White man burned alive by racist browns in Brazil

What does pol think about this?
What will pol do when we will do the same thing to the white subhumans in Europe and USA? What will you do when we rape your female relatives, daughters, wives in front of you while one of us is jumping on your body with his crampons on?
What will you do when we slaughter your white subhuman kind one by one?
What will pol do when we make whites pay for their atrocities in non white countries and even continents?
Tell me.

wonder what he did
maybe he diddled a kid or some shit

lol imagine waking up and not being white, oh wait you dont have to

>lol imagine waking up and not being wh*Te
feels awesome.

>maybe he diddled a kid or some shit

Why would they give a shit about that, it's their established tourism model.

I thank Allah everyday for not creating me as a wh*te.

It wasn't about racism. He probably bought drugs and didn't pay for it or was a pedophile.

1 - This is a fucking jail
2 - He is Brazilian therefore not white
3 - Shit like these video happens because muh human rights, if cops do anything is " muh opression" so the cops let prisioners kill themselves.

your caveman mind probably thinks low quality images of bait actually result in a physical response of feeling angry because you get triggered by text

the roach is no better than a woman being so base lol

Silence subhuman.

>white Brazilian
No such thing.

>This thread is still up
Thank you based mods

>when niggers struggle to even fucking set a dude on fire properly

Whites make the tech that keeps your country bombed into oblivion you dirtyfucking nigger

>He made another thread
Really sends electronic pulses down the nervous system...

watch out for those kurd bombers, cockroach

is this gon be a daily thing?

>Whites make the tech that keeps your country bombed into obliv-
*boeing sound in distance*

>caring about sex tourists

why

>multiculturalism.webm

mohamed sucks cocks in hell turkroach
we slaughter you by the millions every year
unfortunately you breed like the roachs you are

sage

What's hilarious is simply stating the fact that Muhammad was a pedophile and Allah eats pig shit straight from the pigs ass is enough to drive you into a suicidal rage and go kill other Muslims. Just typing words on the internet cause Muslims to die, it's beautiful.

You and your death cult are so fucked, you just don't know it yet.

You already started one of these an hour ago. Do you have no life faggot?

>2 - He is Brazilian therefore not white

Millions of Brazilians are white, don't bring everyone down to your level of self hatred you pardo nigger kek

You know you're just a bitch when alone

Lile all niggers, weak unless in a pack

Get a fucking life and stop spamming this board before I burn you alive you fucking pedophile woshiper.

>we slaughter you by the millions every ye-
BEEP BEEP

>mohammed
Could be anyone. Whenever you insult muslims always say "The prophet" Muhammad.

e.g
The prophet Muhammed boils in excrement down in hell.

That really pisses of muzzies more than usual

>Get a fucking life and stop spamming this board before I burn you ali-

Zanj slave doesn't know his place in the pecking order. Real Turks hate you even more than you hate whites.

Boeing is from Illinois retarded tool.

go back to sucking dicks like your "prophet" mohamed
the cocksucking jewish faggot you worship

Ever hear of rooftops.
Control the roofs and control everything else.

We are okay with blacks, they are mentally and psychially superior than wh*Tes, and they are fighting against wh*Tes like a lions which is why we like them.

Uh oh, someone let a roach in.

>thread like this an hour ago
It's even trying to infest the place.

No you would be dead and you wouldn't dare try to fight back with me you little bitch.

This shitskin laughs about sub-humans being violent towards white even though we just killed their cousin a couple seconds ago in some shitty third world country. Whites are killing all of your children and there is nothing you can do about it. Little Mohammed was crushed by a building a white man bombed. Thank god he didn't grow up to be a shit skin like you. I hope you get caught up in the next blessing. Goodbye roach.

you kill 50 muslims, 150 muslims born on the same day.
we kill 150 wh*Tes, only 10 born on the same day.

The number of white men burned alive by browns still pales in comparison to the number of brown men burned alive by browns.

Honestly I just want an explanation on why you do this every fucking day it's not even funny anymore and why do you retards keep replying to it.

>below Slavs on the pecking order
BTFO nigger

yeah you like blacks
black cocks up your ass
just the faggot jew prophet mohamed
a worthless piece of shit pedophile and rapist
(may pig shit be upon him)
sage

That's mostly inbred, incestual retard babies that are instantly thrown in the shitter nigger. How many make it to the age of 10 faggot?

Last time I checked whites were not the ones to vote themselves into a tyrannical theocracy. And really, turkroaches are not even an example of progress and civilization. So... Sorry but not Sorry. You still are sandniggers.
Also European countries are not the ones who want to enter in a Alliance made by Europeans. You roaches are.
Burn in the desert like your hoax profet Muhammad al-pedophil

Just like this inbred piece of shit that got pushed off the boat by his shitskin parents. Fuck you roach go kys.

Just wait till we turn the niggers lose on your kind. You think they hate whites, shit boiii. Wait till we show them what sandniggs did to them. Lol.

>WE WUZ SLAVES AND SHEEIT

never fucking forget

Why would blacks attack us? We like them and they like us, there are thousands of black people here yet they don't do anything to us, Because we are friends also they don't have guts to attack us since we are strong and alpha unlike wh*Te dogs.

HAHAHAHAHA
Turks are the result of generations of inbreeding you filthy roach.

We literally conquered half of your continent, Killed your men and raped your women then enslaved your childiren. We are stronger than you, We are superior than you, We are your conquerors, call us master.

>Half the continent
>The Balkans are greater Hungary
nigga wut?

Lol. Adorable. Alpha? Guaranteed your not a Turk. Get off dads latop and go to sleep.

>yanıyom

Google translate you fuckin cuck.

ne yandın be amına koduğumun b*Yazı :DDDD

>What are you going to do Wh*te? :DDDD

Durka durka the Prophet Muhammad (pork be upon him) jihad desu

Baba bilgisayarlarından uzaklaş. homoseksüel

Goodnight whitey.

lan her seferinde kahkaha atıyorum KEK :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Babasının bilgisayarından kalkış genç homoseksüel

wh*Tes are NOT human beings. They are neanderthal monkeys that should be shot on sight. anyone who kills a wh*Te monkey is doing a favor to world by removing sub-humans from the earth.

It's not racism if the victim is white, it's self-defense.

Nobody intirkey has the internet or cares enough to post here. Fuck your self.

Your right. We are. Super violent. Whites have killed a LOT of brown people. Please come "remove us"

Tfw when turks feel the need to hate your race so bad, because they're jealous. To us, they're pests, to them, we're devils. feelsgoodman

this, you can only be racist against humans. and wh*Tes are not human.

Apes have violence. We have culture.

Your right. We're super human.

super subhuman more like
know your place wh*Te dog

>We have culture
What culture? Is school shootings and raping your cousin considered as culture now??? :DDDDDDDDD

Stop projecting

Because Arabs and Muslims were far more brutal to blacks than whites.

Also... You know you're inbred.

You're typing on white technology

You are trying to justify their behavior. Don't. This also happens in South Africa all the time. It's because he's white and they're not.

The race war is fought with wombs, always has been. You're in it. You can either fight or go extinct.

Your insecurity

Nice lies you've got there you smelly dumb wh*Te dog
now go back to where you came from before i fuck your mother with my black friends

And you are living on Allah's non-white world.

Nah you are subhumans, you stand even below than common parasites likes rats which are at least remotely useful.

Where's my place? Eating the best food? Living in a big house with lots of land? Watching one of several 60" tvs? Fucking my blonde big titted wife? Driving a brand new car? Please tell me how your shit stained, cum covered existence compares to mine. Shit bitch, we
Make brown people like you mow our lawns or clean out cum covered hotel sheets. Lol.

what is wrong with being hairy you dumb hairless sissy wh*Te subhuman? Being hairy is a sign of extreme masculinity,something that wh*Tes dont have.

Dna evidence shows ancient Egypt was not black. ROFL. Inbred shit skin.

You dream boy

Actually that's Thomas sowell who is black and summarized the Muslim slave trade which was literally ten times as large and deadly as whites.

Stop larping as a non white
Primitive, closer to the monkey you evolved from rather than evolution making you less subhuman.

>What will pol do when we will do the same thing to the white subhumans in Europe and USA?
>roach with microscopic benis and inferiority complex
Fucking try it roach, Ive got raid and hot lead for your ass.

Sowell is fantastic.

ohh look

It's the same shitskin roach who is spamming the board with the same shit every 15 mins.

Can mods ban him already?

These are the posts you get from blacks with their 75-85 iq range.

>m-mods ban him pls h-he is hurting my feelings?

/pol thinks this is perfectly fin

Africa is an example to the entire world of why it doesn't belong to blacks or Arabs.

Nobody cares about pedo loving Allah

Lol.