/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THEY'RE SUDDENLY BACK, WONDER WHERE THEY WENT EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #23 6/30/17
youtu.be/0ewCRiVq-Eg
>Pres Trump admonishes the press 6/30/17
youtu.be/GBHk2_FQSyA
>Pres Trump signs Space Council EO 6/30/17
youtu.be/TAUqcBc0hYI
>Pres Trump bilateral meet w/Moon Leader 6/30/17
youtu.be/io-H31RVEEg
>Victims of Illegal Immigration 6/30/17
youtu.be/Oj4L5Pgz9Qc
>Victims of Illigal Immigration - Juan Pina's story 6/30/17
youtu.be/5pbv73uL3us
>Pres Trump joint statement w/Moon Leader 6/30/17
youtu.be/R_3Y5Ry-eQo
>Pres Trump meets w/Moon Leader 6/30/17
youtu.be/NzRnUdQ6xJA
>VP Pence/Moon Leader Wreath Laying Ceremony for korean war 6/30/17
youtu.be/gftHkW8RiVc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, audio only) 6/30/17
youtu.be/solU9ySDTrw
>State Dept FPC Brief - US leadership in Energy 6/30/17
youtu.be/nuzrk1z0a_o
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pol-scientology-trump-hollywood-20170119-story.html
tampabaybeat.info/index.php/2016/10/06/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-the-church-of-scientology/
youtube.com/watch?v=MRIr6Bz15vM
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
inherentresolve.mil/Portals/14/Documents/Strike Releases/2017/06June/20170630 Strike Release - Final.pdf?ver=2017-06-30-064305-550
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>1 post short
awoobaker you just can't stop yourself can you?

GOD
BLESS
ALL
OF
YOU

Go in peace, serve the Lord.

Reminder that CNN hates powerful women like KAC and are jealous of their genuine hard work and success in life.

Trump's administration just can't get a single thing right

>page 1

Lots of shit in the catalog today.

Better stay indoors

reminder to report shitposters
reminder to report those that respond to shitposters

I was right on 300, unless something changed I thought. I checked and I got it right at 300. Apologize.

Reminder that Sup Forums turned their backs on drumpf after he bombed an empty airfield

Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was let go by her out of control bosses at @NBC & @Comcast because she was continually red pilled by her deities at @TomCruise and @Scientology who voted Trump overwhelmingly.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pol-scientology-trump-hollywood-20170119-story.html

tampabaybeat.info/index.php/2016/10/06/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-the-church-of-scientology/

To paraphrase, 'Scientologists draw a parallel between Trump and Hubbard by his ability to control behavior and manipulate the media and those under his wing.'

... and quote, "Multiple sources assert Scientologists overwhelmingly vote as a bloc with a pre-election understanding as to which candidates should be supported."

Why must everything good go away?

Ah, this brings me back to the last week of the election. The amount of shilling is sort of nostalgic.

>Sup Forums is a monolith

Woops, forgot image.

This pic was never more relevant

> pol is a single person
Drop the flag, shill. Let us see your colors.

/sg/ here
We're not raiding you, it's some autist brit trying to start shit.

Report spammers at all times and keep in mind /sg/ dosent't raid.

AWOOO

And what is wrong with Pence?

>Your statement is correct
>but under other circumstances it wouldn't be so you statement is only half true
Politifacts is a joke

What's with all the shitposting? I've kinda missed it desu.

>Reminder: Report spammers.

Also Toothpaste is here to troll. just ignore him. make him try harder

>empty

That airfield was full of my hopes and dreams for what Trump might bring us

but, no more

>doesn't raid
We still remember the airfield incident, you cockmongler
>captcha Gaylord Entrance

>people ironically responding to the Amsterdamfag who literally comes on at the same time everyday to get a shot of (you)s
Very sad!

Some brit wanted to start a raid. And then just typical shilling on top of it.

off you go

This Pence? The evangelical that's a more hardline Christian than Trump? This guy you want to replace Trump?

You missed a taste of what Sup Forumsharbor was like. I can't emphasize the word taste enough, it was like a trial version of that awful time.

Mods were ignoring spamming for a long time so it was a free for all.

announcing reports or calling for reports is against the rules

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
WORN OUT PLACES
WORN OUT FACES
BRIGHT AND EARLY FOR THEIR DAILY RACES
GOING NOWHERE
GOING NOWHERE

I'm jealous too 2bh

She's the greatest

Drop. The. Meme. Flag. You. Goddamn. Pussy-ass-bitch.
Unless you enjoy anons shitting down your throat 24/7. You must enjoy punishment.

North Korea is brewing, he's just maneuvering those chess pieces, and if stupid Destroyer captains will stop running into container ships.

>go on blind date last night
>bitch is mexican-american
>full fuck drumpf too
>she's kinda hot and i've been in a funk so I pretend to be anti-2scoopz
>fuck her
>breakfast in the morning and she sees my MAGA hat
>gets pissed, screams at me
>starts crying during fight
>leaves

j.u.s.t.

joos

Yes there is nothing wrong with being a christian. He is way more classy and presidential than Trump.

What the hell is going on with Mueller's investigation?

Fuck me, I thought maybe they'd stop ruining that at this point. Fucking parent's and SJW morons constantly pushing "NO FUN ALLOWED!!"

Was JUST watching a video on how they had to change the men chasing the women because of whining parents saying it's rape culture/sexist. They don't realize that that shit goes right over their kids heads and they think ooo pretty colors!! Why is it these people are listened to so easily? Are these companies really that retarded that they think more people care about that than keeping some old timey tradition?

>snopes

Well maybe if you didnt watch fake news youd know that hes gotten a lot of things right, especially the "very" part.

No dumb bitch democrat would be remotely in comparison to trumps intelligence. Especially not killary since she tried rigged the votes, paid off organizations and STILL lost.

>meme flag posts a picture of a post made by a meme flag
hotdamn

>>people ironically responding to the Amsterdamfag who literally comes on at the same time everyday to get a shot of (you)s

and he's posting the same stupid shit he's been posting for days

I don't feel like Pence would be anywhere near as dedicated as Trump, he would let a lot of things go instead of really fighting it. He's a nice guy, but I hear that politician tone every time he speaks.

cringe

this. so. much.

Surely the polls can't be wrong? That's never happened before.

>Joe is Moonman

More than likely posted on r/syriancivilwar

> Trump was elected for being a presidential and classy guy
Really, nigga? You honestly think that Trump voters genuinely dislike his demeanor?

Notch Happening had any repercussion on /ptg/ yesterday?

tbhf I was even thrown off by the Tomahawk strikes too, it happens

Joe looks like moons

That is because I don't live in Amsterdam and basically you are fucking stupid.

I live in Missouri. I use the NL proxy because their flag looks a lot like our flag

he has posted that every day for over a week

he's been shitting up /ptg/ for 18 months, why reply?

What did that lazy fuck do this time?

Don't apologize for a goddamn thing.
>Any faggot who is picking about OP timing better goddamn well be a Baker themselves.
If you don't bother baking then STFU.
>Awoo

I don't post here usually. Sorry.

>18 months
Its going to be a long 8 years for them.

Reminder

That's actually a pretty funny novelty-type of mug, would buy as a gift.

What's the deal with those Japanese sandals

Pretty whacky

Reminder that /leftypol/ raided during that time by pretending to be old Sup Forumslacks that turned their back on Trump and if you called them out their only response was calling you a redditor or newfag with no political discourse.

Show your true flag coward. Canadian, Toothpaste, and that one retarded polish guy. Surprise me.

Isnt using proxies against the rules?

He went off half cocked with no evidence, and thus prolonged the war by getting into confrontation with the Ivans
It was a dumb decision then and it was a dumb decision now, and that view isn't going to change.
We don't spam that or brigade past our objections on foreign policy.
> announcing
Yes
> calling for reports
No, that's not against the rules.

Some day they will look back on all the time they wasted here.

Some day they will realize they could have improved their lives rather than attempting to shit up threads

>inb4 MUH PHOTOSHOP

He said on Twitter that people opposing #HeterosexualPrideDay should be shot. (By a reporter). ((With a gun))

Yes, but he's not using one. It's a poorly conceived cover story.

Celebrate Heterosexual World Pride Day, and if you are againt it shoot yourself.

he's full of shit, he's not from there

now let's pretend he's not here and maybe we can get him to sperg out like the Finn shill did one day

Well the people that voted for Trump hoped that he would change his tone after being elected.
This seemed so when he held his victory speech. But the guy could not act like a president for more than a few weeks.

It's really a shame because if he just acted normally some of his actions would be approved. He is basically killiong the whole right wing. The backlash in 2020 will be the downfall of the right wing

Ahah trumpcuck

thats cause they're Godless nihilistic degenerates with lower IQ's-case closed

Fucking wew

Lmao, I was Finshill.

>people that voted for Trump hoped that he would change his tone after being elected
I would like some sauce on that nothingburger. If I recall correctly, Trump stood at 96% when it came to people polled about re-electing him. Where are all these disgruntled Trump voters, I wonder? Are they anything but former Bernouts that didn't vote for Hillary?

That's because those little niggers are beating up other children by that age.

Hmm..wonder why. Its not like there's a prevailing stereotype of negro females or anything, even the kids

this is actually funny, admit it guys!

You don't say?...

Here is the most recent average approval poll.
It's not getting much better isn't it?

>away
>now
youtube.com/watch?v=MRIr6Bz15vM

Wonder why

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

Latest: U.S.-Led Military Strikes Continue Against ISIS Terrorists in Syria and Iraq - June 30, 2017 Report
>On June 29, Coalition military forces conducted 34 strikes consisting of 90 engagements against ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq.
>In Syria, Coalition military forces conducted 30 strikes consisting of 46 engagements against ISIS targets.
• Near Abu Kamal, 4 strikes destroyed 7 ISIS oil trucks, 5 oil separators, a front-end loader, an oil tank and a well head.
• Near Al Shadaddi, 1 strike destroyed a mortar system and a tunnel.
• Near Dayr Az Zawr, 5 strikes destroyed 4 ISIS oil stills, 4 oil storage tanks, a modular oil refiner and a well head.
• Near Raqqah, 20 strikes engaged 15 ISIS tactical units and destroyed 18 fighting positions, 3 vehicles, 3 front-end loaders, 2 tactical vehicles and a mortar system.
>In Iraq, Coalition military forces conducted 4 strikes consisting of 44 engagements against ISIS targets.
• Near Bayji, 1 strike destroyed an ISIS vehicle, a staging area, a tactical vehicle, a storage facility, and a VBIED.
• Near Mosul, 3 strikes engaged an ISIS tactical unit; destroyed 14 fighting positions, four supply caches, 2 tunnels, and a mortar system; and suppressed an ISIS tactical unit.
>Additionally, 7 strikes were conducted in Syria and Iraq on June 28 that closed within the last 24 hours.
• On June 28, near Al Shadaddi, Syria, 6 strikes destroyed an ISIS headquarters, three weapons caches, a staging area, and a mortar system.
• On June 28, near Mosul, Iraq, 1 strike engaged an ISIS tactical unit; destroyed 4 fighting positions, 3 medium machine guns, a supply cache, a mortar system, a staging area, and a heavy machine gun; damaged 2 fighting positions and 2 ISIS supply routes; and suppressed an ISIS tactical unit.

inherentresolve.mil/Portals/14/Documents/Strike Releases/2017/06June/20170630 Strike Release - Final.pdf?ver=2017-06-30-064305-550