Prove you're not just a mindless Sup Forums drone/nazi larper, say something nice about Soros

Prove you're not just a mindless Sup Forums drone/nazi larper, say something nice about Soros

fuck off

>say something nice about Soros
He will be paying his debt that he owes Satan very soon.

He owns swaths of land in Patagonia so big that have seasonal rivers which begin and end within his estate.

disgusting

Neck yourself

Hes gonna die soon. Thats nice.

Prove you aren't a numale that enjoys being pegged by a purple haired dyke. Fucking Canadians are the an embarrassment to western nations.

he funded hitler

This is the second "(((evil kike))) is not such a bad guy" post in the past hour. Fuck off.

He's smart.
And he should burn in hell

I'm sure his soon to be funeral will be lovely :)

He'll be dead soon, that's nice

he what?

One day, unless they figure out how to keep him alive with baby sacrifice, he'll die. He appears possibly mortal. That's good.

I'm pretty sure he was just a kid when Hitler came to power.
He may have symphonized with the Nazi's though. And he currently works for the people who funded Hitler.

he's not a nigger

Dint he sell out jews to the nazis

>Prove you're not a drone and say something nice about getting skinned alive.

Fuck off with your golden mean bullshit.

he helped the nazis process other jews

He just took their money, so he's too Jew for the Jews.

Fuck off.

I admire how he has used his fortune to manipulate currencies in small countries.

He liked the nazis

He's either the most evil Talmud-worshipping tyrant of the modern age or just a very rich man with too much time on his hands to make stupid decisions with an unlimited cash supply

easy
His kikry is obvious. So it makes it easier for us to red pill people about it

Nothing that I have to say that's "nice" about that fat old fag would ever outweigh the amount of negatives. Discarded and saged, fucking Leaf.