Has anyone else noticed niggers are more respectful ever since Trump got in office?

>Obama presidency
>Baltimore, Ferguson
>BLM, Chimpouts
>Fuck whitey, you in the wrong neighborhood.
>gibsmedat

And now
>Trump presidency
>No major riots, only Chimpouts are anitifa and tiny BLM protests
>Niggers start calling me sir again
>Start keeping to themselves, stop acting like savages.

Wondering if it's just ancedotal or more widespread. No schlomo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdZNZMY6EQw
hooktube.com/watch?v=QdZNZMY6EQw
hooktube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers are more docile because they prosper more and people don't tolerate or antagonize their shit as much when libshits arent in control. A lot of us grizzled oldfags knew Obama taking office would make race relations far worse, not better let alone end them when that was a wildly unpopular opinion.

Trump da chieftain with the bling bling.

black unemployment is at a 17-year low now under Trump. it is also possible that Ben Carson has done something great but nobody ever hears anything about what Ben Carson is up to although i bet it's pretty relaxing

Niggers were the main cultural focus during the Obama years. You saw a lot of innovation in hip-hop and blacks in entertainment. People like Kendrick Lamar and others really gained a large following during the Obama years.

Niggers were generally celebrated, defended, and actually given free shit like full college tuition. You saw the major anti-white attack start during these years as well, and even history revision that made whites look much worse and non-whites look like innocent victims in all circumstances.

Honestly, blacks are fucked forever. The Obama years were a trainwreck and a failed experiment where we gave niggers the steering wheel to culture, and it didn't work. They are too stupid, too ignorant, and too arrogant to actually build or maintain anything.

I get the general consensus that everybody is very sick of niggers bullshit and they're not buying it anymore.

Completely anecdotal.

It's hot this summer and the niggers are out in full force.

One more thing, a middle-aged black woman at my university said that blacks are losing their power in the business world. She said they are begin fired from their HR positions, and it's going back to how it was before the Obama years.

The whole class was super sympathetic and I was just like "I gotta tell Sup Forums about this when I get home"

>and it didn't work
In my experience (in management) the nicer I am the poorer their performance. If a person has the opportunity to be lazy they will (usually). If you shower any group with money they will get bored and start stirring up trouble for everyone else. People NEED to spend a large amount of time at work (school for non-stem is not a hug time sink) so they don't have enough free time to go out and get into trouble.

Organized chipouts are down because the DNC knows this is a loser for them. Baltimore, Ferguson, and BLM played on a continuous loop during 2016 was a contributing reason for the dem loss. Look at the NRAs most recent ad. They are capitalizing on the fear of white suburban women. The Dems know this and have told "the community" to stay cool.

BLM got used by the DNC. When the DNC lost they dropped BLM. BLM was basically used to try and get black votes and sympathy. The only thing lef5t for BLM now are black nationalists and getting whitelib bucks.

Definititely

Part of the nigger problem is that they always know their welfare is coming in no matter what happens. They aren't nervous and in bed by 9:00 to get up for work because they don't have to be, so instead they are out driving around getting into "beefs" with people and doing drive by shootings because they don't have to go to work the next day.

I kinda miss them

We had some good ones last summer. Was very comfy to watch shit go down on livestream

Presidents in the white hiuse actually influence a lot in American culture this world wide. The coal burning Kardashian came up during the Obamas. Now ever since the Trumps have taken over they are loosing influence by the day. Within 2 years nobody will mention that mongrel family.

I don't know. I've talked to a lot of older ones, which hate the young niggers now. I'm wondering it that has something to do with it.

You're a monkey

>No schlomo.
I kekd. This is a pretty good play on the "no homo" meme. I fully support this as a new meme anytime you wanna say something that might be kinda of kikey.
>bro to be honest I kind of enjoy some hip hop, no schlomo

We wuz prezidants

No. No I fucking haven't. NO!

They have become far worse. Every single miserable fucking day in this niggerific cesspool that is Baltimore is worse than the previous. I would love to go on a long-winded rant about the countless incidents I experience daily, but I realized I can't put it into words. It wouldn't mean anything to you and I would have to relive it. Again and again. When 4/5's of the people around you are not white, life is hell. You are never at ease or safe. We are around blacks, and we never relax.

We need a deity to wipe this place off the map! Send your god! I will not try to run, I'll just let it end. I am a broken man now with no faith in anything.

Sad.

>pull up to drivethru
>niggers in next lane there before me
>I finish ordering
>niggers still fucking ordering
>I start pulling ahead
>nigger lays on his horn and yells that he was there first and asks if I want my white ass beaten

No, they're still subhuman trash

Yes absolutely I have.

Spics have not improved. If anything, they are worse. I was out getting exercise yesterday, and one passing by in a car shouted muerte through his rolled down window at me. In less than a decade, we will round these people up, and put them in camps, guaranteed, because they are nothing more than animals.

BLM was Soros' trump card in the 2016 election. They were expected to drive up the progressive left momentum and score a clean victory for Hillary. That's the reason why nigs were chimping out so much and got increasingly violent and openly anti-white.

When Trump won, the funding stopped flowing for BLM so their activities also dwindled. Nigs lost their morale and now they became more tame.

Trump is essentially a black rapper with multiple children by three baby mamas, gold bling, getting pussy and getting into beefs and spats.

lol except for the fact that Kanye is a Trump supporter and that the Kardashians and Caitlyn Jenner are republicans?

lol honestly this. only the militant black power blacks are chimping out over him in office, but they would do that to any non black president, including obama because he wasnt black enough. in general lots of blacks think trump is hilarious because of all his bantz online and balls of steel when it comes to dissin high profile people, plus they respect his money. trump was in rap songs long before he was president as a symbol of wealth

youtube.com/watch?v=QdZNZMY6EQw

>linking Business Insider
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=QdZNZMY6EQw

thx im still learning, good looking out. i use archive for posting news stories, this hooktube is new to me

hooktube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo

HUD is chugging along like its nothing. Ben Carson takes over HUD, asks for audit reports on HUD's finances. Is handed a report which says they've known for months that HUD had 500 billion in accounting errors. Ben Carson mentions this to people, word spreads, he vows to fix the problems. Media sees Ben Carson succeeding. Can't have that. Put a bunch of fact check shit out there to say Ben didn't find 500 billion dollars. Small print is that the 500 billion exists and was already found by the office of the inspector general for that agency and they had been sitting on that information since 2015-2016. Media makes Ben Carson somehow out to be the retard here.

Poor sleepy Ben.

A glimpse of the future if we don't succeed.