Why are Americans OK with having him as a president?

Why are Americans OK with having him as a president?
He's a laughing stock in almost every country.
He treats his Twitter like if he was a typical 50yo aunt and behaves in an extremely childish way.
Pro tip: have him impeached and have Pence take over, nothing of value will be lost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geEVwslL-YY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Must be one of the leftist Poles.

Why would we care what the world thinks? He has been laughed at his entire life and now he is the most powerful man in the world. Keep laughing chucklefuck!

and you know what?
every time he tweets something cringely stupid, people talk about it for DAYS or joke about it for WEEKS, giving him millions of dollarsof free publicity and exposure.
EXACTLY as planned

The only people who are bothered by this never voted for him in the first place. He hasn't changed at all and he is what we voted for. Pic related is the typical never Trumper

Europeans laugh at us all the time. They hate us no matter what we do. Europeans are filled with jealousy and bitterness, having all the criticism in the world for a first world ally, and no criticism for third world invaders. I don't care what you tutti-fruity creeps think anymore.

I admire his dedication to trolling, bravo.

define leftist

>the most powerful man in the world.

This. Europeans have always been jealous. They hate success and power of the individual, because they all are filty degenerate losers and commies.

>He's a laughing stock in almost every country.
Everybody loves him, pierogi.
Ain't even jocking.

No I'm serious. If you're a republican Pence is a much better person to have as a president.
Policy wise they are very similar and Trump a less reliable partner to have for US allies.
Only people who prefer Trump over him are immature teenagers who think politics is about making everything a spectacle and a reality show. So, Sup Forums.

No matter how hard you eurocucks keep shouting "Drumpf!" and enforcing your denial, you can't make the truth go away.

If the US stops backing you, you'll fall. If the US attacks you, you'll fall faster. Better not anger the US.

>mfw your president is so cool, he trolls the entire world on Twatter.

I'm a old man and The World has been laughing at my country my whole life.

Fuck them.

Wow it's almost as if the greatest country in the world doesn't care about what a bunch of fucking losers think about them.

I think that trump saying what he thinks on twitter is awesome.

Only media is trying to make him a laughing stock in order to control the liberal narrative they want to manipulate people with.

How stupid are you, Poland?

trump posting whats on his mind vs obama retweeting some article about a little nigger boy that is being touted as a genius for finishing a 200pc jigsaw puzzle

you must at least admit that it's refreshing

Cuck

for the billionth time we dont give a shit what the rest of the world thinks. its always some passive agressive jab coming from a bunch of countries who do nothing.

He didn't win by your approval eurofag

People who care too much about what other people think of them are fucking lame.

Funny because the MAGA train is full of trannies and fags lmao

Mentally ill

Caring what other nations think has been an undue burden on the US since the end of world war 2. We give the world gibs and they hate our guts in return, fuck that

He's a laughing stock in irrelevant countries.

>poland
>having an opinion on something that isn't pierogis or getting spitroasted by Germany and Russia

When will you liberals understand that just because you call someone things he doesn't become those things?

He needs to keep tweeting and do regular rallies. Speaking directly to the people is a big part of what got him elected.

>What americans believe

Because Anita wouldn't leave our video games alone.

Fuck with our games we will fuck with your next 40 years of politics and drive the progressive movement off of a cliff.

Fuck white people huh? Ha. Ha. Ha.

you have to be 18 to post here

You know what made politics a spectacle and a show?
Decades of politicians.

To be honest even tho I love the American patriotism your fucking shadow gov. is ruining the world.
You're the stronghold of the kike menace, they control your country and from it the rest of the western world

We're so jealous we're not minority white like your country.

He tweets what americans speak about in their kitchens/houses.

He chose Pence to stack the line against being removed. Impeach him, Pence comes to power, liberals think Pence is 10x worse than Trump and literal antichrist.

In this order.
Their reaction as they start to read down the list and realize how Trump played them.

1. Vice President Pence
2. House Speaker Paul Ryan
3. President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch
4. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
5. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin
6. Defense Secretary James Mattis
7. Attorney General Jeff Sessions
8. Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke
9. Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue
10. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross
11. Labor Secretary Alex Acosta
12. Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price
13. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson
14. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao*
15. Energy Secretary Rick Perry
16. Education Secretary Betsy DeVos
17. Veteran Affairs Secretary David Shulkin
18. Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly

Quit hiding your flag so we can see what irrelevent country you're posting from.

30 replies and not a single person told me why the narcissist pussygrabber is better than your average republican as a president
If the only real difference is more certainty for US allies and you know, not having an easily manipulated retard for a president that damages American credibility worldwide - that has real effects on your economy

And by the way, why do you think him being offended by every comedian and journalist makes him tough and 'real'?
It only makes him look insecure and unable to handle criticism. There's a reason why presidents before him never did that - it's because they're supposed to be above that.

I'd love to see how would the United States be doing if Europeans NEVER existed

Only liberals care about the opinions of non-americans

Looks like liberals are more intelligent than conservatives then

Well a few more years and you'll find it out

>define leftist
see pic related

>economy
US economy has seen impressive feat of improvement since the start of his presidency.
Check out the usual stock index (S&P500, DOW JONES, etc) and you'll see a distinct increase on around 8th November last year that continues till today.

I feel like every future president will talk directly to the people via twitter and social media, there's just no way that genie goes back in the bottle. Not after Trump demonstrated the power it wields in shaping a narrative. Eventually, it will be the norm across the world, i figure. For better or for worse.

He's far from the only world leader that is a laughing stock. And I don't mean Best Korea tier countries either.

Stupid argument. Here's one.

I'd love to see how would the EU be doing if Muslims never existed.

or maybe you'd prefer

I'd love to see how would Italy would be doing if Muslims never existed.

You'd be better off buying a boat and shooting those ferrying degenerates into your country.

If Gamergate hadn't happened, Trump wouldn't be president. That's a fact.

>have him impeached

for what exactly?

Whoa buddy she might've been 8 when consummated but most believe it happened so soon as the marriage when she were 6.
Hence the age discrepancy in the Mideast and I'd call him a faithful democrat at this point.

still avoiding my question

Its either Sunk cost fallacy, or everyone is just enjoying the ride.

Or have him resign
But he's not a person to do that.

>image text
>leadng

He shits all over liberals on social media every day

I too shit all over liberals on social media every day

How could I judge him?

>better than your average repulican
capital, experience, connections.

>Why are Americans OK with having him as a president?
Clarity on how corrupt the establishment was. Thanks to internet, social media, etc. Information is shared almost grassroots like, with Zuckbook, Twitter, Youtube. Atrocities from Clinton foundation can no longer be contained. Obama's behavior in office bolsters buyers remorse for Democrats. Not again.

Silent majority realize what must be done and who to cast their vote for. Thankful that Hillary was so crooked she fucked herself in the ass by rigging their primaries. Crazy Bernie bros leave the voter plantation and go with Cat Lady Jill Stein.

Trump wins. Silent majority is tired of being the welfare mama to the rest of the world and 3rd world shithole countries, in addition to our own Democratically owned 3rd world shithole cities. Milking benefits and fostering weak will men and family structures. Those entitlements need to die on the vine.

We want him to act like a leader and CEO of the USA. It is the greatest country in the world. People are willing to risk death to live here, chance to survive and be successful.

No more welfare immigrant queens.

Bye, Juanita.

I'm fine with Trump having a divisive, brash tone when he's talking about shit that actually matters, like Healthcare or the jobs growth he's so proud of. Being kind unfiltered and brash is part of his brand.

What I'd like to see him stop doing is picking fights with random celebrities over nothing, It achieves him nothing and only gives ammo to his detractors.

I will tell you why he is great. Before Trump ran and won, it appeared that only a politically correct stiff suit law degree could ever be POTUS. AKA a professional liar. Trump got elected because he is honest to a fault. Americans and the world are fucking sick of double talk and political correctness. President Trump says what he means and means what he says. And he will continue doing so into his second term.

Who you voted for? Nowoczesna or PO, or maybe even worse like Razem?

Do you read any other media then Wyborcza.pl?

Your question is flawed because you assumed that Trump is bad for USA. Read other media and compare what you see.

What you should ask is whether republicans have any candidate that would be faithful to his election promises as Trump (even if some are clumsy or not thinked-through). That's what make Trump interesting.

I think its too early to tell if Trump is going to be a good president. At the moment he is still a brash new york business man reality TV star.
You can ask this question in 4 or 8 years.
His use of twitter us fine, its a strategy that people havent seem before, so taken aback.

Goddammit I love Trump

I voted for him and still love him

Why are you okay living in a shithole?

IMO hes smart AF i mean how else to reach as many as possible, even if white women dont admit it, they are fucking slaves to the social media

Przestań tworzyć chochoły
Głosowałem na korwina tylko po to by przekroczył próg i żeby zapobiec większosci pisu
Ale jakbyś umiał czytac to bys wiedział że to nie ma znaczenia - przecież mówię, że typowy republikanin byłby lepszy od Trumpa bo różnica jest głównie wizerunkowa, a wizerunkowo Trump jest tragiczny
I nie trzeba głosować na Nowoczesną żeby to zauważyć.
Moja opcja polityczna nie ma tu nic do rzeczy.
>that would be faithful to his election promises as Trump
fajne wizy dla polaków
fajny mur opłacany przez podatników USA
fajne pokonanie kalifatu
uwierzyłeś w memy i myślisz że on w rzeczywistości jest bardziej ludzki od typowego polityka, co jest bzdurą

Reminder that leftists opinions are only held by subhumans and should be disregarded.

it's not a fucking strategy. He's just using it for fun like an average middle aged twitter user
youtube.com/watch?v=geEVwslL-YY

Impeachment does not mean kicked out of office. It's like a trial but instead of being done in court its done in congress. You need to commit a crime to have impeachment charges brought.

2/3 of the House of Representatives must convict. Republicans are not going to vote against their own President and they are the majority.

Then 2/3 of the Senate needs to convict, and again it's mostly republican, so it's not going to happen.

He isn't going anywhere.

Really though? It seems like there are less and less people defending him though. Despite what people say there is bad publicity

>Italy
>Relevant
Pick one

kys faggot

Because the media would have painted any republican with the same brush as they painted Trump with. Trump was the only one who could stand against their blows.

Look at Romney when he was running. He was also the literal embodiment of Hitler, (put you all back in chains), look at Mccain, he was also the literal embodiment of Hitler when he ran. It doesn't make a difference.

very mature

what stage is trump now at?

kek

End thyself, homosexual..

Quit being a cuck poland.

People knew what they were getting when they voted for him. Anything he does is presidential because he's still their president anyways

>caring what cuck nations think

Apologize now, Pole.

This. We'll never be as tolerant and progressive as the US

>politicians aren't allowed to use social media now
The only thing I can agree with you is how Pence would be better.

But we laugh at pretty much every country other than the USA.

Who is he following?

And Trump is in the process of dismantling it.

RAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT
SHUT UP STUPID LOSER GAMER! I'M BETTER THEN YOU!!!!!!

underrated post

>THEN YOU
>THEN

CNN is Polish?

The really interesting question is who will fill the empty post as leader of the Free World now that the US have so spectacularly forfeit the position?

>Italy
>Europe
Relievant
Pick one and only one

And you know this how? From some utoob video? I love that he drives the outrage industry batshit with his tweets. Love it. Fuck em'. He has snatched the club from the hand of the media and is beating the shit out of them with it.

>From some utoob video?
so you didnt even watch it?

You had to run my last and second to last favorite candidates. I'd have voted for an INANIMATE CARBON ROD before either of those fucks, but "It's Her turn to make history"... by getting Trump elected.

His voters are laughing with him, not at him. You're just a faggot.

Why would I? Just looking at the opening frame shows that is some overproduced piece of propaganda. Why would I give views to that?

This fuck the Euroshitans that always give their 2 cents on how we should run our own country. Fuck off.