Look at this T*Rk, lower than a nigger

Look at this T*Rk, lower than a nigger.
All T*Rks should be gassed.

why are you hiding your flag faggot? i bet you're a sl*v sub-human.

Butthurt T*Rk detected.
Go kill yourself.

>still hiding flag
yeah whatever.

>T*Rk
hahahahaha
happy now

Oi, turk brother. Can we discuss something? Why the hell are my romanians going to Cipher and Turkey for vacation? why are my romanians immigrating to Turkey of all places?
Have you promised them turkish delights again, Xerxes?

10 numara göt yaktık moruq. aylar boyunca sönmez bunların yangını şimdi :DDD

Bu wh*Te piçleri ne yandı beeee :DDDD

yes sunlan yankama söööööööööööööööööövnmez aylar mylar :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

aaaaaaaa it de röööööööööööööch ım möööööcken :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jesus not even I abuse the emoticons that way. A simple 2x emoticon will do, you fucking tigani. :PP

woah there dracula
i'm just mocking the roach's erratic speech patterns

Having seen a few threads in the past week where the OP chooses a non-national flag, but opts to leave an asterisk, followed by a capital letter, instead of a vowel, we can only come to one conclusion:
OP IS A GERMAN
He leaves the vowel out in the hope this will exclude him from prosecution for "hate speech", according to definitions within new legislation.
He stirs the shit and picks conflcting viewpoints, this can be proved by the fact that the first instance I witnessed of his faggotry was:"Wh*Tes BTFO", or somesuch, aimed at "Wh*Tes" - but today, it is "T*Rks".
Fuck off Hanz. Go suck your local imam off or whatever...

i'm mocking today's roach
see also

You are the same guy, the Modus Operandi fits.

retarded limey

All Roaches are afraid of YPG, they are
literally afraid of girls. Im gonna send those Kurdish cuties some more monies.

burada da reddit'te de türklerden ötürü götleri yanıyor

bit harsh, lad.

>reddit
knew it

no

Everytime you post something like this we get happier knowing that we manage to butthurt every single country there is, without any consequences.

You are like a baby swearing at his bully, incapable of doing anything else.

So go on, keep calling us roaches, claiming Istanbul is yours, and promising to destroy our country, while we literally shoot down russian planes, kill kurds, threaten Europe and do whatever we want to do without any consequences.

ok

turks>nigs
gas em both

good thread, fuck t*rks