Pretty sure this guy is winning 2020

I was on the fence about it, but I think he is going to win in 2020.

I think a lot of people like him a lot, and there is just an insane group of leftists who do not shut the fuck up for one second 24/7 about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOqpIvSen1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iadFKvUyxIw
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He certainly generates the most activism between both parties in a long time

Likely. The left is imploding, and you're starting to see more people wake up to what's going on.

As much as I like Donald as a president, I'm still skeptical that he'd win because of all the fake news the Clinton News Network pumps out to brainwash low info voters into being liberals

That's what I am seeing.

Instead of the right-wing growing weaker and the left growing, I am seeing the complete opposite. Normies are starting to hate SJW faggots/feminists, and I am also seeing more moderates drift towards some "alt-right" ideas.

Also, I have not talked to a single Trump voter who is unhappy with Trump.

Keeps backfiring though. He's incited them to the point, to where they're showing their true colors.

They did this during the election and it did not work.

Also, CNN's credibility has drastically diminished since the 2016 election as well. Leftism also seems like it is somewhat on the decline.

Need to keep an eye on what's going on, and not get complacent though. The scum that opposes him, didn't get that kind of power from being stupid. I'm seeing a lot of shill post trying to put divisions between the Alt-right, and Alt-lite. What people need to understand is that we're facing a group of people, who's pure purpose in life is to gain power, and retain power.

Think again faggot

the left keeps going on with identiy politics and pandering to 1% of population that is trans/gay/etc...

But many dem voters believe in pandering to the faggots and niggers

I agree

>they didn't get that kind of power from being stupid

I think we are seeing a new mentality of right-wingers who are wise to the tricks of the leftists. We're also seeing a lot of brave people who have basically martyred themselves to fight the left, people who have ruined their lives/careers for fighting the left. This is a new era of right-wing poltiics.

>the rift between the alt-right/alt-lite

I agree that there should not be fighting, but it is the alt-lite's fault. I decided to actually sit down and watch Spencer's "free-speech" rally in DC. I watched all the speakers and determined that the "alt-right" definitely has the intellectual ideas, and they are truly identifying the enemy here.

The alt-lite truly are a bunch of total opportunist weirdos who seem very shady. There is a certain level of intellectual dishonesty there, and people like Cernovich/Milo really give me the creeps.

Despite this, both factions need to keep working together to fight the common enemy. The alt-lite needs to tolerate the alt-right and stop counter-signaling them to appease liberals.

That degenerate has revealed himself to be just another corrupt (((neocon))) - and quite inept, at that. On the few campaign promises he didn't U-turn right away, he failed miserably.

Had I had any degree of respect for the average American voter, I'd say (((Trump)))'s toast come 2020. But then, you should never underestimate the stupidity of commoners. He'll throw some more tantrums about becoming great again, whine a bit more about how the (((media))) is unfair to him - and voila, he's got a chance again! The fact that both parties consist of 100% eqally corrupt child molesters blackmailed/bribed into submission by their Zionist overlords will also work in his favour, even though he's corrupt, connected to pedos (Epstein, Clintons and the rest of them ugly fucks) and openly Zionist himself.

Man, people are so fucking stupid! And Trumps know that.

Both are at "fault" really. Alt-right needs to realize that we live in a majority rules nation, and thus you can't run with those ideas be they right, or wrong, and the Alt-lite needs to learn that you can't throw people on your side under the bus so willingly. It's like cutting off your arm, to make yourself more attractive.

Man you really can't dig up anything new

CNN destroyed that when that guy said the Russia scandal was all bullshit. Plus fewer people every day care about televised news.

Hail Victory!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

There are much more rifts in the left, however. Turns out having identity politics as a major platform causes people to identify more with their group than the party as a whole.

This is true, but remember that the Marxist have great ways of painting us, as the cause of all their woes. Just can't get complacent.

A lot of the alt-right's perceived offensiveness are a matter of bad public relations and media lies. For some reason, many alt-liters actually believe the media lies about the alt-right.

But yeah I agree. The alt-right definitely needs to re-package some of their messages in more of a subtle way. They literally named the Jew at the freedom rally. I liked it, but I'm not sure if that is good or bad optics as far as appealing to normies.

It seems like most alt-liters are really just lost libertarians who are cashing on a good business opportunity. I mean, I guess that's fine as long as we're all aware of what they're doing. I have absolutely no problem with Paul Joseph Watson because I think he is a 10/10 propagandist for normies.

What do you think about this chick? I can't quite figure out if she's Alt-lite, or Alt-right, but really smart about it. youtube.com/watch?v=WOqpIvSen1Q

>Man you really can't dig up anything new
Yeah, cause established facts don't matter to you imbeciles unless they're something fried and new. Trumps are corrupt, backstabbing Zionists? So what: it became known a month ago and thus doesn't matter anymore!

Memory of a fucking goldfish.

This. Instead of overt anti-semitism, just give factual information about how Israel practically owns US politicans through AIPAC.

>Hail Victory!
So, you're Jewish. Gee, congrats (I just hope your kids are ready to bail for Israel when the black horde finally takes over America and Europe)!

Sounds alt-lite. I would say that anybody who does not show their face in their YouTube videos is at a major disadvantage for aesthetic reasons.

The only advantage women have in videos are their looks. Their voices are naturally annoying, so if you remove the visual stimulation, you're left with an annoying voice, no matter how interest the dialogue is.

Speaking of 2020, is the sitting president always guaranteed for the POTUS bid or can the GOP (or whichever party that have the presidency at the time of an election) come up with a new nominee?

I know Stormcucks are your favorite useful idiots, but this didn't work during the campaign so I'm really not sure what you are trying to accomplish now.

he has my vote in 2020, i like winning

Trump epstein connections have been debunked.

The fact that the GOP hates Trump, and has always hated Trump, is a sign that he is not apart of their circle.

It's clear which group needs to be cleansed: Mexicans, Hispanics, Cactus Niggers.

They may just leave on their own if we put on enough pressure. The ones that are able to stay will swiftly become indistinguishable from white working class.
[spoiler]Its already beginning to happen in places, I used to do contracting work and all the foremen were 2A fanatics with massive trucked who hate Guatemalans[/spoiler]

>>to all of the anons who still "bolieve", we must stick up for other races to get laid with white girls just like in the 80'z. Tube link retlated af
youtube.com/watch?v=iadFKvUyxIw

Didn't he say he was going to run in 2024?

They can put up another nominee, but for all intents and purposes it is never done. The power of incumbency is too strong and replacing your sitting president with someone else would be viewed too negatively.

Idk, I've listened to a few of her videos. I'm thinking she's in the strange middle ground. She's smart as shit though. She doesn't say anything without backing it up with factual information. Which is good, since if you're a conservative, there's not much margin of error there for you.

That is what I thought, but thanks for clearing it up.
Going to be interesting to see if the GOP hate Trump enough to try breaking that tradition though.

If we have learned anything of late its that the old GOP is full of cowards.

Not a fan of Hillary here, but I think Trump is definitely a one-termer.
He won by an inch, and he immediately started pissing everybody off. Including those who voted for him.

I mean Trump even pissed away the US' world leadership. You'll see on the G20 summit next weekend that nobody will listen to Trump and his clowns anymore.

They won't listen to him because he won't do what they want him to do.

Trump shouldn't even show up to the G20 Summit.

His voter base loves him here. I haven't talked to a single Trump voter who dislikes him, and there was a poll that showed 98% of Trump voters did not regret their vote.

>Including those who voted for him.
Don't believe the shills Hun user

No one listens to Western European leaders anymore, at least not if they're smart.

Also, the US is the world leader whether they like it or not because of our wealth/military bases.

>le
>based
>hispanics

/pol has never been a site for cuckservatives, and never will be. You fucktards need to go back to (((Fox))), or whatever stinking neocon hole you crawled out of. You're an ageing, dying breed - die quietly.

The point is not the listening. The point is he is untenable as a polititican. They talk to eachother and then make a deal that's good for both sides.

Exactly that is impossible with Trump. If he doesn't like something, he immediately goes insulting people. Like a spoilt child. You can't make deals that way. America will end up isolated.

I'm saying they won't be Hispanic in a few generations with responsible border control.

What's this picture originally from?

Yeah, because he's not on board with their plans to create an entire new race of mixed-race, low IQ worker drones that will submit to authoritarianism for gibs.

>brit fag + shill

Let's play "Find the Argument"
You could have made this exact statement this time last year.

Get real: at this point, they ain't the ones who'll get cleaned. The West is doomed.

Muh mental gymnastics is why xD

>Puts America first on a consistent basis
>Gets attacked relentlessly

Gee I wonder why he likes to dish out what he gets

>immediately goes insulting people

That is why we elected him. 95% of the world's governments and media are complete scumbags who need a round of verbal abuse from a large orange American billionaire. His opinions are what rural Americans think of all of these faggot journalists and politicians.

Also, the economy has seriously improved in the last 6 months. So I guess he knows what he is doing.
Trump has accomplished many things he promised. You are just a stormcuck puritan who reposts happy merchant memes and believes the Jewish conspiracy extends to the point of omnipotence.

America has almost always been isolated. Most of your "nations" liked the US more under Obama, but that's simply because he gave into every one of your demands. Western Europe has become so arrogant as to think that the US, is their hired help.

At the cost of being superseded by Angela Merkel as the new leader of the Free World.

I hate to tell you this (not really, since I prefer them), but your next prime minister will likely be named Mohammed.

>Get raided by police for criticizing immigration politics
>Free

Hans plz

Merkel has no power in comparison to the US

What on Earth is she going to do? We have military bases every 50 feet across the world. We are the ones fighting ISIS.

We are the policemen, she is nothing.

Saying something does not make it true.
>How many divisions does Germany have?

1) We don't have a prime minister and
2) 98% of the Mohammeds don't even have the right to vote.
So no chance.

You really think they wont? Foolish assumption, since with numbers comes power, and they'll be the majority there before long. I hate to tell you this, but you're fucked, and trying to scream at the US for not making the same mistakes your people have.

You still need stuff from the world that you can't get with military power. You need resources like oil, coal, steel, uranium. You need the manufacturing power of China, because you outsourced all your factory jobs.

Suppose Trump goes on annoying the rest of the world. Suppose further that the G20 summit after the next is going to be a G19 summit and all 19 nations impose a 50% punishment tariff on everything that goes into or comes out of the US. You'd be pretty powerless then.

>with numbers comes power
Muslims are around 4% here, and as I said the overwhelming majority of them aren't citizens and thus can't vote. And it's not even like they are not allowed to vote, they physically can't. As you have to ID yourself here to place the vote.

I hope Trump will win again for the complete and utter meltdown of the German media establishment.
It was so hilarious last time.

We can play the same trade wars with them back.

We have the highest GDP in the world. They need us more than we need them.

What'd they do?

Most of your nations already charge us with around 30% tariffs, and we actually have ample deposits of all of those resources you mentioned other than Uranium, which we don't need. Uranium is not the only fissionable material.

What do you even still make? What do you, not China, produce?

People need us to buy their shit.

Seas of salt. Like your leftist media establishment, only on a grander scale. They still haven't recovered.

,and why do you think Trump is pushing for manufacturing to come back to the US? Here's the thing, Western Europe has lived off the fat of Globalism (often to our detriment) for long enough. This is why you're now having problems with Eastern Europe, and why Russia hates you.

They do that shit there too?

You'd really want everyone to forget he said that huh?

Of course. German media is the worst in the west. They will viciously attack anyone not part of the global establishment. They were already celebrating madame president and than those evil Murricans dared to vote for somebody else.

Remember when he said he could shoot a man on 5th avenue and not lose any votes? It was true. He could televise himself personally executing the "leakers" on 5th avenue and not lose votes.

Damn, no wonder you guys are so fucked up right now. I had heard about them trying to suppress the names of Muslim terrorist, but I didn't know they did that shit too.

No such thing as bad press. Dude literally said "grab em by the pussy" and won by an electoral landslide.

CNN is probably the second greatest reason trump was elected, behind Hillary and her insane antics/personality.

>all the dems calling Trump crazy.
How quickly they forgot about having defended this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

>nominated gorsuch
>will nominate at least one more non-revisionist SCJ, ensuring our lawmaking isn't cucked EU-style for the next 30-40 years.
This was all I asked for. Everything else is a bonus.

the more the mainstream media smears Trump and he gets blocked by libcuck judges, its hard not to be happy with a President who is trying, and getting stopped by career politicians that we have grown to distrust. He is an underdog in the most powerful seat on earth, its a pretty unusual situation.

>America will end up isolated
Thank fucking God.

If the voter fraud investigation/Voter ID goes through and he doesn't fuck up big time, he could very well pull a 50 state clean sweep.

Main thing I want is for industry to come back to the US. I'm tired of seeing 20 somethings with degrees not being able to get good jobs. Use to be you could land upper middle class income with just high school, so long as you had enough common sense to handle yourself.

Declaring someone the new leader of the free world doesn't make them so. Power dictates the title, and there are quite a few people that hold significantly more power than Merkel. Xi Jingping, Trump, Putin, Modi, hell even the Pope has more sway than Merkel. Literally her only claim to strength is the EU, which is being hamstrung to death by ridiculous immigration policies and horrible PC bullshit decision-making.

I think that goes beyond policy and into the realm of our current culture. We have too many goddamn snowflakes and entitled millennials who don't think work should involve any WORK. I'm not sure how to change that without changing the zeitgeist, but hopefully we're headed in that direction with the way people are waking up.

That's true, though honestly a good economy helps with about 90% of the problems in any nation.

That would be perfect. He could literally flip the Russian collusion narrative and fuck the Democrats. Not that I buy into identity politics, but bring down the Dems and RINOs will fall as well. It's no wonder all the states aren't willing to turn over data.