Blackpill Recovery?

I've been learning about politics my entire life, since I was a kid I've enjoyed reading, discussing and listening.

I've got to the point now where I don't think any form of government will ever work, we the human race have fucked our own mental state so horribly the past 100 years.

Is there any option left apart from seppuku?

Christianity

politics doesn't fit into any equation and it never will. it's all ad-hoc and aggregate, with infinite undefinable actors and interest groups with no coherent reasons outside of vague trends.

now you're free

>his angels mate with women, their descendants get flooded and the angels get exiled
>a few hundred years later, he impregnates a human woman

Not going to believe some cobbled together bullshit stories that some kikes cobbled together over a thousand years ago.

Sorry if that offends your beliefs burger.

Sorry, probably bad englando. I'm drunk and rambling, talking society in general, as well as politics of course.

I think it is a cycle of oppression/tyranny, revolt, new government system established, decay of government and rise of tyranny/oppression.

It's like a field that needs to be burned occasionally in order to allow the new growth to come in again and renew everything.

A major problem with politics and power is that many of the people who are driven to participate in it and seek political power are the exact type of people who shouldn't be given political power in the first place.

Why you faggots keep making up different color pills? I don't think you understand the red and blue pill thing

Black culture peaked in the 1970s with masculated independent black men portrayed in Hollywood blaxploitation movies. Since then, the Jews and DNC have systematically reduced them to quivering victims of whitey. Now the black man is a ridiculed joke.

lol
*tips fedora*

>OY VEY, why won't dese goyim embrace da lahwd and sayvyuh, Rabbi Jeshua ben Yosef, I mean JESUS!!!

Fuck off, Schlomo.

Aside from the matrix?

If you understood me in just two words and an image instead of me having to explain the entire "blackpill", it's clearly a useful expression.

degenerate heathen

Honestly not sure myself, stuck in the same boat. I highly recommend drugs. If degeneracy is going to overtake then you may as well take your fair share.

Honestly not sure myself, stuck in the same boat. I highly recommend drugs/alcohol. If degeneracy is going to overtake humanity then you may as well take your fair share.

Oyavey and it said it was aborted, looks like I'm being /monitored/!

"He doesn't agree with me, need to insult him to protect my precious beliefs"

You're free to believe whatever the fuck you want, I choose to believe Mary was a jumped up little slag who made up a story to avoid the stoning or whatever the fuck happened back then to adulterers.

lol you're pathetic and sad
making a thread about suicide and so immature and full of yourself you feel the need to foolishly attempt and fail to tear down your superiors
you're a little baby spiritually

I've been smoking weed in moderation for 20 years, I'm already a fairly heavy drinker. Other stuff is just occasional recreational use.

Thinking about moving to the mountains and going off grid, pretty good at survival shit I guess.

Tribalism. Norse style, except all the killing and wars.

Of course I'm a baby spiritually dickhead, if you believe in "divine powers" or whatever, then surely we are all spiritual babies?

It's not a thread about suicide, it's about how to ignore/put up with the shithole that we've created.

you put up with it knowing God's wrath will rain down upon all that's wrong with the world and all the good in you will ascend

you fucking faggot

Good, you're pretty worthless to society so get gone.

YFW, living off the grid means doing more then taking bong hits all day. Too busy surviving to get high.

take the EU pill

Moderation, you know the meaning of that, right? Like get home from work, eat, meet friends, whatever, then smoke a joint while watching a show or movie.

Swear you cunts have a worse comprehension English daily.

in the end the only option left for the blackpill is to wait for the world to lose its collective shit and destroy each other, and steer things towards the best outcome in the midst of the ashes and the rubble, when the rest of them are weak and searching for an answer

>rejecting the globalist suppository

>then smoke a joint while watching a show or movie.

(((show)))

(((movie)))

you need to go back

Christianity was meant to be preached to jews only.

Don't worry about it, do manly things, fuck girls and get a job you don't hate that doesn't take over your entire life

Already there my friend. Own my own business in a field I'm hugely passionate about, I lift, I hike, I rock climb and have a GF of 3 years. Spent my 20s fucking around with random sluts, but I lost interest about 4 years ago.

No.

Look up the black pill video on youtube and have eggwhite explain it to you.