-East slav jews who refuse to write hebrew despite not living in russia

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/latest-population-statistics-for-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=6FNS3RcWU1U
patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/01/shared-genetic-heritage-of-jews-and.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

care to post some aryan girls?

-East slav jews who refuse to write hebrew despite not living in russia

these aren't russian jews, they're russians living in israel because they couldn't get into usa or western europe. there are around 200k russian jews in israel only

op not posting pics?

>arab jewish men
Are you trolling or just stupid?

>White Jews
>White
>Jews

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/latest-population-statistics-for-israel

>The Jewish population makes up 6,484,000 (74.7%); 1,808,000 (20.8%) are Arabs

And? The vast majority of arabs are muslims.

> he shits on slavjews
Those who refuse to be Israeli can go to Canada. I'll stay here till the last drop of blood.

I can understand why some of the older slavs left - having your Soviet education be invalid elsewhere in the world is depressing. The "your mall guard is a brain surgeon" meme is real. But younger slavs who buy into the pity are despicable. Thankfully, most of the young slavs I know are making their own life for themselves.

t. slav on the way to B.Sc.

We call them mizrahim - jews whose diaspora centuries were spent in arabic countries.

Here

They're jews from arab countries you dumb shitskin. They fuck white jewish women a lot

LOL I know her

tell me more shlomo

There are no Slavic Jews, in the 90's many Jews ran away from former USSR and among them many Slav falsely claiming to be Jewish came cause their countries are shit

Ashdodi? Are you Russian?

*Came to Israel

You tell me.
Just know her face and name from middle school like over a decade ago.

You fucking asshole illiterate. I asked for Aryan women not a nigger with a nigger dog.

Ethiopian Jews >>>>>> Ameriniggers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sudanese claiming to be jews

you have to go back you fucking slav nigger

leave israel

only 300k of the 1.5 million russian population in israel is jewish

go the fuck back please

>white
>jew

pick one

The thing is that Burger niggers are from west africa and Israeli Ethiopean are Semitic Eastern Africa which are much more cultured

> true jew at least 4 generations back on the mother side and 3 on pops
> grew up here
> served in combat
> pay taxes for my work, am educating myself
> I am somehow nigger while Orthokykes are not

Fuck off.

>only 300k of the 1.5 million russian population in israel is jewish
Source?
I know personally it's not true

TIL Swedish people also live in Israel

True. Say whatever you want about Ethiopians, but we all knew that black kid at school whose mother was the cleaning lady because she wanted a better life for her son. Miles better than burgernigs.

It's an overstated number but there are plenty of Slavs who are just a bit too blonde, too blue eyed, too uncut, and too straight nosed.

>source

1.2 million russians in israel don't speak hebrew, appreciate israeli culture and insist on speaking russian and their mongol runes

There are little folds of skin all over the place, you can hardly find it. The little hole underneath is so terribly small that I simply can't imagine how a man can get in there, let alone how a whole baby can get out.

until I was 11 or 12, I didn't realise there was a second set of labia on the inside, since you couldn't see them. What's even funnier is that I thought urine came out of the clitoris.

In the upper part, between the outer labia, there's a fold of skin that, on second thought, looks like a kind of blister. That's the clitoris.

I bet you fapped to that

>Semitic Eastern Africa which are much more cultured
It is true. Even in America you rarely see East Africans in gangs or doing anything other than working hard at taxis and Uber. The women enjoy long strolls. I am pretty sure it is all they do besides raise the children.

>It's an overstated number but there are plenty of Slavs who are just a bit too blonde, too blue eyed, too uncut, and too straight nosed
then they are not slavs, but jews. jews are jews no matter where they roam.

case in point...well history for starters but your shitty fucked dual citizens are loyal to your soil. they do fuck all for the indigenous who established the US upon European principles.

well done schlomo/

Sorry, but that is nonsense that you come up with to explain why Russian jews never did and never will fully integrate.
The USSR knew very well which families on their territories were jewish.
It's almost impossible to take the Russian culture out of a Russian, even if it's a jew, a Bashkir, a Chechen or for that matter even Kazakhs who are not even part of Russia anymore.
We will continue to expand in size and eventually all other jewish groups will be minorities in Israel.
Doesn't matter how much US jews try to get them to align or assimilate, it's not going to happen.
Israel will eventually be a Russian outpost in the Middle East.

Still most of the Russian speakers here have at least one Jewish grandparent. I'm very confident about it and I live in a very Russian city

there are only 3 cities in israel lolol russian scum go back

Except all the Russkies are leaving because they have trouble integrating. Russian culture is all about Russian pride, and even the jews never let go of it wherever they go. That's why I hate Russki jews. Other flavors of slav jews are always the better Israelis - better integrated, better military service, better jobs, better social life.

Tefilliniggers have good parents. Blacks in America generally only have a mother, and she is usually hard as fuck. Tough love taken to extremes.

What about a KANG instead?

Well, duh, they mixed with Slavs in all these centuries. What a surprise that they look more similar to them and miss some Arab features like the prominent nose.

>Israel will eventually be a Russian outpost in the Middle East.
My father is a Russian speaker and after 50 years in Israel you couldn't even tell unless he speaks in Russian so I beg to differ

dont worry we'll genocide you fucks soon

> black guy
> marksman
> not nade launcher
REEEEEE HIS COMMANDERS BROKE THE TRADITION

Well I refer to the Israeli definition of a city
I am not Russian

>stalking out girls
Get your shit together fampai

t. mizrahi butthurt his girlfriend left him for start-up slav

how can u shill for russians in israel if u are not one? kill em all, they couldn't get into europe so they came to israel and lied about their ethnicity (jewish)

Nigger my grandmother hid from nazi scum during the occupation of kiev because she was jewish. You're gonna tell me I am not jewish?

i'm not mizrahi, at least mizrahi speaks hebrew and appreciate israeli culture, unlike you mongols

They're East Africans, of course they're better than American blacks. Half of them are Caucasian.

I shill
For truth.

she hid from the nazis because the germans wanted to wipe out russians too

Do mizrahi women ever go with gentile white guys? I'd love to bag me a mizrahi slut.

>Except all the Russkies are leaving
Really? All of them? Last time I checked they were 25% of Israels population, probably it's even more than that these days.
You blame them for holding on to their traditions, yet you do not realise that you have internalised yourself other foreign traditions while your ancestors lived in diaspora for centuries somewhere else.
Why should we assimilate to your standards?

> Yakov Dori
> Ukranian
> mordecai maklef
> sun of russian

Do I go on?

youtube.com/watch?v=6FNS3RcWU1U

yes but englishmen look like shit and even if you had a career, you would have to be good looking

>white
>aryan
>jews

No, non russian slavs are 25% of the populatian. Russian is worst flavor of slav jew.

Complete this sentence for me: "Ani lo russi ani..."

Hebrew is a made-up language some insane fuck created by locking his son in a closet and only saying goobeldy-gook remnants of ancient Hebrew mixed with Aramaic.

>Israeli culture
We don't really have a culture, it's developing, and it's core is pretty good, but it's current face is sorta like nigger culture in the US, but more arabic and mizrahi.

Sure, dream on boy. Russia would invade Israel without hesitation if you low IQ jews tried any kind of shit on us.

rofl i have never denied there are no jews from russia

you mentioned two jews, not russians. that does not mean every jew from russia living in israel is a jew

>englishmen look like shit

israeli culture is more like new jersey culture mixed with middle eastern culture

Of course not every jew. I actually dislike actual russians, but the statistic you cited countrs all slavjews, who are not all russian. Ukraine jews and various flavors of mountain jew are all thousands times better Israelis than actual white red and blue russkijews.

unfortunately we have over one million russians while only 200k are actual jews from russia

we need to ditch the migration process that grants everyone permanent citizenship if they say "im jewish"

desu I'll probably just go find another Palestinian to bang seeing how they're genetically identical to Mizrahi and probably far less entitled.

>my grandmother hid from nazi scum during the occupation of kiev because she was jewish.

reality

>my nazi grandmother stole the idenity of a dead jew to avoid retribution

tell me more about these traditions for each flavor of jew

go get the roach

palestinians are not identical to mizrahi at all, palestinians look like saudis you retard

> over one million russians
Once again, no. You call them russians you ignorant fuck but only a minority are from Russian. It's the Russians who are mostly goyim, but please don't shit on all the other ex-soviets.

Studies by jews say otherwise.

Bat Yam?
Also, is it true that last trustworthy jews are USSR jews?

I didn't see any kike-goy mixing, they were all Israelis dating other israelis

but the white pussy is getting browned

> last trustworthy jews are USSR jews?

jews from south europe

>tfw Russian Jew born in Israel and I like both western and russian culture, but prefere western culture

Palestinians are mixture of Saudi,Egyptian,Moroccan, Turk, Italian and more

How many nuts did you bust when "stalking out" jewish bitches?

You become a marksman by shooting well, but getting the nade launcher is all about being a well liked cool dude, which ethiopian jews do well. It actually became so common that they considered forbidding the ethiopians from getting that designation but thought twice about it.

Slavjews are often marksmen, somehow slavs just shoot well.

Negev LMG goes for whoever is craziest, FN MAG MMG for whoever is largest.

Yes op you kinda right.

patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/01/shared-genetic-heritage-of-jews-and.html

White Jews are more likely to hang with white girls and vice versa but this is changing quickly. More than half of my friends are somewhat mixing
I actually white as fuck
And so my wife

what about ashkenazi (are they commander/air force/intelligence services ?) and mizrahi (are they grunt/tanker/grenadier/mine sweeper ?)

>relevant pic
Israel will make Canada white again

lolno, each unit has a more or less demographic slice of people. There's a severe lack of ethiopians in high command, but they are working on it and just broke new ground, but the rest are equally spread.

> russian flag on tail
Checks out. Russkis GTFO, worst slavs.

He's one of the special blacks. Lol, it's so fucking weird that they are almost exclusively manning these guns, how the fuck did it happen?

could you elaborate please?

Those are just general assumptions. Everyone is doing everything. The most disintegrated units are technological small one which you join if your brother has been there.

extremely smart people, good with money (no puns), not involved in crimes and tries to be on top of things without being on top of the pyramid for everyone to see.

a lot of the success in north america during the colonization was because of south european jews, especially jews in italy and spain at that time

but do the ashkenazi get the best picks (best promotion/best units/less dangerous missions) ? i heard it from a israeli so i need confirmation

Moscow Slavs are very high quality though

No, probably just a butthurt mizrahi who got slighted once and wanted to blame racial tensions. Thing is, mizrahim are by nature more rebellious, so less among them choose to advance through the command ranks, but those who choose to do so on equal terms. For the extreme example, check out the best goyim in israel, the druze. An offshoot of islam that happened so long ago they hate being associated with Islam. Their prime cultural trait? Loyalty to their host state. Guys do everything in our army just because they choose to.

Moskali are literally worst people in the world. 0 sense of community.

This is how a swedish jew look like. We have like 25 000 of them.

Do you want them, Israel?

what? you get promotion if you do a good job. ashkenazis are lazy people who think they're privileged when its the other way around

the best units are the ones near the borders

Hah, looks like russians are pigs everywhere they end up, it's something in their genes? Because of what I've read above, our russians, and yours, are the practically the same...