What's the point?

Yeah, I guess this is a blackpill thread.

I see a lot of people enraged by muslims pouring into Europe claiming they are going to collapse our civilization and stuff like that.

Honestly, it's laughable. Our civilization started dying in the 60s and 70s and was definitely buried some time around the 90s.

There's nothing to fight for or to preserve. Western civilization is a bad joke, a parody of what it was.

You might not believe it but the average Sup Forumsack belief system is closer to that of a muslim than to that of the average European. If mudslimes were white you would probably be fucking happy that they are going to fix our civilization.

The usual objections to these claims are something around the lines of "they are all pedophiles like their prophet who died 1400 years ago" or "they fuck goats, I swear" and they are so dumb that they are more insulting for the one who writes them than to muslims.

Come on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJF21ZXPHW8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygyny_in_Islam#Countries_that_ban_polygyny
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6132718/Men-lose-their-minds-speaking-to-pretty-women.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=IT&year_high_desc=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=FJF21ZXPHW8

How is it relevant?

>Our civilization started dying in the 60s and 70s and was definitely buried some time around the 90s.
Eastern Europe and Russia cultures were buried under Communism for almost a century and they are on the path to recover.
Recovering from a retarded or degenerate pause in a civilization is possible, as long as the people stay relatively the same.

> If mudslimes were white you would probably be fucking happy that they are going to fix our civilization.
Some of them are (or look) white but nope. And no, I'm not going to say "because they are retarded inbred" (although they are) but because they have a different culture, different tradition, different ancestors which history was mostly fighting our ancestors. Really hard to make anything out of that, even from a civic nationalist perspective.

And the problem is not that we have stopped respecting ancestors but that we have stopped respecting OUR ancestors.

Anyway, get better Italy, IMO you have the most beautiful heritage of Europe, you need to protect it.

Is Fusaro known abroad? lol

>Eastern Europe and Russia cultures were buried under Communism for almost a century and they are on the path to recover.

You are only partially right. The cultural core of Russia never disappeared, the rural population was always relatively uncontrolled and traditionalist. Communism was an imposed regime, not a spontaneous cultural change like the one we experienced in the 60s and 70s.

>Some of them are (or look) white but nope. And no, I'm not going to say "because they are retarded inbred" (although they are) but because they have a different culture, different tradition, different ancestors which history was mostly fighting our ancestors. Really hard to make anything out of that, even from a civic nationalist perspective.

The Saxons could have said the same about the French in 1066(except maybe for the fighting part, as I don't know much about the relations between these two people)

Yet it worked out and an impressive nation came out of it.

> you have the most beautiful heritage of Europe

You get tired of art pretty quickly when your society is disfunctional. Yeah, we have monuments, painting, ancient buildings. But I can't even have a normal family without risking emotional and financial ruin thanks to divorce laws. I would trade all this art immediately to have a normal life.

what you call "the collapse of our civilization" is nothing but a deliberate agenda brought upon by the elites of the world, who have no regard towards the common people.
Now you're seeing Islam as salvific, because in Islam you see an adherence to morals and order - something that obviously permeated christianity until not long ago.
You think that the great design is to convert us to Islam, but the truth is, the great design is to bring war in all of europe and the middle east between Islam and Christianity, so that both will die at the end of it, and all the people involved will live in a devastated world privated of all their rights and of any identity.

>different ancestors which history was mostly fighting our ancestors
well, that is true for basically every european country though. It's more about finding a common ground, which I'd say is impossible in the current day thanks to the radicalization of the whole Islam world.

Your people give me hope, user. You have no idea how bad it is.

To think that Muslims are the reason our civilization will collapse is neocon tier
Islam in Europe is the symptom of a large crisis that started decades ago

The so called Western civilization set once and for all in 1945.

We must start something anew - what lays ahead now is the unknown. Nobis!

True. But the symptom can kill.

It's the disease that kills the body. The symptom should make us want to seek the reason for our misery and illness

>You think that the great design is to convert us to Islam, but the truth is, the great design is to bring war in all of europe and the middle east between Islam and Christianity, so that both will die at the end of it, and all the people involved will live in a devastated world privated of all their rights and of any identity.

I am sorry but this seems like a conspiracy theory to me. I think you are overstimating the elites.

They just needed cheap workforce and thought it would have been a good idea to invite hordes of immigrants here. And they fucked up.

The only rich people who want war are probably the ones who build weapons, the others likely aim at the preservation of the status quo

> If mudslimes were white you would probably be fucking happy that they are going to fix our civilization.

Yeah with poligamy, stonings and niqabs.

You are a fucking idiot.

This
The saddest thing is that there is no substitution plan to undermine the tenets of our civilization which the elites are supposed to despise, they just need more slaves

>You are only partially right. The cultural core of Russia never disappeared, the rural population was always relatively uncontrolled and traditionalist. Communism was an imposed regime, not a spontaneous cultural change like the one we experienced in the 60s and 70s.
My point was cultural change can be reverted, ethnics can't. Although I'm not really interested (and well versed) in races, I do think it plays an important part in the mindset of a country.

>The Saxons could have said the same about the French in 1066(except maybe for the fighting part, as I don't know much about the relations between these two people)
I'm not sure you can compare elites being substituted with people being substituted. Anyhow, my point is not that Europe turning islamic would be worse (although I do think so) but that it would be a whole different thing. And in the process, the world would lose the European civilization which I think would be a bad thing.

> I would trade all this art immediately to have a normal life.
We can't, we can only work to make it normal for our kids. And you shouldn't disregard the importance of Art, as Dostoyevsky said, beauty will save the world.

How widespread do you think those activities are in the Islamic world exactly?

Of course it's a conspiracy theory - I don't have any proof after all. Just food for thought.
>They just needed cheap workforce and thought it would have been a good idea to invite hordes of immigrants here. And they fucked up.
The elites who are supposed to be needing cheap workforce already moved their factories to third world shitholes.
The war is nothing but a means to an end.
From the ashes of the war will rise a "world" government, with the elites ruling a mongrelised, apathetic, divided and starving pleb class, unable to rise for the strict security measures, the technological deficit and the state-subsisised propaganda.

>well, that is true for basically every european country though
True but it's not like our cultures are antagonistic. I'd say European were more adversary at trying to embodies a couple of ideals than true antagonists. Although yeah, we've been brutal to each other.

tl;dr

>Europe was already fucked after 60s
>Nothing to fight for
>still they are goat fuckers

>poligamy and niqabs aren't widespread in the Muslim world

Confirmed, you are a fucking idiot.

You must be a Catholicuck who thinks that reverting back to the Middle Ages thanks to Islam somehow would fix society.

Let me ask you a question, if you take oil from Muslim countries, what do they have? Would they achieve anything at all? Nope.

Do you really think that Iranians and Arabs don't hate each other as much as French and Germans did?

Or Indians and Pakistanis?

Hopefully we'll see those two great wars in this century, so that whites can stop hating themselves for WW2.

I claimed nothing.

Why don't you do some research and come back with some numbers. I believe you might have a surprise.

Also, the Middle Ages with current level of technology is certainly better than transgender kids and general degeneracy

>Also, the Middle Ages with current level of technology is certainly better than transgender kids and general degeneracy

Lol, do you really think the world would survive a war of Medieval intensity with the current technology?

The Mongol invasion alone killed off 1/4 of the world population. That's more than WW2, which killed 1/5.

A conflict with medieval mentality right now would end Europeans faster than degeneracy.
With degeneray we have 60 years before we are replaced to irreparable levels.

You are a fucking idiot, part 3.

>Why don't you do some research and come back with some numbers. I believe you might have a surprise.

Niqabs or hijabs are widespread in:
Afghanistan, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Pakistan, UAE, Qatar, Bahrein.

Poligamy is practised in every single Muslim country.

I never said that user. What I said was Europeans were competing against each other to be the best resurrection of the Roman Empire, to be the best Christian, to be the best discoverer, etc.

OTOH Europeans were fighting to death with the Islamic civilization.

Maybe the same can be applied to Sunnis and Shia but I don't know their history enough to make that conclusion.

And I think a lot of shit needs to happen before we see the kind of wars you're talking about.

I hate these retarded posts that challenge everyone's intellect.

Do whatever you want unimportant faggot.

I agree with you. By the way, how is it possible that people passively accept the situation in France?

>Lol, do you really think the world would survive a war of Medieval intensity with the current technology?

This means literally nothing. The medieval "intensity" was given by technology. I was talking about the general social situation

>Niqabs or hijabs

You only mentioned niqabs earlier. I see nothing wrong with both actually but I don't see numbers yet.

>Poligamy is practised in every single Muslim country.

Uh, really?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygyny_in_Islam#Countries_that_ban_polygyny

Did you give up on stonings?

The people that vote the most are Baby Boomers and their first source of information is TV and newspapers which all give the same opinion on immigration, terrorism, EU etc. They also have no interest in fucking around with the status quo because their savings is all that they have. Most of the BS they'll tell you is just sugar coating for "pay for my pensions!".

About the terrorist attacks, I've always thought that it makes the population more submissive to the power in place than revolutionary. When you talk with a normie after an attack they'll say shit like "fucking muslims, we need deport them" but when it's time to vote they'll revert back to "the world is already fucked up, let's not make it worse...".

> I was talking about the general social situation

And you are a moron part infinite.

General social situation? Do you know who fights modern wars with ''general social values'' of the Middle Ages? Isis.And indeed when you combined your medieval values with modern technology it's a massive bloodbath.

Medieval intensity was toned down by technology, not ehanced. You are a total retard.

>You only mentioned niqabs earlier. I see nothing wrong with both actually but I don't see numbers yet.

There aren't numbers. Those are the countries were it's either obligatory by law or by social pressure.

Besides, you are the first that claimed ''they are not widespread'' so you are the ones who should post numbers. Otherwise give up your claim.

> I see nothing wrong with both actually
You are degenerate.

>Uh, really?
Tunisia, Turkey and Israel
LOL

Israel doesn't even count since it's a Jewish country.
So 2 countries out of dozens that ban poligamy proves your point?

You just proved the opposite.Poligamy is widespread.

As for the countries with restriction list, the restriction is that a woman can ask in the marriage contract to ban it. That's the restriction.

Once again, you just proved the opposite.

Confirmed idiot part 6.

Convert to Islam you utter degenerate and fuck off. You are traitor.

As for stonings, since you like wiki, they are used in:
Afghanistan
Brunei
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Nigeria
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Sudan
Somalia
UAE

''not widespread''

Put a bullet in your brain. You don't belong to Europe.

Isis is extremely effective when the enemy doesn't have the technological superiority, not exactly a good example.

And who the fuck cares about war? I want a normal family and I can't have it right now without becoming the legal slave of a woman.

>Medieval intensity was toned down by technology, not ehanced. You are a total retard.

You might want to explain what you mean with "intensity" then.

>You are degenerate.

Yeah, covering women is very degenerate.

>Tunisia, Turkey and Israel

Yet you claimed all Islamic nations practiced it.

Retard.

>Convert to Islam you utter degenerate and fuck off. You are traitor.

I probably will, considering European culture is garbage

>Our civilization started dying in the 60s and 70s and was definitely buried some time around the 90s.
>There's nothing to fight for or to preserve. Western civilization is a bad joke, a parody of what it was.

You're gravely mistaken if you think the problems only started in the 60's. I might argue that the French revolution was the defining moment where we started to go off the rails. After the loss of WW2 all the remaining brakes fell off and we went into freefall.

Yet at the same time, Western Civilization is far from dead and buried. There's so much potential and greatness in the European people's genes it's mindboggling. We could throw out all accumulated knowledge of the last 500 years and we alone could discover it all again. We've certainly fallen a long way, true. And in such a short time also. Even merely a generation ago things seemed so much better, but the rot was already present beneath the surface. Even an old man can't just fall dead suddenly without some underlying cause.

The real problem we're facing is Modernity. Its belief-system, worldview, core beliefs, values, etc are rotten to the core and deeply dysfunctional. The only proof you need for this is that the people who (willingly or unconsciously) adhere to Modernity are going extinct. If the people who follow your system can't even reproduce themselves while living in the most prosperous time of all of human history then something's deeply wrong with your system. Modernity is an abject failure and an alternative must and will be found.

My personal belief is that there is nothing stopping us from building that alternative in a kind of parallel society. We can do so much. Starting with the individual, reject Modernity in its totality. Find a good wife and build a family, have as many children as you can support decently. Exploit the wellfare system and bleed the wellfare-state dry. Form communities and build them up. Collecitvely buy up whole neighborhouds and town to physically drive out non-european invaders.

Work within the bounds of the system as long as it exists and prepare and bide your time. When the whole edifice crumbles there will be intresting times ahead.

Western civilization is stopped being solely European bred after the fall communism and the supremacy of America.

When one talks about the "West" right here and now everyone thinks of America, not Europe. The hopelessness and pathetic resignation/nihilism of western Europe, is utterly absent in both eastern europe and USA.

Eastern Europe and Russia are precisely doing so well because they rejected modernity from the outset.

>no source

Ok

The problem is that the solution comes in the form of a religion of violence. Them fixing women is a small upside to all the other bullshit their stain of a religion causes. All societies have their ups and downs, ours right now is caused by the jews, and unfortunately for them people are waking up by the millions so this will be shortlived in the grand scheme of things.

>I want a normal family and I can't have it right now without becoming the legal slave of a woman.

Strawman.

So you support Islam because you can't get laid and you want to beat women.
Ok

Worse than degenerate.You are just a beta male.
>Yeah, covering women is very degenerate.
If you can't control your actions because you see a bit of skin, you are a degenerate, yes.

>Yet you claimed all Islamic nations practiced it.

All but two.

You claimed it'ts not widespread. All but two is extremely widespread.

>I probably will, considering European culture is garbage

Lol, literature, architecture, technology,science is garbage.

Post-modernism is garbage. But that's another story. Post-modernism is distinctively anti-European, based on cultural relativism ''all cultures are equal''. Ironically, your ''black pill'' is post-modernism. The fact that you actually think Islam is a solution shows how degenerate you are.

Hijabs, stonings and poligamy are culture?

Kill yourself traitor.
And you should convert to Islam. Seriously, do it. With your idiotic mentality, you'll join Isis, get caught in a terrorist plot and help us make Islam banned in Italy or at least get killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning

As I said, it's wiki since you like it.

''not widespread''.

So, are you retracting your claim that hijabs, stoning and poligamy are not widespread?

I rejected it already, yet I know no one else who shares my beliefs to this extent.

I have yet to see a single example of passive resistance to modernity working in my country and maybe in most of Europe.

At least the USA have some kind of traditional communities

>So you support Islam because you can't get laid and you want to beat women.

Actually, this is a strawman. I never wrote something like that, where are you taking that from? I stand by what I wrote.

>If you can't control your actions because you see a bit of skin, you are a degenerate, yes.

It's scientifically proven that men get dumber when they see a hot woman, it's not even about controlling your actions.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/6132718/Men-lose-their-minds-speaking-to-pretty-women.html

>You claimed it'ts not widespread.

Did I?

How often is it practiced though? There is a law in Iceland that allows homicides of Spanish men if I recall correctly, a relic from the Modern age, do you think homicides of Spanish men are practiced in Iceland?

>Lol, literature, architecture, technology,science is garbage.

we wuz kings, yeah.

>Post-modernism is garbage. But that's another story. Post-modernism is distinctively anti-European, based on cultural relativism ''all cultures are equal''.

I would argue that it's extremely tolerant and egalitarian, all traits that came from the West

>And you should convert to Islam. Seriously, do it. With your idiotic mentality, you'll join Isis, get caught in a terrorist plot and help us make Islam banned in Italy or at least get killed.

I am considering it to do it to have a normal life, not to die like a retard or spend the rest of my life in jail. Get married, when you lie in your rented apartment because you lost your house and kids, you will wish you had married a normal woman too.

>men lose their minds when speaking to pretty women
muh dik muthafucka

It's more like, "muh brain" as far as I understand it

Most Europeans are just passively discontent with the direction their countries are going. As long as there's bread on the table and screens to distract and pacify, the population remains manipulated into passivity unfortunately. It'll change though.

Also I have a question. What are your thoughts on the Italian birthrates specifically?
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=IT&year_high_desc=false
Why are they so low in your opinion? I always thought that Italy had a pretty strong family oriented culture so I'd expect higher birthrates than northern Europe. Am I just mistaken? Has this culture disappeared? Or what are the main causes for these collapsed birthrates in your opinion?

>Actually, this is a strawman. I never wrote something like that, where are you taking that from? I stand by what I wrote.

>I want a normal family and I can't have it right now without becoming the legal slave of a woman.
.>It's scientifically proven that men get dumber when they see a hot woman, it's not even about controlling your actions.

>first line of the article: can

Again, if you CAN'T control yourself, then it's you the problem.

Are you seriously blaming women for being pretty?

>How often is it practiced though? There is a law in Iceland that allows homicides of Spanish men if I recall correctly, a relic from the Modern age, do you think homicides of Spanish men are practiced in Iceland?

>How widespread do you think those activities are in the Islamic world exactly?
.>I would argue that it's extremely tolerant and egalitarian, all traits that came from the West

It isn't.
Unless you want to call ''blame white males for everything bad in the world'' while enjoying the rights of societies created by.... white males ''tolerance''.

Post-modernism is intolerant towards anything white, European, Western. Its peculiar trait is self-hatred.
Look at post-modern architecture as further example. Empty, souless glass. The antithesis of any school of architecture in any time of European history, which instead celebrated the culture and that historical moment.

>I am considering it to do it to have a normal life, not to die like a retard or spend the rest of my life in jail. Get married, when you lie in your rented apartment because you lost your house and kids, you will wish you had married a normal woman too.

There's no such thing. Why do you think so many Muslims rape? Because of sexual repression. Just like Catholic priests give up sexuality and then molest kids.

If you were advocating a return to the nuclear family as central to societal structure, then I'd agree. Islam doesn't really offer that.

I'm a virgin because the frankfurt school corrupted society

the thread

I nonironically think this user

fuck off then. leave europe and go to japan or somewhere like that. let us deal with the problems facing our continent. we dont need your pessimistic rhetoric adding to the burdens we already face

"Average Sup Forums belief system closer to that of a Muslim, than an average European"
>From the US
Can't argue there. I pretty much look at the Islamic invasion of Western Europe as a litmus test. Those of you, who grow a pair, and knock off the Marxist SJW bullshit long enough to survive are worthwhile. Those who don't, would be better off under Islamic rule. Marxism is HIV, Islam, and the other problems, are just the infections allowed in by Marxism.

Dude, by quoting me you are just proving my points. I never claimed I can't get laid and I want to beat women, nor that those activities are not widespread.

>Again, if you CAN'T control yourself, then it's you the problem.

Women CAN get pregnant.

You are right, if women can't control their body and avoid to get pregnant when having sex it's not the man's fault.

Fool, you have no control over it. Yeah, people get blamed costantly for what they are, violent, stupid, etc. Adding "pretty" to the list doesn't seem a big deal

>Post-modernism is intolerant towards anything white, European, Western. Its peculiar trait is self-hatred.

Westerners made it like that, though.

>If you were advocating a return to the nuclear family as central to societal structure, then I'd agree. Islam doesn't really offer that.

It exactly offers that, though. And the West doesn't.

>I'm Italian!
>fuck Italy, I love Islam!
>everything is women's fault!
>who cares about European culture and history!
kys you fucking traitorous, defeatist piece of shit.

The family oriented culture is mostly gone in every urban area. Italian culture is stuck in the 80s, with ideal standards of life that are no longer achievable. They have to choose between their lifestyle and having children.

Lifestyle usually wins.

Women are not easy and they are unsufferable and spoiled, they literally took the worst possible combination between modernity and tradition.

You are portraying me as happier than I am about it, though.

I see, that's unfortunate. It'll take something serious to shock the larger society into changing their ways and to start seeing that a family is preferable to lifestyle.

A severe economic or financial crash is a good start I think. Italy is doing good in this regard with a banking system loaded with risk and nonperforming loans and stratospheric state debt. Future looks good desu.

>A severe economic or financial crash is a good start I think. Italy is doing good in this regard with a banking system loaded with risk and nonperforming loans and stratospheric state debt

T-thanks user.

But seriously, I think that no matter what happens, as soon as we get to a comfortable situation again, this mindset is going to come back as strong as before. It's culture that it's completely fucked up.

i think something will happen in the next 5-10 years.
either a "cultural revival" or wide-spread chaos in the western europe.

>as soon as we get to a comfortable situation again
I'm pretty sure we're in for a long and steady decline in living standards. Industrial society and the wealth and standards of living it produced were a one-time event fueled by a finite amount of high net-energy fossil fuels and high grade mineral and ore resources. People have no fucking idea what 90million barrels of oil a day do. The best half of the fossil fuels is already gone and other resources are continuously getting more expensive to acquire in energy-terms.

Wealth peaked around 1970 and right now we're in a long decline towards a new "dark age" that will last centuries. Modernity will not survive this. Techno-utopists and believers in endless "progress" are in for a rude awakening when real-world limits, diminishing returns and the laws of thermodynamics take center stage to shape the future.

>Women CAN get pregnant.

>You are right, if women can't control their body and avoid to get pregnant when having sex it's not the man's fault.

Retarded strawman, the second one.Besides women can control when to get pregnant now. That's how retarded your strawman is.

>Westerners made it like that, though.
You are part of the self-hating crowd.
Snap out of it or fuck off.

>It exactly offers that, though. And the West doesn't.

Poligamy is nuclear family? Lol. The nuclear family is intrinsecal to Western capitalism.
That's where the so called Frankfurth school came about. To demolish Western capitalism they had to demolish its basic unit, the nuclear family. That's why multiculturalism, gay marriage and all that shit. To end the nuclear family so that people are no longer loyal to the family but they would be to ''the state'' so that they can achieve their communist utopia. That's the great subversion adopted by the Soviet Union.