Wasn't EU supposed to collapse...

Wasn't EU supposed to collapse? Glorious nationalist uprising was supposed to happen according to you losers! What happened to Le Pen? Hofer? Wilders? AFD? Oh yeah they failed.

EU won't fall because it's the best union on this planet and it's stronger than ever. Brits are irrelevant. They simply don't matter anymore. And their brexit is a joke at this point. Nobody takes you seriously.

Long live glorious European Union!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will go in the way of the Dodo, one way or the other

Only uneducated non-Europeans thought that Le Pen, Hofer or Wilders had a shot at getting power. Continental Europeans aren't like Anglophone peoples, they are pathetic and spineless and will go for the easy option every time, even if it leads to the destruction of their own nations.

The real battle is between the fiscally responsible northern Europes and the Mediterranean countries, and conservative Eastern Europe vs the cuckolded westerners. Over the next two decades that will help to tear the EU apart and deprive it of any of the legitimacy it might have had remaining after 2016.

Macron winning was the best thing ever for the right,

If Macron does not fix equality the slow collapse Frances culture economy and the jobless rate.

As well the division and anger.

France will riot and swing so far right theat eft will be wishing le pen won,

Macron is more likely to help collapse france and Europeanunion and euro.

Just explain to me how he is gone fix france .

Wew lads!

>France will riot and swing so far right theat eft will be wishing le pen won,

Oh please, if that didn't happen now, it will never happen.

Was there ever a time when Sup Forums wasn't 95% retarded bait threads?

>Hur Dur, I liek moslems, kikes and globalism is based, hurdurdur, I'm also half black, am I still white? and here have some turkish gore posts and Drumof is finished, picture of BBC to finish it off.

Patience Rome didn't collapse in one day.

Look, I am an economist.

In 2009, Chavez nationalized the Hilton Hotels in Venezuela, because "the prices were too high".
I remember reading about it and thinking Venezuela will collapse immediately. Yet, it looks like the country managed to survive another 8 years, maybe even 9. But the collapse is imminent.

My way of thinking that Venezuela's collapse in 2009 was imminent was that the way politicans justify specific causes can be extrapolated to other causes. So I was thinking, if they nationalize Hilton hotels, why not use the same argument over and over until the country has nothing left? And while this is exactly what happened, it took much longer than I anticipated (the oil prices surely helped here).

I made the exact same statement in 2015 when Germany was literally allowing 1+ millions of uneducated, war-age, sex-thirsty combat-aged single muslim men into their country. Not only allowed, but cheered. Lunacy!

It is 2017 now and so far everything is going well. This is nothing but 2011 Venezuela that "all is going well" because you dont see people rioting. But just like Venezuela, the economy and welfare state is being looted every second, it being DRAINED by these millions of uneducated, and worst, thousands of new welfare leechers are entering Europe week, which accelerates the economic destruction.

Europe is doomed. Absolutely doomed. I am mentally fully prepared for a showdown in Europe within the next 5-10 years, and fully ready to leave.

Can't sum it up better. I see the same thing in big companies.

I saw some examples in my work, when one had almost 100 % niche-market share. Yeah, they had big money, but they refused to adapt. Now the niche-market is bigger and there is competition. Yeah, they earn bigger money now, but they are around 20 % of market now, and each new innovation takes another percent. Now just simple black swan event can take them down just like it took down Codak. This goes for 10 years or so. It will take another decade or so for them to fall.

These retard rednecks really want to start WWIII with this nationalist bullshit.

Watch macarony bite the bullet, all his plans will do down they drain because he is an incompetent idiot. Frogs themselves are also just too retarded to allow any constructive changes.

> fully ready to leave
Man, do you think even Switzerland will be affected that much that you'll be forced to leave?
You guys usually are able to manage things even in the midst of the storm...

>this hasn't happened yet therefore it never will
>things in politics happen quickly and don't take years to take affect
Why do you make such retarded points?

Sup Forums's retarded about this kind of stuff, but there will be economic decline over time.

Now why I have a feeling there is a german flag behind that EU flag?

France is close to being 20% Muslim in a decade or so. It's over. What you're seeing now are the last kicks of a dying world and ideology. It's inevitable.

EU is already half dead. Suicide by migrants.
Jews keep it together. If people could act like they want, rapefugees would be deported.
EU doing retatreted decisions and destroying anyone expect Germany and France. People ask for new Hitler. Your Reich sucks.

Bomber
Harris
Did
Nothing
Wrong

BTW he isn't dead, just in cold storage until needed again.

The EU has a way of always pulling through. As an organisation it is unprecedented in the way it operates. It's really difficult to predict when or how it will collapse. IMO as long as the member states benefit more from it than they lose, the EU will continue to exist in some form.

Don't forget that the days of EU centralisation of power are no more. The MS control what they EU does or does not through the Council.

As someone who makes a living in applying EU law, I've seen the shift towards more and less centralisation.

2004: EU law laid down very detailed rules in my area of work
2014: New EU law made it a lot more flexible and basically provided member states with loads more discretion.

So the future of the EU looks pretty good. National leaders used to blame the EU for everything that went wrong, now they realise they went too far and Brexit was the result they are trying to form a more harmonised front. Don't expect the EU to fall inwards soon.

It is simple contagion. While Switzerland is not Germany, unless we build walls and the mentality of the people here drastically changes as well, Switzerland will not be saved either.

This whole refugee thing is much more than only Germany and Sweden. It will destroy Europe, irreversibly. Literally destroy Europe. So I have no hope for Europe.

And there will be new emigration waves from Europe. The Whites who are redpilled and see what is going know they cant win the fight, especially not with (((them))) being on the other side. These Whites will leave. There will be huge emigration waves from Europe in the next decades.

I see South America as the most reasonable place for white relocation. Argentina, with its vast and fertile land can be made the safe have European Whites. And while Argentines population is mongrelized, its still less mongrelized than Brazil, Chile etc. So my bets are on Argentina. If all things go well, the country may even end up as becoming as successfull as the US after the European emigration waves in 19th/20th century.

The Euro will crash very soon no matter what Helmut. Your glorious (((union))) won't survive because i'ts an economic ghost.

Argentina had an economic boom during the war, if Europe goes down it may be a good place to be.
Personally I am from Italy and I left in 2006, then the crisis started so I never went back. I invested my money in South America as well (properties in Colombia).
But for living, due to better crime rates and salaries, I went East, I am working in Taiwan in this moment, planning to stay here, maybe move to Japan or mainland China...

>https ://archive.is/LvUyg
posted this "ironically" on facebook
normie meltdown ensued

Kek

the EU is already dead if you haven't noticed. They are just dragging it as much as possible like they did with the Soviet Union.

>Just explain to me how he is gone fix france .
Totalitarism. It won't be fixing France but he doesn't want to fix France, he wants EU as a single supercountry.

My point he will totally fail
It won,t 't work

France is like the key stone in Bridge of the Eu.

In less globalisation stops and big corporations move jobs and mafactureing back to France it's fooked

They won't french workers don't work as hard and french want more more workers rights brakes and money and euro has screwed them.

Macron can not fix france or make it competitive

Rare thread have a bump.

We're working on it.

But Macron is perceived as centrist. If he fails the left will say that he was a "neoliberal" and that France should go full Melenchon. The right will not be able to counter this narration because it doesn't own media and academia.
You underestimate the retardation of frogs.

soon, my frenemy
EU delenda est
let's hasten the day

>pound is collapsing
>imminent housing market collapse
>companies leaving in droves due to uncertainty of Brexit
>brain drain of qualified people leaving to other places
>London loosing its international status

LOL, I think you need to fix your country first, eternal anglo.

I think they all made gains. Wait some more years.

It is game over for you, the Federal Europe is in the pipeline and almost ready to roll out.

>UK leaves
>Albania joins
yeah it's all going great

>Set to have record growths
>Avoids more shitstain countries like Albania leeching gibmedats

How is the EU going to offset the billions Britain put into the EU?

Literally this.

Macron was painted by all the media and the EU as the chosen one.

If he fucks up, the game is over.

>Housing market "Collapse"
>Not a good thing

Housing prices have been inflating for years because of the terrible practices of building owners.

A "Collapse" would see housing prices plummet, which is ALWAYS good news for the Public.

as long as there is an option of legislative referendums this nightmare won't come true
I don't want to share anything with jihadist aliens and brussels vampire globalists

Socalists failled
Centralist Failled

You telling me they keep carrying on voteing for failure.

If Macron can't fix france in 5 years there be lot more problems then the media can hide under there Persian carpet.

This.

If Trump fails told you son.

If Brxit fails told you so.

If Macron fails baby it gone be cracy

Building a guy up for biggist failure

>>Housing market "Collapse"
>>Not a good thing

It will be for those millions of working class dimwits who were sold the lie that brick and mortar constitutes a good investment.

It's 1812 all over again.

Literally the globalists lost control and then they collapsed the pound and the economy, pull their businesses out of the country and all the Jews leave.

I bet the media isn't going to tell you that it was (((them))) doing this and I could bet the UK has been threatened with war.

>Socalists failled
>Centralist Failled
True, but it doesn't matter. What matters is what people feel and people only remember the failures of last government. This is why you see so many countries constantly shifting from center to left and from left to center but never actually going far right.
Young people are also the biggest supporters of Melenchon and they won't even remember Hollande by the next elections because they're too young.

Military coup supported by non-cucked nations is the only way.

>What happened to Le Pen?

She got ridiculously far, considering. Baby steps, no way she was ever going to win.

>Hofer?

He very nearly won, and has yet another chance at victory with the new snap election later this year.

>Wilders?

Physically could not have won without some form of coalition, and no Dutch party would touch him with a ten foot pole. Still got the second largest party in the Dutch House of Reps though.

>AFD?

Who the fuck cares about Germans lmao

Wash your mouth you ungrateful pig pole. The EU rescued your shithole from extreme poverty and paid for all the recent improvements to your infrastructure.

>The EU rescued your shithole from extreme poverty and paid for all the recent improvements to your infrastructure.
you misspelled "aided in the firesale of anything worth a damn and made sure it all landed in kraut hands, not to mention giving the same cucks access to 40M market"

>Macron will reform the french job market,
>Merkel will be re-elected,
>Brits will come back begging to be a part of the EU again
>Will send refugees to Poland and they will swallow it, because they are our cucks

All Hail EU

Could you remind me what that ger*an shill group is called again, amadeus something?

EU will fall and I am glad it will soon 10 years max

yeah yeah
I bet you're one of the parasites living off the rest of us
good news is once your daddy croaks so shall your benefits and noone would give you work for having retarded so much in your time at the HQ you'd be unemployable
cuck's life is best solved by suicide, cuck

so it will fail as soon as we join? can't w8 m8

Post something based about Mohammad or fuck off

it's only been a year mate, we're in it for the long run and the EU will be gone before we hit 2030

wasnt that exactly hat happened in the US. you fucking dumb ass the left owned almost everything in the US till trump won and now look at them in fucking shambles

I think overton window is getting turned more and more to the right, Macron is seen as leftist not as centrist, especially when he inevitably fails to fix things, because you can't fix niggers or sand niggers, they're closer to wild life than humans. There will inevitably be harsher time in the France and pretty much everywhere because EU will try become more federalist as time goes by and I don't think that will be a good thing, as we've got few countries that are step away from being buried under banking crisis

This is a great analysis.
But is South America really going to be a good place to go? Or even East Asia? Is it really not worth staying to fight for Europe?
It's so depressing to think that this is how Europe dies.

yeah man keep supporting the kaliergi plan no prob

There are 6.6 million north africans waiting to move on at the african coastal line.

The family reunification laws got suspended till the end of 2017... then the 1+million can legally enforce to have their family shipped here again.
The "coincidence" here is that the elections are at the end of 2017 (September) i.e. BEFORE the law gets back into affect.
And they still would be only counted as ONE "refugee" even if they get their 5+ family members here. So the official numbers wouldnt even change with that.

And the 6..6 million who are ready to come over? Well I assume they too have to wait till end of this year.
BTW that number growths with around 100k per month.

What we face now is literally nothing compared to what is to come.

>democrats
>left

'T-that wasn't real left'

>this time Poland totally will take refugees!
I've stopped counting already

ajj lmau :-DD

Who said it was gonna collapse? I'm waiting for you to finally go to war with Poland so we can step in and destroy you.

>Long live the glorious European Union!
>ow Jamal it's too big

The Soviet Union didn't fall in a single day either. Eventually it will implode too.

No, no, Jamal fucks his gf, he faps because he's into cuckoldry pron

>What we face now is literally nothing compared to what is to come.
Do not worry, I expect there is one individual in a secret lab who is creating a race targeting designer virus that will eradicate anyone who is not White or who is not in posession of the corresponding vaccine.

All the mass immigration will be reverted, Europe will be purely White.

>Thinks he can determine probability.
>Smugplying.

ANY DAY NOW

THIS TIME I SWEAR ITS REAL

I’M NOT NERVOUS OR INCREASINGLY SO

If you’re so smart at predicting things accurately, why are you still shitposting on pol?

Predictions a la "believe me it will happen, now worship me" are the worst shitposts.
Just make a prediction, provide reasoning and mention that’s what you think could happen, then shut up, instead of trying to convince people this will definitely happen "in the next 5-10 years".

The EU will fail because the Germans are running it. Every time the Germans attempted to rule Europe they failed miserably. The only difference is that instead of Soviet soldiers raping the women, it will be Afghans and Syrians.

all FAKE NEWS

The opposite of everything you just said is true

[Here is why the "Refugee Crisis" was done by many different groups for many different reasons:]

1) Destabilization.

2) Population Control/Replacement/Takeover.

3) EU Army justification/need.

4) Cause the Jews in Europe to flee to Israel.

5) Create a "Surge"/Immune System Response in European Countries to create a rise in Nationalism/Populism to defend them.

[These are the problems Europe is going to face going forward:]

1) Islamic Takeover/Caliphate(outbreeding & taking land by force) & Terror Groups/Networks

2) EU Army & EU "Fortress" Territories.

3) Western Europe vs Eastern Europe

4) Civil Wars(Nationalists vs Leftists)

5) African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees

6) UN Involvement.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

wrong
gtfo you larping piece of shit

All my information is Truth, so Larping isn't what I do.

shut up, frank

People said EU will collapse in 2008
>It didnt
>Just wait ten years , EU will be dust by then
>Still going

Said the nervous man for the fifth time.

Wrong flag faggot

>lives in the mountain fortress of Europe and STILL wants to run when shtf
Jesus christ even the "based" euros are cucks

>go full Melenchon
That's a good thing. France is one of the two cornerstones of the EU (the other being Germany) and, if Melenchon completely fucks up the EU, the EU will simply NOT sustain.

Even if the EU sustains, your future generation gives you a grim future for Europe. Your future generation is either Muslims or Chav tier people leeching off of welfare.

Sure, so many of US's future generation is spics and shit but at least the US got a good amount of skilled STEM people from India and China while the EU is mostly getting unskilled refugees.

If you guys can't figure out how to get skilled STEM people from Asia by immigration, you guys will fail

Heil USE!

You are a joke now, your country is a meme.
Keep the retardation up, it's absolutely amusing to see you people mouthbreathe while sucking dick.

Kek is dea.

d

He has already been hit by scandal.

I wish Le Pen would have won to start the ball rolling but Macron has undermined his credibility and has now alienated the French by refusing to speak on and about Bastille Day. He will end in a shit show that will hopefully wake up the French people. In have this loony distant relative (she is an opera singer) who is even starting to question her annual visits .

ISIS still pushing that narrative it seems.

2008 was when the foundation started to crumble. It's well on the way now. Britains action, is the historical British reaction to trouble ahead it's putting itself on a firmer footing, in a more self reliant position. The European politicians desperately try to balance what is left, on less and less, base. It's a matter of time.

whatever you say, frank

the EU needs some deastic reforming and that won't happen. Intermarium could be an opposing force but that won't fucking happen just because the countries either hate eachother or are just too corrupt. The main problem causers are Germany and Russia, yhe UK could have helped but they nope'd, probably rightfully so. Trump can do something about it and challenging Germany's economy monopole is a good first step.

I think you're full of shit though. Venezuela is in deep shit due to an external shock, just like any country would be if it relied solely on oil revenues for public spending.

And you can't extrapolate that onto current situation in Germany since it literally has no connection. I can understand their desire to import a million shitskins to support their pension system while not agreeing with them, but this doesn't mean that germany will destroy itself.

>the retardation of frogs
don't you mean the whole of europeans, at this moment?

I believe that americans and people of other countries are uncomfortable with the EU, and I believe that money, trade ... is the reason for this.

Fiamma Negrini is running a successful fascist platform in Italy.

>Wasn't the EU supposed to collapse
Will the sun set tonight?