EU Army when

I'm tired of being 'protected' by the united sharts of america. 450 million people block can easily defend itself if we commit to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=EoJTDdNKBsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you could defend yourselves you wouldn't have a shitskin problem.

I mean militarily retard.

Does this board always have to bring refugees into discussion? No matter what is the subject?

this

Fuck off.
EU military is the worst idea ever.
t. French army LT.

>implying the US is protecting EU from shitskin invaders

What are you even defending yourself against? Your people are the same people from any country that could attack you, there are no ethnic europeans to defend, not for long at least. An invasion from any part of the world would make no actual difference seen as you've already been willingly invaded and replaced by whoever pleases. In fact this willingness seems to be the one trait you call european.

Its like taking some small victory by saying you like losing, so you always win. If being european is just being open to invasion then "europeans" will never ve beaten. Weird mental tricks by losers not long for this world.

Fuck off you yellow skinned rape rat

Can you imagine the clusterfuck of an EU army would be?

At least in NATO there's the yanks giving everyone a common direction and their strength basically overrides anyone else's cries for attention.

EU army with Brussels at the helm would be a fucking disaster and result in WW3 by the end of the decade.

If the eurocrats ever get an army, there will be no more leaving this prison of nations. On top of that they will enforce the destruction of your nation via mass-immigration at gun point, if needed.
So no, no EU army.

>An invasion from any part of the world would make no actual difference seen as you've already been willingly invaded and replaced by whoever pleases. In fact this willingness seems to be the one trait you call european.
don't forget america!

EU army is another step for NWO.
Army to protect shitskins. Why would you want it?

how else will the incoming muslim stream continue unabated?

once we leave

sorry poland but they don't want you

its august soon

christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/

EU army will be really good
Because so we can put money together and build big weapons
We don't need 28 carriers but together we could buy 5-10 and share them with each other

EU army will never be one army under one fphrer under one language it's just sharing our power and money for big and costly weapons

that's not gonna happen unless you literally go to war with the USA. NATO and all their military bases around the world...they're not gonna give that up

The EU army is about bringing our power together for more power it will never be one army like the usa have
Right now we have many divisions from other eu members here and we train together
EU army is just like a new nato ...we will go out of nato soon and build our euro alliance

Everyone against this is a traitor of europa

Europe cant even defend itself from unarmed brown people walking across your borders, hell you go out to the ocean and save them, then they come to your countries and kill you. the EU army would be a fucking joke filled with weak "men".

>EU army

You mean Rothschild army?
That sounds like a great idea.

The only traitors to the European people are the globalists in charge right now. They must not have an army.

We're the best for russia they need us because we buy all the gas and oil from them if you ever do any shit we would allie with russia und you would be fucked instantly

I am tired as well of all the black eyes in my country. I think germany had it right, but Hitler was an idiot who waged war against europe instead of the middle east.

That is true butvright now they're anti american and that's the best thing possible
America should fuck off

It strips nations of power and gives armies to the unelected ingroup of the EU. They will do nothing but use it against national interests.

Even despite that it's a bad idea, say your nation ever has an issue against another nation you dont have access to your own "big weapons", especially if its another EU state. It's naive to think the world is beyond national conflict.

> implying the EU army wont primarily be arab men in order to further remove the ability of natives to resist

This. The Leaf wrote something worth reading. An EU army would either be a joke or a tool of white genocide.

Let's have a thought experiment.

>most of Europe knows English
>EU bureaucrats trying to figure out which language the army should speak since all unified command structures need to be under the same language
>suddenly Jean Claude Juncker bursts into the meeting
>drunkenly kisses each of the officials while slurring about "closer integration" and "the future of Europe"
>begins to demand that as a matter of pride the EU army cannot speak English
>demands that they all learn German
>the EU officials try to explain that everyone else in Europe would shit themselves with rage if they had to learn German to serve in a unified EU military
>Juncker begins sobbing and pulls his underwear out from his trousers to wipe his eyes
>EU army fragments before it even starts over a literally nothing issue

A Pole shilling to be under German occupation. Top kek.

>The Leaf wrote something worth reading
First time for everything I guess. I'm glad you noticed.

>What are you even defending yourself against?
Russia

German occupation is 100x better than r*ssian

>shilling to be occupied by Germany
>to defend against Russia
>not the 3million non-europeans that entered Europe without documentation

Yeah, you're (((shilling)))

An EU army will guarantee you take your quota of immigrants Poland. Be careful what you wish for.

>The greatest enemy of Europe is not Islamisation, it is the Christian Orthodox. Yeah ok shlomo

>Russia
You are retarded Jacek.
Russia would have to go through Ukraine first to get to us and then try to not fall apart as it always does eventually.
You should be more afraid of EU Army than Russian one.
Since EU Army would be send to nations that don't agree with Burssels Overlords and their decision to destroy indentity of nations.

He is not Jacek. He is Shlomo.
Shilling to ignore globalization and the migrant problem and focus on Russia instead.

Nice proxy, Mehmet.

The only thing an EU army would be used for is to enforce the EUs will and oppress it's people.

Just the other day Germany announced that with the help of France they now believe they can dominate Europe. This isn't even a fucking joke either.

Probably.
Being afraid of Russia is dumb
>Part of NATO
>US Troops in Polish soil
>would have to cross Ukraine
>is already in the state of bout to fall apart again

Worst the could do, drop nukes, best, just take more Ukrainian lands.

I mean Polan is part of NATO.

This is hilarious. Reminds me of the old conspiracy sites back in the late 90's.

That's right but the armies are still filled with people who would never go to war with euro brothers and the eu will not have direct control they will just tell the army minister what to do of the country
When your minister generals & co follow this theyre just stupid and your own fault

All the eu could do is use drones or nukes and if they bomb a member for whatever stupid reason the national armies would invade brussel and kill all eu shits

>he thinks the french and germans would protect him
lmao

>Just the other day Germany announced that with the help of France they now believe they can dominate Europe.

Source for statement?

Russia doesnt even have a casus belli for Poland. Germany however does.
Globalization and migrant crisis are your biggest problems for the next couple generations.

I support Oswald Mosley's idea of a European union, not a jewish globalistic union supporting the extinction of our folk.
If we, Europeans, are divided we'll remain slaves to the U.S and there's no way we could break free, if we all bonded together and formed a fascistic European alliance, we could not only reassert our former glory and regain our world dominance from the jewish Americans and Chinese.

youtube.com/watch?v=EoJTDdNKBsk

It exists.

Its called the Eurocorps, and there are other security and intelligence agencies that serve the European parlament and European needs but usually lack the resources and personnel to do anything serious for the whole European Union.

For example: The Eurocorps amount to a total of 1000 people from 5 different countries, which is clearly not enough for Europe, and the EDA(European Defense Agency) last thing I heard was that they were making some logistic exercises between countries and looking at 3dmemeprinting and its combat application. This is only proof that there is the will but not the resources and political acceptance of a full fledged European federation army.

Also, the next question is obvious but the main reason I'm not sure If I would support this project: For what would they be employed? No, before you get paranoid and say that they would be employed for enforcing EU law and membership I highly doubt it, because if we look at the EU use of it's armed forces what I'm afraid is that they would become welfare queens doing nothing but sit down and pretend to do war or distribute sweets between African niggers.

Thats what I fear, not that the EU army would be too employed but that it would become a parade army or a "pacification" army unable to achieve anything because the EU has only demonstrated lack of commitment and compromise to do anything serious.

If the EU army would see any real use; joining the goatfucker removal in Africa and Middle, east, fighting the expanding Chinese influence, "stabilizing" countries that supply resources to Europe creating satellite states... and basically expand the influence and power of all the EU around the globe, then I sure wouldn't mind at all to even start speaking German or English or teaching it at schools.

But it won't happen, so I can only abstain from supporting the stablishment of an EU army, but I like the idea so I would not oppose its progress.

>EU Army
>German Army

Yeah cause the EU is doing so great with itself right now fagg and you want to add an army to the mix?

>OY VEY, JUSTIN, THE GOY- I MEAN THE EUROPEANS, ARE TRYING TO BREAK FREE FROM OUR CHAINS, ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH
fucking jewnited states of American, honestly

We need an EU army to force countries to accept their share of migrants and to stamp down on separatists.

t. German

EU army, means EU fascist state and no national states anymore.

Fuck off cuck, I'm not dying for G*rmany.
Call me when there's a Catholic army

>put money into European technology
>buy European weapon systems
>reject America and its jewry

I'm in

>Because so we can put money together and build big weapons

After the failure of the Eurofighter... there are uuuh... things to improve yes.

Quite many things.

EU army would not be for your benefit. They'd use it to enforce sanctions on Poland for not taking in refugees.

defend from what exactly ?
the russian boogaloo ?

>eu army
Hahahahaha more like PEEYOOOOO army with all those shitskins and jet ski jihadiis you got over there

>the russian boogaloo ?

Russia has been always a threat to EU, the fact that it ended up shooting themselves in the foot doesn't mean that they aren't still menacing.

In case of EU and Russia engagement the only thing saving us is the shitty Russian economy that would implode at second 1 of the conflict.

>48 non hispanic white and declining

I agree. EU army would be a move in right direction.

Ignore all those conspiracy spewing shits in this thread. They're paranoid schizophrenic as fuck

Just an FYI, Washington has always been fervently pro-EU, an "EU Army" is exactly what American policy planners want. No clue why people on this board think Americans have ever been anti-EU in the slightest.

germans shits like you harmed europeans way more than anybody else
dont deflect that on eastern drunktards

Yes pavel that EU army would be great at subjugating those troublesome visegrad rats into taking in poor refugees, an EU army is a great idea that way they can use force to implement the laws which have no pesky democratic support.

Merkel uber alles amirite fellow yuros;^)

>Russia has been always a threat to EU

I wonder who's behind this post

yes please.

EU is the greatest power bloc in the world. United we stand, divided we fall. I'd rather kill myself than to see either Ching chongs or burgercocks lead the world any longer.

>Germany
>army
Pick one

The only way it can happen is if Trump dissolves NATO.

Then, Europe would be forced into the creation of an alternative since for the last century all the people around the world has only seen the advantages of being in a big military alliance like NATO or Warpact and it would become a must.

Hopefully never

Yeah, the French definitely don't have a history of maelstroms of shit and chaos in Europe...

You have the memory of a gold fish, Pierre.

EU wouldnt be so bad if not the skitskin problem.

Which overlord do you prefer? The US or Russia?

In fact lets ask any of the older Russian satellites what do they recommend us, you won't have to go very far they are here with the EU and NATO or waiting in line to join at any cost.

First we need more integration, then a unified army will be a breeze. Also watch the murricans being abhorred to this idea, can't stomach the idea another entity could be powerful too

The US, the US any day over Germany

Germany is an US vassal state since 1945 and even after 1992, choosing Germany is choosing the US.

No one here is pro-EU, we want a new EU, very simular to the one Oswald Mosley proposed
It would be a fascist one, not a jewish crypto-American union trying to end our folk and kin.

>I'd rather kill myself than to see either Ching chongs or burgercocks lead the world any longer
absolutely this
we were the most powerful continent on earth and could retain that position until the jewnited states fucked us.

You passive, autistic clowns cannot even stop your women and children being raped by rapugees that flood into your country.

How can you possibly think you have anything resembling armed forces? Whatever military you have are a bunch of faggit cucks just like you.

Good, perfect situation.

not saying i want one but the EU army would be the only army in the world that could compete with the US probably replace it in N Africa and Middle East and would save a shit ton of money in R&D but there are more pressing matters at hand any way

atleast you dont pretend to be something else than a dirty kraut

russia simply didn't try to invade europe so far

>we want a new EU, very simular to the one Oswald Mosley proposed

Speak for yourself sperglord

Russia over brussels everytime, hell if the russkies invaded tomorrow id volunteer to hunt down troublesome subversives and globalist sympathizers so the russkies can push futher into cuckland without worrying about sabotage and cucks demonstrating their impotent rage.

Choosing the (((European Union))) is also choosing the (((US)))
Don't even call it a new EU because people might think that you can reform the EU to create it

Whats the whole iron curtain thing then?

Unless Everything beyond East Germany and the czechs are not Europe of course.

Russia kinda is always a player and a threat to Eastern Europe not the West here its geopolitics at hand and it has been this way for centuries

I fully support an EU Army.

Because I no doubt its main enemy will be Europeans residing in EU nations.

>Whats the whole iron curtain thing then?

What happened after a failed German disarmament

EU army wont be to protect you dude, It will be put in place to keep YOU in line. If you haven't figured that out by now you might be lost.

>90% nigger and rising
>also they fuck your women
>also they fuck you when you dress as a woman

they did have plans to invade you in 1939 and held half of it for very long time

You know these squarehead cucks are also the same who think America needs more gun control

the reason i like the EU over the rest is because we grant our citizenry the most liberties and because of our rich and beautiful cultures and histories, not because i'm some loser fascist, sorry.

Judging by all these replies Europe will never be united, you are all too busy fighting each other about shit from the past and trivalities, Europe and all of his inhabitants will change demographically, is inevitable, all you can do now is change the rate speed of change

INSHALLAH

>they did have plans to invade you in 1939

[citation needed]

>Russia over brussels everytime

If you choose Brussels you choose the US.

How hard is to see that the EU is constantly licking US dick? We depend on their economy, we depend on their army and we depend on their political influence to do anything, some frictions happen here and there but those are too sparse and weak since the EU would lose far more than win in any kind of scenario.

>Don't even call it a new EU
There's very else few things to call it

>he wants to be a slave to Americans
what's it like wanting to sell out your kin and blood?

>bring up factual statistics to spic american
>responds with le meme
typical

Submit to your new masters, you need our guidance, you bois crave for our way of life

Oke, but it must be an army for Europa.
Not a single cent paid for anglosphere weapons, not a single agreement with globalists.

>what's it like wanting to sell out your kin and blood?

Pretty sure there's more of my kin and blood there than in your shithole Sven