Largest Swedish festival Bråvalla cancelled next year due to mass rape yet again

>largest Swedish festival Bråvalla cancelled next year due to mass rape yet again
>But how could this have happened? We used extra security detail (recruited refugees to help)?

And now for the exciting revelation... pic related.

Media is writing about those god damned white men though.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/01/swedish-music-festival-cancels-2018-event-after-sexual-abuse.html
thelocal.se/20170701/swedish-music-festival-cancels-next-years-event-amid-rape-reports
avpixlat.info/2017/06/28/statistik-utomeuropeer-begar-nastan-alla-grova-valdtakter/
nyheteridag.se/annu-en-volontar-pa-bravalla-pekas-ut-for-sexofredande-polisen-hittar-ingen-anmalan/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl
abcnyheter.se/polisen-over-80-av-sexuella-ofredande-pa-badhusen-begicks-av-asylsokare-forra-aret/
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1646&artikel=6485486
expressen.se/nyheter/brottscentralen/tjejer-ofredas-pa-grona-lund-helt-oacceptabelt-/
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/varmland/manga-fall-av-sexuella-ofredanden-pa-putte-i-parken
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the endgame here? Where will Sweden be in 10-15 years?

Rape as in touch or actual rape?

>Swedish police say they so far have 11 cases of sexual abuse and one rape at the July 28-July 1 festival.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/01/swedish-music-festival-cancels-2018-event-after-sexual-abuse.html

>Following one reported rape and several sexual assaults at this year's Bråvalla music festival, there will be no festival in 2018, the organisers said on Saturday.

>Meanwhile, a debate about sexual molestation raged in Sweden in 2016 after it emerged that groups of boys had been groping girls at the We Are STHLM youth festival for two years running.

thelocal.se/20170701/swedish-music-festival-cancels-next-years-event-amid-rape-reports

>turning the inmate into the warden
brilliant

What exactly do they say about the rapes?
They surely mention the fact that they are arab or that it might be a traditional thing, they simply can't gloss over that face

Female here going to UMF in Croatia soon. Is it safe there or will I be raped by a pack of wild niggers?

>"You’re awake by the way. You’re not having a terrible, terrible dream.
>Also you’re not dead and you haven’t gone to hell.
>This is your life now. This is our Sweden now. This is us. This is our country
>It’s real.”

Looks like Swende really needs a feminist party, those Swedish boys surely are rapey nowadays, it must be becasue of toxic masculinity.

owell. Im sure it was xenophonic anyways.
On the bright side, Im sure it can be replaced with a nice multicultural festival.

Why is Rape illegal again pol?

Who is headlining?

Oops :^)

They're called rape apes for a reason.

I don't really care anymore. I really don't care if Germany or France get destroyed i really don't care about Britain or Sweden. As long as this country is safe, i don't give a fuck about any of you.

they say its a its a problem with swedish patriarchy and beta men hashtag #ashamedtobeman

anyone who says its muslims get socially shamed and might lose his job

avpixlat.info/2017/06/28/statistik-utomeuropeer-begar-nastan-alla-grova-valdtakter/

"First they came for the France, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not French.

Then they came for the Germany, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a German.

Then they came for Sweden, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Swede.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."

good luck with that, passivity does not lead to security

>anyone who says its muslims get socially shamed and might lose his job

Hahahahahhahahaha

Why did you choose this future, Sven?

>not asking for it
ISHIGYFDIG

good goy

Its the music that is doing it. The government should ban music

the niggers on the OP picture are working for the festival and they are basically attempting to rape women. the darkest nigger grabbed a young girl and said "you are sleeping in my tent tonight". she was scared and said lets go to my tent instead because all her male friends was there. when they reach the tent she shouts for help and since swedish men cant fight they start talking with him. more nigger festival workers arrive and start beating the swedish men with tent chairs.

nyheteridag.se/annu-en-volontar-pa-bravalla-pekas-ut-for-sexofredande-polisen-hittar-ingen-anmalan/

SO MUCH THIS

Not all of us did. There are still a lot of people against the immigration, primarily elderly and people living in the countryside. I don't think we're lost yet

Pathetic as fuck. Here, the nigras would get demolished by a pack of beefy bald thugs just for looking at a woman the wrong way.

i hope poland can resist the eu long enough to serve as an inspiration for nationalists but i doubt it. money will eventually prove more important

>Waaaaah waaaaah defend a country that doesn't even defend itself!
No.

It wasn't rape because rape=forced sex+privilege, refugees being unprivileged cannot rape swedish women.

You never speak for Spaniards.

Summer rape festival, a new Swedish tradition!

the internet wasn't around in the year 711

This is the world we live in

Meanwhile feminist Zara Larsson is blaming men for ruining festivals and concerts.

>"It's not hard to be generalized. It's hard to feel insecure at a festival where you just want to go to have fun and enjoy. But you can't, because of men.

Yes, it's MEN that are the problem. Just simply men.

You will be next Pablo

these things just aren't being organized right
somebody get my nigga ja rule in on this

WOAH OH OHH
AND THESE ARE THE HANDS WE'RE GIVEN
WOOH AH OHH

Why is this in any way problem? Only cunts got raped, and all of the cunts were open borders 'exchange the rapist for a racist' and 'NotYourWomen' ilk, so I find it highly amusing.

Tits or get the fuck out

>niggers and chings

where was this pic taken?

Truth. If you dont want protection, dont cry when the wolves come running.

What the fuck am I reading?

>that flag

KYS

Sweden

i think its all about the next major election.
Only problem is all medias promoting leftist propoganda, so pretty much all undecided voters would vote left.

Nice

Stockholm
Yeah she's really fucking hot, too bad she's such a radical feminist.

¿Where do you live? The only reason there are not as many news about mass ficki ficki in Spain is because they don't like it here and many of them are starting to leave.

But go to any school. Most of the girls orbit around black and brown kids. It's also curious how many obstacles to adopt spanish, white, slav and asian kids there are but it's super easy to adopt a black kid.

Even if we go down slower, we'll go down as well. As soon as the other countries become part of the caliphate ours will soon follow. We lost our reactionary culture of resisting invasions and adopted the american anti-culture of hip hop and McDonalds.

I really doubt that ONLY those for immigration get raped.

No Sven, you've lost. Now we get to watch your country and its women slowly get culturally enriched.

Thats a shame

>primarily elderly and people living in the countryside
>I don't think we're lost yet

I hope Poland becomes a super power.

How do you think an Aussie aryan family would fair if they were to move to Poland?

This was a music festival for teen Swedish vapid cunts with feminist education from the elementary up. There was NO ONE anti-immigration.

Map of refugee & migrant crime in Sweden:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl

Tweet this shit to Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins etc.

And she got angloed

They don't consider Spaniards, or us Polish White, if for different reasons. Of course they don't give a shit.

You pussies need to gang up, start hanging out like Slavs or British soccer hooligans, and fuck these niggers up until they get their shit together. Or leave or die.

This bitch will perform at Ruisrock in Turku, Finland next weekend. There she will see what a festival is like without niggers. No rapes.

>a tranny mulatto

So progressive!

she's a dyke ?

not on the map, that's for certain

I like the title of the map

It's all white males doing that. The media told me.

spain is already 80% shitskin that's why you don't care pablo

why are swedish men so aggressive?

On point. Just because German politics is FUBAR right now doesn't mean that our citizens don't want a working and healthy EU.

Disgusting.

>as long as this country is safe

lol Pedro, your country is already like Egypt, just with European culture and industry in the north.

>(recruited refugees to help)
>(help rape)

(checked)

Do you have anything planned Sven? Be nice and tell uncle Police now.

Fun fact, I got banned from /r/worldnews for posting a link to that map. All I said was "Actually migrant crime is very high in Sweden, here's the evidence".

If swedish men defend themselves, they get charged with racism and 20 year prison sentence.

I've tried talking some sense in to my country men but they insist that refugees have nothing to do with it despite providing police reports which claims that all the suspects were refugees and statistics that festival sexual assaults have increased 1000% in a single year, the year refugees started pouring in to this country, the year of the kologne mass sexual attacks, the year which we saw a massive increase in swim house sexual assaults. It's no point. The Swede is too naive.

>they simply can't gloss over that
Have you been paying attention the past few years? That is exactly what they do

you can think worldwide while also being for your own country

Link all your sources brother.

I can't even care anymore

abcnyheter.se/polisen-over-80-av-sexuella-ofredande-pa-badhusen-begicks-av-asylsokare-forra-aret/

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1646&artikel=6485486

expressen.se/nyheter/brottscentralen/tjejer-ofredas-pa-grona-lund-helt-oacceptabelt-/

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/varmland/manga-fall-av-sexuella-ofredanden-pa-putte-i-parken

Why don't you Swedes form a militia or something similar?
Or will your own government'll give you the death penalty for even thinking that?
>haha just a joke bro

See? No reason to care about this then. Enjoy your bombings and rapes.
This is the most yellowish thing i've ever heard. I works as a teacher. I have to deal with teenagers and this is most definetly not what is happening.

Bless you user

Can someone give me a rundown on pic related? Did that girl take a Snapchat asking for help as she was being raped?

Bix nood, Sweden :D

This. Just writing the obituary for the chinks when they become the world's biggest power.

>groups of boys

are these actually ethnically swedish boys, or older middle eastern men that the press has difficulty identifying as older middle eastern men

because not every woman is a boundless slag of a fuckhole like your mother

based poland one of the few remaining traditional patriarchies of the EU

>are these ethnically swedish boys

>boys

What the fuck do you think? They were probably sub saharan africans, somalis or something

men are SUCH pigs

Anglo? Lol try again. That's a niglo

Maybe itll teach them to put on some fucking clothes, then.

Whatever you do guys don't look into the new phenomena in Sweden where people living on farms and in the country mysteriously keep turning up dead. Just ordinary robberies and homeinvasions that happened all the time back in the days, yep

Silent genocide? Get oudda here Alex Jones!!! LOL XD

take your schizophrenia medications and stop eating before you go to sleep you sad fatty

Bad goy!

My great grandfather was born in 1890 in Poland, looked like an Italian, I am getting one of those DNA tests done because my brother told me that we are likely part juden, thought he was trying to piss me off. I've always looked like my "dziadziu" on the other side who was Ukrainian and was nicknamed Stalin in WW2 so I've never felt any kind of ethnic. Seems I might be infected significantly. My Pepe's parents were first cousins, French Canadians. Is this why I'm on 4pol but occasionally nig out?

I regularly read el pais and mondo, you guys are about to be fucked, just about 10yrs later.
start beating up black people today or you've already doomed yourself

wanting to move from Aus to Poland. Are you fucking retarded bro?

G-d damn, this is cucked beyond belief.

Looks like it's the entire country (at least the populated areas) that is completely cucked. I did wonder if north Sweden were different because all the immigrants were going to southern cities, but it seems that's not the case.

South Africa 2.0
Any links?