WE

Black 11 year old from the U.K. named Ramarni Wilfred, and he scored higher on his IQ test than Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawkins AND Bill Gates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/what-iq-and-how-much-does-it-matter
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6872626
romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/romford-boy-11-with-higher-iq-than-einstein-asked-to-join-mensa-1-3592244
mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/meet-14-year-old-whos-4359431
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-smartest-schoolboy-11-year-old-boy-4056609
mirror
archive.is/Lyt4m
archive.is/zMtSn
youtube.com/watch?v=UGMM9iihd4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yay!

And the smartest girl in south africa is an asian.

Clearly the smartest people are always immigrants who have their lives governmented for them ;)!

>Black 11 year old from the U.K
I think you mean 11 year old from Africa.

Reminds me of that old joke.

Q: What do you call a successful, smart African American male who excels in quantum physics?

A: Nigger

Lets see him actually accomplish 1/3 of what they did first.

He won the genetic lottery in that regard.

Though, it'll mean shit in the end. He'll never relate to his Negro race, and he'll always feel like an outsider around Euros, Asians and Poos. Plus, he'll never do anything close to those 3.

He's either a unicorn or the test was falsified or rigged.

einstein is a fraud and hawking is a faggot with a speak and spell

>1/3 of nothing
still nothing

Do you have a source on that burger boo?

He scored higher than people who never took IQ tests? Impressive.

>Stephen Hawkins IQ
>I have no idea. People who boast about their I.Q. are losers.

Source needed. This sounds awfully Jewish.

what service was he tested through? He didn't test through a shitty 15 question Facebook survey then told the news that he's smawt did he?

With a diversity curve of only 100 points!

That being said IQ means shit.

Bull Shit.

Has it ever occurred to you that IQ tests are fucking meaningless when it comes to determining intelligence?

The only thing they accomplish is giving the test provider ad revenue. If any of you honestly brag about your IQ scores or try to relate them to real life in any way, you need to kill yourself

OK OPEN THE BORDERS TO AFRICA THIS IS PROOF MULTICULTURALISM WORKS

A NIGGER IS SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU WHITE BOYS IN THIS THREAD

HAWKING IS A BRAINDEAD HUSK CONTROLLED BY THE CIA
HIS FAMILY AGREED TO THE PONY SHOW FOR MILLIONS OF GOV BUCKS

>ad revenue
what? You realize real IQ tests are long, in person processes right?

There are ALWAYS stories like this.

Nothing ever comes of them lol.

Source?

statistically speaking not an impossibility, not even close, but every truly smart black person I've ever known ended being an "Oreo" in the eyes of his community.

I wish him luck, he's gonna need it to get where he needs to go.

psychometrics are legit and whatever g is measuring is real

dambit

Half the bullshit I see on this board are screenshots from online tests

And no, most of them are not in person any more. Welcome to the year 2000

I don't give a fuck if niggers are smart. They can all go to hell.

Gotta love Sup Forums bait, intelligent conversations.

online tests are bullshit, and yes, they are in person and they are conducted by psychologists

i bet his first invention was to be how to become white

So how's it feel to be on the losing end of the IQ gap, Sup Forums?

Fat white cock in a black ass to be precise.

Wow! He could be the next Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

is this from one of the black only news sites? i remember when they talked about some black kid putting a computer together lel

Think about it, Hawking was an up and coming man of science before he died, the CIA knew of his disease and monitored him closely. When he died they approached the family and paid them off so that they could have a completely controlled and highly influential scientific voice to say what they please. Think of all that faggot has said; aliens are evil and if contacted will kill us all (Bluebeam much?), supporter of man made climate change, etc.

You only find truth if you look...

No need to be jealous you subhuman snow chimp.

STEPHAN HAWKINGS REMOTE CONTROLLED ROBOT ALLO ALLO EEOOOOUUOEUEUUUUUEUEUUOOOWOWOOWOWOWEOEOEOEOOOER

Maybe he will become a rapper

>dead by 25 from a gang shooting
Nigger gonna nig. It is inevitable

WHITEYS BTFO, HOW CAN THEY EVEN COMPETE.

EINSTEIN WAS A ZIONIST, COMMUNIST LYING MOTHERFUCKER. ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING BUT DELUDING GOYIM. PERIOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw

IQ tests are invalid. He probably studied for it his entire life.

1 black kid has a high IQ
>WOW! Look at how smart this child is, he's the next Einstein! Good night alt-right.

Millions of blacks in Africa test below average IQ
>REEEEEEEEE! Fucking alt-righter! IQ doesn't reflect intelligence!

He took the (((Mensa))) test, not a legit IQ test. Have him do Raven's matrices and check how he performs then.

Kill yourself nigger.

Is he going to make Britain great again?

>Moving the goalposts.

100 I. Q. means "average". The UK education system has been crippling education for decades. He needs to take the same questionnaire that Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawkins took.

Bill gates is an idiot, and an opportunistic thief.

Albert Einstein had a low IQ by conventional measurements. It was the way his brain was wired that made him a genius.

Bill Gates is a literally who that was in the right place at the right time. And stole his ideas from others.

Stephen Hawking is an actual wheelchair bound retard that has been made into a scientific idol because he is a vegetable with a robot voice who sits around making up real life sci-fi lore that nobody can disprove in his lifetime.

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/what-iq-and-how-much-does-it-matter
Isn't it interesting how another (((minority))) from London scores higher than the well known intelligence paragons that just so happen to be white males?
Let's wait and see if either of them are even 1/10th as successful as the names they're being compared to.
Spoiler: they aren't and they won't be.

Destined to invent unseeded watermelon, boneless fried chicken, and insta-mix malt liqour.

>I only say this when it doesn't fit my narrative

What happened to your bell curve posting, faggots? You can't bare to know a nigger is smarter than you and the chances of more coming out of the woodwork?

Hawking wasn't always in the chair. He used to be a real boy.

>IQ test on an 11 year old
They still do this?

Trolling or actually this retarded?

They actually contributed to society.
This niggerlet will probably eat sand like the nigger he is.

Cool. Now what's your IQ, nigger?

Do I get to be a smart nigger too? Or only him?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6872626
(1983) Sandra Scarr and Richard Weinberg conclude their experiment from the 1970s by testing the children again as adults.
Regardless of youth results, both races regressed to their respective racial means. The White-Black gap still existed and was not reduced.These findings show that IQ malleability in youth exists, but it levels off as individuals age and subsequently regress to their racial means. These results further prove that there is a genetically

No.

And he was a nobody then

It's motherfuckin super nigger. He a real bastard.

rich nigger
poor nigger
smart nigger

still nigger.

>You can't bare to know a nigger is smarter than you

Not sure if government employee or nigger.

>>No source

Hawking was antibrexit so fuxk him and his dalek ways.

Honestly, I don't care that he's smart. Whatever, good for him. What I dislike is how everyone praising him also wrote articles about how IQ tests are "problematic". Just don't be a hypocrite.

sauce
romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/romford-boy-11-with-higher-iq-than-einstein-asked-to-join-mensa-1-3592244

mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/meet-14-year-old-whos-4359431

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-smartest-schoolboy-11-year-old-boy-4056609

Same story different kids

>1 post by this ID
Seriously, why do you morons keep responding to such obvious bait? When the average I.Q. of someone living in say, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, is below 80, then it really doesn't matter what this kid's IQ is unless he can produce something of substance in his own ethnic homeland.

>mirror co uk/news/real-life-stories/meet-14-year-old-whos-4359431
archive.is/Lyt4m
>mirror co uk/news/uk-news/britains-smartest-schoolboy-11-year-old-boy-4056609
archive.is/zMtSn

URKEL IS BACK !

youtube.com/watch?v=UGMM9iihd4s

Thanks dude

lets hope little Tyrone will fallow his dream of being a rapper one day

Remember that "writes on windows" autist Jacob Barnett?

Media prodigies get ruined.

He hasn't gone full retard yet, buy he isn't happy either.

Well, then he can fuck off back to Africa and use his smarts to solve their problems or at least lead them to a better future

Damn, this kid's life is about to be ruined.

Like any great black inventor, he'll invent things that already exsist.

And you will never hear from him again.
Like all the other "genius" kids that never make it,

So what? The average black IQ is still lower than it is for whites. Who cares if there an extreme outlier like this floating around?

That's a shame.

there isnt a black person on this planet right now that is smart as Einstein or Hawking

How do they move his face then?

Does anyone else get reminded of clockboy.
Holds up a couple of pictures of geniuses and
WE WUZ GENIUSES.