What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Tweeting like a thin-skinned little bitch every time he got mad at his tv made him look weak to everybody including his own base

He proved to have been (((their))) little bitch from the very beginning.

Cucked by Russia
Cucked by Twitter
Cucked by Melania
Cucked by Macron
Cuck

Nothing, the world needs a clown

your mother raised you to be a semen slurping faggot.

>implying

stfu nigger

Merkel said that the USA are no longer a good partner.
Merkel.......
Until now she sucked literally every USA Cock.
When even Merkel doesn´t support him, he must be the UBER_KEK

Trump is a weak minded bigot who doesn't know or care for his constituents

>Cucked by Russia
>Cucked by Twitter
>Cucked by Melania
>Cucked by Macron
You've forgotten about the (((MSM))). It used to be new a year ago, but now, Trump's constant whining about how he's being treated unfairly by everyone in the world is only making me sick.

I don't give two shits about excuses anymore. He was telling everyone about how he was a master negotiator and a winner. That's how he got elected.

Well, now, then, stop complaining at least for a moment, go out there and win, you sniveling little bitch!

Fucking this. I mean I hate his policies and beliefs, but still I find this man and his stupidity really entertaining.

The only harm he does is to the United States.

Nothing other than shilling for Saudi Arabia

THIS

This
I hate wh*tes

>elect a buffoon
>wtf he's incompetent??!

Trump shoplifted the presidency and there is no way he'll be re-elected.

Burgers won´t undertstand this

Alzheimer's. He should have ran for president 20 years ago.

>elect an ethnic german as your head of state
>act shocked when he does autistic things

>elect white male
>wtf why is he acting like a white male
smdh

There is no sweeter feeling in this world than having 40 dark skinned people defecate on your naked body. I enjoy smearing the anal release all over my infected wounds and watching it decay and rot before my eyes. I then wait weeks until it festers and grows so that I may use the puss as cream cheese. Please fist my faggot ass daddy. I enjoy the feeling of rotted fecal sliding out of my arse.

Shills Shills everywhere

Hot

He let his children racemix with kikes.

Everything went right, America's decline has been accelrated and China and EU are ready to take over.

Nothing, everything going as expected.

The age of wh*tes is over, people of color is taking control

Tell David Brock hi.

Pike off, you puny cuckservative faggot. Go suck your "God-Emperor's" cock or something, retard.

>mfw America allows rural and suburban retards to vote

>mfw their votes are actually worth more than those of ultra high IQ urbanites

There's no way that guy in his pussy grabbing career hasn't paid for pedophilic rights to an underage girl.

jews

ivanka pressured him to start shit with syria, and guess where she got that from

The only thing that's "wrong" is OP's addiction to sucking the cocks of older men.

>anti-white turkroach troll
>european flag

Nothing.

Economy best in twenty years (and for complicated reasons the bankers can't really fuck him over too badly, the next depression will cause a revolution and they need to have the robot armies ready).

He keeps turning up the temperature on the immigration frog too slowly for the leftist to concentrate on it.

ISIS BTFO.

MSM BTFO.

A lot went wrong... for you.

His own voters are waking up to what a lieing fraud and joke he is finally

They kept the same government instead of dissolving it.

>ivanka pressured him to start shit with syria
No she didn't. A no-fly zone and full scale war against Syria (the same shit Hitlary was proposing, maybe worse) was (((Trump)))'s plan all along. He discussed it with Tulsi Gabbard days after he was elected (she was talking about it during her town halls). Then he got dissuaded from the most violent part of his plan, at least for now.

nothing afaik?

>trump
>wrong

first post best post

Nothing went wrong kike. We didn't expect a white ethnostate or black genocides. Hillary and her minions are not in charge and that is enough. From that point on, humiliating liberals and the MSM, repealing and replacing Obongocare, return of right wing ideals for the US (globe tends to follow), MOABing ISIS and building the wall. It's been 5 months. Relax.

China-Jap Union
True Masterrace

Your expectations

> lol
>that damage control

It´s ok when Trump sells us to the jews, he is da Führer, he is much more intelligent than everyone of us. Maybe it is his plan to ensure white masterhood by selling whites to the jews.
LOOK AT ME
AM A BURGERTARD
As long as my prefered party is in charge i don´t know what critizise the government means

He's a senile, immature, angry manbaby who can't take the slightest criticism without lashing out. He has no interest in learning from his mistakes or learning more about policy, and loves nothing more than the smell of his own penis. He cares only for himself and not the majority of the country. He just wants praise from the mindless idiots who still cling to him despite him going out of his way to harm a great deal of his voter base.

>Economy best in twenty years
>Thinking the current economy is because of Trump

He's been here for 5 months. If you like the economy at the moment you can thank Obama for that.

At least it's not her.

he's a con artist, not a leader

all of this was set in motion by Obama. Trump is just going to cause a crash.

>All the blatant ass-kissing by yes-men

He couldn't live with just one scoop. He HAD to have two.

>see flag

LMAOOO

Not a goddamn thing!
>Libs on suicide watch
>Progressive insanity revealing itself more everyday
>PC and SJW culture on the decline
Many such cases!
MAGA MAGA MAGA!

everything was wrong since the beggining

The SJW, the lugenpresse and the lying media.

You picked the two most unliked candidates in history to represent your country, you moronic americlaps. You could have started the world into a much brighter future. Trump is your fault!

Not a damn thing. I love this president and enjoy watching the spectacle that is US politics in the era of Trump. It's going exactly as I expected it would.

The media and Washington elite are frothing at the mouth. The Democrats are moving even further left and expecting they can simply will themselves into power. Trump continues to drive the narrative even while pushing the legacy media outlets into irrelevancy.

New media and the shitposters on Sup Forums are going to be even more influential in 2018 and 2020 as polling firms continue to make all the same mistakes they made in the last election.

The future looks bright maddafuckas!

>forgetting that Trump single-handedly destroyed the USFL when he attempted to compete with the NFL

We are the media

>1075x1326)
Hi Bobby Dinero!