Never stop winning

If you're a Democrat I hope that you kill yourself.
9-0 sand niggers ban in effect
5-0 special election victories
2 more scotus picks, perhaps 3.
Simply 1more scotus pick will destroy the democratic agenda for the next 40 years
2018 dems have no path
They're honestly thinking of running Maxine waters

Good points, brother, good points.

Now 'splain why you posted a half nigger temptress.

he still hasnt legalized it though. if he doesnt do something about the retarded situation of cannabis being a schedule 1 drug (same as heroin lmao) then no way in hell im voting republican next time. fool me cant get fooled again.

>drumpites unironically think he's doing even a moderately good job

MY

FUCKING

SIDES

degenerate opinion. Weed spreads marxism and drug dependency.

If all you care about is fucking weed when for all intents and purposes its not even a criminal offense in most places anymore unless you have bricks in your trunk then fuck off. There's way, way more important matters at hand.

Trump hates drugs.
Kys nigger

how about you stop smoking pot instead? it's better for the nation. you're hurting other people.

>fat black booty

I'd bleach her

>tfw registered as a democrat but have voted republican in every election

Except 2015, I forgot about the 2015 elections in my state. Fug.

>I care about weed more than anything else.
Peterson is a meme, but seriously, sort yourself out.

Trump is going a great job so far.

Op:

How do you get 3 Supreme Court picks tho??

You fucking Russians shitpost in every Sup Forums thread

They are gonna run Kamela Harris maybe with Corey Booker

It will be a delight watching the salt when America rejects them

>you're hurting other people
fuck off. no one gets hurt when i get baked. its harmless.

not addictive. most of the planet is dependent on caffeine which IS addictive but i dont see any of you faggots complaining about that.

Kennedy retires
Ginsburg dies and a week later people notice she's dead
Breyer fucks off
Clarence Thomas retires so Trump can appoint a younger guy

Court shifts heavily conservative, Congress passes law banning anchor babies, anchor babies challenge it, based Court rules that anchor babies aren't citizens if they were born after 1992 or something based like that.

Fuck shitskins.

sorry to burst your bubble but it isn't harmless by even a little bit. it destroys the youth. you have too much time high under your belt and too much of an ego to defend but i hope you change your ways.

Marijuana is addictive, if you think it isn't you're probably a really annoying stoner that gets bitchy when you don't have any weed to smoke

Kennedy and gins(((burg)))

i pray for ginsburg's death every night

Man I love black women.

who lot of fact youve got there. kys pharma shills.

Trump winning in 2020 will destroy the left for over 40 years. He already brags that his recent pick is going to be there for 40+

as opposed to your stoner echo chamber?

sure, but illegal weed keeps the drug dealers in business

Fuck off retard.

>populists like weed
yeah fucking right dude

One can hope. It's absurd she didn't drop off the court given here prior statements. Not sure how to interpret her writings when she openly lies

as a former daily smoker for 2 years weed is definitely addictive
160 days sober fuck weed

I had a hard time putting it down. Probation is ultimately what made me take life serious instead of being high all the time.

Limp Bizkit fan club webm?

anything can PSYCHOLOGICALLY addictive. dont blame the plant just because you have no self-control.

kek, guilty

she's only 84 though. i know jewish women older than her and they're smart as tacks.

Nope, it has nothing to do with the chemicals in the plant and absolutely everything to do with your personal lack of self-control. Seriously, just because you faggots can't put the pipe down for two seconds doesn't mean that it gets to be restricted for those who use responsibly. If you can't regulate your substance use like an adult, you get to take responsibility and learn the hard way.

I was doing some math regarding differential white growth rates. Depending on how successful Trump is in attracting European/white immigrants to the USA (if he gets 60% out of 1 million immigrants versus if he gets 90%) if he can just get birthrates among non-immigrant non-Hispanic whites back to pre-recession levels (so somewhere around 2.2 million, or 200,000 more than are currently being born) then the USA could be anywhere from 72% white to 81% white in 2047 (that is, 40 years from now).

Trump's policies could easily reshape and reverse demographic change entirely depending on how hard and fast he goes.

And with a conservative court and a whiter population the Democrats will be shut out and shut down for good, so rather than 40 years how about 100 years?

>Seriously, just because you faggots can't put the pipe down for two seconds doesn't mean that it gets to be restricted for those who use responsibly.
apparently it does and we'll keep voting that way as long as dems pander to faggots like you. put down your addiction and join the right side.

Trumps presidency causes incredible stress on leftists. Her heart wont last week 8 years, but shell have to drop in 6 for them to give him a pick, assuming that the republicans lose the senate

Eh, the thing is white birth rates are not going to go up. Look at Italy, theyve had issues for years. Niggers, spics, and sandniggers will continue to take advantage of societies white people builta. White couples will continue to have 1, maybe 2 kids, because that is affordable. The poors will keep leeching and having sex because it generates them easy income

I applaud your math though

>yfw realize degenerate is u
>wake up.exe

Sides of what? You only get two scoops.

>that webm
Fucking disgusting degenerate fags like those are what keeps me from smoking weed, which is legal in my state. I hate "stoner culture" and people whose passion is marijuana so much. I have to see these disgusting fags every day.
A lot of the arguments as to why marijuana should be legalized are reasonable, but I will always hate that drug and the people who frequently use it.

Being a republican is not about racism. Feasible and respectable ideologies have nothing to do with short-minded racism, which is unfortunately the norm in Sup Forums, more than obviously caused by extreme sheltering

Nice flag there hans

Addiction? I concur. I smoke maybe once a week on my day off just to relax. Faggot, it's been legal where I live since 2012 and, the only problem I have with it is the ridiculous state tax. Vote however you choose, mongoloid. It doesn't change the fact that consenting adults can choose to consume whatever they wish. As long as they don't become a burden to you or the state, you have absolutely no reason to place yourself on a quasi-moral podium and scream degeneracy. Seriously, your a fucking idiot

Nice.

Yeah man let the Govt get ahold of weed and regulate the fuck out of it where "private growers" have to buy a license and THC amount is regulated. Trust me nigger, you don't want the Govt fucking with muh weed. Just keep letting your girl suck off Jerome for a quarter.

Id rather let niggers get jailed for it then ever make it legal. If you got money you wont be charged unless you are an idiot to the cop. That said, its degenerate but to each his own

What if the dems ally with cuckservatives? Lots of libs would rally behind someone like Rubio compared to Trump, as would the Bible voters.

Wont happen, but it will be flaunted as a play. Fact is that Republicans love having pence in the white house. They wont give up the house or senate, and will just keep leverage on trump. He is poking around to find out what surveillance he can get away with, everyone knows obama spied on everyone, including scotus members, and trump will do far more. Hes going to win the next election easily and the republicans know that. Thats why they are brazen and keep blocking him, bc they know they will get more power as time grows

MAGA. Yep, just what the US needs, more stoned white people with little motivation or ambition. Who could be behind such a thing?

pure fantasy. nice projecting btw.
yeah lets see how that attitude works out for you next election. people are tired of you moralfags and "muh degeneracy". cant argue with you faggots all night though. gonna smoke a bowl and hit the sack. cant sleep without it desu (nightmares).

>hate on sand niggers
>post a nigger
nice logic retard

>9-0 sand niggers ban
That is one very long Day-One, I tell ya
>5-0 special election victories
Obama won his in 2009 and lost the House and Senate in 2010, what's your point?
>2 more SCOTUS Picks
I thought the same thing under Obama but look what happens
2018 dems have a path if they are able to get millennials off their asses somehow.

>you have absolutely no reason to place yourself on a quasi-moral podium and scream degeneracy
Oh this strawman again. I'm glad I live around people for whom pot legalization is their number one priority. Really intelligent well informed people obviously.

Have some b vitamins man. Should probably go on a healthy dose of them for two months to fix your body

just kill yourself, you know you want to

Your point is still valid but he didn't lose the house until 2014

Thanks, nice caramel beauty

>1992 not 1964
It's like you're not even trying.

This is true cannabis fucks people's minds to the point of left wing opinions.

fuck you nigger

Get off pol then.

>stripping citizenship from 50 year olds

I don't think that would fly

>white birthrates are not going up

Please don't comment when you've clearly not actually bothered to look up white birthrates. There's a clear correlation between a strong economy and strong white birthrates, weak economy and weak white birthrates.

He will make life hard for you, suicide will be the only way out.

FUCK THIS SLIDE THREAD GET IN HERE

i wouldn't say that he hates drugs

but rather he believes he is superior to drug users but it's not something they can help because being a degenerate is in their genetics.

he would be correct.

That eagle looks filthy.