British cuisine

>British cuisine
>Potato chips in between two slices of bread

You can't be serious

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/eu-court-terminal-baby-must-die-despite-parents-funding-extra-care/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First of all salad dodger, it isn't "cuisine", it's a snack, a junk food snack.

Second of all, what is exactly so bad about crunchy potatoes between two slices of bread when people put crunchy peanut butter, chocolate and other strange shit in them?

Holy fuck, I love chip sandwiches. They're so fucking satisfying to eat. The gentle resistance of the soft, warm bread followed by the crunch of the chips mixed with the moisture of the butter.

>peanut butter on bread
>weird
bro

degenerate

What's wrong with this?
I'm a burger and I unironically eat sandwichs with crisps and peanut butter occasionally

>What's wrong with this?
He hasn't seen it before and it's unlike what he's used to. Therefore it's bad somehow.

>Eating chip sandwiches
>Degenerate

I bet you don't like fish and chips either, yank.

>Potato chips
They're crisps.

I love having chicken nugget sandwiches with mayonnaise and lettuce.

Never said peanut butter was weird, just saying that I find it odd that people put loads of savory and sweet food in bread yet crisps makes you autistic somehow.

Now I'd struggle with the toast between two slices of bread, that is a bit odd.

But crisps are fine.

Brit here. I must have grown up in a different class to the majority of my countrymen. I'd never before seen a bread sandwich, crisps/chips between bread, stargazzy pie (look it up) or any of that disgusting shit.

As a kid you don't even think that 90% of the country aren't going out for lobster or premium steak.

They're CHIPS.

Well, crunchy peanut butter is a bit weird, and unjustified in my objectively correct opinion.
Peanuts are great, but they should be enjoyed separately. Protip is to eat them with a spoon if they come in a jar.
Peanut butter is great, but it should be smooth and not contain hard, intrusive, crunching vacuoles.

British is cuisine is basically bland sausages/meat, potatoes, some kind of bread/batter and basic vegetables, kind of depressing really.

THIS IS DISGUSTING

WHY WERE THE EUROPEAN COURTS ALLOWED TO DECIDE THIS?

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/eu-court-terminal-baby-must-die-despite-parents-funding-extra-care/

THE UK COURTS SHOULD HAVE HAD THE FINAL SAY

WE MUST STOP THE EU MADNESS

Hmm I'm going to have to try that...

Too bloody right, where the hell is the Marmite? I'd even settle for Vegemite.

Most of the shit people shitpost about is just random crap someone threw together for the internet out of what was in their cupboard.

>kind of depressing really

Can't argue with that leaf, with a leader like yours you definitely are an expert in that feel.

yep this guy gets it. nothing better than 2 slices of tip-top, with some devondale butter, filled with smiths salt and vinegar crinkle cut chips, paired with a farmers union ice coffee. aussie schoolkids lunch right there...

That shit is good, makes me want one now. I would recommend using salt and vinegar flavoured crisps if you're going to try it, none of that low tier cheese and onion garbage.

>survives on cheese from a can and thinks he can talk shit about other countries food

i prefer plain chips but yeah smiths crinkle cut
and i put heaps in

Cheese and onion and sour cream and chives are my favourites. I feel very judged.

You're forgetting something

nah mate

Mate?

not on a chip sandwich
maybe on some toast

You are all Savage barbarians.

>Preparing Banter
>Italian
>Food thread

barbeque chips go well with vegemite

Never been to the UK eh? If you knew anything about the history of food you would understand that the fatherland is the reason we are where we are in the world of western cuisine. All these are just memes you uncultured swine.

don't fret
OP is getting panicky because july 4th is coming up soon and americans don't know what white people look like

We italians are not famous for many things.
But Goddamn we do can cook.
That and stabbing backs during world wars

remove the peanut butter and soak that shit in red hot.

smiths crinkle cut are hands down the best chips in the fucking world. I'm overseas at the moment and all I can get a hold of are those shitty lays and pringles garbage

>worked in UK factory
>Lunch time
>One brit has sandwiches and chips
>he opens both
>puts them together and eat
>I look in terror
>he says it is normal

I used to love putting chips on any kind of sandwich really. When I ate that kind of thing that is.

fuckin delicious, that's what it is. I'll bet there'll be some at my meet up today.

other side of the crinkle cut wall for you beaner

>I'm a burger
>crisps

stop
just stop

fucking pathetic

>first world food

i do the same but with real food when im hungry and i have leftover tortilla

potatoes, eggs, sausage tortilla between some fresh bread, best sandwiches ever

no, you cant adorn a starch with a starch. its not great and its kinda trashy.

you're not going to put potatoes on a pizza, burger, sandwitch, cake or pie. its fucking stupid.

Them shits are legit good.

Are these people broke?
They never heard of bacon, cheese?

>Having shit tastes.

Go eat some stinging nettles, gypsy.

you cheeky wanker, is that a knife?

eh, it's not so bad. remember that people in the US literally crush cheetos and use that shit as batter. just saying. so potato chips have their place in that somewhere.

Bitch fuck you, chip sandwiches are one of the best unlikely matchups for food, if youve never had a chip sandwich you are actually an uncultured swine

Italian food takes ages, sometimes you don't have 3 hours and a cupboard full of wine and herbs.

I actually agree, it is weird, kind of gross and I've never heard of it but the points this guy made make sense. chips in toast? ;\

BIN IT

Why if I have pic related?

It's really nice. It's Irish cuisine too

You americans have such a crisp on your shoulders.

If you eat it we win.

Get that forced meme out of here and leave poutine alone

we already ruined it. It's too late to stop

Fuck that looks tasty!

Kill yourself now. Nachos are food of the gods

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

How does this make you feel?

like we're preparing for another great depression.

every few months ill unironically make one. theyre actually pretty good

I used to make cheese sandwiches with tato chips in it.. shit was delish.

Idea: What if we made a "chip butty" with Arby's curly fries?

Salt and pepper crisps are good in a butty.

First of they're crisps.

Secondly no Brit would put peanut butter, jam and pickles in a crisp sandwich, if they did they deserve the death penalty.

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs

>American cuisine

potato chips on white bread ain't that bad desu, one of my high school classmates ate it almost daily

I'm English and i've never heard of this in my life.

Behold, the pinnacle of Australian cuisine: white bread topped with sprinkles.

THIS.

Cheese and onion crisps with bread and butter is the fucking best.
Also this is true Birtish cuisine.