This 13-year-old prodigy is painting his way to greatness

>Evan Sharma was 10 years old when saw the "Mona Lisa" for the first time. He was transported and fascinated by how such a small painting could have such a massive effect on the people who see it. He also took away the experience of seeing art up close, admiring every brushstroke.

>Three years later, Sharma has become a prodigious painter. He makes bold portraits, calling his style "vibrant impressionism" — a reflection of the way he sees the world and his own inner emotional life. He's had no formal training, yet he's already being compared to the greats. And he's got an incredible sense of priorities for somebody who's just entered his teens: as he explains in the video above, he's deliberately kept up with his skiing and sailing, keeping himself, as he puts it, "multi-versed."

youtube.com/watch?v=kSV8R2tto1M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=dyRlbXUIscg
youtu.be/o2FpeM3ejjw
youtube.com/watch?v=jUVtmq6B6JM
youtube.com/watch?v=49wut32Cguw
dogstralia.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/channel/UCVGb1SAE3U0ONxpwRpGQXxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he was transported

Stopped reading right there

What about being transported?

bump

>Subjects of the paintings can be recognized
>Less than 48.62% negative space
>Using plebeian paints, brushes and palette knives and instead of patrician human feces and donkey schlong splatter sprinkler

-100/10 not real art

>toss some paint onto glass
>it is now on par with the Mona Lisa
wtf I love leftist art now

we're better

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

What the fuck? This is some "emperor's new clothes" tier stupidity. I think it's great that he has found himself a nice little hobby, but what the fuck? That art is shit. It's just bunch of color vomit, nothing else. He's not even good for his own age, those paintings look like they were made by retarded kindergarten children.

This is what happens when you let leftist indoctrinate children

THANK YOU

>starting abstract before showing you know the fundamentals
it's a scam

Post more of these child "geniuses".
youtube.com/watch?v=dyRlbXUIscg

For those who don't know what his "invention" is, google crystal radio.

he's actually really good desu

for a child

berry gud

yeah the kid is hardly a prodigy of the technicals but i think he has the creativity required to make good art regardless. super pretentious 10 year old too talking like hes a 50 year old with some patina on him which is funny. if this kid was 20 years older hed probably be your typical brooklyn artist. now imagine this: hes 20 years ahead of those people.

i always believed that having some sort of ego would develop any artists skills and this kid definitely has that. but i think it is too early and too dangerous to give him a platform now when hes finding himself rather than later when he has already done so

Yeah, isekai is shit.

As someone who gets paid to be a professional art critic, he will be forgotten in less than a year.

His work is not really considered to be that good. He paint symbols of objects rather than the object themselves, as is very common with shit art and children, has only central compositions and his body of work is really very limited. It's not abstract enough to be abstract and fails at being representational.

Not to mention other faults, such as colour harmony and general technique. Which wouldn't be bad for a child, except for the fact that the way in which he is painting means that he will never get better because of no focus on fundamentals.

It's sad really, because given at least 10 years of study, he could be great but because of him being a 'prodigy' he's going to be shit and get bored of art once they stop caring and move onto the next show-monkey.

Also, I have no doubt that they told him to say Vibrant Impressionism in hopes that fucks without any art education will be impressed, impressionism is a significantly different school than this.

Modern art = Absolute garbage meant to bring human potential down.
How is this bullshit even considered art?

Nuclear boy scout.
youtu.be/o2FpeM3ejjw

How is my art?

who cares

NEW KIRAC (great expose's of shitty leftist art)

youtube.com/watch?v=jUVtmq6B6JM

>He was transported and fascinated by how such a small painting could have such a massive effect on the people who see it. He also took away the experience of seeing art up close, admiring every brushstroke.

the mona lisa is only famous because it was stolen and people all came back to see it once returned

OY

this

meanwhile...

youtube.com/watch?v=49wut32Cguw

>Modern art

Complete fucking pretentious shit brought to you by the U S of A, specifically the fucking kikes and hipsters in new york. It fucking pisses me off that my dads been a professional artist for fucking ages and is old af now, and never recieved this media attention because he isnt a nigger 10 year old doing amerilard hipster shit

boy im sure glad he is brown

It's a stupid assumption that being a good artist will get you media attention in the first place.

You should be very proud that your father has managed to make a living out of art instead of bitter that the cultural marxists aren't flocking around him.

I was seriously pursuing drawing years ago, and the art studio i was practicing at also had courses for kids. I saw 8 year old far better at painting than this.

i like it user

Picasso was doing really well done realism painting at 16. Unless he hits that level he's hardly prodigy levels.

What the fuck is this garbage. Ever notice how every child prodigy artist has rich parents? That's the only reason they ever get exposure like this.

Removed by the user.
Did ((((they)))) get him?

dogstralia.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/channel/UCVGb1SAE3U0ONxpwRpGQXxQ

This art is superior to the kid in OP's

Pretty much. His parents probably paid a bunch of money or had connections to get this video made.

Either way, the art is mediocre for a 13 year old and certainly not anywhere near prodigy levels. Also it looks like he's going the modernist/expressionist route rather than a real art style, like classical. There's no skill involved in what he's doing.

My boy is 11 he copies those superhero comics, looks waaayy better then this litle motherfucker throwing paint on the wall.

Prodigal painting is a matter of great effort, original style and clear theme. Not some random shit on the wall done in 60 seconds.