Told my liberal gf a lot of my beliefs over the last few years

Told my liberal gf a lot of my beliefs over the last few years

>Super racist
>Trump supporter
>Hitler supporter
>Want to genocide all blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, etc.

She doesn't agree with any of my views basically just because
>but my feelings

But she tolerated my views, and we could "agree to disagree."

Anyway. I'm now realizing she vaguely believes I'm some kind of psychotic criminal who could go to jail one day. Like the "school shooter" type.

I thought I was a functional member of society... I'm getting a phd in a stem field. Good school. No crimes. Never had any altercations with anyone. Doing well...

It bothers me that this is how she views me.

Where did you meet your gf?

College class.

Why have gf user. Pump and Dump them.

i really want a gf :(

I hadn't even held the hand of a girl until like 21? or something just because I was a dork and didn't know what to do.

I ended up having to embarrass myself a lot. It's really tedious because women have all the power there and you're going to hear No 99% of the time. Oh well. Just keep trying.

A.. Are you me?

Aight senpai thanks

i'm not a stinky nigger no

Damnit. This really bothers me.

Am I just some social reject, school shooter?

Rude
>what is sociopath
It's alright user it's not a crime if you don't get caught

You need to get a better girlfriend. Dump that cunt, she WILL ruin your life. Count on it.She will have a bunch of kids, she will have an affair on the side, and absolutely rape you in family court with no guilt whatsoever, since she is ENTITLED to your earnings, forever, because she used to have sex with you.

>tell gf about genocidal fantasies
>she thinks there is something wrong with me
wtf FUCK NORMIES

Can I get answers from someone who isn't from a country that's primarily known for rape and shitting in public.

But I want government organized genocide.

I want "legal" genocide.

There's a difference.

Same feelings.

You didn't go step by step telling her about your beliefs. Big mistake, it's going to backfire. She would have aligned with your beliefs otherwise.

You don't.

You didn't redpill her properly. You were probably being to obvious. If I were you I'd ditch that cunt like another user suggested, before she gets preggers.

The user who talked about getting raped in court is true, it happened to me....would have been better all the way around if I just killed my psychotic ex, and just quietly chopped up her body and stuffed them down random drain sewers in another state.
All women are whores and liars and so is your girlfriend. Sorry OP, but the truth is hard sometimes.....

>You didn't go step by step telling her about your beliefs. Big mistake, it's going to backfire. She would have aligned with your beliefs otherwise.

Fine.

What's the proper procedure then.

First off lurk more

Get out of here India. You arnt allowed to be part of any discussion here.

I've been on Sup Forums since like fucking 2007.

I was fucking arguing with people about race and crime statistics on Sup Forums in like 2008.

You're a retard who wants a civil war that will kill millions of white people.

I've been here longer...and you're still in college? How old are you OP?

I'm beginning to sense why you have girlfriend problems....

I already said I'm in a phd program.

I said I MET my gf in college.

I'm 25.

>wants to genocide x,y,z
you want to turn it down a notch

>letting a woman's feels bother you
She's got you hooked. Ditch.

She's fucking a nigger on the side, guaranteed.

This, also OP you should never go full autist and say shit like genocide is okay and stuff, literally makes your family members think you're mentally ill

Why have you been with her for so long? No seriously. You probably do have some sort of underlying issue. You should have removed yourself from her a long time ago.

Never go all in with a leftist. You should go slowly and meticulously attack her beliefs one by one. Not by saying "this it stupid" but by demonstrating it in a inoffensive way. Find what she likes, her aspirations, what she desires and show her how the left will destroy it.
An ex of mine was a dumb leftist but her parents had some money. When she told me who she was voting for I moved the conversation on : "once your parent won't be here anymore, do you agree to give 20% of their belongings to the State? That's what the party you support wants". Turns out, when she realized the left will go after HER money and not "magical money the government has" a leftist isn't really a leftist anymore.
So, the first step is to turn her into a centrist. That's only when you will start to show her how weak the centrists are, what they really support (leftists in disguise) etc. This will allow you to move her on the economical right. Of course, she already knows there are some downhills. After all, she started as an idealistif leftist. That when you will demonstrate how a more conservative party can provide a good answer and how a continual influx of (((refugees))) will destroy the social security.

I couldn't give a shit if millions of people died as long as it wasn't me or mine. There are far too many people to begin with. What I do care about is the economy crashing.

It's the only option. Civic nationalism is retarded.

You can't have French culture with Congolese people. You can't have Chinese culture with Swedes.

You can't have White culture with a bunch of subhuman brown people.

You can stratify every country by race and it's obvious that non-White countries just don't work, with the exception of East Asian.

The absolute best Latin American countries are only comparable to the absolute worst European countries. And African countries? Forget about it.

At present rates, the US will turn into Mexico/Venezuela 2 and Europe will fall to Islam.

And if even that doesn't happen, the African population is set to explode. They'll become the global plurality by 2100 and Africa won't be able to support that. They'll go to White countries.

What happens when Africans become the majority in White country? Well, it's happened a couple times before. Haiti and South Africa.

Bingo. If she doesn't respect you and see's your future as hazy, she has DEFINITELY lined someone up to replace you. She will think it is just what YOU have FORCED her to do with your crazy beliefs. She has already blamed you for everything.

You will be better off if you break up with her now.

> every woman who doesn't want a genocide is fucking a nigger
Sure thing Shlomo

So you were 15 when you were discussing crime stats on Sup Forums when you first started lurking here?

Nice b8 you lying faggot. I'm out of here. Go kill yourself since you don't know how to handle women. Thank your university for that dipshit.

There's absolutely no guarantee you won't die in war or become a cripple

I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING INNOCENT SUFFER

You should have shown her american renaissance videos they should redpill her on race. Also introduce her to redice. She might not like it but if she dose or dosn't she will probably shar it and some of those people will be redpilled.

>So you were 15 when you were discussing crime stats on Sup Forums when you first started lurking here?

Yes. That is correct. Maybe more like 16 or 17.

That's really unfortunate.

My gf browses Sup Forums and is the optimal person for me :^)

My girlfriend outright called me a Nazi, and said I wear it well. She's purple pilled. Hates rapefugees, hates liberal economics, hates niggers, hates non whites in general, just doesn't like most right wing figures either. That's just because she's misinformed of what they're actually saying.

>there is a nonzero chance this actually happened and OP is actually that retarded

stuff like this is what motivates me get to out of bed in the morning

STOP FUCKING TELLING WOMEN WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND HOW YOU FEEL. THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW. THEY INSIST THEY DO BUT THEY REALLY DON'T. YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF HUMAN TO THEM. THEY DON'T WANT HUMAN. THEY WANT SOME DISTANT AND MYSTERIOUS MAN TO GUIDE THEM. WOMEN ARE PERPETUAL CHILDREN WHO NEED A MAN LIKE A CHIKD NEEDS A FATHER. SOMEONE TO LOOK UP TO AND KNOW THEY'RE LOVED AND PROTECTED, BUT NEVER TRULY UNDERSTANDING. IF THEY UNDERSTAND YOU THEN THEY KNOW YOU'RE FLAWED. STOP TREATING WOMEN LIKE THEY THINK LIKE YOU BECAUSE THEY FUCKING DON'T.

She knows about all the IQ and crime stuff.

She doesn't care. She just thinks it's mean to categorize people based on race.

>"Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime and have a lower IQ"
>That's true, but what about the rare nice ones, I don't want to hurt them

Yes, you can. Asian immigrants are fucking indistinguishable from Europeans in the west.

That's a very good point.

This, I turned my friend into a right-leaning centrist using a similar tactic. You don't go all out, leftists are weak and will stop talking to you if you go all out.

>What I do care about is the economy crashing.
What a fucking retard, caring about (((economy))) in 2017 lel.
You are at the bottom end of it either way? What do you have to lose if its crashes?

They feel good doing for other low life people that in a million years would never do the same for any one else. Even their own race.

Its called nigger love!

Latin American countries are much comfier on average than East Asia, 90% of which are 3rd world shitholes with the exception of Japan and South Korea that got trillions poured into them by USA.

Yes. You're a faggot and if I was a friend of your girl friends I would tell her to leave your dumbass.

>PhD in a stem field
You're probably a trust fund baby like Richard Spencer

>she will give you a bunch of white kids
oh the humanity! How terrible!!

>"Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime and have a lower IQ"
>That's true, but what about the rare nice ones, I don't want to hurt them

That is the reason why every single white traitorwhore has to be gangraped and beaten half dead by subhumans. Standing up and being dominant does not work anymore. They are far too brainwashed.

Yep they sure are. Then they get violent when they cannot flee or are in large numbers. (Just like a NIGGER actually) Like a low brow animal.

White men racemix 5 times as often as white women.

Most of the leftists I've met can actually hold a proper conversation, but because they like to claim moral highground they automatically see me as a racist and themselves as "right". Most leftists are just brainwashed by media so it's easy to prove them wrong.

Proofs

Well if you don't want to hurt them. The best thing to do would be to get all SHITSKINS removed from ALL WHITE NATIONS! USA included!

Then whites won't have any power over the sub humans. No need for complaining then.

O WAIT! THEN NIGGERS WILL COMPLAIN THEY CANNOT LEECH OFF WHITE MAN AND RUN AROUND LIKE THE SUB FUCKING HUMANS THEY ARE WITH IN OUR CIVILIZATIONS!

EVIL WHITEY NO MATTER WHAT!

KIKES MEMED IT THAT WAY IN THE LAST 50+ YEARS FOR A REASON!

I WANT TO KILL NIGGERS, LIBSHITS, AND KIKES!

BTW kikes boated the niggers over the Atlantic in the first place.

>I'm now realizing she vaguely believes I'm some kind of psychotic criminal who could go to jail one day.
That'd make her want to marry you.

I had the same problem I tried to redpill her. She knows I'm right. But she doesn't accept it. On the other side she's a Christian and wants children. I don't want to dump her. I think I can redpill her.

>You're probably a trust fund baby like Richard Spencer

I get a salary to get my phd... It's really just a job like anything else.

The only reason I mentioned it was because I didn't want people to think I was unemployed, but I didn't want to lie and say I had a job.

>That'd make her want to marry you.

Ha. True.

But this isn't about her.

I just don't want to be a creepy social reject.

Sup Forums
There's a disproportionate amount of biracials here and every single one has a white father

The media makes it that way regardless of how you want to be or not.

Thank Your Kikes

>I'm not a stinky nigger though
Based danish bro

Yeah, but they just argue that we're the reason their countries are shit, and that they "built" these white countries too, so they deserve to be here.

But honestly it can't be psychologically healthy for brown people to live here, knowing their just subhuman leeches.

Yeah, but if you ask Sup Forums, everyone is 6'4"

They really don't deserve shit but a boat ride home or a noose around their sub fucking human necks! They have no room to speak other than what white man allows them to have. And white man because of kike influence has been letting the niggers get more than they ever deserve for the last 150 years!

I agree, but I haven't been able to persuade anyone else of this.

knowing they're*

Whoops.

No proofs.
Discarded.

>Momma's baby, daddy's maybe
You do realize that child support is a restriction on the number of children a white man nay father, don't you? Niggers get their reproduction subsidized by the state. Get out, libfag, and suck more of that nigger cock you love so much, and protest for more gibs.

I noticed it too. Most of them got their talking points from the medias and never tried to dig deeper. Therefore, if you're able to provide a good answer to the talking points in the medias, the vast majority of the leftists won't be able to find a new argument because they never really bothered to study the subject

I take that back last 50+ years.

Its why our currency inflates the global market. Thanks to all the government theft and gibs.

Niggers should die. So should Mexishits.

not only do dot heads mexishits and niggers rob us daily threw government. The fucking actual kikes themselves. Rob and inflate our dollars on a daily basis.

THEY DO NEED TO EXECUTED!

>The media makes it that way regardless of how you want to be or not.

That's true isn't it?

Young white men are always creepy school shooters regardless. Or if they're too popular for that, then they're fratboy rapists.

That's a round about way to tell us that you fuck her poorly.

Start with rejecting Sup Forums.

>vaguely believes
that's not how women work

No they're not
t. Hongcouver

>School shooter type
>Has a gf
First of all your normal as fuck. Second of all, you need to leave this site.

Those kikes with in our treasury and gov are traitors to EVERY United States citizen. They should also be treated with in accordance of being the said traitors. Which they are. Niggers like Obongo are also traitors and should be dealt with accordingly.

YET NIGGER AND KIKE LOVE AND THEFT AND NIGGER AND KIKE WORSHIP AND GOVERNMENT UN-ACCOUNTABILITY KNOW NO BOUNDS!

They rob us 8 years straight and anti white and anti western people aka (niggers and their lovers) Love IT!

Tell me the story of nigger love. I want to hear it again.

>canada
therein lies the problem, leaf

>told her that you're basically a violent murderer who wants to take over America by force.
>she still fucks you.

What more do you need to know about the situation and women?

All fucking evidence points toward women deeply being attracted to this kind of man.
This is the profound fucking irony of the whole situation,
If more of us just put our cards on the table, you'd be surprised how many women will secretly start crushing on you, and how may girlfriends you have will start madly falling in love with you.

I've been there myself multiple times with girls.

Do not worry about this.

These creatures do not understand the difference between kindness and weakness.
Do not apply the same rules to women as you would a man.
If you seem pointlessly wicked to a good male friend of yours, say sorry to him.
If you seem pointlessly wicked to a female though, take comfort in the knowledge that she is fapping to you tonight.

May the black sun shine upon you.

It would have been better if you just talked about your love to your nation, while people, how you're sad future is uncertain or whatever. Against women use emotions, not logic

Right, and then you just sugar-coat your arguments and you'll notice how they start becoming more and more right-leaning.

>Want to genocide all blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, etc.
Are you fucking retarded

we're whiter than you are, and have been for the near entirety of our history

I boyfriend is the same and I don't view him like that. He managed to lead me the right way over time, took him about a few months because I was already right wing just not NatSoc. If it's bothering you that your gf is treating you like that, then try explaining your stances. I mean if she's logical enough she'd realize "muh feelings" ain't an argument. If that doesn't work then either learn to with it or break up. Good luck!

>It bothers me that this is how she views me.
Maybe you should be bothered too. Let's see. What do you mean by "super racist"? If you'd like to burn all the people who aren't white enough, then i see why she is disturbed. On the other hand you may believe that existence of meaningful interracial differences isn’t biologically unsound. If some such differences are verified by facts, then some political decisions might be viewed in better or worth light. “Racist” is a slur. Argument for a position based on facts doesn’t need this filthy tag or any other.

>Hitler supporter
When say you support him do you mean that Germany should acquire a “living space” on the expense of eastern slavs or die of starvation right now? Or do you hate smoking? The bastard personally responsible for millions of deaths. That’s enough for normal person to think you are retarded if you call yourself a Hitler supporter. Argue that some of his views or stratagem or whatever were effective or right considering this and that is different.

>Tell someone you're a rasist who wants to kill people and love nazis
>Thinks you're a psychopath

What the fuck did you expect to happen you fucking retard? I hope she dumps you and calls the cops to get a restraining order.

You should not be allowed to reproduce.

Millions have already been killed in the name of family planning, the ultimate feminist privilege.

It is only fair that we get to murder our existential enemies.

When's the last time an innocent little baby in the womb caused trouble?
When's the last time a worthless arab shithead or obnoxious nigger or greedy jew caused trouble?

Check mate queer.

Women inherently feel that anyone who believes things outside the mainstream are unhinged. They are pack animals. You could even be slightly outside the mainstream and they would feel uneasy about you.

your country is in shambles

lot of good being whiter is doing for you right now

Please do your own research as well, he's not a psychopath for believing in an ideology. Also,
>flag
At least we didn't culturally ruin countries

Nice fucking blog post, faggot.

I had the same.
She left me. I explained everything and she started to see the world differnetly started to notice things about niggers as in like the AYO HOL UP and the way they collagulate and other things and she said she didn't want that and didn't want this (a relationship) anymore and left me don't date a liberal. Just leave her you'll be thankful after a week and a half or two weeks that you had.

Basically these are my views:
Unless we "deal" with the other races, they will eventually end all civilization. We will see Haiti/South Africa on a global scale. The world will be Venezuela, but with no foreign aid.

If Hitler had won, we would have had a brighter future.

>rasist
>rasist
>rasist

Then convince your gf, don't try to compensate convincing Sup Forums you are not just dumb.

Not at the rate your kike cucked government officals are moving.

Gotta show the world you're not racist and ready to take a big bump down so shit loads of shit skin darkies. Which are in your peoples nation can have a slight bump up. At your peoples expense. Pat yourself on the back the give the credit to the kikes and their cronies in the Gov. and then hate yourself because your white. Make sure whites will be excluded from certain jobs for being said white. Then all is FAIR! ISN'T IT!

GOOD FOR YOU! POVERTY FOR ALL I SAY

WHEN IS THE NEXT SHIPMENT OF SHIT SKINS ARRIVING?

You also need to think about the issues in the future and think of the damage that she can do to you if you love her and if she thinks that. its better to end her now than to continue further