If what she did (sending texts) is a "crime", then where is the victim? The boy wanted to die...

If what she did (sending texts) is a "crime", then where is the victim? The boy wanted to die, no one was hurt who didn't want to be hurt, so there was no victim. No victim, no crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SRmGyUGUxq8
youtu.be/Stp_1Qt7lbM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_negligence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

>If what she did (sending texts) is a "crime", then where is the victim?
he's dead
>The boy wanted to die, no one was hurt who didn't want to be hurt
he wanted to die because he didn't want to be hurt anymore
>so there was no victim. No victim no crime
except the boy who died

I love it when feminist implemented laws come and bite them in the ass. She deserves whatever is coming her way.

He'd dead because he wanted to die. You're not a victim if you wanted what came to you. What's next, you're a victim when you choose to spend your own money? No, you're only a victim if someone steals from against your will.

she could have prevented his death and instead she catalyzed it
that was a wrong thing to do and she shouldn't have done it

Why would you try to prevent someone from doing what they want to do with their own life/body.

gee I wonder why...

No reason to.

Killing yourself is a crime. You dont own yourself, the state does.

Suicide is degenerate

>If what she did (sending texts) is a "crime", then where is the victim?
The victim is dead. That's where he is.
You're defending a woman who convinced her boyfriend to kill himself. I really hope you're just pretending to be this stupid.

>type certain letters next to each other on your phone
>click send
>get thrown in jail
USA land of the free??? LMAO LAND OF THE KEKED

>he didn't want to be hurt anymore

Tough shit, it's called life and being socially not-.

being socially not what?

Suicide isn't a crime anywhere in the US. But I think you're trying to say how stupid suicide being punished by the law is as if you don't own your own body.

I agree with you op, he had free will.

Watch yourself you could end up in prison for saying that.

>she could have prevented his death and instead she catalyzed it
Could she? It was his own hand that ended his life, with no compulsion.

Should she? He was a grown man, and she isn't his caretaker. People are responsible for themselves.

She's fucking blameless.

Again he's dead because he chose to kill himself. So where's the victim. When did anything that anyone involved didn't want to happen.

Too bad she didn't got her pussy pass, eh?

YOU
ARE
A
KEK

She's definitely involved in his death to some serious degree and deserves punishment, but 20 years is fucking ridiculous and serves no other purpose than revenge and "pleasing" the public. It's not a fair sentence at all. Personally I'd have given her a couple of years. Maybe 5 tops.

The victim is the rule of law and civil society itself.

I get what your saying OP, but she was a fucking cunt who was sly af. But who fucking does that? Ask yourself that question.

If you convince a mentally retarded person to jump off a tall building, you can be held criminally accountable for taking advantage of a retard's mental illness to commit a crime.

It's the same idea with depression, which is a serious mental illness that causes people to think and behave irrationally. She took advantage of it to play the grieving girlfriend -- now she must pay the price. Cunt.

Agreed.
See my take on it:
youtu.be/SRmGyUGUxq8

Shit!
I meant this:
youtu.be/Stp_1Qt7lbM

Obviously the guy was suffering from major depression and the girl caused his suicide indirectly by encouraging his delusions. It'd be like if I told a schizo that he's got bees in his brains and he kills himself becaused he tried to smash his head open. I'm still indirectly responsible for his death. It's called CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE and it's something you can and will go to prison for.

Being sad doesn't take away your free will or turn you into a legitimate retard unable to make decisions for yourself. Is the only way you're able to make your own decisions is if you're happy at the time?

But he wasn't mentally retarded. He was depressed and he chose suicide of his own accord. Multiple times. He was successful this time and had she urged him not to, there's no indication he would listen to her as she had urged him not to in the past. Do you hold her accountable for him not seeking help when she advised him to do so in the past? Or does he own his inaction in that case?

He owns his actions. She was a piece of shit, no doubt. The parents have a case to sue for wrongful death, but I hope she wins on appeal for the criminal indictment.

KYS
Lets hope it works
Crossing my fingers

if roles were reversed, you probably wouldn't mind the guy getting 20 years

cuck

Nope.

You are extremely uneducated on depression andental illnesses, faggot.

it's been what practically a month since this cunt was convicted

you still here doing the same thread over and over and over at least you fucking shill flooding the board to destroy what it once was could take better subject

Don't even haft to know shit about the case. He was a pussy. She had to fucking listen to a pussy till she snapped. Let her go. Just look at that Gord on her shoulders. She was dealing with an Omega male, Of course, she said kys.

The problem with things like consenting to be harmed/hurt is that we generally accept in society that you have to be of sound mind to consent to things.

We understand that people who are impaired such as those who are either too young, or have a low mental age through mental illness, or those who have mental disorders cannot make decisions which are in their best interest. It's why we commit people to hospitals against their "will".

Most people who attempt suicide and pull through their depression admit that they're glad they didn't commit suicide at the time, or were in some way stopped against their will.

The reason she's going to prison is because she's obviously a psychopath who lacks empathy and would be capable of other unspeakable acts if she was allowed to continue to live in wider society.

You're a fag so I disliked your video.

He did not have a "mental disorder". Just because he chose to kill himself, does not mean he had brain problems and wasn't responsible for his own decisions. He just wanted to kill himself.

>Most people who attempt suicide and pull through their depression admit that they're glad they didn't commit suicide at the time, or were in some way stopped against their will.
Literal survivorship bias. People who truly want to kill themselves don't fail, and if they do then they just try again.
Telling someone to kill themselves doesn't mean you lack empathy or are a psychopath, in many cases killing oneself can be the most logical thing to do once you take all the religious and socially-enforced biases away. If someone truly wants to die and you help them work up the courage to go through with it, that can be a kindness.

Shut the fuck up antifa scum

>convinced him to stay in car
>not killing him

I hope you die too.

Stop posting about this ugly psycho squished face looking bitch. No one fucking cares.

I don't know for you America but in Canada it is an offense and punishable to suggest?push for suicide like she did

Agreed mate, you fuckn legend

He at the very least had severe depression as does anyone who gets into the state of wanting to kill themselves, it's kind of in the definition.

You're not as edgy as you think you are.

I'm vegan

I'm not edgy at all mate, unless supporting bodily autonomy is supposed to be edgy according to religious cucks. People can want to die without having mental problems or even being emotionally sad. If you don't understand that then you're the one who lacks empathy.

If you truly believe she did nothing wrong, you are retarded, then again it's Sup Forums...
The guy wanted attention, he was a faggot for this.
He wanted to die and didn't at the same time. BUT, she really pushed him to do it, if it weren't for her he'd still be a miserable cunt and alive.
What she did, was for the greater good of society, but every action has a reaction.

Being depressed doesn't mean you can't make your own decisions. You're not only in control of yourself when you're happy.

Christ you fucking retard...what she did was not just "send texts". She actively encouraged him to kill himself LOVINGLY, like it was the right thing to do. This wasn't some random "omg kys" message from a stranger. It was someone close to him that told him ways to commit suicide, and lovingly told him it was the correct choice for various reasons.

This went beyond just words. If a mother encouraged their children to commit suicide, taught them how to do it, and told them mommy needed them to go to heaven etc...you wouldn't be making this dumb as shit argument. She deserves the jail time.

He convinced her it was the right thing to do. She originally told him to get help, he refused, kept saying he wanted to kill himself for months and that his life was miserable, until he convinced her to his side that death was the best possible solution. Also, he was a grown man and she was a child, so comparing it to a mother and her child makes no sense unless he's the mother in that scenario.

you know im honestly surprised the jews havent come up with some kikery where the government can sue your family for lost taxes if you kill yourself

Except we violate bodily autonomy all the time, we do it when looking after children, we do it when mentally challenged people are a danger to themselves and others.

Do you support parents also giving their 7 year old children hormones to change gender at the child's request as well?

There are plenty of logical reasons why someone might want to die, but he clearly had depression based around things which were fixable.

Again theres loads of evidence that people in his position once they're eased out of their depression are greatful they didn't take their own life.

Anyway what she did was against the law, the law is clear, she now has to suffer the consequences, she's responsible for her actions and will be treated as such.

You're unable to comprehend that maybe him killing himself WAS the right thing to do, in which case she did nothing wrong. Have some empathy for other people's situation.

And now YOU'RE making the stupid argument that she isn't in control of her own words, idiot. You're saying "he convinced her" like she was helpless to resist or do something, you know, not insane. She could have just left him alone. She could have done anything other than encourage him to kill himself and she wouldn't be in jail. But she chose to be an idiot.

No, it should not be a thing that loved ones can mentally manipulate people into killing themselves when they're vulnerable, you edgy faggot.

She didn't commit any US crime and will eventually win on appeal
Nazi Larpers are soft pussies who want the government and a big strong man to do everything for them

Says a non-country

>You're unable to comprehend that maybe him killing himself WAS the right thing to do

It wasn't, because killing yourself is rarely ever "the right thing" and people do it for frivolous reasons all the god damn time. The only arguments you could make for actual suicide is prolonged homelessness, painful chronic illness, inescapable torture, or something similarly severe.

It is not the right thing to do to encourage people who are currently unhappy with their life to just kill themselves. The option is either leave if you think they're incapable of getting their shit together and they will just drag you down, or stick with them if you care enough and encourage them to get their mental capacities in order.

I'm sorry but at such a young age and of that kind of affluence, it is EXCEEDINGLY unlikely that the kid had such severe issues that killing himself was genuinely a great option.

Morally? She is completely in the wrong and will be burning in hell. Legally? It's free fucking speech and I will fight for her right to say whatever she wants that is not an actual, credible death threat.

Holy hell you're a colossal faggot, kudos to you, haven't seen someone who I knew could suck THAT MUCH cock in quite a while

She didn't manipulate him into killing himself, he always wanted to kill himself, if anything she was manipulated into changing her mind about him living, into agreeing with him that he should die. She's in jail because the judge is an idiot and she should be free, it's not the first time someone was wrongly imprisoned. The judge's reasoning was, if he had stayed in the car and died, then it would be all his fault, but since she told him to get back in, it stopped being "self caused" which is retarded, it was all self caused since he self caused himself to get back in.

Make like he did and kill yourself, i cant understand how there are actually apologists for this evil cunt. This event has brought out the edgiest fucks I've ever seen

She's a disgusting person, but she used words. All the agency was his, and I hope they appeal.

Doesn't really matter if you think it was the right thing to do. He was a grown man and thought it was the right thing to do, his life, his choice to end it if he wants for any reason he wants.

The guy was only 19 years old. The reason he was whining was a cry for help. That's the reason he wanted to back out at the very end, until that psycho bitch pushed him to do it. The only reason you're arguing for her is because you're a white knight or a family member of the girl's. Either way, please kill yourself.

>She didn't commit any US crime and will eventually win on appeal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_negligence

autism, the post

How is she evil for agreeing with his own beliefs that he should die?

Right, he can kill himself for whatever reason, but that wasn't what I responded to. The guy I responded to claimed it might have been the right thing to do, and you honestly cannot present an argument that at 19, his life's problems were so severe that they genuinely warranted suicide. You're trying to play the nihilist card, but courts don't operate on nihilism.

The problem comes in the form of a loved one encouraging his suicide and actively assisting in his suicide attempt without notifying authorities, which falls under criminal negligence/recklessness.

I can't defend her character, but prosecuting her is an attack on speech and expression.

this bitch is soo odd looking, she could be a super model

>I can't defend her character, but prosecuting her is an attack on speech and expression.

Pffft hahahahaha. Yeah, the same way not being allowed to shout "fire!" in a crowded theater is an attack on free speech, you cockmunch. Part of US law is a reasonable person clause, which requires people not to be sociopathic dipshits in situations that can lead to dire consequences. It has been law for a long, long time. It's the entire reason we don't protect the "free speech and expression" for a mother to not feed her children.

every few hours this thread
fuck you
fuck you
fuck you
fuck you
fuck you
fuck you

i've said it a few times, the only tragedy in this whole story is that she wasn't sentenced to a life of having her pretty face slammed by my fat stinky cock.

>any US crime
>what are state legislated suicide laws
Proxyfag. This is considered assisted suicide, which is illegal in several states based on their individual suicide laws

You are a faggot and you obviously didn't read the texts. The kid did not actually really want to die. He was hesitant on it and he kept backing out of it. But the girl kept egging him on and telling him to do it and why he should do it. Her insistence is what led him to actually do it. She killed him by proxy and is totally guilty and deserves everything coming her way. Als, op masturbates to Hillary Clinton photos.

>Yeah, the same way not being allowed to shout "fire!" in a crowded theater is an attack on free speech
Yes. It is.

>how many times can i post this thread and still get (You)s

Fuck off with this bitch, Sup Forumsalready find her guilty 3 weeks ago. The case is closed.

But he's incapable of thinking clearly that's the problem with depression, when you're actually depressed your view of the world becomes inaccurate and pessimistic, depressed people turn to suicide because they cannot imagine things being any better.

Yet many people pull through depression and cease their suffering and are glad they did. What she's doing is encouraging a person who's views don't align with reality to harm themselves which is a dangerous thing because her actions could be the difference between him living and pulling through and having a happy life, or him ending his own life.

There's a difference between a suicidal person being left to their own devices and killing themselves, and her actively encouraging it. She propped up his delusion that there was no hope and no way out.

Glad she's going to prison.

Also op telling someone to kill themselves is not protected speech because it is a call to action. And by the way you are a faggot piece of shit.

Are you inside his body? Who knows what kind of anguish he was going through. No one can say him committing suicide was the wrong thing to do for himself unless they had to live his life. I assume it was bad enough to warrant suicide since he committed suicide. And she didn't assist in his suicide, I don't think they even met much, he bought everything and did everything to kill himself. Anyway she wasn't found guilty of that, she was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

>yells "fire!"
>some autist speed dials 9/11
>evacuated building
>completely cuts into business
>many pissed off customers who are going to what refunds or credit
>must wait until fire fighters arrive to give all clear
>misuse of emergency services
>disturbing the peace
There's your crimes. It's not infringing your right to free speech

In other words, you're retarded. I wish we really did have complete free speech so I could hire people to spend 24/7 making loud noise near you day and night in rotations until you literally died from exhaustion, you dumb faggot. Fuck off.

She actively encouraged him to kill himself after being aware of his condition. Literally the only thing she had to do was notify an adult or the police.

I'd impregnate her. We'd make strong and ruthless white children, a new master race.

Did even read the texts? No you didn't, you're just being an edgy faggot with a bunch of other edgy faggots. He got out of his truck, where he killed himself by running a tube from the exhaust pipe into the window. When he got out and told her, she told him to get back in. Now it might just be the people that aren't edgy faggots, but when you pull back from something like that, such as getting out of your truck because you don't actually want to go through with it, even if you've talked about doing it, that might mean you don't want to die.

She told him to get back in his truck and finish the job, he wouldn't have done it had she not told him to. She's evil, and I hope to god she rots

faggot kill yourself

I wonder what you guys who worship this chick and make excuses for her look like in real life?

Are you the archetypal dude that likes getting choked out by girls and made into financial slaves?

fpbp

CHING CHONG DESU DESI.

kill yourself you fingolian waste of life

It was a crime of circumstance. If this crime occurred in a time where we didn't have smartphones and SMS and all of that and it was just a phone conversation, they'd have no proof she told him to off himself.

If I tell a drunk person at a bar to go drive home, and they hit and kill someone, is it my fault? No. They're responsible for their own actions.

There is no law in Massachusetts making it a crime to encourage someone, or even to persuade someone, to commit suicide.

I am attracted to blondes with light eyes.

user thats a muppet

>TRIGGERED

>Are you inside his body? Who knows what kind of anguish he was going through.

Not an argument. Teenage angst is not a valid reason for committing suicide. I cared about all sorts of dumb shit that I thought was super important in highschool. Shit that made me cry, whatever. Girls that broke my heart for months. Now I just laugh at it, because I'm an adult and I have better perspective on how much of a retard I was. You are continually trying to make these nihilistic "you never know, he could be in excruciating agony! 19 year old white american boys have very, very, very serious problems!!". No, I'm not buying it, and neither is anyone else. He did not have a good reason to kill himself.

>And she didn't assist in his suicide

Yes, she did. She was literally convicted of involuntary manslaughter, you dumb shit. She advised him to continue and discussed methods of suicide with him. She was criminally negligent and reckless. Those are crimes in the US. If you spent 5 minutes actually researched US law, you would understand that she very clearly broke it.

There's no law in Massachusetts against encouraging or persuading people to suicide. Why are you so emotionally invested in this?