NASA is Running a Child Slave Colony on Mars #NasaGate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell me again how we sent men to the moon with vacuum tubes and tempered glass.

We didn't

U realize that spacesuit is heavy as shit and he's still floating around?

>people go to a new place with weird gravity
>they're not used to it and flip around all weird

Holy fuck, it's a conspiracy!

Looks legit, you may want to retire this one.
The arcs on the dust kicked up by the astronauts suggest that they really are in a low gravity environment.

that sounds like something a group running a child slave colony on mars would say.

>TFW europoors don't understand mass stays constant while weight changes
>TFW europoors don't understand the suit is kept awkwardly rigid by the air inside vs. the vacuum outside
>TFW europoors never walked on the moon

If someone said something about me and it was false I would uust ignore it not acknowleadge it. Nasa confirmed having child labor on Mars.

I'm feeling sleepy. Anyone else feel sleepy?

GO TO BED MARK

>Humans are batshit crazy that's how

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM

Imagine being so careless with life critical equipment on the moon

Are they required to reply to this dillhole because hes on the press corps? What is this timeline...

Of course NASA would deny the obvious truth as usual.

>t. filthy commie

The big deal is the curvature, right?

srsly wouldnt doubt it from all the shit i seen and researched in the last year

ya, its almost like the would have died if it was made in china.

is this ironic or not

fuck nasa
and fuck intergalactic pedos

They felt the need to deny it? They could have just patently dismissed it. Now I'm suspicious.

ya, I'd like to see the clip where alex jones says that. seems like he might have said something borderline and the fake news media picked it up and spun it.

I'll put $10 on this clip not existing.

kek

By saying this it's obvious they're trying to hide something.

We need the eyes wide open investigative team on this!

If anyone is wondering, it's probably a code of some sort.

best image, great album

It 100% does. It's from the Thursday show with Robert Steele. Steele brings it up and then Jones just rolls with it.

I bet youre the same guy who posts on the alien subreddit on...reddit

>denies
So they acknowledge it.

>No comment on the million NASA consiracys that come out every year
>No comment on UFOs that show up in their own videos
>WE ARE TOTALLY NOT RUNNING A CHILD BROTHEL ON MARS GUYS

>faked ruins and history
>faked natural history
>faked public space program
>the stars never change their relative positions

What if what we call Earth is really a terra-formed Mars colony, and those children were our ancestors?

I'd like to nominate a new term.

This is "story laundering". Its a way the Fake News Media turn fake news into real news.

Take a piece of info that is bullshit, have someone comment on the bullshit, now the story is about the entity commenting on the bullshit rather than the bullshit. Because its true that someone commented on the bullshit, and the story is about the person commenting on the bullshit the story becomes true.

Even though the insinuation is fucking retarded. The story itself is 100% true.

link

Alex Jones had a guest on who was "former" CIA and he tried his hardest to make him seem like a joke. Haha pizzagate huh what do you think they have colonies on mars? XD

When did you stop beating your husband?

>Nasagate
Literally the lowest energy, least creative name you could think of. Try something without using "gate" for once.

Just go to his fucking YouTube channel and watch the video from the 29th or whatever Thursday was. You will see Steele pop up over webcam at about an hour and a half in. It takes a long time to get to the Mars part because Steele keeps talking in circles about #unrig and Jones keeps throwing to commercial.

I didnt see one link to the story, but I did see 35 links calling the story bull shit.

Exactly.

You only deny something if it's real or close to home.

You don't respond to absurd shit.

Disinformation shills are already here.

Go away troll

#WaterNASA doesn't sound as good

>tfw you will never stick your peenor in a qt martian colony slave loli
Why live tbqhfamilyandfriends

>conspiracy theorists think man never went to the moon
>but think there's a slave colony on Mars

Hahaha wow I love coming up with wacky stuff in my head!

Because there are people willing to risk their life on shitty technology.

Moreover, these people were lied to that the latest technology is safe and thus they could rely on it.

Honestly, we got very lucky. That is also why we've never been back.

Think about it: we just tried with shitty tech. to go the moon and luckily made it. We know it was lucky and if we tried even now we might not make it. Is it worth trying right now and possibly losing the perception the US has?

Russia would never have made it to the moon, unless they got very lucky like we did.

but you see, thats the brilliant thing, i'm sure its true that NASA denied it, that makes it a true story, even if the allegation that jones said it is false.

story laundering.

I can't help but think, shit is about to get real, real fucking fast. The US is going to create a space military corps, perhaps this is due to whats going on in space, the shit we don't know about and can only speculate.

Nasa is a front space program but yes ((their)) corporate conglomerate does in fact have industrial slave colonies(see 1950s brain drain). Over a million people a year go missing in thia country. This is the establishment setting up for the release of truth by the REAL GOOD GUYS. The ancient lava tubes on mars are perfect for colonizong/pressurizing. Thru various programs to inherit knowledge our so called leaders made a deal with the devil anf let ((them)) in ((see operation paperclip).

Yeah, I had to stop watching Alex because of his pizzagate backpeddling. I cant stand with someone that spineless pretending to care about children.

Trump voters are the smartest people. The best people. There are no better people than [my] people.

Trump steaks are delicious.

#heavensgate

We won't go back to the moon, because of shitty technology, but we have kids on Mars. No wonder we're not saying a word about China or Japan going to the moon.

Underrated

Why would they sent it unless it were true?

wtf fell of his suit at the end?

Isn't Alex Jones a trusted White house news source according to Trump.

>fake the moon landing because it can't actually be done
>secretly have a child slave colony on mars

oh what the fuck is that???

*puts thread on watch list*

kek good one guy

what if you're crazy

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Alex Jones says Talmud Judaism is Satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

This

>1969
>Vacuum tubes

This

MFW, I'm on CIA "kill if SHTF" list.

You see mom!!! I told ya I was going places!!!

They don't say anything about anything else so I guess they must really have "child" (they're adults now if you think about it) slaves on Mars.

excuse me sir, but this is not the european flag

Hierarchies exist everywhere.
Even on Mars.

It's almost as if those suits were relentlessly developed to be strong and reliable.

#spacegate sounds better.

How can that horrible man allow such fake news a platform?
We truly live in an age of "alternative facts"

You know. Freedom of Speech ...

except for all the global warming bullshit NASA really isnt that bad.

>vacuum tubes and tempered glass.
The Apollo Program was one of the first major users of integrated circuits, and where they weren't using them, they had plenty of transistors and other solid-state semiconductors.

They didn't have anything nearly as powerful as a modern computer, but what they had was every bit as reliable and perfectly adequate for what they used it for (communications, monitoring, and simple timing mostly). As for things like the automated Surveyor landings, they made use of elegant analog control systems, where today we wouldn't hesitate to just toss in a fast computer (which is much more versatile, but no more responsive or reliable).

They certainly didn't rely on "tempered glass" either. They had lightweight and impact-resistant polycarbonate, and other sophisticated polymers, such as aluminized Mylar and Nomex. If the outer visor of the moon-walk suit broke, they wouldn't lose suit pressure, which was maintained by a polycarbonate "fishbowl" inner helmet. Falling on their face would put them in little danger, especially considering the moon's weak gravity.

A whole lot of their technology was stuff that hasn't been significantly surpassed today and continues to be used.

The child slaves faked the moon landing on Mars.

Looks like whatever it was either fell out of a pack or came off the back right shoulder of the suit.

Oh yeah? Why would you believe (((NASA)))? Alex Jones is always proven right and he will be this time as well. MAGA

Now we know where Madeleine McCann disappeared to.

are we in the verge of some fucking huge shit or is it just me?

the fake kids staged the moon landing in mars?

wtf, i don't even know what to think anymore

>A whole lot of their technology was stuff that hasn't been significantly surpassed today and continues to be used.

Lol. Nigger, they lost the damn plans to build the fucking rocket. We don't know how to do it anymore!

ZOMBEH

RITUUUUAAAAAAAALLLL

Gravity isn't that weird. Notice how the "moondust" just falls right back exactly like earth. I'm supposed to believe 200 lb men are floating with every step but specks of dirt hit the ground immediately?

>leaf
>reddit spacing
>leaf
>leaf
>leaf

Fake news

Alex Jones never actually said this, he addressed this on his last show.

I watched the south park episode

My eyes are open

They are running a Cum and Joke mine

duh, stupid go-i mean guy

Now this is some REAL JOURNALISM unlike the fake news MSM is doing.

david, when is disclosure going to happen? Goode's giving me blue balls

>they lost the damn plans to build the fucking rocket.
False. This is a myth. They have the plans.

>We don't know how to do it anymore!
True. There's always "tribal knowledge" necessary to use the plans, and besides that, the industrial context is gone.

Things they could buy new off the shelf from a factory in the 1960s aren't made anymore. Experienced workers with highly specific skills who could easily be hired in the 1960s are dead or retired and can't be replaced.

We can do the same things, but we have to find other ways. The specific ways they did things don't make sense anymore.

It would be utter insanity, for instance, to assemble a flight computer out of discrete transistors today, or to stitch complicated machined castings of a rocket engine together by arc welding instead of just 3d printing them as one piece.

For that matter, it would make little sense to recreate the Apollo missions. As a science/technology project, the aim was to prove the concept and learn about how to do it along the way. It wasn't intended to repeat them indefinitely, but rather to move on to more efficient transport. But as a PR / psychological warfare project, the aim was simply to get there before the Soviets, in order to humiliate them on the world stage. It wasn't intended to continue in any form whatsoever once this was achieved.

It's almost as if the moon has gravity or something, woah.

I didn't imply it didn't. I implied the gravity is supposed to be much less as is evidenced by 200lb men getting more airtime than dust particles.

Reading comprehension, whoa.

>There's always "tribal knowledge" necessary to use the plans and besides that, the industrial context is gone.

You're saying 'gravity' as if it's one thing, rather than different degrees.

Also lunar regolith =/= Terrestrial dirt..

Also you can see when it gets kicked laterally it carries far more than normal dirt, thus showing it reacting differently.

nope, it's on infowars.

Obviously they're saying this to make pizzagate look ridiculous, isn't that what Jones does with everything?
>pizzagate isn't real goyim
>oh Alex Jones said it was, yeah sure, and what else, Alefantis is sending children into orbit for the big camp in Mars? right out of Comet Ping Pong! lol goyim there's a gate to another dimension in his pizzaoven, lol but seriously, there is no elite pedo ring.

>You're saying 'gravity' as if it's one thing, rather than different degrees.
Clearly you're just fucking stupid considering I specifically stated gravity between Earth and the Moon are supposed to be different, yet here that is not the case.
>Also lunar regolith =/= Terrestrial dirt..
Nobody said it was, can be replicated easily though. My statement stands.
>when it gets kicked laterally it carries far more than normal dirt,
No it doesn't.

>to make pizzagate look ridiculous
You're doing a pretty good job yourself 2bh.

NASA user here. AMA

how come nasa stopped doing cool stuff?

It got watered down by the regulations and the private companies like LM or SpaceX took over the cooler stuff. Back in the moon landing days, people were allowed to drink on the job, would be paid well to stay motivated, would be allowed more leeway to do stuff, etc. Not anymore. Right now it's regulation after regulation, review after review, and budget problem after budget problem. Also after the Challenger explosion and the subsequent cancellation of the shuttle program, the funding for NASA took a hit.

We still do cool stuff, but definitely not cool as landing on moon. The projects NASA takes on right now is less radical innovation and more "what is the next logical thing we can do that is guaranteed to succeed?" NASA can't afford failed missions and dead people anymore, which is why private companies take on the riskier challenges. They can afford to pay their people well (an average SpaceX employee is paid about 1.5-2 time their NASA equivalent), and they can afford to take risks.

Wow there seem to be no rivers of any significance in Australia.