I'm gay but I believe gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt children, so how can I contribute to society when I hate pussy?

I'm gay but I believe gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt children, so how can I contribute to society when I hate pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3923476/sick-revellers-at-oxford-toff-bash-romped-with-a-goat-during-debauched-uni-party/
advindicate.com/articles/3022
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract
sci-hub.bz/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Adopt or hire a surrogate and raise White children. Prove homophobes wrong by doing the right thing.

Work in the fashion industry. Trick vain women into wearing memes.

Don't breed with your faggot genes.

Just don't be an sjw style turbo-fag. Try and live a normal existence and contribute to your community - make the world around you a better place.

if ur white, carefully handpick a surrogate mum for ur pp juice

much love xx

>be gay
>seek acceptance from Sup Forums
Why do you do this to yourself?

By very selectively *not* keeping quite when and where you can make a real difference.

>tfw gay
>tfw i can't help ensure the existence of my people and a future for white children.

I don't see the problem in letting gays adopt. I'd much rather they screw up a kid who's already been born instead of making an entirely new one to screw up by using a surrogate or something. Also I doubt gays can do a worse job of raising kids than orphanages already do.

Usually most places that allow adoption by gays allow surrogacy, though not always paid surrogacy.

Australia is definitely next in line (possibly after Malta) to adopt gay marriage amongst major countries.

If you really want a white kid, there are surrogates out there if you have enough money. A friend of mine did this.

Come and join the POLGB Discord, where trannies aren't allowed, the mods are all Jews, and as it turns out it's all a JIDF honeypot.

neck yourself

Aquire HIV and bareback as many homosexual youths as possible. bonus points for Downlow blacks.

Children need a father and mother, not 2 dudes or chicks.
Gays need to stay out of straight family life. Go out and have all the bum sex you like and be free of responsibility. Just leave families to heteros.

literally all you have to do is not pass on the gay gene. easy. consider yourself blessed. not feeling like youre obligated to raise a family must be nice.

HIV doesnt kill anymore. all that would do is burden the tax payer with the costs of HIV medication for more faggots.

Get aids and die. That's what you want, right?

I agree with everything you said except having all the sex you want.

spread aids amongst the other faggots and pay taxes. there's seriously nothing you degenerates contribute.

Fucking kill yourself. Faggots are a poison.
Better yet, get some firepower and kill as many of your kind as possible before killing yourself too. No joke, you and your kind gotta go.

It wouldn't work, I'd kill his children for fun

a fag should NEVER get a job over a married whit person, male OR female. honestly what do you need money for? you're just going to blow it all. and don't make a case for homosexual parenting because we all know it's bullshit.

>malta
>major country

Hence the parentheses since Malta is not an example of a major country and also the statement that Australia is next in line.

you can do many good things for society that do not include having a family you can always fight

you want kids to grow in a normal environment for their good

Any other info on this? I'm not even gay I just would like to have a child
Who do I contact
What do?

coming from a Canadian; shouldn't go drink some bag-milk at Tim Horton's while getting fucked by refugees

Isn't Malta like the trannie capital of the universe?

this

Never understood how people could be fags, pussy is better than ass in pretty much every conceivable way. That aside, the best thing a faggot like you could do to help the white race would be to advocate for right-wing points of view and more importantly against the (((gay agenda))) and other anti-white/anti-family bullshit that the (((LGBT community))) tries to push onto us

-Prevent- gay adoption.

your server sucks

You can honeslty probably find everything that you'd need in a basic google search (legalities, costs, etc.). It is very expensive - my friends paid just under $40,000, and from I've been told that's a really good deal.

Start by saying Nigger in public.

>normal

That's not an argument. There is no research (yet) comparing gay married parents vs. straight married parents and how their children turn out.

gas yourself

Come and give it a try. Beat up plenty of faggots before, no reason I wouldn't enjoy beating you except the much greater chance you are infected with Anal Inflicted Death Sentence. Go bug chasing you degenerate, genetic dead end.

100% agree
Gays shouldn't raise children

really you need to fuck up some kids before you understand that growing up in an abnormal enviroment is bad for them?

Breed?

just dont be fag

I think there is more of a burden on gay parents to be good than straight parents. There are lots of shitty heterosexual parents who do drugs, beat their kids, are divorced, etc. Gays should have an equal chance. There is no actual non anti-gay non-Christian funded research showing that somehow kids need both a male and a female to grow up properly.

You know, there are stupid Libertarians with their "muh based homos, let 'em be you authoritarianzz!!1!".

why should they have an equal chance they are not equal in value to hetero couples both to society and nation also those are abnormal parents what is your point fucked up people breed fucked up kids?

And there's a vwry serious chance the woman screws you over and keeps the kid anyway. In which case you have nothing to stand on.
Happened to a bunch of gay dudes in the netherlands not so long ago.
The whore managed to get knocked up by her own guy even though the deal was she was gonna use birthcontrol for those short 2 months. She got the child taken from the gays by the police after like 2 weeks.

Faggots are even more inferior than Cucknadians.

Aww, you two have the same ugly flag color scheme. How cute!

Open bestiality.

thesun.co.uk/news/3923476/sick-revellers-at-oxford-toff-bash-romped-with-a-goat-during-debauched-uni-party/

by killing yourself

That's supposed to be where the legality comes in. You should have the right to recovery for nonperformance by the contracted party (the girl). I'm sure there's always exceptions like the one you mentioned though.

By killing yourself. I'm serious not memeing

Because the idea that gay couples are not equal in value is literally your feelings and we don't legislate on feelings.

they'll just diddle the kid

You know our flag has shit on it now right?

you know just because you are faggots who love to fetishize men doesn't mean you cant nut in a women. (only do this if your white)

Like literally what the hell do you even have against women?

Gays shouldnt parent

Not all gays are created equal

I don't believe for a second 2 faggots would make worse parents then a good percentage of this board.

C'mon OP. You really don't like this?

>An evolutionary dead end = to the intent of any living organism

kys

Except we actually do and that's the reason for the problems we have now.

yes that is
you don't let mentally ill people take care of children

>based in feelings
HAHAHAHAHA
advindicate.com/articles/3022

Except that all of that (((research))) is outdated bullshit intended to make gays look bad not people authentically trying to research homosexuals and how they live.

Fetish, definitionally, refers to giving sexual context to an inanimate object. Men are animate objects.

Straight people have anal sex too. My brain is wired to be attracted to other men. That is all.

Plenty of gays have surrogate kids or adopt. Some used to marry (some still do sadly) straight women and have kids anyways. The majority of bisexuals are involved in an opposite-sex relationship anyways.

all gays are pedo scum

do you like extremely big dicks? no? fuck off, straightfag

and the new ones aren't biased?

>that pic

No wonder he's gay. Disgusting

Here OP try this

I don't get it
How can dead people take care of children?

eh, no hips

I think people are capable of looking at research and ascertaining whether or not the researchers were biased and/or came to their desired conclusions before ever conducting the research like Regnerus. Much recent "scholarship" showing gays to be bad parents was aimed at influencing he courts, and most of it failed at doing so.

I'm not gay but I think gays should be allowed to adopt children. It might not be a perfect situation, but is way a better deal for the kid than being "cared" by governamental institutions.

I don't even like "our" flag. Outside of threads like these I just use the stars and stripes.

The human evolution is not just a hardware evolution like the animals, but it do include software evolution.
If you can't spread your genes, you spread your memes. Follow Alan Turing example and create something useful with your mind.

What if there was a law that forced parents into marriage if they were having a child without being wed?

>you know just because you are faggots who love to fetishize men doesn't mean you cant nut in a women.

tried both. feels better with a guy.

its not based in feelings its reality tell me why are they equal? they cant have a family raise kids

>OP wouldn't fuck this

>adopt
Doesn't count
>surrogate kids
I'm talking about the trait. If Homosexuality on IT OWN is an evolutionary dead end and can't be equal to the INTENDED sexuality. Let alone the numerous diseases(Medical and social) that come from homosexuality. A homosexual is considered a failure from an evolutionary/biological point of view.

Women must really seem vapid and useless to you since you're not attracted to them. I'm attracted to them, and that's the only thing that makes them worth anything to me. How do you regard women?

>tried both
>fornication
Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I saw this gif in an ad. Thank you for posting the original

Surrogacy and adoption allow gays to have a family and raise kids. It is a catch 22 to prohibit such a practice and then complain that gays are not family-oriented.

The trait is (likely) an X chromosome variant carried by women.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract

sci-hub.bz/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x

Plausible theory: Gays have a mutation on the X chromosome that women also get (of course) that makes them more attracted to men than they would be otherwise. In women, this is advantageous, and a study showed women who are relatives of homosexuals have 1.3x the number of kids on average. For men, it is deleterious but women can carry the gene onward so it doesn't disappear. Gay men do sometimes reproduce and surrogacy will only increase that number

Nobody cares what morals were forced upon people thousands of years ago. We do not live in a theocracy. Move to Iran if you want to enforce old books as binding law.

>tfw no bf
;_;

but should they have a family?

You need to slowly work them from masculine to feminine.

see science behind it to

Then how are there lesbians? They don't have Y chromosome so they cant get it then the same why gays do(but opposite since its a (((woman))) ofcource)

Stop being a special snowflake.

Seriously, generations after generations of fags have stayed the fuck in the closet, fucked women, made babies and been good fathers. It just takes some goddamn discipline.

LGBTQ = Let God Burn Them Quickly

Burn fags on the stake to get them ready for the fires of Hell.

proof of God killing fags: m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

Can’t stop having sex with strangers even when in a relationship: advindicate.com/articles/3022

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
youtube.com/watch?v=-4heEpQh9Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs

Roses are red
Violets are blue
God hates fags
And so should you

Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Post lewds and you could get a Sup Forums bf quick.

Yes, families encourage monogamy and societal responsibility. All the things heterosexuals have been complaining we lack are now an option.

I would argue lesbians likely come from a different genetic origin than male homosexuals.

"because god told you so" simply does not work anymore.
If you want to convince people into morality, you should find the REAL reasons (there are quite plenty) behind it and present the truth in an entertaining way.

Bashing people with the bible will just make em turn into commies.

Be a good worker bee. Enjoy life. Your DNA ends with you.

I feel bad for the women who now has their husbands being tortured in hell when they thought they would go to Heaven