Black market nukes. We are fucked!

This is freaking me out Sup Forums. What prevents a foreign power or terrorist group from smuggling a nuke to every major city in the states and detonating them simultaneously?

A dirty boom, as they’re called wont level more than a block, but the radiation would a city unlivable for several decades. Thereby leaving millions homeless and the economy destroyed. How do we stop this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0c4f4NJSB_4

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0c4f4NJSB_4
apnews.com/30c3e97599eb4b859ca575c58baab4ef
nypost.com/2014/02/24/drug-smugglers-take-to-the-high-seas-to-avoid-border-patrol/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>VICE
Fixed so they don't get views. Just change the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=0c4f4NJSB_4

>What prevents a foreign power or terrorist group from smuggling a nuke to every major city in the states and detonating them simultaneously?

Non-governmental militant organizations have never been in possession of any kind of fission device, as far as I know.

What prevents a foreign state power from doing this is
a) international nuclear weapons control mechanisms and treaties, border controls, and various intelligence services
b) the massive inevitable retaliation, through the use of actual missile bases, missile silos, and nuclear submarines

You need to be a retard to fear a scenario like that.

Dirty bombs is another issue though, but border controls and intelligence services appear to have been able to control this just fine for decades. I could see this happening in the EU, though. You're overestimating the spread, in any case.

Border controls. Gamma ray sensors. Xraying cargo. The fact that the material decays and has a shelf life so to speak.

What prevents them from coming in with the illegal drugs along water borders? Hell if I know.

Also you can measure the impurities and isotopes in the aftermath to tell which part of the world the material came from. Each part of the world has its unique fingerprint.

Suggesting that foreign governments are completely open about their nuclear programs. Really? I will agree that it is very unlikely, but dirty booms seem quite plausible, especially from terrorist. States do not really have as much interest or power to keep such a thing behind closed doors, generally.

>degenerate cities get fucked

Not that that can't be controlled if someone wanted to. Your guess is as good as mine. It's just MAD in all cases.

wow concern shilling, that is so new...

>the massive inevitable retaliation, through the use of actual missile bases, missile silos, and nuclear submarines
Retaliation against whom?
You can't nuke yourself and no country will take the blame.
The elites would just claim that being nuked is a part and parcel of living in Europe, kek.

Found the rural redneck

whatever happened with that guy who called in the threat?

>Border controls.
But that's racist. Those poor refugees just want a home. Since we destroyed theirs it's only fair we let them destroy ours. Wir schaffen es!

That would not help, as you the dirty boom or radioactive material could have been passed around by sellers and buyers to many different parts of the world. The perpetrators (guys who detonated it) could easily stay hidden. How would you find out?

and then they'd get shoved in to ovens enmass
normies are barely accepting random snackbar events, an entire city getting wiped off the fucking map would break them like nothing has in human history

>What prevents them from coming in with the illegal drugs along water borders?

In your country, for example, the Coast Guard monitors this in cooperation with other agencies.

apnews.com/30c3e97599eb4b859ca575c58baab4ef

nypost.com/2014/02/24/drug-smugglers-take-to-the-high-seas-to-avoid-border-patrol/

>Suggesting that foreign governments are completely open about their nuclear programs. Really?

Generally, yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

There are, of course, exceptions.

>dirty booms seem quite plausible, especially from terrorist.

Not really. Virtually all kinds of highly radioactive substances are kept in very secure settings. Given the high likelihood of exposing yourself to the substance, production of dirty bombs is generally disincentivized. They can might as well just use a truck.

>States do not really have as much interest or power to keep such a thing behind closed doors, generally.

What you seem to say here is that governments don't care about, or can't, control radioactive substances. That's simply not true. Nearly every single state have agencies controlling this. IAEA is the top international organ for this.

Smuggling via the ocean is far easiest. Try controlling the EU’s shoreline (refugees). Doing it by air is unlikely.

You say that like I'll get offended. Enjoy your niggers and homeless, faggot.

shoulda been an island famio.

Where's MH-370?

Why would you want to stop that. It sounds beautiful.

>Retaliation against whom?

Intelligence would sort that out. Radiation markers in-situ and using various surveillance systems (and their backups) to back-trace the bomb would give great clues. But the scenario would never take place anyways.

>the dirty boom or radioactive material could have been passed around by sellers and buyers to many different parts of the world.

The more the product change hands, the more likely it is for it to be registered by intelligence services. Every single black-market trade carries extreme risk. The most likely scenario would be a theft of the material by the "terrorist" cell, who then construct a dirty bomb out of it themselves.

True!

>every major city

Nukes are extremely expensive, difficult to hide, and difficult to maintain. They'd be lucky to get them into one major city.

stfu, dont pretend like they dont deserve to burn

Did you even read the article the shit tier VICE doc was based on? It has happened. We don’t know where the warhead is.

I remember some CIA leak about nuclear trade in the 80's-00's and the Iraq WMD thing wasn't entirely false or a lie, they moved shop.

>caring about city niggers
that's your problem

>In your country, for example, the Coast Guard monitors this in cooperation with other agencies.
Yeah, I get that, but beaners still get in.

If that happened (and it eventually will, even if 300 years from now), authoritarian rule would be required.

>Did you even read the article the shit tier VICE doc was based on?

No. Feel free to link it.

>It has happened. We don’t know where the warhead is.

As far as the international community is aware, there are currently no known "stolen" or "lost" verified functioning warheads.

A black market dealer claiming to have a nuke most likely doesn't have an actual nuke.

I call this bullshit because Vice did so "good" job hiding that dudes identity that after a longer search most people could find him. Except if they showed fake cities and construction plans.

>How to Buy Nukes on the Black Market

>Implying i am clicking that
GCHQ pls.

This is fucking hoax, VICE is a libtard media.
If it was so easy to buy a nuke, sandniggers would already have used it against us.

This. Living in a city absolutely sucks.

>A DIRTY BOOM

lmao

CIA?

Based archive bot

No one would waste a nuke on Ireland. They might nuke the UK though. That would be funny.

If you nuke Ireland, it'll irrevocably fuck up GB aswell. So nah, it won't be a waste.

I always wondered why people seemed to have such a difficult time making nukes.
The hardest part is the cyclotron, but it's really not so difficult in concept. You could probably build one out of an old washing machine if you really wanted to.

Bet an intelligent person could build a nuke in their basement out of household parts. That is, as long as they had some uranium lying around (pakistan is extremely rich in rare earth minerals, would be very surprising if they didn't have some large uranium deposits.)

Our safety seems to be entirely relying on the fact that these people have such low IQ's and such little agency that they literally cannot figure out how to do this.

>tfw pride parade only makes it worse
dear god help me escape from new york

this belong on r/ddit how can /pol fell so low a bunch of kiddo attention whore making r/ddit thread to feel better about themself this place turned into pure shit so fast
i hope all of you die painfully

I hope it happens.

>Border controls.
Yes. This totally stops illegal drugs from crossing borders.

That might actually be good for us. Our governments who are facilitating the blackening of Europe become powerless as civilization collapses, while simultaneously our countries are no longer an attractive destination for gibs monkeys. Sure a few tens of millions might die before we rebuild our societies, but the race will survive.

Or maybe relying on the fact that the electricity requirement to make a critical mass using cyclotrons in less than a century would require you having your own substation, questions might get asked at that point.