What the fuck is wrong with white beta male liberals and hiding behind detached ironic humor?

What the fuck is wrong with white beta male liberals and hiding behind detached ironic humor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgXTjfdmlnM
dictionary.com/browse/irony?s=t
dictionary.com/browse/sardonic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are absolute nobodies verified on Twitter?

Anyone who starts phrases with
>the fact that...
Is either a woman or a homosexual

If they had directly started to censor their website, it would have driven the userbase away.
So instead they decided to do it indirectly by promoting blue check mark posts and then just handing those out to every tard who shouts lefty shit.

I've never thought about this, you have a point. I've never heard a respectable man speak in such a way.

>the fact that democrats fucked kids 3 doors down gets funnier every day

Verification on twitter is a mystery to me. I've seen accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers that aren't verified and others with barely a few thousand of some no-name journalist that are. Not sure if they apply for it or if you need to be """friends""" with the right people.

I love how they have no real arguments and resort to nitpicking things only faggots would care about.

IF I GO CRAZY THAN WOULD YOU STILL CALL ME SUPERMAN

Manlets gotta appeal to the feminists they wanna bang

Not a big fan of Scaruffi?

3 doors down played at the inauguration?
Wtf I love Kryptonite now!

(no seriously it's a great song)

Used to be that you needed to verify your account by providing them with an ID or something.
Nowadays it's mote that you just @ the staff and if they see that your account is full of lefty shit you get the check mark so your stuff clogs up the reply feed.

IF IM ALIVE AND WELL WILL YOU BE THERE HOLDING MY HAND

I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man... I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge...He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

was that ironic?

wtf i love j.r. hennessy now

Holy shit just listening to it now:
youtube.com/watch?v=vgXTjfdmlnM

>This is a call to the broken
>To all the ones who've been thrown away
>Stand up and take back your world today
This shit is awesome 3 doors down confirmed for /ourguys/, that j.r hennessy faggot (literally who) can get fucked.

That's not even correct.

Think about it through their eyes. Day in and day out, their life is pop culture (e.g. star wars, harry potter). If you are "lame" in that aspect, you must be terrible.

>happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this
ironic?

Look up the definition of 'irony' retard.

this guy would be a total chad if he had muscles

they changed the algorithms so blue check marks are higher than others. so basically they've got an infinite amount of libtards to spam trump's tweets. even if he blocks them there's hundreds more coming out of nowhere to spam it more.

But that ruins the novelty. It should be only high profile people who get to be verified. Otherwise, it's not as special.

It's about keeping control over the narrative, not any kind of novelty.

They cannot just outright censor shit, because then people will leave and a propaganda tool that isn't consumed by anyone but your diehard followers is useless.

So instead they make sure that while everyone can voice their opinion, only those with the approved opinions show up in heavily frequented threads.

Not even really revolutionary, democracy works based on the same psychological principle - you give people a platform to make them feel like their opinion matters and keep them from rioting. And then you just ensure that no one attends their speech.

>I know what you're thinking. You say you're tired of keeping score, keeping score. Trust me, You're not the only one going through this.
You see, I've been through this before, this before.

Holy shit.

dictionary.com/browse/irony?s=t

>7. an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing.

dictionary.com/browse/sardonic

>1. characterized by bitter or scornful derision; mocking; cynical; sneering:
a sardonic grin.

But that doesn't make sense. Why run the risk of tanking your own company and alienating your userbase when you and your employees are engaging in a form of political activism?

Twitter has never made a single cent of profit, it is a constant money sink.
It's only reason for continued existence is social engineering and propaganda. If it couldn't do those jobs anymore there would be no point in wasting even more money on it, so taking those actions is not as much of a risk as you think.

If you look at his Twitter feed you'll see that even if he looked like a Chad, his personality couldn't be further from it. He's too emasculated.

Its a lame band IMO, but who cares? It's like how faggots and whores attack his hair because they have no real political arguments or understanding
Trump is a 6'3'' aryan though, so even if his hair is ''tacky'' it won't matter, he's still superior

Yeah they're a shit band but I respect them for having the balls to go against the narrative unlike every other group in the music industry. Does this Hennessy faggot expect Trump to have rappers and Beyonce shilling for him like Clinton did?

Most male liberals make tweets like this trying to assert dominance so they can get some feminist poon.

The funny thing is, rappers used to shill for trump in their music back in the 90s since he was the image of wealth and power.

they think it gets them more pussy

I'm watching the inauguration video. It's cheesy generic new rock music, but at least they are musicians and still way better then whore music like Beyonce and are actually playing instruments and probably write their own songs
They probably had to earn their success to an extent, starting as a garage band.
I doubt this guy has any talent or any educated opinion on music anyways, all he can say is that it isn't trendy in his media obsessed liberal cliques

Yeah, rappers have been praising Trump since the 80s right up until his campaign when he became a "racist". They've been cucked into hating him, but I assure you most of them secretly respect him for his business ethic and success. Kanye has praised Trump for years, and was the only one with balls to do it after the election. He paid the price for that it seems.

At least listening to it doesn't make me physically ill like nigger radio music and whore music with lyrics about drugs and casual sex and degeneracy
And they can at least perform their songs live and not use auto tune
Most kike pushed musicians have no talent whatsoever

>Beard
>Covered in tattoos
2/10 fuck yourself

it's an effeminate way to assert ones self, that is, indirectly. to do it but act like youre not, or not invested. the social equivalent is when you initiate conversation with someone but you dont fully follow through. it shows a lack of confidence and an unstable foundation of character

in short, they are weak, limp wristed cucks