More like this?

More like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/j-e-b-stuart-rides-around-the-union-army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trevilian_Station
blogs.lt.vt.edu/civilwar/2014/03/04/dispelling-the-myth-of-the-ragged-rebel-a-comprehensive-study-of-primary-sources-investigating-the-possibility-that-the-confederate-army-was-actually-becoming-better-supplied-as-t/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Did you fucking draw this?

No I started the pregnant countrylove stuff last year today July 2nd.

I am interested yet disgusted. Is there more?

I have a whole folder full of them, if you can name it, I probably have it or can make it.

impress us

gib them all. Why do I like anthropomorphized countries? I read SATW comics and I like Hetalia.

Show them though

This was the original that started it all. Don't forget to reply for more.

moar

So where y'all from? Washingtonfag here.

See

The implied child is the Commonwealth of Independent States.

Washington DC or state?

i like to imagine that somewhere a serb is raging irl over this

State

Texasfag here post more

Marylandfag

You got that one wrong. Mexico made Texas.

Also are they all the same position?

Really? I have distant family in Odessa? Where abouts are you?

>be me
>grow up near Henrico County, Virginia
>Be Sons of Confederate Veteransfag
>used to attend reenactments all over the state when I lived there
>realize the Diary of Anne Frank was published on the exact same day the Seven Days Battles (mainly took place in and around Henrico County just outside Richmond) with began in 1862
>Robert E. Lee successfully repulsed McClellan's advance on Richmond and gave chase, but was stopped at Glendale and Malvern Hill and thus were unable to prevent the Army of Potomac from retreating back across the James River
>one of several missed opportunities for Lee to destroy the Union Army in open battle and win the war
>Union victory in the American Civil War marked the beginning of increasingly aggressive U.S. expansionism that ultimately culminated in the World Wars and the rise of the Superpowers
>if the Army of Northern Virginia had broken through at Malvern Hill and destroyed McClellan's forces while they were still trapped on the banks of the James, Lee would've been free to move against Washington and could've forced Lincoln to sue for peace
>realize the entire tragic chain of events over the course of 83 years that led to the World Wars, the rise of the Nazis, the Holocaust, and Anne Frank's death could've been prevented at least partially or in their entirety
>Anne could've been a happy housewife and mother, enjoying a peaceful life in Amsterdam, if only Lee's plans had been coordinated and executed in the last days of June, 1862

My God... We failed her.

kek'd

Nice! I live South of Seattle and I'm going to college. I originally modified the countrylove meme cause I was bored during summer semester :(

Should've made the pregnant girl Albania and the other girl NATO

saved

do it fgt

i'm almost in tears.
the wrong nation died.

I got some yuri shit as well.

>Lee fucked up
There was absolutely no reason what so ever to fight at cemetery ridge (Gettysburg). He could have simply avoided the battle entirely, and marched onto Washington. This was the example taught to me, when I was learning about "attacking without anything to gain".

Yeah.

'nother weird coinidence, her birthday falls on the same day as two of the ANV cavalry's exploits. Jeb Stuart's ride around the Union Army in 1862, and the Battle of Trevilian Station in 1864 (popularly known to some as "Custer's First Last Stand")

history.com/this-day-in-history/j-e-b-stuart-rides-around-the-union-army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trevilian_Station

>4th of July edition
>Colonial soldier
>British
>America in the womb

>white man
>gook woman
>Elliot roger in the womb

>germany
>russia
>poland in the womb

>portugal
>amazon women
>brazil in the womb

>spain
>aztec woman
>mexico in the womb

M O R E

Lee never intended to fight at Gettysburg. Confederate forces moved on the town assuming it was unoccupied or they would only face minimal resistance. Once he ran into the entire Union Army on July 1st, Lee felt like he had no choice but to press the attack because the best routes out of town were sitting on or near the Union's main defensive lines (mainly the Baltimore Pike).

I do agree though, it was exceedingly poor judgement on his part to continue assaults after it became clear Union forces had fortified the heights.

here
I know I have one of spain with a native woman, I might make one with portugal with a kuruminha :) tomorrow as it's late here.

They were in the town to get boots, as a side stop on their mission. Should have just retreated the moment fighting started. A general rule of war, is that one should never fight unless it's part of his plan. Otherwise you're not the one in control.

Do one of a Nazi father and a Jewish girl (just recycle ) and the implied baby is pic related

M O R E

O

R

E

>tfw someone posts something that you made

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haven't finished this one but it was from making this

israel needs to be the baby, don't know about the mother tho
maybe the rothschilds coat of arms?

Actually that's very likely a popular misconception. There were no shoe factories in the town at the time and this claim doesn't actually appear until 14 years after the battle. Gettysburg was a nexus many roads in Southern Pennsylvania including the newly constructed Hanover Railroad. That's why General Buford decided to make his stand there. He knew by virtue of the sheer number of roads leading in and out of town, Confederate troops would pass through sooner or later.

Waito piggus go hoome

I don't think I can do that tonight tomorrow I can start on requests :)

>jpg
lol

kek'd I think there's an Ancap-Nazi one where someone did a decent looking Nazi father.

Might want to get rid of the starving lines too, since generally women who are that severely malnourished can't get pregnant (and it can damage fertility in the long term as was the case with Audrey Hepburn).

Make it so she's pregnant like

these are all really hot

This?
Thanks desu :3

>partially or in their entirety
>>Anne could've been a happy housewife and mother, enjoying a peaceful life in Amsterdam, if only Lee's plans had been coordinated and executed in the last days of June, 1862

Different one I think actually

It might've been two Nazi parents actually, the girl is in a green dress instead of naked.

Ah this one then

Interesting. I haven't heard that before. Thanks annon.

>tfw don't have the Swedish version
>can someone make a Scandinavia or an EU version?

One of my favorites.

Ja

It's somewhat of a popular misconception that Confederate troops were entirely clad in rags at Gettysburg. While they were ill-equipped during the year of the war, by 1863, supply procurement had improved enough to give the Army of Northern Virginia a fairly uniform appearance. They were also augmented by thousands of tons of equipment captured during Chancellorsville a month previously.

pic related, Louisiana troops captured during the mop-up following Gettysburg

blogs.lt.vt.edu/civilwar/2014/03/04/dispelling-the-myth-of-the-ragged-rebel-a-comprehensive-study-of-primary-sources-investigating-the-possibility-that-the-confederate-army-was-actually-becoming-better-supplied-as-t/

This new OC?

Yes I just made it :).
That's why the hair looks shit.

They're kind of fun t b h

That's retarded, the Mongols never occupied Finland. Moscow was as far West as they went.

Oh you have no idea how fun :)

Should've gone with the pre-1994 flag

>should be the old South African flag, if you use the new one it should have an African bull

You guys are sick on the head

be gone, fag

Aren't we all?

>the subtle uncircumcised penis
Lol

Sadly I did not make this one :'(

This has been ruined, when some retard replaced 1 girl with guy and made cuck shit out of cute meme.

jorå såatt

I'm lost. Why is Nicholas Cage fighting for the confederates in your pic?

I'm Kurt Eichenwald and I approve this message.

For some reason I have a bunch of cuckolding ones, I love them to death.

>not getting off to the thought of a woman with a naked swell of a middle full of your children begging you for one more cummie before she pops

fag

Why is she Asian?

It's General John Bell Hood of Texas

Criminally underrated

We really need a croatian chick getting prego by a turk, which makes the abomination that is BiH

I'm doing something similar. one moment

Finnish mongoloid meme
got you covered bro but this one is serbia

Ah got yah.

kek

gib ideas

History of India

Truly a work of art

Noice

Lol.

Irish women just look right with a black eye.

Good night guys!