Turks are civilis-

Turks are civilis-

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4650152/Turkish-boys-circumcised-no-anaesthetic.html
liveleak.com/view?i=75e_1468646982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4650152/Turkish-boys-circumcised-no-anaesthetic.html

i had a discussion with an american feminist like two months ago, and she kept insisting muslims don't circumcize.

I mentioned jews and muslims share lot of cultural values, and essentially are just the same shit.

these are idiots, i am turk and you can get circumsicion done for free in devlet hastanesi but most of these retards go to their imam to get it done

Well, at least he has five good legs left.

all kikes and muslims burn in hell.
and fuck dick cutting America. i can't believe what this once great nation has become.

Turks are roaches.

liveleak.com/view?i=75e_1468646982

And what was the outcome, why you tell half a story

Quick rundown on circumcision:
>practiced by jews and muslims (do I need to say more?)
>cuts an essential part of the penis, prevents the penis from working properly
>pushed in the US to hinder masturbation when it's not the source of the problem
>pushed by jews because (((traditions)))
>pushed by hospital to add an operation during the birth of someone, adding extra costs
>pushed by hospitals because they sell the foreskins to the cosmetic industry, so they can make anti-aging creams
>the operation can go wrong, scarring a man for life
>makes sex less comfortable for the man and the woman
>women orgasm way less frequently when the man is cut (if you wonder why oral is so widespread in the US, here is the reason)
>traumatize the baby and alter his pain mechanisms for life if the operation is done on a newborn

seems good

She kept insisting, you think feminists are very rational? I got nowhere with her.

Furry muff

Americans do it too.

Indeed.

If I have any sons in the future, I will NOT, under any circumstance, allow them to be circumcised.

The shekkle peddler's got my mom and dad but I won't make the same mistake.

Based turk

Youll never have kids with your beta cut cock

Why are sandniggers so barbaric?

Why do t*rds and m*slims circumcise themselves when they have such tiny, short, brown penises?

No wonder why they keep their women hidden from other people...Or why they are rapists in any non-m*slim country...

No woman, with freedom of choice, would chose a moosleem.

Thankfully never went through this barbaric practice..
Should be outlawed in Japan.

>pain is bad
>chopping off part of your dick induces pain
Hmm

Tfw Catholic and dick is not chop suey

Too bad my fertility has gotten the best of me in the past.

Just means I hate sex with a condom and prefer natural, which helps keep one monogamous.