Conservashits Btfo

Germany legalises gay marriage, Merkel's "no" vote is 10-D space chess. Liberalism en marche in europe! Are we tired of winning yet?

Proud German here. I can't wait until our based migrants multiply and enrich Europa.

Australia is next.

melbourne, is that you?

Never.

Why don't they just abolish civil marriage?

Italy next!

>I agree that we should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it is a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist. . . . Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there, because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie. The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change, and again, I don’t think it should exist.

A dyke, a kike, and one of most outspoken Putin opponents.
Putin has his faults, Russia has it's faults, but if you're against Putin and Russia at this moment you're nothing but a useful idiot. If they deal with him, they're coming for you next.

I bet you it's a temporary state. Will not last.

Why should I care if faggots can get married? Why is it even necessary that they need to marry?

Marriage is usually for more religious people. If you're a fag, you're likely not religious

When a country legalizes homosexual "marriage" can it actually be called a nation anymore? At that point there is no longer any distinct people belonging to the nation the state exists to protect and serve. It's more of a large real estate market with the government being something of a giant HOA providing entitlements.

I mean does it really even surprise anyone anymore? Unless you are gay and you want that marriage a normal heterosexual never notices gay marriages taking place. It's irrelevant.

>Being so far behind of Alabama that you need government to decide it's okay.
No (You) for you.

>when gays allowed to marry there are no more distinct ppl
??? Whut.

What did you win?

((You)) post every some crap and think you win something.

>better take your medication as the doctor has been told you.

This.
But Religious Right bigots like to stamp their feet and insist the govt ban gay marriages. Its fun to post stuff like these to trigger them. Their undeserved privilege and influence in politics is waning rapidly.

Dont get your panties up in a bunch, faggot, you can marry in much of europe now. Better hurry before Mike "Deus Volt" Pence becomes potus!

Wtf are you on about.

Nothing against gay marriage anyway. It won't change shit whether gays are married or not. It does no damage to society. It doesn't change demographics which is the most important thing.

Also, most gays vote conservative in the Netherlands.

Markels party are "christian democrats", they are pretty right wing in european standards and ofc voted no.

I dont mind fags being able to be legally married, i fucking hate however how they are forcing churches to marry fags. If a church dont want to they shouldn't be forced into it. Something liberals cant fucking understand.

I guess forcing men to marry a trannies are the next step.

No churches are forced to marry gays, brah. Churches are not businesses and hence free to decline to perform the ceremonies.

Also how the fuck would people be "forced to marry a tranny"??? Theres some weird ass shit ideas in your head, dinglebob.

homosexuals are a non issue
we need to talk about loss of national sovereignty and breaking up the legislation that allows for kike monopolies