What do you think about American soldiers?

Since USA is a country controlled by zionists, they invade random places, although they often lose, and as a result many american soldiers die
But do they deserve it? IMO an American soldier should always be killed, but what does pol think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRDuWZnmCsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oXQACe-QoQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=mD4GbGmvNRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to kill an american soldier

There is nothing more orgasmic than dead wh*Te american soldiers :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=MRDuWZnmCsQ

based Juba

I'm 19 and about to join the USAF I have no other option I have to get the fuck out of my moms

oh hey, the turkroach who always posts dead americans is back.

Cant wait to watch your country burn. only 243 days to go. Enjoy your life while you have it.

>Cant wait to watch your country bu-
*boeing sound in distance*

Then Drive to Incirlik right now and kill some nothing is stopping you pussy.

did three Kurdish snipers route your entire army again? it's the only way you would be this mad of america's existence

its for the best we have to protect our middleastern allies

We have millions of young Americans begging to be allowed to go kill sand nigger muslims, so you kill a few....big deal...for each you kill 100 more with superior weapons unlimited funding and a burning desire to purge the earth of the false muslim swine.

le eternal roach never learns that no matter what he says or does, he's still just a roach and the lowest of creatures in existence.

His impotent rage posting these makes me happy because I know his butthurt is always 10/10.

Back into your hole cockroach!

And we have billions of muslims who want to kill your subhuman kind.

STOP SPAMMING THIS BOARD YOU FUCKING FAG KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY NIGGER

fodder for a war machine thats robing their country blind

>see this image
>recognize it
>thread was created by a roach wasnt it
>check it
>its true
sad

Good. You started to recognize your superiors without seeing their flags
Bravo!

>be burger
>get shot

These are your allies, americans

NATO a shit

>be burger
>go to europe
>get shot

>USA is a country controlled by zionists
Say the roach with the crypto Jew dictator pres,
no wonder you never made it out of the sandbox.

Are Turks Even human?
I love it how the whole world hates the turks. Her biji kurd u kurdistan

They are all trash and deserve to die for fighting for Israel and supporting terrorism.

>…the necessary number of healthy, bright and good looking lads between ten and fifteen years old had been found without difficulty, even though many parents had hidden their children in the forests, taught them how to appear half witted, clothed them in rags and let them get filthy, to avoid the Aga’s choice. Some even went so far as to maim their own children, cutting off one of their fingers with an axe.

>…a little way behind the last horses in that strange convoy straggled, dishevelled and exhausted, many parents and relatives of those children who were being carried away forever to a foreign world where they would be circumcised, become Turkish and, forgetting their faith, their country and their origin, would pass their lives in the service of the Empire. They were for the most part women, mothers, grandmothers and sisters of the stolen children.

>Nice bait. How's that Syria treating you?

Low hanging fruit OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXQACe-QoQ0

When will this subhuman cunt get permabanned for this continual roach posting? Someone bust out the raid.

That's some shitty ass music.

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM
It's better than any of music that wh*Tes made.

I see why you keep posting:

A fragile ceasefire, which had already been faltering, collapsed as the region was engulfed in the unpredictable mayhem of clashes and security operations, resulting in the displacement of more than 350,000 civilians and massive urban destruction in some south-eastern districts. A year later, whole swathes of Turkey’s majority Kurdish south east have been devastated, bombings have struck at the heart of the country’s largest metropolitan centres, and the PKK conflict is inextricably linked with conflicts in the Middle East, especially the war in Syria.

Though dynamics have changed considerably, the past year contains echoes of what had been the worst period of the PKK conflict in the early 1990s. Then, information was hard to obtain and there were many obstacles to travel in the region. Now the problem is that information is tightly controlled, travel is limited for some, and it can take months to work out what exactly happened even in high-profile incidents.

We only invade middle eastern shitholes filled with muslims, and muslims are not people so it's ok to kill them. The American army dindu nuffin

You turks are pathetic with the space corps the Terran are becoming a reality. Once we make the Terran your countries and societies are as good as dead. Wait until we bring in Goliaths and seige tanks your countries wont stand a chance. After we are done with you roaches we are going to space to take out the disgusting Zerg races out there. youtube.com/watch?v=mD4GbGmvNRc

How many threads you create a day? Either no life or paid shill. Sad.

>still assuming he's only one guy
dumb rapebaby

Let me guess; "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET"

>What do you think about American soldiers?

Men caught up in the shit storm of their time, they will be avenged

Same phoneposter
Switching from mobile service to wifi
What a roachfag

Your time is going to come, roach

Roach has been posting here for years and still doesn't understand IDs.

Too bad their most advanced weaponry are 50 year old AK47s.
A single AC130 would destroy all muslim civilization.

Can't wait till Kurdistan is established and you become an oppressed minority roachposter.

How are people still falling for this shit?

Turkroaches are just jelly that the only way they can survive is by sucking Russian or American cock

If your nation of vermin was cut off, you'd be a smouldering ruin within a week.

The sooner Turkey is returned to its rightful owners, the better.

Always the same five pictures.. because only five pictures exist haha how many pictures of pig fucking Muslims blown to bits are there?

Oh, now you got him for sure...

You're not even human.

Is it the barbarism? I mean killing is one thing. Killing for your country is another, but a society that openly displays burnt rotting bodies laughs and takes pictures for their scrappy must be glassed

>selam aleykum
hmmmm
...HMMM

Everyone's ok.

Those guys believed they were going to free people and kill people that wanted to kill them, and the other guys believed they were throwing out bloodthirsty foreign invaders, so no one's really doing bad, here. Even the terrorist believes his collateral are only collaborators and traitors, like the Airforce pilot believes his are unintended or unavoidable.

Everyone on the ground are alright. It's the leaders that can be evil men.

I always ignored him but giving it some thought, it can sour constructive discussion about what is actually going through the head of the "other side".