Why can't we just accept fat people for who they are instead of ridiculing them...

why can't we just accept fat people for who they are instead of ridiculing them. As long as they are happy within themselves I don't see a problem with a bit of fat. So what if she takes up two seats on a plane and only paid for one ticket.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658146/Plus-sized-model-confronts-fat-shamer-plane.html

Can't we just tax foods with high sugar content?

Because our tax money pays for their health-care

what a beautiful young lady so brave to deal with fat shaming bigots everyday

i got an idea
STOP BEING A FAT DISGUSTING SLOB AND TREAT YOURSELF AND THOSE AROUND YOU WITH RESPECT

>treat body like garbage dump
>expect people to pretend that you don't treat your body like a garbage dump

If you smoke until your lungs get cancer or you drink until your liver rots you have no one to blame. It works the same way with food.

>i think she ate a mexican

> Read someones private texts

Just like a fat liberal. Everything is their business.

he should be more respectful. If he was in Britain he'd be arrested.

>As long as they are happy within themselves
They are mostly very miserable.

All that food is compensating for something.

just put us, errr, I mean them, in the hold

Most people who are texting will turn away when other people are around. Nosy cunt. I bet they weren't even about her.

Because fat people need to stop being fat for their own good. They are a drain o society, unpleasant to look at, and embarrassing to be associated with

>211 likes

you bastards

>texting on an airplane
So this all happened before takeoff?

>confront the man in a facebook video he will likely never see
Is this just a woman thing? It seems like she wanted just attention from her friends more than some sort of retribution

>It's everyone's right to be obese

It damn well shouldn't be

>American socialized healthcare
>gov gives out fines for being fat and using too much healthcare.
>Fatties BTFO

'plus sized' now means literally morbidly obese, as in so obese they will undoubtedly need surgical intervention or become bed ridden within a few years

>complain a guy is taking photos of you
>evidence is a bunch of photos she took of him and his private correspondence

>why can't we just accept fat people for who they are
>we
Wht can't you just stop being fat you fat fuck? What are you gonna do about it, fatty? You look winded just from being upset you fat shit.

PS fat shaming works

That should be done asap.

I remember the public outcry there was in Italy when they proposed to tax sodas as they do with alcohol.
In the end the law didn't pass, yet adding taxes on beer and liquors is fine and nobody beats an eye.
When will they realize that the increase of fatties weights more on the health system than a few beers or a bottle of wine?

They also smell like shit.

when i call a fat person fat i'm not ridiculing them dummy.

I'm addressing them by their size.

fatty is a term of endearment. That they think it's ridicule or an insult bewilders me. I'm just trying to accept them for being morbidly obese and stinking of sweat and feces.

When someone sits next to you on a plane and makes you have less space/be uncomfortable because of their horrible lifestyle choices you've got every right to complain about it as it's impacting you for no reason other than them being disgusting.

I'm 6'5 and broad shouldered and being on a plane in cattle class sucks enough as it is, when I have to sit on an angle because a fatty is next to me it makes it hell.

if you take 2 seats, you should pay for them.

Whats even legal in Britain