Any historians here? I have a question

Why is Islamic Brown architecture so superior compared to Christian wh*Te architecture? tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That temple on the left was built by Christians.

why would christians build a mosque you dumb wh*Te subhuman in Japan

They break the shit out of architecture till they renovate it to look like theirs.

Taj Mahal was made by Indian king no way sand niggers would have expertise in such masonry.

Hagia Sophia isn't 'islamic architecture'
it was constructed almost 100 years before Islam even became a thing

Look it's this thread again
Look it's the same OP again

Sage in all fields. Mods please delete this obvious bait thread

It was converted to a mosque you dumbass.

ohh look

It's the same shitskin roach who is spamming the board with the same shit every 15 mins.

Can mods ban him already?

>WAAH MODS BAN HIM PLEASE HE HURTING MY FEE FEES
dumb wh*Te subhuman

>doesn't know the Hagia Sophia was built by Christians

t. butthurt drooling subhuman turk trash

try lasering off 3 kilograms of body hair and bleaching your skin before you pretend to claim human ancestry. only then might you trick someone

why would christians build a mosque you dumb wh*Te subhuman

sage, I'm tired of turkroach bait threads

It was a cathedral build by Christians, it became a mosque once your idiot-race raided the whole fucking city and needed a place to pray in.

>black people
You should probably do a little research

wh*Te subhuman here, please come to our country and bless our women with your superior, Turkish genetics!

My children will find your skull fragments on the shores of Constantinople...

Are you the same cockroach that posts those 20 year old Iraq sniper videos? Facebook KANGZ memes and two decade old videos...really makes this ol' leafs noggin' go joggin'

The guy in your picture looks just like me =.=

>My children will find your skull fragments on the shores of Constantino-
BEEP BEEP

Picture left was a Church until niggers stole it.

>My children will find your skull fragments on the shores of Constanti-

Pyramid builders weren't black. DNA evidence. D N A ... can you say that? of course not. you're inbred.

Is this fucking bait? Hagia Sofia was converted into mosque when they built the shitty minarets around it you dumb subhuman roach.

while i will give you that the old architecture on the left of your pic is nice the example you show on the right is just some modern house converted to a church. its not a gothic cathedral which seems to be hard to find now days since jew want muslims to move to the west and europe started tearing shit down to accommodate the rapist

Rouen Cathedral . monet painted it so you know its old

>WE WUZ EGYPTIANS N SHEEEIIIT
*throws shit at rival cave members*

You use our guns. You can't attack us without using our planes. Your own people wouldn't have money if you didn't have us as customers. You can't do anything - even shoot yourselves - without our help.

Go ahead and keep these threads going. It's humorous.

Fucking retarded roach. Posts pic of Hagia Sophia, claims it's muslim.

Compares cathedral to a backwater church.

Kill yourself retard.

You really have no scientific knowledge do you?

WE WUZ BYZANTIUM

Look, two good Turks!

This is actual history, not nigger history. Stop.

Why is western culture superior to Islamic culture? Why does a Turk have to spend all his time on an English message board? Why not spam quranchan.

Lol did you ever see Russian churches Turk roach

We will conquer europe and america انشالله.

Weak ass bait.

Haifa Sophia was built by Christians. It wasn't until the ottomans took over they put those towers in

Saged and reported.

>posting 2 syrians as a Turk
>amerisubhuman education

You've been trying to conquer the world for over a thousand years. So far you have only converted the dumbest, poorest, and most inbred populations.

Keep dreaming big though. You got lucky with Oil, it can happen again!

why adding 4 columns to an already existing christian building is called "superior"?

Are you even trying?

amerifats are retarded

How many muslim countries make their own weapons?

> He doesn't know the Hagia Sophia is older than islam
> Hagia Sophia, building finished 537 A.D.
> Islam Muhammed born around 570
Ye it's a mosque alright

You must be baiting roach. No way you are this retarded. On the other hand, you are a turk...

Zero.

Even Israel can make their own shit.

Is that why you started with the taxi driving market.

Please! You will be chained into a doghouse while being fed only raw bacon and electro-prodded every hour while being forced to listen to jewish negroid pop on repeat.
Silly sand monkeys.

Why are muslim women so ugly the men cover them with bags?

>Breaking news; dumbass roach thinks muslims built the "mosque" in pic related

For the same reason that their men cannot help but commit sexual assault. Because they are subhuman animal filth!

ftfy sandigger scarab eating bedouin faggot

There are 3 T*RK threads created right now on Sup Forums by this roach. Keep sliding them so the roach gets upset.

What's the point of putting asterisks everywhere? I genuinely want to know.

>there is only one Turkish poster on Sup Forums
dumb wh*Te subhuman.

>completed 1436
>still the largest masonry dome
>built with no buttresses or freestanding scaffolding
lol @ islamic poverty architecture

can you post a islamic brown superior building?
what you posted was built by christians.

Range ban when?

Correction: There are now 5 (FIVE) roach threads created right now on Sup Forums by the one and only, same buttblasted t*rkroach. Keep sliding them so the roach gets upset.

Obvious bait from roach posting the hagia Sofia. But worth noting though that all the amazing Islamic architecture was actually designed and built by Greek and roman Christians and forced converts under Muslim occupation

because mudshits enslaved the architectures to build for them

Is it you again?

Do you never get tired?

Listen, ok, if you really want it, I'll let you have it - you're just playing hard to get.

Get on your knees like a gud turcuck 'n please ur european overlord xx

Come again? Stupid fuck.

your best architects build that while the church building can be build by any white man above double digits IQ

I love the building on the right, cute!

The glory of the world and the buildings of men are nothing, all will pass away one day. Our pride, hope, and glory is in our Lord Jesus Christ :)

For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being might boast in the presence of God. And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption, so that, as it is written, “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.”
(1 Corinthians 1:26-31)

Give it to him

The cathedral on the left was built by Christians retard, muslims conquered it and added some minarets to turn it into a mosque. He is baiting everyone

Not knowing that "Mosque" was actually the Hagia Sophia in Constantinople before it was converted, LMAO.

Dumb fuck le trolle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagia_Sophia

picrel is OP. having his steppe nigger micropenis mutilated shortly after birth by evil imams has scarred him for life. the only solace he finds in life now is shitposting on Sup Forums.

Help a roach kill itself. sage its threads

monet wasnt even dead 100 years ago

>Islamic architecture
HAHAHAHAHA

uneducated roaches

Just so you know, that mosque, used to be a church, and was built by white before the ottoman Empire existed. Also, you're an idiot for not knowing that.

Hagia Sophia is not a islamic architecture wtf??
also gothic architecture is excellent like the byzantine architecture

Nice bait thread, roach. I hope you're enjoying all the attention (you) are getting.

cherrypick a church built in africa rather than choose a normal church fucking turkroach plus that was a church all you did was put minars there fucking cockroach

Shut the fuck up, Alboscum.

we

fetishists were a mistake

oh it's that one roach again... saged and reported.

christian architecture is bad? are you blind

caucasoid people from north africa you mean not black

sage in all fields

Ignore this retard

i think is a specific person that makes those threads

As a real historian I can easily explain this with just kys you fucking roach and learn how to bait better.