What is your opinion on these niggers of Europe, the Gypsies? They are fucking scum of Earth...

What is your opinion on these niggers of Europe, the Gypsies? They are fucking scum of Earth. They came from India and are worse than Indians. They steal and cause havoc. I heard from someone that a Gypsy woman shoved a cigarette up white girl's eye and it hurt badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onPaa30ZZeo
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/getting-root-roma-discrimination-europe
articles.baltimoresun.com/2010-08-30/news/bs-ed-persecuted-gypsies-20100830_1_eu-member-state-bulgaria-and-romania-expulsion
hooktube.com/watch?v=onPaa30ZZeo
youtube.com/watch?v=85VHeQTYKns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My opinion is that they're people, and you shouldn't try to make them seem less than that by coming up with logical fallacies. If you think something's a problem, at least come up with ideas on how to make it better instead of only complaining. Seeing this post made my eyes burn a bit.

That having said, I appreciate the free lives they lead, but I think that more education would do them, as a people, much good.

>they are people
Stopped reading right there, filthy libcuck.

>I heard from someone that a Gypsy woman shoved a cigarette up white girl's
*gets boner*
>eye

Fuck you OP. I genuinely hope you grt raped by a pack of niggers

uh... are you on the right board, lad?

Go back to R3ddit.
It's not just Romania. I saw some Gypsies in Serbia.

When the first post is the worst

>Thread is full of bias
>No sources
>Shitposting
Yeah, no. Not saying that I expect a thread on this Maldavian goat herding board to be near scientific or reasonable, but just directing me to /his/ didn't make it better.

Being liberal doesn't have to do anything about it, education is a topic that's generally supported by both left and right wing, because it's in the general interest of everybody. Nice try, stop framing.

I hate romanians. They should fuck off back to india

Okay, I appreciate the fact that you took the time to form an opinion about my post. Can you say why you think it's a bad post?

ever had to deal with gyppos?

There are some people living in caravans near where I live. Haven't really interacted with them, although my brother has. From what I know, it hasn't been a big success.
But you're just redirecting the question back to me. If you've had to deal with gypsies and you found it unpleasant, why did you find it unpleasant?

Because I got sucker punched in the face by a gypsy for trying to stop a fight between a gypsy and an Italian guy

There will be an antigypsy protest in a town near me
>feels good man

I agree with that they are people. Don't try to call them sub human because that's just an excuse, and they already make up enough of those for themselves. These lazy pieces of shit are Indian and European, two groups of people who work hard (even if one doesn't poo in the loo) and yet these assholes come and shit up European lands while giving Indians a bad name. Fuck gypsys. At least niggers can get arrested, at least shitskins have swaths of people actively against them, gypsys have LAWS protecting and enabling their generate, destructive lifestyle. Fuck all that. Gypsys need to die.

they refuse to work and integrate into society as a cultural thing
they also destroy every place the government is forced to give them because muh poor minorities, just to go back to their slums
did I mention that their culture imposes them to steal for a living?
I have yet to see a gyppo that doesn't live to make the life of those around him as bad as possible

godspeed, burn down one of their camps for me, preferably with the filth still inside

OOGA BOOGA

Couldn't agree with you more fellow Italian

>than toothpaste guy in this thread

the niggers of europe are actually greeks

Is this specimen the dutch cuck that dutch women dont want? There is a thread about that atm

Nope the gypsies are

How? You mean the nu-greeks?

Never ever give them any money if they come to your house. The best thing is to not even open the door if you see them.
They will mark your house with small signs that tell others to come there. Don't do this.

>rr, ř and rh, and sometimes even gh, with the first two being the most frequently found variants.
The pronunciation of rom(meaning man in gyspy language) is gom or ghom.
Notice the difference?

youtube.com/watch?v=onPaa30ZZeo
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/getting-root-roma-discrimination-europe
>The advent of the European Union has opened a window for Roma rights advocates--no country wants to be rejected for bad marks on human rights. The organization Kocze works for--the 16-person European Roma Rights Center (www.errc.org), funded largely by billionaire George Soros--is the largest of the anti-discrimination groups.
articles.baltimoresun.com/2010-08-30/news/bs-ed-persecuted-gypsies-20100830_1_eu-member-state-bulgaria-and-romania-expulsion

Soros is protecting his gypsy scoundrels.

>unarchived Open Society Foundations youtube
Use hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=onPaa30ZZeo

You a bot?

>be romanian
>can beat gypsies if they touch
>nothing will happen to you since the niglets are hated by the police
>they try to bring the gang
>threaten to get their kids expulsed from school, don't even need to call the police
>they back off immediately since it means no more child allowance

Although I hate Gypsies I do not see them a threat unlike muslim refugees. Most gypsies are segregated from whites so there is no much contact with them.

They are unwiling or to stupid to try dominate society unlike the muslims in western europe.

Hey mate, how do you feel when the muslims fuck you in the ass, and they shit on your country ? You are literally getting ass raped by muslims and niggers and you complain about hard working white people? Well, lets see how things evolve in the next 10 years when in your country whites will be the minority and will be hunted by the muslims and niggers everywhere on the streets while we in eastern europe will watch it live from our comfy houses and laugh of what your "great nations" has became..

Er du?

Literally outside every shop asking for money. Sit on any public square and get harassed by them at least once every 5 minutes. They live on parking lots and make a lot of noise and spread trash around.

Bring nothing good to a civilized society. Go home and work on yourself, dont be parasites on developed societies. Deport every single gypsy.

>Go home and work on yourself
>implying they'd work
these shitskins are genetic trash

Europe couldn't get a couple million untouchables to civilise in 1000 years, how do you expect India to civilise our 100s millions of these people? All those slums you see in India, these people inhabit them. Rapes that occur in India are 99% time done by these or muslims (who are untouchables converts basically). If Europe can't do it, there is no way in hell India will be able to get them to 21st century.

Some?! Theres a shitton of them here!
Our stupid government gives them free education and so many benefits and they STILL steal and live like parasites!!!

We have one gypsy family in my town.. the woman is always sitting infront of the shop begging for money
One day i punched this subhuman inbthe face for talking to me and everyone was ok with it

Not even lefties like them theyre absolutely subhuman

Genocide

>spread trash around
This is the most annoying part imo, they empty the bins on the streets. Just because they wanna live in filth doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Hi Achmed!

>education
Gypsies don't want to be educated, the majority of them don't even finish highschool. Also they always lived segregated from the rest of the society, they don't integret. They are a lost cause, please don't defend them

They tried to but the Poos told them to fuck off because they're full.

Why do I have to share a flag with you?

There are gypsies in romania, hungary, serbia and bulgaria. Also now there are a lot of them in italy and france

>election day
>gypsies are politicians' vote cows
>they have to vote
>can't write
>can't read
>local agitators instruct them to use a piece of cloth on the voting sheet and put a mark where it ends
>mfw those imbeciles are allowed to vote

>Romania
>is not along with italy and france

genetic garbage.

They "built" the first "german favela" in my district. They send their kids to steal and beg.
They are loud.
They smell bad.
They're literally subhumans, even though Germany is helping them wherever it can and still they're too fucking stupid to change their gypsie lifestyle

I'm totally honest when I say it should be allowed to hunt and kill gypsies

Luckily they managed to burn down their favela 2 years ago, but since then they roam the streets again. In Summer, when I sit on my balcony at night to smoke I see gypsie women with 7-10 kids digging through the garbage cans. They go from house to house and dig through trash, although the city wants to send their kids to school, arranges apartments and helps them with bureaucracy stuff.

I really don't fucking get it. I just want them dead.

>people

I'm gonna need a legitimate source to back up that claim.

Subhuman, the whole lot of them.

Behold how great is the welfare state + gypsies combination in Spain
youtube.com/watch?v=85VHeQTYKns

Fuck off nigger

>reverse image search
>results: White Serb

>people
Barely, they have an average worldwide IQ of 74, which is nearly two standard deviations below the mean. In Romania they have an average IQ of 60.

In Britain it's reported that they make up approx. 5% of the prison population, despite consisting of only .1% of the general population.

They're also unfuckable, pic related.

Calling them people may be an exaggeration.

Romania has more gypsies than Italy.
Also, sorry.

A teacher from my school told me about a Gypsy who interrupted the class just to ask the teacher for 10 din.

Also, most of them are actually inbred

Sorry do say, one of your kings was inbred.

>reverse image search
>serbian songs about """beautiful""" Gypsies

Gypsies are the only kind with stereotypes that are spot on and accurate. Niggers could take 2nd spot and Jews 3rd.

Growing up as a kid I had a huge gypsy family living as my neighbours. They had 4 sons, 3 daughters, 2 on the way and "cousin" families with the same amount of offspring few blocks down the street. In their eyes, as long as you can feed your kids it's not poverty.

Those neighbours of mine were very religious, orthodox christians taken to the next level. They would hold full family meetings at their flat every Sunday and the whole family sang together in a church spiritual acapella style, pissing off every other neighbour who was unlucky enough to be at home on those days.

The father of the gypsy family always thanked god for all that he has, for all the good days he brought lots of food to his family, e.c.t. His main trades were "gathering" a.k.a stealing precious metals from around the neighbourhood, stuff like fences, old motors, aluminium gardening equipment, fishing e.c.t.

One day the gypsy's family head came to my father and began telling my dad how God helped him in that fine day to bring home nearly 300kg of fish, how God is the true and only answer and how they will be ever grateful to him... trying to convert us into gypsy values. Funny, how couple of days later the gypsy found his "expensive" boat sawed into small cubes for stealing another mans fishing nets.

I'd prefer niggers and muslims living next to me, than gypsies.