I'm done - pic related

Irish Giant This photo of a 'fossilized Irish giant' was taken at a London rail depot & appeared in the 12th issue of Strand Mag 1895. The giant was found by a Mr Dyer while looking for iron ore in County Antrim. It was 12' 2" (3.71 m) tall, weighed 2 tonnes & had 6 toes on its right foot. After a showing in Dublin, it came to liverpool & Manchester England, attracting all kinds. After a legal dispute over ownership, nothing more appears to have been heard or seen of the exhibit.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/02/0205_030205_cyclops.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay

manlet

the truth is out there

This shit belongs to /x/

Not politics

>leprechauns trying to convince themselves they wuz giants n shieet

They are hiding the evidence

Fake
Awful photoshop job.

Nephelim

bingo

there are many evidences, my friend

has pol seriously not taken the /fallen/ pill?

fuck off /x/ get back to jerking off to ghost trannies and summoning taco bell.

giant fags is right, /x/ is full of them.

/x/ is an ally of Sup Forums

you're retarded

Most of the shit on this board doesn't relate to politics anymore

>had 6 toes on its right foot

But not the left? Sounds like some freak mutant

>implying the cover-up of 35 foot tall giants doesn't have massive political implications.

why would a human form, scaled up by 2 or more, function normally?

not only would the mass, mobility, and structural integrity be different, (Im no scientist, but I know larger animals require different structure, just like smaller animals can get away with less support) but also the brains would be quite a bit larger, which generally, but not always correlates with higher mental function?

If these things existed, they would be the result of genetic script kiddies fucking around with God's design, which probably explains why the giants in our mythology are generally violent, cannibalistic retards

the giants once walked the earth, it is a true fact, my friend

nice political thread, take this shit to /x/ where
it belongs

that pic gave me the weirdest boner

I was reading somewhere that the size correlates with the amount of oxygen. They could also have lived/evolved at the time when there was more of it.

why would the government hide the existence of giants but not hide the existence of Dinosaurs?

How would giants evolve to be really big when the human cell structure cannot achieve stable structures that big?

How would Giants not go extinct for the fact that they would need to eat more food and calories in order to have normal energy to fuel muscles, heart, and brain functions?

How would the lung tissue of a giant manage to expand under the weight of the surrounding bone and tissue?

on a serious note:
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/02/0205_030205_cyclops.html

that's a big guy

dinosaurs appears to refute the bible on the surface, because people have come to believe the bible only refers to 14-21 thousand years of time

but giants would directly support the statements of the bible, that these giants existed not very long ago, as a result of demonic activity

Satan's plans require that he manage the narrative carefully, and having the Bible examined too closely would work against him

4u :---DDDDD

Job 40:15-24

Don't believe fuck all about this but imagine it as symbolically true.

1895. UK
Sex is completely repressed.
Men focus on other things
Become 12ft tall as testosterone used for other means.

They had it right back then. Sex is vile and can destroy any man. Keep it out of sight.

Cf: Islam, currently poised to embitch sissy western men, useless but sexually enlightened.

you must be legally retarded. Testosterone doesn't make you taller. Your height and how long you will live is dependent on your dna.

Pro-tip, africans, muslims, mexicans and chinese are all fucking tiny as fuck because of nutrition. Whites are the largest and longest living humans. It also depends when your parents gave birth. Kids who are born to older parents tend to live longer.

Happy Canaduh day fucking moron.

You have no idea how the human body works do you?

You missed the part where it's metaphorical. I guess they didn't teach you that at Moose Jaw Community College. I'd wish you a belated CD but you're a smug bush nigger.