Romans are overrated

Do you know why Romans never conquered Africa? Because they feareed the black warrior. That's right, they couldn't conquer Africa because they were pussies
why do white people take pride in Romans?

*sees flag*
*reaches for bugspray*

*sticks bug spray up your ass*
*beheads you*
amerisubhuman btfo

Many things are overrated, but Romans aren't one of them.

You made this exact same thread yesterday, cockroach

More like because sahara desert and parasite swamp were in the way.

Fuck off cockroach

No amerisubhumans in my thread please
or else i'll beat the shit out of you and 9/11 your mother

Too bad turks cant even beat kurds in their own country

Oh looks it's another Turk-Roach who doesn't know a fucking thing about ancient history tries to talk shit thread. Still sore the EU will never allow you eh?

sage goes in all fields boys

Neither did the Ottomans. Both realized Africa had nothing worthwhile.

You're ignoring something called "Sahara Desert"
What's the fucking point of wasting troops on a desert when you can just conquer the coasts and the fertile land near Egypt?
Conquering Africa would be a waste of time and considering it's inhabited by niggers who can't be used as good subjects as history proved would only make the Roman Empire collapse faster.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain what Africa has contributed to civilization. I don't see anything. Name an African inventor, I mean one that invented anything used today around the world and did not rely on western science.

>Name an African inventor

I thought roaches could survive in desolate wastelands. Why else would they choose to live where they do?

Fuck. It's this same fucking roach again. Sage.

Middle easterners are 100% justified in their hatred of the US and the west in general. We are cesspools of degeneracy, jews control our media and have successfully brainwashed a generation. We have destroyed the middle east's stability in pursuit of oil and zionism.
An islamic west is preferable to a jewish west.

Its amazing that you haven't been banned yet

is that insect cruelty

WE
Those names sure are African. What's more African than Thomas Edison?

Maybe because there was a desert stopping them? Don't even try to refute this with your shitskin logic. I have bugspray.

Do you know why Turks couldn't conquer Austria? Because you're a shit-tier people. Fuck off, zenci.

If black people did build the pyramids, why aren't there any pyramids in sub-Saharan Africa? Maybe because the builders of the pyramids weren't blacks at all?

The caption of second image should be Turkroaches live here.

>wh*Tes were afraid of a little desert
LMAO
>brazil flag calling anyone shitskin
LMAO X2
what a fucking delusional house nigger cuck :DDD

Anatolia is lovely Byzantine land though. Far more desirable than any African area.

>a roach calling people "subhuman"

>turk
>calling anyone subhuman

a little sand*

But..
Why.
WHY!!

Man I'd sure love to see turks in Africa again, they'd be able to see their own roots and breed with their ancestors again! Don't mistreat your home guys, you'd only be treated as normal if you do that there.

This is one of the most horrendous things I have ever seen.

we are simply your conquerors. i'm physically and mentally way superior to every subhuman itt, just like my ancestors.

You are pathetic. This is fucking great.

These nignigs were taught by whites. I said any inventor who invented anything useful and did not rely on western science. Even a chink can invent something after he attends a western university and steals the blueprints and schematics from a western company.

>pls consider me as your wh*Te fellows my wh*Te brothers i'm at least 2% german of south brazilian stock

Post IQ

fellow*

y didn't the ottomans conquer the Sahara??????????

that's because we were full of compassion for our black brothers, we had big hearts

But t*rks couldn`t too

So why is Anatolia such a shitty place that millions flee it to move to Germany, Holland and Sweden?

I can't stop laughing

You're Turkish, remember that. You come from one of the most hated, disrespected cultures in the world. You've now lost your country to Islam, have fun returning to the 1500's you pathetic cunt

>FUCKING STUPID WH*TES
>LMAO BRAZIL IS A NIGGER KEK
last 2 digits of the roach's post are his IQ.

Turks are not allowed on Sup Forums. Thank you for your cooperation

kek

The Nubians made some. Tiny ones.

Fucking Turk cucks... Lol learn history faggot, the Romans didn't push far into Africa for the same reason everyone else didn't, it was inaccessible until you could fucking sail around it.

Yet they conquered the civilization that black people always use to justify their place in this world. But then again wasn't black so lmfao

Can't wait till putins slavs finally step on you

The Sahara was inhabited by Arabs

Turks are beneath insects my friend.

Mods, do your job I see this roach thread every fucking day.

Wrong again, wh*Te subhuman

>talking about romans, ottomans and shit

Europeans already conquered Africa in the colonial times, now China is doing it too. You're fucking retarded roach.

Silence balkanrapebaby, i'm your father, call me baba.

No.

OP you must be autistic. Google the name "Scipio Africanus" He was given the name because he killed so many Africans. He was a roman general

Its literally one guy posting it too, all the OPs have the same tying style and same few images posted.

>Its the same roach bait thread that'll get 300+ replies

So what's your motive Mehemet? Are you just lonely and trying to get some free (you)'s or are you trying to get into one of those "Sup Forums posters you recognize" threads?

Right, God Damn Turks are so butt hurt about something they have to spam Sup Forums every day.

seelmao

>south africa
>black city
think again retard

the "africans" he killed were Carthaginians, aka related to Tunisians, Algerians
don't think these people are black.

That's why the mods should prevent spamming. Literally no one else spams here.

SHOO, SHOO TURKROACH

Turks are evil subhuman who think rape is funny.

silence, balkanrapebaby. go be irrelevant in your village that you call a country.

I would be real quiet if I were you. you don't even managed to have a single aircraft carrier. We have 10.

what black warriors

>turkey

Meanwhile turks in picture. Are you jealous of that woman?

of course rape is funny. that's how you should treat balkanrapebabies.

lmao notice how the Anatolian never replies to me either? The Anglo-race drives fear into the Anatolian heart.

>lose against fucking rice farmers
>one single iraqi sniper kills 600+ amerifats
>lose against taliban
>h-hey we have aircvraft carrier

The Sahara desert goes all the way to the Atlantic coast. The Romans were not great seafarers and required the support of coastal towns to cover long distances. The Western Sahara represents a break in that chain, over 1000 km of inhospitable coastline.

Why the fuck would you even want to? The land is barely arable.

Conqueers.

No wonder muslim countries are hell holes you have no respect for others.

Why is a roach defending africans?

Highly doubt this dude is a real roach, actual Turks don't like niggers much and don't buy into the WE WUZ KANGS nigger memes.

U are at the mercy of the western world never forget that cockroach kiddo

lmao
>y-you're not real turk
lol
>actual Turks don't like niggers
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

bunların alayı geri zekalı amq :DDDDD

>Because they feareed the black warrior
AHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAHA Turkish ppl
fighting for the crypto Jew Erdogan

Oh shit here are the slavs better watch out roachs.

Hes a turk and he want some bbc in his boipussi.

Sauce?

You do know Erdogan is basically turning into the next dictator in the middle east and eventually we will take over your pathetic shithole. Sure, all you will have left is German welfare then... but it will only proof you are nothing but cockroaches. :)

slavs are literally our rapebabies.

>Be inferior race
>Ugliest people on planet
>People democratically gave away their democracy
And you're the one who thinks he's so superior. fuck off Emir

It's crazy how Africa used to actually have some decent fighters back in those times. Elite Numidians and Libyans were superb soldiers. Hannibal's elite African cavalry is what allowed him to win the greatest battle in human history.

>Highly doubt this dude is a real roach, actual Anatolians don't like niggers much and don't buy into the WE WUZ KANGS nigger memes.
ftfy

Call a spade a spade mate, there is literally no difference between the peoples of the Byzantine empire and modern Turks. Except from some mixing of the upper nobility from central Asian nomads.