Isn't this picture awesome?

Just look at it, It is awesome in every way.
I smile whenever I see this picture,because it reminds me the future :).

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/7592/bestgore/russia-torture-syria-prisoner-sledge-hammer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somalia?

Somalia today, Europe tomorrow.

Look at this picture, future of your brave people. Makes me smile. :)

How about this picture.

miscopy.com/7592/bestgore/russia-torture-syria-prisoner-sledge-hammer/

One day that is going to be your hand getting smashed to pieces.

Is that Seth Rich or is it Ambassador Stevens? It's hard to know what American corpse dumb fuck Trump cucks are dragging through the streets theses days.

#MUHBENGHAZI #MUHPIZZAGATE

>Being surrounded by enemies who will swarm you in the future.
I smile whenever I think about how Turkey will be picked apart.

Do we need to carve you up again?

>remind
>future

what?

Did OP get killed by kurds? Where are wh*Te pictures?!?!

it just....
it really....just.....
it blows my mind....
you racist donald trump supporters act like this and expect to be treated as human?
umm...wake up.
youre time here is OVER

>reminds me of the future

You know, I don't think I've ever gotten a coherent explanation why Turkposters are so ass hurt. Care to explain your grevience roach bro?

Fuck off cockroach

I heard he died is it true?

National Geographic has concluded how America will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful

Cuz of all the inbred looking dindus? Yeah makes me smile to see monkeys not in zoos for once.

Seriously, fucking summerfags replying to shit b8 bread. These roaches been posting the same type of shit these past week and you still keep falling for it. Gtfo

why is this fucktard isn't banned yet?

stop replying to this moron

Been copy-pasting this shit:
Seriously, fucking summerfags replying to shit b8 bread. These roaches been posting the same type of shit these past week and you still keep falling for it. Gtfo

Turkman, can you give it a rest for a while, please?

Sage. Don't bump this nigger thread

Do you think in our lifetime we'll see black people lynched again? I'm kind of hoping someone takes the lead in that movement! xD

>reminded of a time that hasnt occurred..
niggers...

Did the cops get them?

Just look at it, It is awesome in every way.
I smile whenever I see this picture,because it reminds me the future :).

May I have a link to a story of some sort? I hope she's okay.
>inb4 coalburner deserved it

FUCK
wh*Tes
FUCK
THOSE
SUBHUMANS

This roach is out of control lol

He has like atleast 5 threads like this active and buttmad posting

>t-there's only one turk on pol
>o-other turks sure love wh*Tes

Still baiting?

That is probably an albino. See, they are so fucking stupid, they think albinos are cursed. So they kill them, because they are fucking stupid.

>That one Turk who on a rare occasion posts up pictures of dead US soldiers.
>Now posting up pics of Niggers lynching whites.

I see you are evolving Roach. Your propaganda still is shit tho.

this picture makes me have nice dreams when I go to bed

I hope these BBC destroyed those pussies

Those niggers look like their IQ hits double digits at best. Also nice b8

No you fucking idiot. That's one of the Navy seals that got dropped at a helicopter crash to defend the pilots from thousands of nigs and they got over ran. This was during some military operation in the Somalia around 96

You just know they are trying to work out how to kill the dog so they can rape and kill the mother and children.

Jesus we have been clothing and feeding these barbarians for decades and now they have come for Europe.

> Year 2030
> Russia and USA partner as the last remaining Whites fighting hoardes of Uruk-hai spread across the world by Der Untermensch Merkel.

Oglum ne yapiyorsun?

Bizi rezil ettin bu forumda..

Low IQ R"acH posting.

One single white male could hold off that nigger horde, look at how frail and small they are.

>reminds me
>[of] the future

>One single white male could hold off that nigger hord-

The world stage is being set for a real-life Lord of the Rings battlefield. Almost all the pieces are in place across the globe. This is a battle for human (White) existence or utter obliteration by hoards of animals. I'm certain this powder keg is just waiting for a spark.

damn you roaches, immune to headshots because there isn't anything inside to damage xd

> Average IQ by race greater than rest of world
> created the modern world
> created the best country on earth
> third world animals want in without realizing by coming in en masse they make that country the shithole they fled by importing their low-IQ genes.
> Notices all the pieces placed across the board for another Great War against the Zergling hoarde.
> grins.png

You get scrawny Somalis/Arabs beating the fuck out of tall well built whites constantly in countries like Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands ect. Western whites are bitches who don't even fight back.

There are 3 T*RK threads created right now on Sup Forums by this roach. Keep sliding them so the roach gets upset.

Correction: There are now 5 (FIVE) roach threads created right now on Sup Forums by the one and only, same buttblasted t*rkroach. Keep sliding them so the roach gets upset.

>Sweden
>Germany
Cuck genes, let them try it in any southern european country.

Lol bring it on bitch. Whites are the best fighters that the world hsa ever seen, next time we¨re going to exterminate 90% of non whites and diversify the entire planet. Prepear to be cucked roach

lol keep dreaming