Out of all of the alt light/alt right sluts

Out of all of the alt light/alt right sluts...

Why is she so perfect?

I don't like her because of the atheism videos.
The race realism video was good tho.

Because she looks like a weak beta with dark hair like most brits

looks very jewish, ay least on this photo

>looks casual
>submissive dentistry
>normal nose that doesn't smell of jew
Done.

She's not perfect at all. She looks pretty disgusting, her facts are biased, and her smugness is insufferable. Next.

Yea she looks like she has weak and beta genes and would give you a weak son

I also wanna grab her neck and choke her

Her and Laci Green should make out and record it.

she cute

She literally doesn't have anything bad about her to complain (well except maybe her religious stance but it's ok and her using dailystormer sources which normies screech about)

>She isn't degenerate, looks normal, somewhat intelligent and doesn't smell of (((them)))
>Her chanell might be deleted because (((jewtube))) and she isn't even afraid
>Isn't a camwhore and even closed her Patreon because she isn't a neet anymore
>Makes Sup Forums tier jokes about Hitler and merchants
>Isn't mentally ill like Evalion
She is perfect Stacy which Sup Forumsack will never have.

Do you listen to scrotum of mossad?

who the fuck puts headphones over their hair like that, god damn it

That's long haired grills for you

No. Her genes are healthy as fuck. Very symbiotic. Dominant and submissive where most applicable. I can tell by the pixels.

This.

I agree. Now can we shut up? It's not a big deal, I'm tired of e-celeb threads.

>pierced nose & problem glasses
>looks normal
and
>Rage
>"Stacey"

name?

new phone who dis

>well except maybe her religious stance
what is her religious stance?

I agree, Sup Forums needs to finally shut the fuck up about their beloved e-celebs.
But it's better alternative to cuckposting bait thread where newfags reply and replying to that anti-white roach faggot threads.

Her race realism video wasn't bad, but let's not pretend this isn't just e-celeb bullshit.

Quadroon of black dad?

atheist, like all intelligent people

>Jewish media posters

Wow so redpilled

Reminds me of a girl I once loved........ sigh

Looks like a rat

She's fedora.
Nothing really wrong with it.

her accent is sexy. she got that nerdy hot thing going on.

>atheist
>all intelligent people
i guess you dont do psyops on reddit

She does look kinda Jewish in that photo.

>like all intelligent people

Nay! Not all.....

The White Rose is my hero.

She looks like a SJW

She's an edgelord

because she was a normie who slowly transformed into a real nationalist rightwinger and had a personal run-in with the kikes, who removed her video, radicalizing her even more
plus she isn't a half breed hapa mong like someone else

>worshiping a fedora tipping, dailystormer referencing, attention whoring 19 year old because she is cute
is this an indictment of the age of Sup Forums or the mental age of Sup Forums?

Even white SJW women can have white babies

hey look it's another 'i've fallen in love with a jewess paid to spout edgy rhetoric on youtube' episode

what was her run in with the kikes?

They took her video down

Posting multiple nigs and a tranny

she's in a relationship with a non-white. into the trash she goes

why does the map's legend have dutchmen being lumped in with with native africans?

>>submissive dentistry

Is this true? Source?

any pics of her feet?

I think I'm too old or not lonely enough to understand why this is a thing.

Peterson isn't religious mate, if you think he is stop posting about him as you don't have a clue about his thinking.

>taking the bait this easy
It's like you want to be cucked.....

Same here

looks like she has some mongolian and kike genes in it

>Peterson isn't religious
Yes he is.

Good sir, can you please provide proofs for your statement?

>"i act as if god does exist"
if thats not religious for you then your just crazy

something will come up eventually
see: every other fucking e-celeb that's been shilled here since e-celeb shilling began

better start looking for your next darling whore to post about for next month

Both are shit for different reasons.
The race realism video was very poorly made. When the topic is fairly sensitive, build your arguments as flawless as possible. But the video made the "skeptic" community chimp out, so I guess something good came out of it.

is she dare I say, /ourgirl/?

The Pizza Slice shirt, why else?

He acts as if the christian god exists because he believes that the cultural tradition provides a road map that has been written over generations to act in a manner that leads to the best possible outcomes.

Saying that this is the same as someone who act in a certain way because a god that they believe is real said so is ridiculous. It's just an appreciation of the cultural traditions and legacy.

She used to have an instagram and there was one picture on there, but I can't find it anywhere since she's deleted her instagram.

I wish.

No he believes that the Christian religion is important because "he believes that the cultural tradition provides a road map that has been written over generations to act in a manner that leads to the best possible outcomes."

Why he believes god exists I don't think he has explained, it's probably personal, but he does believe god exists! He has made that abundantly clear.

>why this is a thing
every single jewess e-celeb on yt in the past year has cashed in & burned out, every time, without fail, this will be no different

this

Is that thing so hungry, it ate its own chin?

Perfect? She looks like a rabbit with buddha ears.
Also typical leftie feminist trendy look. Would fuck her with contempt.

>Jewess
Complete lie based on nothing. Why would someone lie like this?
>cashed in
Except she deleted her Patreon and barely gets any money from ads due to the topics in her videos.

mate i really am sorry to have insulted your favourite empty talking head on youtube

i'm sure you'll manage to move on

it was when she was talking about abortion and having sex. her BF is greek or something

Can you think of a video/text he has put out that makes it clear?

I've watched a lot of his lectures and am ~halfway through maps of meaning and do not remember this.

>Sup Forums is now a place where youtube e-celebs advertise their channels in the hopes of getting more views form thirsty neckbeards

What a time to be alive

She seems smarter than the rest of meme ""redpilled"" girls but also uglier. This is a common pattern in women.

>Self obessed whore who likes to act edgy to convince beta faggots to donate money to her

Wow so redpilled xD xD!!!!

Dreamydiglot nailed it when she said beware of le alt right meme girls

They create beta farms so fuckos like you give them money and attention.

I have no problem with people insulting anyone. I have a problem with liars.

this, not just female e-celebs, but all e-celebs in general. they are just monetizing and cashing in on stuff for personal gain. they'd be leftist in a heartbeat if it was more profitable for them

OMG YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE TO DEFEND YOUR FAGGOTY ALT RIGHT GFS FUCK OFF DANE

She really is perfect isnt she?

I dont say this often but she is one of the few girls out there I could see myself seriously dating and I would gladly wife her.

who is this high-cheekboned-qt314?

Stop lying. It's not good for your soul.

What's wrong with her that has her sucking up to a fringe political ideology which only advantage (for her) is that it's 99% men?