>posting in datamining threads

That was just a rumor back then. Even those queens couldn't come out until Freddie Mercury died.

be responsible and always mean what you say. your word is the only thing you have as a man

Video games are complete cancer now. Linear, boring, "here's your mission now follow this line goy" kind of cancer. On top of that it's been flooded with women and diversity memes. It's just not worth the time anymore. I recently decided to play SS2 over again and literally had to retrain myself into the old style of gaming. I had gotten so used to the new style of easy mode that I forgot how to think critically. It was a sad realization, but it forced me to understand how much of a waste of time gaming is now. I could have spent all that time reading books about business or politics instead.

>Freddie Mercury never came out, and only felt able to confirm that he had Aids 24 hours before his death in November 1991.

I did not even know this bohemian rhapsody was about a guy getting raped then he killed the man to get raped in prison again.

not a queen fan but the lyrircs were all over

Who do these two posts describe my life so well? Modern entertainment is made for absolute retards.

When I was first exposed to them, it was painfully obvious to me that there was something "off" about the aforementioned people.

T. Mum was a London degenerate around that time

I was born in 1975. We had one kid at school in my year of 248 kids who was camp. He never said he was gay, there was no faggots 'out'. No bisexuals, so stfu boy.

GM was fancied by young girls, even they didn't know he was a queer back then. Mercury died in 1992 when I was at Tech. Even then most lads took the piss out of his arse injected death sentence.

28 here. soon to be 29. killing myself at 30. being a failure isn't so bad but when there's such a massive gap between what everyone thought you would achieve, and what you did achieve, suicide seems like a real nice exit strategy.

Thanks to globalism, they don't know what a real economic downturn looks like.

Hope you have a good one, user.

It's like you don't even know how to read.
You sure you weren't born in Pakistan?

>What should i know

you should already know by now that you're a faggot

There are people itt who were born after Terminator 2 came out. Holy shit I can't imagine my life without having the experience of watching it in a theatre as a kid and realising that movies will never be the same from now on. It was a literal revolution happening in front of our eyes.

Girls never "know" if someone's gay or not.
That's the whole reason why pop culture is so huge, because they can push all shades of degeneracy onto unsuspecting women because they're fucking dense.

I mean, fucking Justin Bieber -- all boys and men took the piss out of this little batty boy, yet he is the biggest popstar in the world because women.

24 fag her its nothin special did some coke got super horny went to the bar to see if any female was there. Took another bump outside the bar came in now im sitting at a bar alone high on cocaine drinking a bud light watching an old football game.

Im 21, and when i was young my friends and i would bike all around town until dinner time.

I guess it was because we lived in rural bumbfuck massachusetts, not a suburb.

just turned 26 and im still in college (should be my last year unless i fail again). some of my friends are having their first kids. birthdays are no longer happy days.

>PSX
>PS2 pad
This is bait, isn't it?

>how do you do, fellow 23 year olds?

fuck off cia nigger

Mid 40s Leaf.

You'll never understand the sheer joy of living in a politically incorrect world. Nigger jokes. Spic jokes. AIDS jokes. Casual misogyny. Fuckin Xanadu compared to life today. You guys were raised with such a warped idea of humour. You're going to miss that when you get older and realize how important laughter is in life. Everything you grew up thinking was funny is going to look like shit because you're also a generation raised without a sense of nostalgia.

No worries because you'll be a dhimmi not allowed to laugh anyway, Just a stud horse alive to help breed white sexslaves for sandniggers.

In the meantime don't settle down because by the time you're 35-40 you'll regret it and waste far too much time trying to navigate infidelity or getting assraped in divorce court.

You think you're smart now and have most things figured out. You know jackshit and life will change in ways you can't comprehend.

Human beings are fucking disgusting, never learn from history and deserve to be exterminated.

This is the most reddit post ive came across today

Happy Bday user

wew lad

Daudz laimes dzimšanas dienā!

Happy Birthday, user.

Never understood this sentiment.
You could do literally anything else but suicide.
You could live innawoods and do your thing, you could be a traveling bum, you could try to aquire lots of money in questionable ways since you don't have anything to lose and so much more.
Killing yourself sounds so fucking boring in comparison to all the shit you could do instead when you don't have to fear for your life or your future.

happy bday mate

Happy birthday you filthy attention whoring faggot

Is that an actual video? Or a simulation of sorts? Was it night or day?