How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

How does it feel knowing that everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are?

You realize this will never ever ever happen again right? This will be your final 'victory'

Enjoy it while it lasts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwNTjlEpJD0
youtube.com/watch?v=SlS5MxuianA
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reddit spacing
you have to go back

The one that laughs last laughs the most

First, they are the richest family in the world. They are worth more than 2 trillion dollars. They aren't part of the Forbes ranking because they are nobility. Any head of the family Rothschild is richer than Bill Gates as there's nine of them.

Second, they are heavily involved in shadow politics. Council on Foreign Relations? Bilderberg Group? They are behind them. George Soros is a puppy next to them. They push for open borders, special concessions for their corporations, and wars against regimes they don't like.

Third, there's an aura that surrounds them that makes them stand out. They live in castles, fancy weird art, wear satanic symbols, participate in strange rituals, and are involved with mysterious artists that touch upon the themes of pedophilia, cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Fourth, they have been around for centuries. They financed all sides in all big wars since Napoleonic times. They take sides in civil wars though, usually the winning side. They made their fortune through banking schemes. Their royal position gives them fiscal privileges like not paying taxes on their properties if they declare them in a certain way. They bought they royal position, by the way, since they are Jewish.

They were also behind the creation of the Federal Reserve and have puppets in nearly all central banks. They don't own central banks as you can't actually own them, but they certainly have lots of influence over them.

I cant tell if these are satirical copy pasta threads or if they're serious shareblue bot posts

reddit spacing is two spaces before a line break < : ^ )

Not us. My country is a sucker for the gringo dick.
Fuck. I'm sad. We were never meant to be a great nation.

racism is the natural order of things

The great thing about being American is the "we don't give a fuck" what others think and don't need to when you're us.

actually OP, this is what the whole world is doing when seeing trump's success

Op is a fucking mongoloid faggot

Never stop winning!

"don't need to"
America needs to send spies and drones because the ENTIRE EARTH doesn't share technology with them.

Don't sat that, mexibro. We want you to be great.

Who's laughing, OP? Who is in any position to laugh at us?

It feels good that they're laughing at us. It means we're going in the right direction which is the opposite direction from the rest of the world

>Potato nigger thinks America cares what he thinks.
How does it feel to know that America laughs at you OP?

You're delusional if you pretend the world isn't laughing at you.

>How does it feel knowing that everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are?
Said by a "NON RACIST"
((sarcasm included))

>potato
lmao the irish are in control now. mayweather by first round ko, screenshot

How does it feel, Ireland, to be completely irrelevant?
How does it feel knowing that you are only known for St. Patrick's Day and potatoes?

>damn it brits
>your potato famine missed one.

I don't think about you at all.

>First, they are the richest family in the world.
>what are Rothschilds

Trump is a president for America, not the world

eat shit you potato nigger, we don't think about nor care about you from one day to the next

go river dance yourself off a cliff

>everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are
is that bad or something

>Some irrelevent potato nigger acts like America never had a negative reputation until Trump
Holy shit, were you asleep or not born when Dubya was president?

actually most of the world is extremely fucking jeleous of your awsome president.

kys potatoe nigga

lmao but he's doing nothing for "america" either

and if you think being considered unreliable and a joke by everyone is not hurting american power, you just don't understand international relations

It feels the same as when I go to the zoo and all the chimps are yelling at me. It's amusing at first but then it gets boring and I move on.

But I read in a YouTube comment section for CNN somewhere that Australians were dumbfounded at how awful of a country we've become with Glimpf as president and that he needs to be impeached and that IT WAS HER TURN.

You're right, fucking hilarious

Indeed, the world will be dead before we are destroyed. America will either be eternally ruling over you or the last civilization, your choice.

BTFO grumpfed

Not funny

be careful m8 i know how many potatoes it will take me to kill you

hint its none

They're not though.
Why are liberals so ignorant of other cultures? Sad

youtube.com/watch?v=rwNTjlEpJD0

working in the salt mine, masta got me working, some day masta set me free.

youtube.com/watch?v=SlS5MxuianA

Impotent laughter from irrelevant countries trying to distract themselves from their own failures is nothing more than SAD!

this Leaf is jealous as fuck about Trump. Keep fucking shit up Don.

So, nothing's changed?

>hint its none
Famine Level Brutality

You're probably not even a real potato nigger

>world is laughing at you

Burgers are pretty dumb but not dumb enough to fall for your tear stained shilling

First they laugh at you... etc

oh no someone called me racist
Go fuck yourself you potatoless nigger

How does it feel to finally defeat England but still lose your country to the EU?

You're a retard.

Tell me, what Australian car brand is well known all over the world again? What is it Australia is known for? Shrimp? Knives? Poison? Criminals? You tell me.

>How does it feel knowing that everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are?
It took them this long considering the response against Muslims here after 9/11, and the recent history of actual lynchings and shit up to the 60's?

let's do some simple cost analysis

1 month of trump costs = 12 months of obama costs
trump accomplished more in 1 week than obama did in 8 years
1 year = 52 weeks
1 week of trump effectiveness = 416 (52x8) weeks of obama effectiveness
1 trump effectiveness / 1 trump cost = 624 obama effectiveness / 12 obama cost
1 trump effectiveness per cost = 416/12 obama effectiveness per cost

1 trump is worth 34.6667 obamas

if trump serves 2 full terms he will accomplish more than obama could have in the entire lifetime of the united states

everyone always hated us anyway

yeah, people hate the fact that we have freedom of speech and won't go to jail for making fun of our government. Parody. The rest of the world should try it. It always breaks the ice and opens up new fruitful discussions.

This is literally a copy and paste thread from weeks ago. Sage

the irony is, both of these kids where propped for a better photo. the dead kid was actually found in a cove and moved to the beach for a more powerful photo.

the left, the news, the jews... they are fucking twisted.

Feels good man. 10,000 times better than what democrats have to offer.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The real question, OP, is, how does it feel to be a total fag?

all they got is their annoying accent

>Here is your reply

>what Australian car brand is well known all over the world again?
Oka. It's literally the toughest fucking thing there is.
>What is it Australia is known for?
Not being absolute cunts and not having a shitshow for a national leader to begin with.
>Shrimp?
Chuck a Carnarvon Prawn on the barby next time you're headed over. Splash some VB on it at the end to add some flavour.
>Knives?
'knoath m8. Because that's not a knife...
>Poison?
Our animals tend to dominate that sector.
>Criminals?
Yup. Still I'd rather be descended from Micks and Poms sent over for stealing a loaf of bread than always wondering if my great, great grandpoppy was a land owner or a slave...

If only your First Empire wasn't killed by (((them))).

Don't worry Pablo. Once we crown Trump emperor, we can march south and MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN.

>How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?
I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. If they all disappeared tomorrow nobody here would care.
Feels good.
>You realize this will never ever ever happen again right? This will be your final 'victory'
The Dems pretty much lost everything. No reason to think that's going to change.
>Enjoy it while it lasts
Post something original, faggot. I remember replying to this shit months ago.

Feels good man.

>reading comprehension
try again

Give me their names and addresses you cocksucker and we'll see what happens

Im not laughing, im just admiring. Europe needs it's own Trump.

Irish people thinking anyone takes them seriously.

Ha ha keep crying

It's over libtards.

you realize threads like that will make trump win the next 5 terms?

>>How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?
>I don't give a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. If they all disappeared tomorrow nobody here would care.
Literally isolationist. That's cool bruv, you storm off to your room to be alone. When the shit hits the fan tho and we're all too busy looking after ourselves and each other make sure whinge about it to someone who fucking cares.
>>How does it feel knowing that everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are?
>Feels good.
Ahahahahaha, enjoy getting shot by wannabe ghetto hoods and crazy middle aged whte cunts who got their gun permits off the back of a Wheatties packet.
>>You realize this will never ever ever happen again right? This will be your final 'victory'
>The Dems pretty much lost everything. No reason to think that's going to change.
And yet with a clear majority the Republicans still can't fight themselves out of a wet paper bag...
>>Enjoy it while it lasts
>Post something original, faggot. I remember replying to this shit months ago.
Cool, and here you are still trotting out the same tired old shit.

Who gives a shit, the world doesn't even know why it's laughing. People are just parrotting a media narrative.

he looks like a frog! i've never noticed this before!!!!

I love America, and I love Trump, I'm laughing out of pure joy

#MAGA