/cpd/ Chicago Police Scanner General (Sunrise Edition)

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/
cwbchicago.com/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS THREAD: →→ → → → → →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUSmbIT9lWI
youarelistening.to/chicago
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Chicago and fuck these threads. Stop spamming this garbage you revolting cock sucker

Get the fuck out nigger

Get comfy or get out nigger.

>stolen car crashed into multiple cars

MALE BLACK is trying to have a fun time.

pre emptive strike...I like it
digits checked

no fun allowed

>bling bling gun is back

Are these stupid threas a NSA or FBI psy-op to make Sup Forumsacks believe 'muh based law & order' will fix Chicago.
Niggers have ruined/taken/conquered MULTIPLE previously white American cities: Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta...
All you can do is make this stupid pointless thread documenting the fall. Everthing 'ROBERT' dose will be for nothing, absolutely nothing.
The city will still be ruined in the end. ROBERT could catch 50 criminals a night or sleep in his parked squad car eating doughnuts, the cities fate is the same either way.

damn jamal shouldve gone for a solid gold deagle

no one here thinks it can be saved. we just like to watch it burn

I feel bad for Robert. He is going to have the chimpout of a lifetime and all he can do is run around without a bulletproof vest in the middle of a gang-infested wasteland.

we're riding that Trumpwave
there's a chance now that the niggo-clan is out of power that we'll see a legitimate federal crackdown of Chicongo
Really not even that bad up there, but the optics are big time, and its the legitimate demorat stronghold for the last 70 years

Get comfy, you whining-ass nigger.

>reefer train breaking swings
old news

McDonalds on fire woohooo!!!!!

>naked male in the car and everyone's fighting

fucking niggos robbed Chick-Fil-A and set a McDonalds on fire in one night, fastfood culture to the max
I got a serious kek out of the waifu the other week when I referred to McD's as "Nigger feed"

I guess it would be more correct to say "burglarized Chick-Fil-A for food", and on the 1st, gotta stretch those gibs
Burglary = Dindu's Savings Plan

I don't understand that attuide anymore. Why dose ROBERT waste his life fighting for a lost cause? A paycheck, the rush of cop life?
In 20 years when ROBERT retires the city will be an 80% black nuclear waste zone like Detroit.
Is he going to put his feet up and sigh: 'I really made a difference...' What a wasted life.

Compare ROBERTS life of a zookeeper to a man building schools & hospitals in an isolated 99% white town. Who dose more good for the future?
America's situation is fucked. Give your negros 2 or 3 states and wall them in, everything else is a waste of resources.

Hey Robert still thinks he can make a difference. Maybe he does it for the power of prestige. Maybe Roberts dad was a cop and he just does it because that's what they always did. Or maybe (most likely) Robert was in the military and he's come home needing a job and killing niggers and mudslimes is all he's good at.

Even if it's a lost cause, it's go to complete shit within a week if Robert wasn't around. There'd be no slow burn. Just total anarchy. Chicongo would be Somalia without Robert there.

>I'm sure you're busy I got a supervisor request

You can just hear the exasperation in Roberts voice when he says "yeah". He's had enough for the night.

So when your town goes to shit just give in to rampant nihilism and stop trying. Nice.

>Maybe Roberts dad was a cop and he just does it because that's what they always did. Or maybe (most likely) Robert was in the military and he's come home needing a job and killing niggers and mudslimes is all he's good at.

That sums up most Roberts, Chicago has a big intergenerational police culture, and Iraq and Afghanistan vets are huge with US police depts

Chiraq has a lot of talented soldiers, and Roberts who take the job seriously because they have a sense of patriotism to their individual city, to keep Dindu Niggerstein from destroying what they built

DON'T LEAVE ME, ROBERTS

ROBERTS reward will be a broke pension plan and an increased chance of a coal-burning daughter. His home will deprecate in value and his white neighbors will all move away.

Well that's a noble cause I think. Tbh as part of Australian culture, we traditionally despise police. But Robert is a different story. The CPD deals with things the cops here never would have to. They're basically code enforcers that have quotas to raise revenue, they don't actually protect us or engage in real law enforcement like Robert does. Robert puts his life on the line to save lives and ever nigger he takes off the street is less people robbed or dead.

Even if it's a losing battle, and Robert will very soon run short on funds and staff. You gotta respect the guys that stay. It has to be a shitty fucking job but they're still out there every night keeping their city as safe as they can with what they have.

At some point. You're in the murder capital of the USA. Being a Robert, you've got some balls on you. Even if nothing comes from it. Who wants to put their life on the line every day fighting niggers for 60k a year, when they'll probably end up alcoholic and divorced? Robert is a special kind of man. Like the thread says. Robert is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve.

What I want to do is put guards on my functional white town/country/state/country and defend it.

The USA maintains nigger infested shithole cities so that returning vets and 'hard men with balls' can have a playpen.

>top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=NUSmbIT9lWI

I lived there for years. And they certainly don't do that. I mean in Oregon, as liberal as it was, it had a famously racist history of nigger containment zones (Vanport). But you go down the street in any city really. And there's American flags out the front or hanging off every house on flag poles. I asked my ex why there was so many, and traditionally, those homes with the flags are the homes of vets or a military family. It's every second house. I wouldn't put the 'hard men with balls' in inverted commas. The military is widely respected there and Americans have, for the most part a very militaristic and warrior culture where vets get on the plane even before the rich do. They might fight in misguided wars for Jews, but I've got a lot of respect for those guys and I quickly learned how great a lot of those guys are. Many of them end up working for the PD in their city when they come home. And they just have that mindset where they live on adrenaline and they'll be out there every day fighting and putting their life on the line for their country and community. They aren't at all like the cops here.

American cops might be brutal assholes sometimes. But when you're fighting heavily armed spics and niggers, and you could die at any moment, why pull punches. I sure wouldn't.

we have a pavement inspector coming out.. mark it

>Check your keys

>we have a pavement inspector coming out.. mark it
>call 'em

I thought everyone went to sleep on me.

>I lived there for years. And they certainly don't do that. I mean in Oregon, as liberal as it was, it had a famously racist history of nigger containment zones (Vanport). But you go down the street in any city really. And there's American flags out the front or hanging off every house on flag poles. I asked my ex why there was so many, and traditionally, those homes with the flags are the homes of vets or a military family. It's every second house. I wouldn't put the 'hard men with balls' in inverted commas. The military is widely respected there and Americans have, for the most part a very militaristic and warrior culture where vets get on the plane even before the rich do. They might fight in misguided wars for Jews, but I've got a lot of respect for those guys and I quickly learned how great a lot of those guys are. Many of them end up working for the PD in their city when they come home. And they just have that mindset where they live on adrenaline and they'll be out there every day fighting and putting their life on the line for their country and community. They aren't at all like the cops here.
>American cops might be brutal assholes sometimes. But when you're fighting heavily armed spics and niggers, and you could die at any moment, why pull punches. I sure wouldn't.
Never change, Austrlia
Eternal Tories
God bless the USA
Thank a veteran

sheeit I'm real Adam hours, real Robert hours, /CPD/ is always watchin

On an idividual level I respect these type of men immensely. I hope to emulate them. The thing is a analize results and make a judgement.
>90% white 1960...
>le 56% face...
OK 'hard men with balls' you have lost multiple cities to negros and multiple states to spics; whats your excuse for this through whooping?
>hurr durr, muh civic nationalism, 30% white USA will be paridise on earth...
I increasingly see these 'hard men' as short sighted testosterone filled meatheads, they have no strategy.

I may not last much longer.

Fighting with bats.. another square

>On an idividual level I respect these type of men immensely. I hope to emulate them. The thing is a analize results and make a judgement.
% white 1960...
>>le 56% face...
>OK 'hard men with balls' you have lost multiple cities to negros and multiple states to spics; whats your excuse for this through whooping?
>>hurr durr, muh civic nationalism, 30% white USA will be paridise on earth...
>I increasingly see these 'hard men' as short sighted testosterone filled meatheads, they have no strategy.
The problem with being a US Pro Gunfighter in the modern era is political optics
Chicago has been the center of news around Roberts shooting Dindus
Not really that bad of a city in terms of your chance of succumbing to random colored violence, people who stay out of the niggra areas and are law abiding citizens have an extremely low chance of getting shot
Robert winds up persecuted in the media, online by BLM supporting retards, and eventually prosecuted in the courts for trying to defend humanity and the people that reside in the ghetto from Jamal Washington
City won't even fund body armor, looks too much like militarizing the police force, in a city with the rare situation like Chicongo where 99.9% of civs with guns are criminals
It is a trend with US police in general under the O'bama administration, worshiping pieces of shit as victims and attacking the people charged with protecting humanity from them
We can only hope that is coming to an end. If you want case in point look at Baltimore, police will begin withdrawing from certain areas, heroin explodes, body count stacks up

Bump

Night fellas

>youarelistening.to/chicago
A few years back, someone shared this on Cyberpunkforums. I never dreamed that this channel would become 'a thing' on Sup Forums.

Australia news on MSM is now doing a story on Chiraq

big things a comin to the dundus o' Chicagp

yeah the news crew followed some black gangsters around. they showed off glocks and stuff and just spoke about how its a warzone. They showed a place called murder drive (i think thats what its called) and O block (maybe it was U block). Then some random black lady yelled out 'oh hell naw' when camera tried to film her. They interviewed a bunch of Roberts as well

Aww Sheeeiiitt.
This is gonna be good

>Unkown Indian Male Naked in an Alley, Hiding behind Garbage cans

BAMN and Antifa Linked To Pro-Pedophilia Group, NAMBLA