What are some /ppl/ approved college majors and careers?

What are some /ppl/ approved college majors and careers?

I hear Electrical Engineering is good

Engineering

Finance or law. It's good since there are a lot of blacks and blacks done want to be better than everyone just equal

private soldier

/thread

Computer and Information Systems Security
Mathematics
Petroleum Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical/Biomolecular Engineering
Civil Engineering
Statistics
Finance/Accounting
History (probably won't pay well, but will redpill you hard af)
Pharmacology
Any Medical degree

I'm an engineer. No it's not good. It's the most over worked and under payed discipline of the professionals. In any given field you have to get statutory tickets or become a manager to get the big bucks.

Also people go into engineering for the wrong reasons. They think they like maths and science. But then later they're like me and realise they never liked it they were just good at it and it was easy for them back in school and felt like free time compared to other subjects where they had to work to get good grades. Maths and science gets real hard and boring fast.

Engineering is shit. If you're smart you're better off being the smartest in your field of a more average profession like real estate, accounting, human resource management, finance management etc than being in a field competing against an entire profession of smart people.

I'm telling you this as someone who was earning 6 figures by the age of 21-22. Fuck engineering.

The worst thing about engineering is being surrounded by retarded Pajeets

geological sciences
medicine
agriculture

That's because engineering is a dumbass field that requires no intelligence

women's studies
african studies

Hahahaha

Being a mole for /pol in FBI/CIA/NSA/NRO is only approved career path if in USA.

Lmao studying history professionally will blue pill you. Studying history through YouTube videos and retarded blogs will redpill you sure

Education. Kids don't redpill themselves. Why do you think so many of them have liberal tendencies? Because liberals control the schools.

I'm not Indian ;). But yes it's dominated by cultures that have a hard on for education like Indians and chinese

>college
>Sup Forums approved
Pick one and only one.
College is an instrument of brainwashing.
Every useful profession and trade should be taught through internship or apprenticeship.

Sup Forums approved?
Bitcoin miner
Weaponeer
Farmer
Day trader

That's not how it works user.

Finance, you can learn how the Jew Jews.

It'll teach you all about how Islam is a fucking shit-tier bronze age religion that destroys everything it gets its hands on.

STEM. Or some trade. Or business, I suppose.

Yeah Im going to learn more from a liberal cuck (((teaching))) about my profession than someone who is actively in the profession.

Back to the guild system instead of this bs.

Lmao can you imagine your doctor never actually studying the fundamentals of medicine before diagnosing your problem and prescribing you drugs?

Don't let the side down. Take a vacation, you'll be fine.

But yeah, it gets dry and meaningless in a couple of decades. Or years.
t. software engineer

Economics/History proved to be a really useful one-two combo after I was told all throughout school almost universally it wasn't a good idea to double major in them together.
Absolutely correct. Probably 0.1% of what I know of use in history came from a school. Even ignoring the obvious liberal bias even without that history in schools focuses way, way too much on the who, what, when, and where, not the how and why, which are the important parts of learning history.

No it won't because Islam isn't a month. The faith is more diverse in values and beliefs than Christianity. My sect arguably has more in common with some Christian denominations than mainstream Sunnis for example, because it was created as an amalgamation of other religions and cultures which is how every religion works. You'd know this if you actually studied history.

PhD chemist here. Ask me anything.

try to get out on your own. Pay dues, then find a way to do it for yourself.

how the fuck can I stop being a lazy fucker?

I work four nights a week, overnight as a maintenance associate at walmart, and I don't get much sleep during those days, and so during my 3 days off, I get tired as fuck... but I want to be a game developer (with only very little javascript programming experience) and a web developer, with only knowledge of html and css, and some JS....

I fucking hate this shit. I don't want to be a jew slave for all my life. I want to make a lot of money and live comfortably.Help me Sup Forums

Islamophobe

Learn more pls

niggerfaggot

I'm trying to work my way out entirely. Im over it

psychology, or any other easy degree so you can teach english in gookland and be worshipped by slopes

you ARE white, right?

ART

How do I make a laxitive that I can put in somebody's drink without them knowing?

I don't do that kind of chemistry.

Do you want them to shit thier brains out or just vomit a lot/generally out of commission?

>artificial intelligence researcher
>scientist working on curing aging

But what if we dont have your self esteem issue to want to be worshipped like that? Lmao faggot

You need a career that will pay well so you can provide opportunity for your kids as well as lifting the bread winning burden off your wife so she can focus more on her duties as a mother. Teaching English in foreign countries is for directionless losers

(((College))) is a scam. Most of the stuff they teach you you can easily learn on the internet.

>breeding
>letting society cuckold you by risking having your child raped either literally or metaphorically by the education/legal/anything system

Oy vey goy, don't you want a nice wife? Don't you want to have sex and make us future taxpayers?

>self esteem issue
thank you for projecting your own insecurities

>t. Cuckistani fell for the (((higher education))) meme

Having a central guild that deals in matters of each profession is far more economic and efficient. We would be much further ahead instead of hving thousands of individual ((((universities))) that deal in everything from west african womens studies to doctorates in medicine.

Think outside the box user.

I dont give a fuck about your satanic beliefs. All I need to know about pisslam I learned on 9/11

The value of college isn't what you learn. It's having a piece of paper which makes you eligible for a huge amount of jobs and meeting a ton of people to network with. That's what college gives you.

I just want somebody to poop themselves all funnylike

There is no Safeway to do that especially without them knowing.

IT

You are literally discussing being worshipped like it's a good thing. Kys loser

Aubrey is the man. I think I first came across him when I learned of Tony Wright, the fruit guy. Interested in longevity, but also rapid human brain expansion and the sorts of relatively stable tropical environments that could've contributed through complex fruit hormone biochemistry.

automotive engineering

> Software
> Engineer

Mutually exclusive. Software developers have no codes, no standards, and no real professional societies. Creating software is vastly different from engineering (structural, electrical, or otherwise). Software development has no means of analyzing programs for correctness other than through testing. Programs are highly dynamic and "stateful" and mathematics doesn't have the means to analyze them (yet). For example: nobody has proven the Collatz conjecture yet. Show that this program fragment terminates for all n >= 1:

while (n > 1) {
if (n mod 2 == 1) n = 3*n + 1
else n = n / 2;
}

So don't strut around calling yourselves "engineers" I've busted my ass to get my PE license in Civil Engineering and the standards of your field don't even come close.

Having said that ...

Traditional engineering doesn't require the kind of creativity and breadth of intelligence that programming does. Also, I know a good many engineers whose "passion" for their field doesn't match a programmer's love of their craft. And traditional engineering is nowhere near as fun as programming.

But it ain't engineering.

t. ex programmer and current civil engineer.

lol who cares virgin

t. software ENGINEER

Falling for the networking meme is pointless if you're a socially impaired autist that can't into networking. Also if you're doing something like computer science, what you can do is create a number of programming projects that you can show to employers to demonstrate your skill.

>Kids don't redpill themselves
The autistic loners that do nothing but use the internet all day redpill themselves. I managed to redpill myself.

I'm definitely doing something transhumanism related as a career.

>Geological sciences

Do not fucking do this

t. MSc geophysics

Software engineer.

If I were to start again I would pick any outdoors profession; farmer, park ranger, etc.

How do you plan on killing yourself

Nigsterminator

What does Sup Forums think about a degree in Genetics

You are not engineer. Because of people like you this word has lost its meaning. There are HR women calling themselves "Interaction Engineers" because of this.

You don't need to feed the uni jew to have a good life.

Just do something that gives you the potential to work for yourself someday. That could be graphic design, sales, recruitment, fixing cars, owning a doughnut shop, who fucking cares.