What do with indoctrinated leftistl friends?

One of my great friends from childhood has now become a brainwashed leftist. I'm having an extremely difficult time coping with it.

To make a long story short
>See friend post extremely left leaning and bullshit argument
>Call him out on his BS
>Get in FB argument with someone I don't even know
>He intervenes, says I'm racist, and I should stop posting
>I then apologize for 'not letting sleeping dogs lie

What the fuck do I do guys. I didn't think this would ever happen to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX
youtube.com/watch?v=jO59Fi7QV48
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU&list=PLMNj_r5bccUw40CpD-JYXJyVsDYsj7ITD
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7Wnm0VMRs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D89u7yngKsk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
archive.is/mE8vG
youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUo37wPD7sqalutN0LjPZH6kZz2SYm925
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Whoever fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become a monster in the process. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you!"

Exercise extreme caution

Don't argue using direct counter-statements, that just gets people mad. Prod people with questions and let them decide things for themselves.

Keep thread bumped, I'll post pics because this one sided argument was utterly ridiculous

Concede that they're right about everything and you're wrong about everything.

Correction, going to be posting one big pic in about 5 min

Please post pics.

Are you a nigger? Cuz you said 5 mins...

>I apologize

Hahahaha you are saying the TRUTH is LESS IMPORTANT than their FEELINGS. YOU are the problem. Get the fuck out of here. You chose to surround yourself with crazies and liars, don't come crying to us when they throw your ass out on the streets for not engaging in their delusions.

although most canadians my age are brainwashed, i lived out of the country for a couple years, one of my best friends is quite leftist, but i can see he still has feelings of being a white man,but he's in such an echo chamber and engaged to a harpy literally everything wrong with western women female.
when talking to him privately will say subtle non-PC stuff, or point out when he's being non-PC to acceptable hated groups. (whites, specific european groups, "bros")
but it will never get better, maybe if he gets divorced at 40.. i dont know if i'll be able to be close friends with him till then because his fiancee is unbearable, nice to me, but jsut an outspoken hypocritical canadian contempt for white men feminist

sorry for the delay folks, had to triple check editing to make sure all identities were concealed, uploading pic in next post after one last read-through

Just bomb him with Red Ice TV videos and the like. Estrogen Based Parasites by molyneux comes to mind too.

He's already miserable, what does he think is going to happen when she has even MORE power over him?

You want us to validate your conversation because you're afraid to have it yourself and you bitched out. Why are you talking to us? Just keep bombing them with the truth. Why do you want friends who are liars who promote white genocide and want you gone?

Ok you guys, here's the argument. My only hope is that he's interested in hitting it with that girl,but he didn't say that when I private messaged him so I'm essentially all set for the feels train tonight

I know you guys are probably a little more hardcore than me, but I just can't stand to see such a rich friendship end over a political difference of opinions. I knew this guy since kindergarten

I don't live near him anymore and haven't seen him in person for a good 4 years, but I grew up with this guy

take a different approach to arguing with lefties. youve gotta realise that cunts will often perceive an attack on a position they hold as an attack on them. for example

>lefty: omg the geneder wage gap is a serious issue that needs addressing. its the current yearâ„¢ and women are still being discriminated against
>user: thats fucking spasticated. here are a bunch of fact and logic that prove you wrong.

what usually happens here is they will think that if user is saying that position is stupid and THEY hold that position then THEY must be stupid and they will sperg out accordingly. where as if you approach it more like this

>lefty: omg the geneder wage gap is a serious issue that needs addressing. its the current yearâ„¢ and women are still being discriminated against
>user: hey i agree we should be fighting for womens rights too! and i used to think that as well however when i looked into it more deeply it looks like most of the gap is differences in profession/hours worked/time in workforce/ect and discrimination is actually a small percentage of if

the odds of them seeing it as an attack lessen cos youve sided with them and have previously held their position. they will be more receptive to it
this is usually how i argue with lefties and in my experience it works pretty well for normies but with zealots it doesnt. so in the latter case your best bet is zyklon b

you can't argue fact with them, they're children who only care about emotion

also, a proper response in this situation is
>if I am wrong, then prove it.

if you read the whole thing, you would notice the paragraph where I say, no, you get to explain to me why the US government is racist

have any of you guys who aren't total 1488 bullshit out there managed to maintain good connections with your left leaning friends?

then respond with
>I asked you to prove it, not claim it

Call him a racist that hates and is actively engaged in supressing African Americans. Say he hates them by covering up problems in that community.

you guys miss the point, I could demolish this guy an argument if I wanted to, but this is one of my best childhood friends and I want to maintain a relationship with him.

Oh god, you're one of those people who doesn't even know about r/K-gene selection and racial IQ? Ok, bro, I know you mean well but these people WILL drive you insane because they aren't interested in honest debate, only in shutting you down. I'm just going to give you some redpills and I recommend you save them somewhere and go through all of them at some point in time.

Race and IQ:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX
youtube.com/watch?v=jO59Fi7QV48
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU&list=PLMNj_r5bccUw40CpD-JYXJyVsDYsj7ITD

Immigration:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

The jews:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7Wnm0VMRs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Global warming:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D89u7yngKsk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs

This will give you more of an idea of what we're about, like REALLY about. Loads of larping on Sup Forums which can make it hard to get to the core of the issues. It's a lot of material, save it somewhere.

stopped reading because you don't appear to understand the modern black culture you despise was manufactured by the very same Jews whose balls you are washing in the early 90s to destroy black families and fill up the private Jew-owned prisons with black prisoners to make those prisons more profitable.
anyone 30 or older will remember rap used to be cheesy harmless shit, then it suddenly changed to non-stop gangster bullshit overnight when the agenda kicked in.
also, stop experiencing emotions, faggot. you're a man, your job is to suffer for the greater good of your people and not complain about it. no one cares that you are losing your useless """friends""" on faceberg

kill the traitor first, then the enemy, sorry jimbo.

>he has leftist friends
Just call your friend a faggot, if he goes full REEEEEEEE like other autistic leftist retards fuck him.
If he doesn't and still wants to be a friend with you, that's fine, but let him know he's wrong and he won't convert you into his cult.
If you planned on hiding your power level around him, just don't. That's gay and creates a fake relationship that can't possibly be good for anyone.

You actually argued much better than I was expecting.

Why? You are of course free to engage him as much as you want but seeing as how he responded to you posting facts, it's going to end in either him cutting you off because he's got no counter-arguments or you cutting him off to retain your sanity.

Thanks user
Yeah, it's worse than you know. When I pmed him, he said, "you can listen to your facts, but facts are just words"

yeah, he's not worthy of being your friend after that

>I have never in all of my life heard such an absurdly retarded thing, facts are more than words, facts are descriptions of reality, they are beyond poetic verse and lyrical statements, they are real, they are true, and if you would rather live in a fantasy world where facts don't matter then go ahead, but I refuse to be part of your insanity.

that or just 5150 him, that statement alone is symptomatic of some mental illness.

I so wanted to say exactly what you just greentexted user, but I just couldn't do it.

I just sent him that, along with, I love you man, but I don't get how you can disregard reality so easily

do it faggot.

or better yet, snapshot his message to you, complete with his name, and post it on that fb status with your respond.

if/when he deletes it, post it on his fb wall
when he unfriends you, post it on yours with a "goodbye, so long, may you find the help you need"

Molyneux said it best, telling the truth is like shooting a flare into the darkness and allowing you to see who are your friends and who aren't. This is obviously important to you, but do they care? No, they care about shutting you up.

Once again I strongly recommend looking at the videos posted in to get a better understanding of why this guy is responding in this fashion.

I'm still hoping he'll message back and say holy shit you're right

you're completely right, I just hope he comes back from the abyss at some point. Not to say Sup Forums is anything other than a burning dumpsterfire, but I still have faith that there are other people who've been here a long time to offer advice like you user. Trouble is, I'm jewish, and you're videos make far too much sense. I can't deny them, but I have too much respect for my ancestors to abandon my family name since I know they were just honest people.

however, since I respect truth more than anything else, I fully intend to watch them

FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU USELESS KIKE
YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST PLAYED THE RACE-SHEKEL AND INSTA-WON

Fuck that, I hate playing the victim, this is where Israeli jews are far superior. They fight for what's theirs whereas american jews play the victim and I hate that shit

When we talk about "the jews", we're talking about the zionists who want everyone who isn't a jew dead. Sup Forums also likes Milton Friedman to an extent, Peter Schiff usually does well here and of course Breitbart and David Coleman.

The BIGGEST nr. 1 issue we have with jews is that instead of calling out immoral people in their community, most jews actively cover for them for no other reason than that they are jewish.

People like this give Jews everywhere a bad name:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>not israeli, but lived there for 5 years

>redditor trying to explain JQ to a redditor
this site is becoming a fucking disgrace
no, Jews don't want us dead, they want us alive and performing all of the labor for them you incredibly stupid fuck

Ho boy, don't get us started on Israel. That's a can of worms for which you need to understand how Israel was created through collusion between Rotschild, who owns the Bank of England and bought the Balfour Declaration, and STALIN, who "discovered" literally every shred of physical evidence that the holocaust really happened.

I recognize that most israelis don't realize that they're living on Rothschild private property or know what their government is doing exactly, but Israel as a country is just iffy.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

Don't give them traffic
archive.is/mE8vG

Not "us", our race-mixed offspring to be specific.

Israel has a historical claim to that land through archeological evidence. However, I completely acknowledge that the only reason Israel exists today is because the british came and screwed with everything

Thanks archive-bot, you are a true friend.

Nah, if you haven't lived somewhere for thousands of years it's really hard to explain to the people who have been cultivating that land for all that time that they're really trespassing.

so did your friend respond user?

I bet he is a more functionalal member of society then you..
>tfw nogf because such a bitter twat.

Most men only become leftists because girls are leftists and he is desperate to get laid

Show him a bunch of rightwing women ("look at these idiots haha") and he will become rightwing too

There were people there, but cultivating is a very generous term for what they were doing on that land. If you want to read an interesting book about the formation of Israel, read My Promised Land. It details what Israel was like before and after the formation of the state. I would agree with you however that if a Native American Nation was given possession of all of the US, they'd get fucked up faster than you or I could blink.

my gf is asleep in my room and I'm fucking posting on Sup Forums You guys are great and all, but I'm calling it a night. Goodnight guys

The Native Americans were hunter gatherers who sold their land piece by piece until they had nothing left. After all, they were hunter gatherers so what use did they have for small patches of land? Just follow the herd.

I'll read My Promised Land, I've added it to my reading list. I can recommend the Elders of Zion, the Morgenthau Plan and Practical Idealism to you.

I will add that to mine as well. Goodnight fellow anons

Sleep well!

youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI

>FB argument
stopped reading with there

Remember grandmaster flash and the furious five? That was good rap. Now we have Kendrick Lamar...

>Jay Z's pain does not come from [...]
wow OP please rethink life

Lefties are fucking children with raw bruised Ego's. You have to baby their fucking emotions. They didn't logic into their beliefs and they won't logic out of them.

You fucking APOLOGIZED?
Kill yourself, you're done.

Lol, that whore has basically 0 arguments. "The US government is racist".

Dont waste your time. These people are beyond hope.

Read the thread dingus, I called out his bullshit on PM. I'm phone posting in bed now

I'm not a racist and disagree with Sup Forums was I was expecting this kind of retarded shit:

This was actually reasonable. If anything they're participating in liberal racism. These are actual issues that we need to address, by totally disregarding them they're actively ignoring the same issues they pretend they want to fix.

>this is one of my best childhood friends
not any more

also, never apologize when you are right, they see it as weakness and a sign to attack

>the ideas you present are violent

Stopped reading there. Get the gas lads, we've got work to do.

I believe that Africans have lower IQs in general, but tend not to let that on around normies because otherwise they wouldn't even talk with me

I don't live in a liberal area anymore so at least I can say this stuff now.

>I called out his bullshit on PM.
>I'm phone posting in bed now
Good lord! Cease your faggotry and go to sleep!

>tfw was edgy af in highschool
>got it all out of my system and learned how to conceal my power level

I risked getting jumped by niggers, and I was very cringey but it turned out great. I lie all the time and once said, "I'm not a commie! I'm a syndicalist." I'm not even sure what a syndicalist is.

Having my nightly Sup Forums hours cut into by my gf really bothered me more than I thought. I guess you can call me faggot, but I'm lying in bed with her right now

well, are you a racist?

fuck you man I'm black, maybe we are lower IQ in general but I would say it's more to do with the bullshit you mention your post than some genetic inferiority. Nature vs nurture kind of thing and, culturally, we lack a lot of nurture.

I think anyone who makes less than 100k is lower IQ than me.

Does she read your facebook autism?

I honestly was skeptical people like that even existed. I just am sad that now one of my 'good' friends is like that

>friends
Don't call them friends for a star.

She agrees with me. I agree that nurture plays a large part, but IQ can't be ignored entirely. That being said, I give black people a chance to be friends with me just very tentatively.

Showed her crime stats and she is becoming redpilled slowly but surely

Straight up tell him that he has no future, that he is a liability to mutual survival, and lose him.

You may find this playlist I made on r/K useful in the future. The first video is even better than Molymeme's.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUo37wPD7sqalutN0LjPZH6kZz2SYm925

That wasn't him numbnuts

That's amazing. My white girlfriend is slowly getting redpilled on liberal racism

Ya, I have a hard time making friends with white people, they're usually really conservative because liberal hipsters always make stupid fucking comments about how cool it is I made something of myself.

I don't even have messenger or Facebook installed to view a message and I'll be asleep when this thread dies. There's a chance I'll follow up on it later. Just banged the GF so Canada can't call me gay anymore

You cant use logic to convince morons. You have to lay back and smile, while they destroy them selves. People will only learn from their own mistakes, and then they may chose to follow your example.

You tried champ. I know how it feels, but these people are a lost cause.
You can throw all the evidence at them and they'll just put their head in the sand - they might just run to one of their friends and have a circlejerk in which they all agree you're "just a racist". In the end - you can't win.
If you're lucky, they'll come around after a couple of years as they mature, but don't hold your breath.

make them go do humanitarian work in mexico or mosul, otherwise they arent being genuine and are just virtue signalers.

>Lefties
>Friends
Pick one

Full names please. Somebody needs to get served and crushed

No

I sure hope you are trolling or roleplaying this whole time because if not you are dumb as fuck

Not dumb as fuck well, maybe I am, but I'm just troubled and don't have to work tomorrow

>maybe I am
You have taken the first step all on your own. From this point on I can only suggest you spend less time using the internet "as you irl" and more time thinking about what is really important to you. Honestly OP I didn't read any more than what you posted that what I said I did because you are so fucking dumb I hope to god and Jesus in heaven that you proceed forward with a fresh outlook and a new attitude because jesus fuck do you need one

I guess I just don't want to fully scratch off several people I once cared about, but I suppose I have to. At least I told that guy how I really felt, I'll see how he responds.

>I then apologize
you're weak. don't care about you.

If you give half a damn about this friend you haven't seen in 4 years you'd put forth an effort to see him in person

I don't anymore, he is truly lost as you guys said.

I said
>I have never in all of my life heard such an absurdly retarded thing, facts are more than words, facts are descriptions of reality, they are beyond poetic verse and lyrical statements, they are real, they are true, and if you would rather live in a fantasy world where facts don't matter then go ahead, but I refuse to be part of your insanity. I love you dude, but how can you disregard reality so easily.

His response:
>First of all don't call me retarted
>Second of all we live in a Trump presidency
>You're acting extremely ignorant

What the fuck guys I thought it was all just a meme

t. EU bureaucrat