I just build this freedom dispenser for less than $350. It helps me protect my family and myself from invaders

I just build this freedom dispenser for less than $350. It helps me protect my family and myself from invaders.

What's your excuse, Europoors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this only 350? Cant I buy it in Parts and ship it here.

Namely the fact the parts are illegal where i live

Just under $350 with shipping and tax.
Probably not, Netherlands is not a free country where the people can have guns.

And why is it illegal? Take the power back.

possibly although there may be companies unwilling to ship overseas. but worth the try look into 80% lowers

Built it huh? Show us your lathe you used to make each part.

So you gonna tell me your build so I can buy yet another AR for cheap as shit or just tease the Europoors to feel superior to those freedom hating faggots? Hook me up, nigger. I should buy some optics for my other ones but for that cheap, fuck it. Might as well get another one.

You can own an AR-15 in the UK. It just has to be straight-pull. So completely fucking useless as an actual AR-15.

>It helps me protect my family and myself from invaders.

Nice work!
But in what area do you live where you and your family is constantly invaded?

AR Stoner Complete Upper $139
Anderson Lower $29.99
Carry Handle $45
Tactical Superiority Lower Parts Kit $39.99
DSA Buffer Tube Kit $19.99
Shipping $22.99
FFL FEE $25
Total $321.96

Cheap as fuck bruh. Used a coupon on midway for the upper.

Sorry to break it down to you but in 2017, every area of the civilized world is under constant threat of "invasion".

>What's your excuse, Europoors?

Excuse for what? Living in a civilized society where our families aren't being invaded?

You have autism. the only invaders are the jews and you won't do crap to them with an AR.

>every area of the civilized world is under constant threat of "invasion"

Good luck, mate!
I guess I've managed to stay out of regions of threat in the last 36 years, but maybe I'll be fucked at some point.

If you have a $350 AR you are in for some major disappointment in between 12 to 18 months (depending on how often you fire it). Any AR built for under $600 is going to look great when its new but then fall apart rapidly like like the cheap Chinese toys you had in the 90's. plus I'd bet money that fucker is probably a 3 or 4 MOA rifle rendering it practically useless past 200 meters.

The basic metric for an AR is supposed to be that it is effective on point targets the size of a man at out to 500 meters. If your rifle cannot hit at least 7 out of 10 shots fired on such a target at such a range then it is a horrible AR.

Will you be stroking that 'freedom dispensor' on your deathbed in your 30% white country or a different 'freedom dispensor'?
Which one of your mixed race grandkids will inherent your 'freedom dispensor'?

>freedom dispenser

Yeah Europe is safe from invasion, lads. No need for those pesky guns to protect your family. Europe is safe and awesome!

I'm nogunz but it seems to be that $350 is a little too cheap for a firearm, no?
I'd be afraid it would jam the one time I'd need to use the gun to protect my home

Who cares Hans? When something fails I'll buy new parts.

I'm not gonna shoot at invaders from 500 yards, I can't see dark targets this far out.

He didn't say he machined the parts you goddamn mongrel, he said built as in assembled. ARs are modular and can be built from the ground you, customized completely, with very few specialized tools. How the fuck do you not know this and have an American flag?

Austria is quite high by European standards so your own countrymen obviously disagree.

Flag related.

I have a weihrauch springer regulated to 11.5ft lbs and a nice optisan 10x that keeps me in practice. But really, 11.5ft lbs.. fml. Anything over 12 is classified as a firearm with all the attendant bullshit.

You can get 20ft lbs with an aftermarket spring and 35ft lbs by rubbing a little light oil on the skirt of the pellet...... but that would be illegal.

>Just under $350 with shipping and tax.
We are going to see how many time ur shit going to work.

btw in Switzerland I have a glock, SKS and my FASS90/SIG550.

>Europoors?
12 year old detected

Weird how 12 year olds can and have been accepted for shotgun certificates whether it be for clay shooting but you have to be 16 or over to own a 4.5mm air pistol.

It's mostly a range toy that I'm gonna use to humblebrag with the buddies about the cost. These aren't chinese shit though it's not gonna break apart after the first mag.

The upper itself is decent and can shoot sub MOA with good ammo.

>WaPo data
fucking kek, Serbia is 2nd after USA

>Guns are the only things you're geniuinely fascinated at this points because you developed anhedonia from too much weed and videogames
>You live in a no-guns country

THANK YOU BASED BOUDINE LE ENEMY OF THE JEWS AND SABIOUR OF DE WHITE RACE WHO ONLY ALLOWS HIS PET MUSLAMIC MOUNTAIN-NIGGERS TO HAVE GUNS WITH NO PROBLEM BUT IF YOU RUSSIAN YOU GO TO PRISON

SO BASED SO WHITE

fuck i wish i could find a RIDF shill and just fucking go to town on it for spreading these cancerous LE BASED memes

>Russia
>noguns

wut is that real?

Retard

>implying

btfo

>Invaders
Whatever, enjoy your $350 paperweight. I hear these AR-15 paperweights are very popular in the USA.
White Americans like to own 5-6 of them. This way when they die of old age they can proudly proclaime 'I own six AR-15 paperweights'.

Holy shit $350? Link me the parts, I live in Commiefornia so I might have to switch some out.

What about us? I own 8 firearms myself, and I will soon add the Steyr AUG A3 Z to my collection. And a 7.62 DMR from Schmeisser next January.

merican (in europe atm). a $350 AR is nothing to brag about. such an AR in the gun world is like buying a used FIAT for 500 euros and bragging that none of the people using the train will ever know the luxuries and freedom of owning a personal car.

If OP knew jack shit about guns he'd know most AR's for under $500-$600 are what the gun community refer to as "Bubba's Gun shop Specials." (the joke being that every gunshop owner named bubba with a buddy who is a machinist can now crank out shitty knockoff parts for AR15's since the patents are now public domain."

The ultimate cheapest AR anyone should buy is the Ruger 5.56 for about $400 to$500, and oits considered the rock bottom entry level rifle for gun owners who plan to shoot it to pieces in a few years learning how to shoot before buying a much nicer and more expensive one for about $600 to $800.

Competition grade AR's run up to $3500 but nobody who isn't routineley shooting at 500+ meter reanges or doing specialized speed shooting competitions should be buying one unless they just feel like wasting money (imagine buying a ferarri to go to the store for groceries on sundays). Ideally midlevel AR's are best. Rock bottom builds like OP's are pure shit and the top shelf models are usually better rifles than the shooters using them are capable of exploiting.

Stuff on sale + coupons on midway.
Carry handle from ebay.

Good for you bro keep fighting the good fight.

>shotgun certificate

Why would anyone do this? You have to agree to allow the firearm pigs into your home 24x7 to inspect your shit and at the first sign of trouble they will be back to confiscate it.

You can't even use it for home defence without having to explain why, exactly, you had time to get it out of its police approved and inspected wall-safe and load it at the precise time the niggers/pikeys/muzzies/scousers tried to pull the home invasion.

>implying again

>illegal
so was rebelling against the crown but here I am

Why wouldn't you? The inspection is a 10 minute affair, or over a cup of tea, with your FEO (firearms enquiry officer). He inspects the firearms locker, gives it a pull to make sure its secure to the wall, and either says "No, it's not secure" or "yes it is" - if its the latter, saying nothing of the rest of the process, it's over.

There were only 100 weapon confiscations in 2016. Out of 3 million gun owners.

>such an AR in the gun world is like buying a used FIAT for 500 euros and bragging that none of the people using the train will ever know the luxuries and freedom of owning a personal car.

Is that your compelling argument against cheap ARs? And who said I don't own better quality rifles?

Got a Korth Classic Pistole PRS . 45 ACP, a Mauser 66 Repetierer 7x64 and a SIG Sauer Sturmgewehr M 400 Enhanced .223 Rem

livin the american dream in switzerland

Yes? You didn't know?

>Korth
Did you win the lottery Swissbro?

>And who said I don't own better quality rifles?
If u own better rifles and u buy a shitty AR, u are just a literal dumbass.

He said built and not ordered the parts and put together like a PC. Next thing you you know, Ahcmed will say he built a CPU too.

I don't have a family to protect.

I like that people think that avg citizens will ever engage threats at 500 meters.

>Mr. American, Why do you really need free speech, or the right to bear arms?
Well the great thing about rights is you do not need a valid reason to exercise them, but I will indulge.

I wear my seat-belt in my car even though I'm a safe driver and people drive well and I never plan to crash. Have you seen roads and drivers in third world countries?
Just because the world is safer doesn't mean you should just take no precautions. I would rather have a last line of defense if something went wrong.

So in short, I would rather be called paranoid and made fun of than show up in a news story as a victim where my whole family was tied up and youngest to oldest were axe murdered while we were forced to watch.

Also, I think guns are cool and I enjoy owning, cleaning, and practicing with them.

Im merican, im just in germany on vacation. I own a bushmaster competition rifle because I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps shooting AR's and I can shoot pretty well at long ranges with it. I also own an Ak47, a grenade launcher, and I routinley build my own guns in addition to my collection of assorted ww2 weaponry.

When I say build I dont mean slapping a bunch of bottom shelf bubba's gunshop bits together and declaring it something I "made myself." I straight up machine my own guns from scratch. I have been shooting guns since I was 5, and building them since I was 12.

Your rifle is shit. My home machined 9mm carbine will outshoot your crappy M4 knockoff because unlike your rifle, mine is 1 MOA,. I take it to the range every weekend and out shoot trash builds like yours out to 200 yards with it on a regular basis, and its only in 9mm.

Im not personally attacking you, but your rifle is trash.

Quantity over quality. You'll learn that when SHTF.

Someone sounds jealous after their buyback program.

>3 or 4 MOA
>Useless past 200 meters
You really know nothing about guns or math.

I think we have a new copypasta boys

Daily reminder that Globalists in a America and all over the world spread propaganda that purposefully misrepresents and twists the wording of the American 2nd Amendement.

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM

If there is no armed citizenry in your country all it means is that S L A V E R Y was perfected there.

I would like to see your targets from 200 meters

Good idea to have 4 AR, 2 for the hands, 2 for feets.

You can, but you'd need a lot of paperwork..

>Probably not, Netherlands is not a free country where the people can have guns.

Unlike United Statians, we are actually able to import firearms from abroad. Granted: We need to jump through loads more hoops than you do, but at least we CAN legally import firearms from places like the US and Switzerland.

You try importing an SG550 from Switzerland, or the Netherlands for that matter, and see how you fare.

No worries, our pro-gun lobbies are very vocal. If you tried to ban high capacity magazines in my state people would start open carrying their rifles as a form of protest.

In case of civil unrest or tighter firearms laws the fewer lists you're on the better. I spent 20yrs in the US and love to shoot anything I can get my hands on but no way in hell am I registering myself with the totalitarian shabbos goyim - er, I mean the gov't - as being a gun owner.

Daily reminder that Trump is getting impeached over Russian propaganda

At some point in the future if you're near Geneva...ANYONE ever met a polack IRL?

no i started with another 1911 cant remember wich one was the first... so i exchanged her for a better one and then a better one. The story goes on and i ended with a Korth

>I have a weihrauch springer regulated to 11.5ft lbs

Kek. I still don't fully understand why Krauts and Pommies have such retarded laws for airguns.. Not even we do, and our gun culture is literally non-existent.

Ok Maxine Waters

>having 20 other shitty rifles is going to help you when the first one jams in the moment of need

b-but permits

>straight-pull
Bolt action. For those of you as confused as I was.

Good quality for EDC, the others in the safe or buried somewhere. How is that difficult to understand?

It's because UK gun legislation is a joke that wasn't assembled or looked over in a single document, its just a collection of different bits of legislation dating from the end of the 19th century and most are responses to the modernising of firearms. As I said, there are 12-16 year old firearm license holders in this country but you have to be 16 to own even a 4.5mm airpistol.
Yeah, that. It's a work around of British laws. But it does make the concept of an AR pointless.
Granted, but in the case of civil rest, you wouldn't want to be disarmed.

The quickest reload is a second gun.

we have cops
they're effective provided you dont live in the muslim ghetto
just dont be poor or you're screwed

Fire it, pussy. I bet it'll fucking explode.

Nice larping Hans

>high capacity magazines

>implying they're not standard capacity most of the time this is mentioned

You've already fallen victim to their narrative. Stop spreading their memes, it will only harm your cause.

but shooting a criminal is faster than calling the cops and waiting for them to come save your ass

Now you're just contradicting yourself. Also
>hold on guys. Let me just go dig up some guns before you attack..

Jesus Christ I bet youre a leaf

>he fell for the spanish language meme

>It's because UK gun legislation is a joke

Pistol regulations are my favorite bit.

Dutch gun laws are pretty draconian, but at least once you've jumped through all of the hoops involved you can just buy normal gun that function normally.. None of this clotheshanger and straight-pull crap.

I've got the same helmet as you.

Our import laws only really apply to Russia and china. The other caveat is that an imported rifle cannot have been manufactured as a military weapon (IE if it was a machinegun but then was converted to semi auto it still cant be imported.)

Switzerland doesnt make a hell of a lot more SG550's than they need and they dont really export them for civilian sale much so theyre pretty expensive, but you can get them in the US just fine if you are willing to pay $4,000 for a rifle that is not really any more accurate than a $2500 custom match rifle you can just have built for you in the USA. Its a neat collector's item because its the most accurate mass produced infantry rifle in use by a nations military, but that doesn't mean its the most accurate rifle you can get for less money in the US.

No, when I say high capacity I mean drum mags. I prefer 20 rounders myself but as the saying goes.
SHALL

>his nation doesn't have a language of its own

It's ok m8, everybody has their issues.

but we dont get assaulted around here mate
well the trucks of peace have changed this tbqh

Oh yeah, utterly ridiculous for Britain. Luckily I'm from Northern Ireland (or maybe not lucky since its NI), and handguns are legal here. We have the rest of British gun legislation though, besides from conceal carry under a PPW.

Which is why you buy two good guns.
Also he wants to keep his extras in a safe or lol, fucking buried.

>

>The basic metric for an AR is supposed to be that it is effective on point targets the size of a man at out to 500 meters

Citation needed.

Also most of us have far better rifles for long ranges; cartridges with "magnum" in the name for preference.

You're just a nogun arguing semantics and being overwhelmingly jealous here.

Typical frog, "muh trust in the state", those are the same police who will be throwing you in prison soon in the name of the EU, and you won't have shit to resist with.

totally not larping. I'm from Montana, I build guns, Im married to a German and we go to Germany to visit family in the summer. Just cuz you dont ever leave the country doesn't mean I dont.

I guess yer half right though, I do have dual citizenship between Germany and the USA (as of last month I do anyways) cuz I spend so much time between the two countries it just made more sense. makes it easier for me to do business here in Germany since you need such paperwork to open a bank account or buy a phone and I spent about 3 to 4 months a year here.

>here
i also live in this shithole full of sand niggers
i wish gun laws weren't so strict

I can own rifles and shot guns but don't feel the need. It's safe here.

yup pretty good
it lacked some overemphasis but it's still great as is

And I bet you my LWRC-I will outshoot the piece of shit you made in your basement.

The reasoning behind safes and burial is that eventual possibility of confiscation/harsh regulation. In the confiscation situation shits getting close to hitting the fan. You need a good loadout plus extras for others that will be with you for when the S actually HTF. Storing multiples is more of an investment for the harsh regulation stage. This has already happened here once with the 94 Clinton AWB. OPs basic bitch $350 rifle would've easily been worth 4x that back then just for being legally owned and existing.

>tfw when your home gun producer is overpriced and its cheaper to buy murican shit tier guns instead of cz.

anyway bren > m4

>Granted, but in the case of civil rest, you wouldn't want to be disarmed.

That's my point m90. They will proactively disarm you as long as they have the means to do so if they have any reason to suspect you'll use your gats for self-defence.

Too lazy to jewgle it but there was a case a couple years ago where a family got into a dispute with some pikeys and the police proactively disarmed them.

no dude it's not about trusting in the state
it's about not living in a shithole surrounded by crazzed niggers
euro society is very different
niggers stay in their pens
mostly
until recently

anyway who wants an AR for home defense it's ridiculous

The AR is a military rifle, its minimum charecteristics are 500 meters max range on point targets and 800 meters max range on area targets. Military AR platforms are usually beat to shit and trashy so if your rifle cannot fire as well as one of these 30 year old pieces of shit that they issued to us in Afghan then your AR is sub-par.